Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The Candlekeep Web Site
 Site Content
 The Candlekeep Compendium
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 10

Torkwaret
Seeker

Poland
82 Posts

Posted - 23 Apr 2007 :  18:27:10  Show Profile Send Torkwaret a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Have patience

I'm trying I really am

...Mene Mene Tekel Upharsin...
Go to Top of Page

Alaundo
Head Moderator
Admin

United Kingdom
5691 Posts

Posted - 23 Apr 2007 :  21:42:13  Show Profile  Visit Alaundo's Homepage Send Alaundo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well met

At last, the wait is over! As part of the latest site update, Volume VIII of The Candlekeep Compendium is now available to feast thine eyes upon

Many thanks to all project members who worked hard for this volume, and as always to dear old Wooly for all the extra hard work and putting up with my constant badgering

On behalf of the Compendium Scribes, I hope ye enjoy this latest installment and we welcome any comments and feedback herein

Alaundo
Candlekeep Forums Head Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

An Introduction to Candlekeep - by Ed Greenwood
The Candlekeep Compendium - Tomes of Realmslore penned by Scribes of Candlekeep
Go to Top of Page

Reefy
Senior Scribe

United Kingdom
892 Posts

Posted - 23 Apr 2007 :  22:15:37  Show Profile  Visit Reefy's Homepage Send Reefy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Remind me, is there a dedicated feedback scroll, or should it go in this one? I've already got some prepared for the first few articles.

Life is either daring adventure or nothing.
Go to Top of Page

Alaundo
Head Moderator
Admin

United Kingdom
5691 Posts

Posted - 23 Apr 2007 :  23:02:28  Show Profile  Visit Alaundo's Homepage Send Alaundo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Reefy

Remind me, is there a dedicated feedback scroll, or should it go in this one? I've already got some prepared for the first few articles.

Well met

Aye, this scroll is a good place for feedback

Alaundo

Go to Top of Page

Reefy
Senior Scribe

United Kingdom
892 Posts

Posted - 23 Apr 2007 :  23:41:44  Show Profile  Visit Reefy's Homepage Send Reefy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ok, so I'm close to halfway through this new volume and thought I'd share some thoughts. I have to say the quality of the lore remains very high, and this seems to be a particularly fine edition.

The Hammer’s Stroke: Superb, this remains one of my favourite columns – and I almost never play dwarves. The wealth of riches it provides makes playing a dwarf without having browsed it almost unthinkable. This issue's is no exception, a great blend of lore and rules that fit together incredibly well. Having read this, and knowing my players, it would not surprise me in the least if I see a dwarven monk at my gaming table in the future. And the picture really captures the feel of the class.

Labourers of Toril: The new format is great, I think it works better. It gives each of the characters a bit more personality if they are tied to others, and from a gaming point of view it's a lot more useful in fleshing out a corner of Faerûn. As for the characters themselves, it’s nice to see more lore on the hin, and it's certainly a very interesting family. Eiltranna and Hollythana were my favourites, there was just something about them that caught my eye. I also enjoyed the Volo comment in the introduction.

Shaundakul: The depth of this column in quite impressive, and personally I am always delighted by new lore on the deities, priests and faiths of Faerûn. I thought the bit about polytheism was interesting, it's not something that I've read a lot about, and I think Ed has previously said something along of the lines of the published Realms has never truly shown how Rothgar the farmer prays to Chauntea for a good harvest, Talos not to damage his crops, Sune that the serving lass at the local tavern will notice his interest, and Tyr that his friend who was arrested yesterday will be judged fairly as part of his daily routine. The typical lives of clergy, and the racial demographic of worshippers was a useful piece of information.

Untold Stories: This is probably my favourite column, a great source of inspiration for ideas. Just an observation, but Kuje, you seem to have expanded your hooks and given more details. In fact, over the volumes, they seem to have become increasingly detailed, a development which I think I like. I particularly like hook II, I'm reminded of the Others from George Martin’s 'A Song of Ice and Fire'. I also like hook III, which makes me think of Elfsong (always a good thing), and hook IV of Wooly's. As for Kuje’s, I don't have MMIV so I don't know the creatures mentioned, but hooks VII, XI, and especially X piqued my interest.

Sprites of Faerûn: Before I say anything about the article itself, I need to comment on the artwork because it's frankly amazing. I don't think I need to say anything further about it, it's clearly the work of a very talented individual. The article itself has taught me a lot about the sprites, something I previously had very little knowledge of. With that in mind, it’s hard to see where existing lore has been blended with new work, but it’s certainly an interesting article to me, and the writing style really impresses me.

Go to Top of Page

Kuje
Great Reader

USA
7915 Posts

Posted - 24 Apr 2007 :  01:06:20  Show Profile Send Kuje a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks Reefy.

For some of us, books are as important as almost anything else on earth. What a miracle it is that out of these small, flat, rigid squares of paper unfolds world after world, worlds that sing to you, comfort and quiet and excite you... Books are full of the things that you don't get in real life - wonderful, lyrical language, for instance, right off the bat. - Anne Lamott, Bird by Bird

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium
Go to Top of Page

Reefy
Senior Scribe

United Kingdom
892 Posts

Posted - 24 Apr 2007 :  23:59:05  Show Profile  Visit Reefy's Homepage Send Reefy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
No problem, Kuje - the pleasure was mine in reading your work.

And now for the second half of my thoughts on this latest volume.

Dwarves of the Dalelands: Articles like this are always going to get a lot of use from me, and this one is nicely fleshed out. As I’ve mentioned several times previously, more regional sourcebooks is something I’d dearly like to see, and this only serves to remind me why I’d like to see more such lore. I really like the bit about the wizard school, that’s a great plot hook there, and the same applies to the Honedaxe portal. The map is really nice, map making is not an easy skill, but it would probably have benefited from a key.

Unveling Waterdeep’s Hidden Lords: As a rule I’m not terribly interested in psionics. But this seems to be the exception – the story is fantastic. The Alias vessel, the slow and realistic way Sierkan works his way up in the world, the war with the Unseen, the Blackstaff’s manipulations, the reasoning behind Sierkan’s appointment as a Lord – really great stuff that just feels like the Realms. I also love the bit about Nidil Jalbuck, how unlike Khelben to keep secrets…

Deep Gnolls: An interesting follow up to an intriguing concept. The information on Reaver worship particularly impressed me, again demonstrating how polytheistic the Realms are, even amongst evil and non-human creatures. The two deities are well-thought and presented too. The depth given to this race over the two articles is impressive. I’m tempted to spring some on my players to find out if they’ve been reading the Compendium as closely as they should have been.

Journal of an Apprentice Scribe: What particularly impresses me about this piece is the research that has gone into it. Collecting existing lore and weaving it together into a complete story is a valuable talent. I think this is quite possibly my favourite article in the series to date – maybe it’s the historian in me, but the richness and depth of the article, and the dozens of ideas that can be spun off it are a fantastic resource.

An immensely good volume, roll on the next issue!

Go to Top of Page

KnightErrantJR
Great Reader

USA
5402 Posts

Posted - 25 Apr 2007 :  00:43:22  Show Profile  Visit KnightErrantJR's Homepage Send KnightErrantJR a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Dwarves of the Dalelands: Articles like this are always going to get a lot of use from me, and this one is nicely fleshed out. As I’ve mentioned several times previously, more regional sourcebooks is something I’d dearly like to see, and this only serves to remind me why I’d like to see more such lore. I really like the bit about the wizard school, that’s a great plot hook there, and the same applies to the Honedaxe portal. The map is really nice, map making is not an easy skill, but it would probably have benefited from a key.

Thanks Reefy, I appreciate it. Much of this fleshing out came from using the area in my home campaign, so its gratifying to see it shared with others as well.
Go to Top of Page

KnightErrantJR
Great Reader

USA
5402 Posts

Posted - 25 Apr 2007 :  00:47:30  Show Profile  Visit KnightErrantJR's Homepage Send KnightErrantJR a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
The map is really nice, map making is not an easy skill, but it would probably have benefited from a key.

My original maps were quite ugly, as were my revisions to Lucian's original map. He deserves all of the credit for how good the map looks, as I was originally going to let the article fly without the map, for fear of subjecting my fellow scribes to my cartography skills!
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36775 Posts

Posted - 25 Apr 2007 :  02:20:09  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Unveling Waterdeep’s Hidden Lords: As a rule I’m not terribly interested in psionics. But this seems to be the exception – the story is fantastic. The Alias vessel, the slow and realistic way Sierkan works his way up in the world, the war with the Unseen, the Blackstaff’s manipulations, the reasoning behind Sierkan’s appointment as a Lord – really great stuff that just feels like the Realms. I also love the bit about Nidil Jalbuck, how unlike Khelben to keep secrets…

I quite appreciate the review! This one did take a lot of work, and involved a lot of separate ideas being woven together into one coherent whole. A lot of elements were added to make everything work, so I'm glad to see that the effort paid off.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

Jorkens
Great Reader

Norway
2950 Posts

Posted - 25 Apr 2007 :  09:55:55  Show Profile Send Jorkens a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the compliment Reefy, any boost to my ego is a good thing. I agree about Tizianos piece, most impressive.

Go to Top of Page

Dhomal
Senior Scribe

USA
565 Posts

Posted - 25 Apr 2007 :  19:40:51  Show Profile Send Dhomal a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hello-

I also, would like to thank you Reefy. :) I think, possibly - that is one of the first bits of feedback I've gotten tht was more than simply 'good' or somesuch. :)

And I liked how you took the time to make actual, detailed comments for each of the entries!

Myself - alas - I will not be able to see it until it gets printed out by a friend. This PC is a bit ornery when it comes to things like that. The problems I had w/ the last volume - I am just getting it printed out - it will be Much more easy!

I am, however - very excited to see all the articles!

Dhomal

I am collecting the D&D Minis. I would be more than willing to trade with people. You can send me a PM here with your email listed - and I can send you my minis list. Thanks!

Successfully traded with Xysma!
Go to Top of Page

Reefy
Senior Scribe

United Kingdom
892 Posts

Posted - 25 Apr 2007 :  22:02:53  Show Profile  Visit Reefy's Homepage Send Reefy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Dhomal

Hello-

I also, would like to thank you Reefy. :) I think, possibly - that is one of the first bits of feedback I've gotten tht was more than simply 'good' or somesuch. :)

No problem, to all who've commented. I've always felt it's better to try and explain or justify why I like (or dislike) something, or what I felt worked particularly well. It benefits the person who did it more, though someone simply saying your work does tend to make one feel good.

Go to Top of Page

Trace_Coburn
Learned Scribe

New Zealand
137 Posts

Posted - 26 Apr 2007 :  15:29:11  Show Profile  Visit Trace_Coburn's Homepage Send Trace_Coburn a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

No problem, Kuje - the pleasure was mine in reading your work.

Deep Gnolls: An interesting follow up to an intriguing concept. The information on Reaver worship particularly impressed me, again demonstrating how polytheistic the Realms are, even amongst evil and non-human creatures. The two deities are well-thought and presented too. The depth given to this race over the two articles is impressive. I’m tempted to spring some on my players to find out if they’ve been reading the Compendium as closely as they should have been.
Spare my blushes, Reefy.

Apart from all the (unnecessary?) number-crunching for the stat-blocks, the religion section was actually the part that gave me the most difficulty - trying to give the Living Ancestors identities and creeds (mostly) distinct from all the other deities of Faerun while still keeping them in tune with their devilish origins *and* their 'sponsors' was a bear. But then again, I'm a Culture Vulture of long standing, so it's my fond hope that you do get to use the Reavers in play.

(Indeed, I wouldn't mind hearing how GMs and/or players interpret the city of Godsvault as a stopover in an Underdark campaign, and what they saw on the canvas between all those broad strokes....
(Subtle hint? Me? Hah - 'subtle' is over-rated! )

D&D collection: Player's Handbook, Dungeon Master's Guide, Monster Manual I, Complete Arcane, Arms & Equipment Guide.

FR sourcebook collection: Dragons of Faerûn, Faiths & Pantheons, FRCS, Lords of Darkness, Monsters of Faerûn, Player's Guide to Faerûn, Power of Faerûn, Races of Faerûn, Silver Marches.

I just got back into this, okay? Give me time (or better yet money) - I'll catch up soon enough.
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36775 Posts

Posted - 27 Apr 2007 :  00:54:35  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Trace_Coburn

(Indeed, I wouldn't mind hearing how GMs and/or players interpret the city of Godsvault as a stopover in an Underdark campaign, and what they saw on the canvas between all those broad strokes....
(Subtle hint? Me? Hah - 'subtle' is over-rated! )[/font=Trebuchet MS]

If I was DM'ing, I'd be happy to work in the Reavers. I enjoyed those articles.

Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36775 Posts

Posted - 27 Apr 2007 :  00:58:01  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
BTW, I made a faux pas with one of my Hooks. Garen Thal and George Krashos kindly offered up some lore on early Cormyrean kings, which I worked into the hook about the doppelganger in the Alsevir family. I meant to go back and add a note, thanking them, but I got sidetracked and forgot until it was too late.

So, here and now, I heartily thank them both for the lore they so kindly provided, and apologize for forgetting to publicly credit them.

Go to Top of Page

KnightErrantJR
Great Reader

USA
5402 Posts

Posted - 27 Apr 2007 :  00:58:09  Show Profile  Visit KnightErrantJR's Homepage Send KnightErrantJR a Private Message  Reply with Quote
There were lots of good ideas in this one. I almost hate to call any out, since I don't want anyone to feel left out of what was really an excellent issue, but I especially liked the deep gnolls and Kuje's hook about the origin of the Concordant Killers . . .
Go to Top of Page

Kuje
Great Reader

USA
7915 Posts

Posted - 27 Apr 2007 :  01:11:26  Show Profile Send Kuje a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks Knight. I thought about that entry for awhile and debated back and forth about it.

For some of us, books are as important as almost anything else on earth. What a miracle it is that out of these small, flat, rigid squares of paper unfolds world after world, worlds that sing to you, comfort and quiet and excite you... Books are full of the things that you don't get in real life - wonderful, lyrical language, for instance, right off the bat. - Anne Lamott, Bird by Bird

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium
Go to Top of Page

Mumadar Ibn Huzal
Master of Realmslore

1338 Posts

Posted - 28 Apr 2007 :  18:42:02  Show Profile Send Mumadar Ibn Huzal a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Journal of an Apprentice Scribe: What particularly impresses me about this piece is the research that has gone into it. Collecting existing lore and weaving it together into a complete story is a valuable talent. I think this is quite possibly my favourite article in the series to date – maybe it’s the historian in me, but the richness and depth of the article, and the dozens of ideas that can be spun off it are a fantastic resource.

Thanks In all modesty though, the research is more a spin-off of the source material reading I have for my PbeM game. Basically all of the Journal articles to-date have actually sprung from there, that is partially why the hooks are included.

Writing the articles has been (and still is) a great aid for DM-ing the game, though I am also pleased to have a place to share this with a greater audience.

PS, a big thank you to Steven E Schend, who's Lands of Intrigue and Empires of the Shining Sea have been the inspiration to write about the Realms.
Go to Top of Page

shandiris
Seeker

61 Posts

Posted - 22 Jun 2007 :  15:34:23  Show Profile Send shandiris a Private Message  Reply with Quote
i've got an question about an old version of the compendium, namely number IV. There's an article on shaaan the serpent queen there,(very good article btw) but she is listed with the feat: spell mantle. It is described in the flavor but it's not in lost empires of faerun like it says. I'm wondering in wich book is it?

Thanks in advance
Go to Top of Page

Ayunken-vanzan
Senior Scribe

Germany
657 Posts

Posted - 22 Jun 2007 :  16:30:59  Show Profile  Visit Ayunken-vanzan's Homepage Send Ayunken-vanzan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Spell Mantle: Lost Empires of Faerun, p. 112.

"What mattered our lives now? When our world had been torn from us? Folk wept, or drank, or stood staring out over the land, wondering what new horror each dawn would bring."
Elender Stormfall of Suzail

"Anyone can kill deities, cause plagues, or destroy organizations. It takes real skill to make them live on."
Varl

FR/D&D-Links 2ed Downloads
Go to Top of Page

Fillow
Master of Realmslore

France
1608 Posts

Posted - 24 Jul 2007 :  19:47:29  Show Profile  Visit Fillow's Homepage Send Fillow a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well met,

maybe this question has already been asked but... I cannot wait !
So, by advance, excuse-me !
Warning is better than healing !

I'm reading the Compendium, Vol I... All right, I'm just a bit late but I'm a noob here, a French noob moreover !

So, The short version... Sorry !

In "The Tour of Telflamm", the Prince Wendren Balindre is LE (Loyal Evil ?) and The leader of the Royal Watch, Captain Fen Haldryon is CG (Chaotic Good ?)
Is this a common way ? Did I make a mistake while reading/translating the acronyms ?

Thanks a lot for reading.

"Today is a good day to smile",
Fillow Big'n'Book Mahlemiut 'Lead-dog', Son of Garl, Wanderer of the Masked Leaf and Namer of Oghma.

- Fight in the arena and have fun ! :
La brute.com
- Feel free to take part to these projects : Post-Spellplague bibliography ; 4E index project ; Taverns and inns of the Realms ; Dogs of the Realms ; Descriptions of places in the novels ; forums, RPG, FR Abbreviations and Acronyms
- Come and have a look at the already asked questions from the Forgotten Realms Trivia Challenge

I am a French FR fan, so please forgive my lapses in English language and do not hesitate to correct me. Thanks a lot.
Go to Top of Page

turox
Learned Scribe

USA
145 Posts

Posted - 24 Jul 2007 :  21:27:57  Show Profile  Visit turox's Homepage Send turox a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well met,

You are close, Prince Wendren Balindre is LE (Lawful Evil.) and CG does mean Chaotic Good.

Turox Antas Dragonslayer -
"People will believe anything they want to believe, or fear to believe."
Wizard's First Rule: Chapter 36, Page #397, US Hard Cover (revealed by Zeddicus Zu'l Zorander).
Explanation by Zeddicus Zu'l Zorander: "People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true. People’s heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true. People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool."
Go to Top of Page

Fillow
Master of Realmslore

France
1608 Posts

Posted - 25 Jul 2007 :  20:07:01  Show Profile  Visit Fillow's Homepage Send Fillow a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks Turox.
But the real question I should write is :
How a Chaotic Good Captain can serve to the profit of a Lawful Evil Prince ?

"Today is a good day to smile",
Fillow Big'n'Book Mahlemiut 'Lead-dog', Son of Garl, Wanderer of the Masked Leaf and Namer of Oghma.

- Fight in the arena and have fun ! :
La brute.com
- Feel free to take part to these projects : Post-Spellplague bibliography ; 4E index project ; Taverns and inns of the Realms ; Dogs of the Realms ; Descriptions of places in the novels ; forums, RPG, FR Abbreviations and Acronyms
- Come and have a look at the already asked questions from the Forgotten Realms Trivia Challenge

I am a French FR fan, so please forgive my lapses in English language and do not hesitate to correct me. Thanks a lot.
Go to Top of Page

SirUrza
Master of Realmslore

USA
1283 Posts

Posted - 09 Aug 2007 :  21:09:24  Show Profile Send SirUrza a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Just a small nit pick, it's silly really, I just finished VIII.. why is it that the Compendiums never have a back cover? I know that sounds silly, but even if it's just the cover art without the Candlekeep title and volume info.. just seems odd that when you hit the last "page" you don't get the back of the tome either. :)

"Evil prevails when good men fail to act."
The original and unapologetic Arilyn, Aribeth, Seoni Fanboy.
Go to Top of Page

Alaundo
Head Moderator
Admin

United Kingdom
5691 Posts

Posted - 10 Aug 2007 :  10:08:07  Show Profile  Visit Alaundo's Homepage Send Alaundo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by SirUrza

Just a small nit pick, it's silly really, I just finished VIII.. why is it that the Compendiums never have a back cover? I know that sounds silly, but even if it's just the cover art without the Candlekeep title and volume info.. just seems odd that when you hit the last "page" you don't get the back of the tome either. :)

Well met

We did actually have a back cover design, as well as inner front and back covers. However, it was deemed a little unnecessary at the time. Perhaps a backcover may be inserted upon the upcoming Compendium revisions.

Alaundo

Go to Top of Page

Mumadar Ibn Huzal
Master of Realmslore

1338 Posts

Posted - 10 Aug 2007 :  20:22:41  Show Profile Send Mumadar Ibn Huzal a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Alaundo

... Perhaps a backcover may be inserted upon the upcoming Compendium revisions.

Huh? Upcoming revisions??? Or should that read 'editions'...
Go to Top of Page

Alaundo
Head Moderator
Admin

United Kingdom
5691 Posts

Posted - 10 Aug 2007 :  21:49:39  Show Profile  Visit Alaundo's Homepage Send Alaundo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mumadar Ibn Huzal

quote:
Originally posted by Alaundo

... Perhaps a backcover may be inserted upon the upcoming Compendium revisions.

Huh? Upcoming revisions??? Or should that read 'editions'...

Well met

Aye, I meant revisions, my dear Mumadar... I haven't lost my mind, yet

Alaundo

Go to Top of Page

SirUrza
Master of Realmslore

USA
1283 Posts

Posted - 10 Aug 2007 :  22:30:56  Show Profile Send SirUrza a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Very interesting to hear. Inside of the covers might be alittle bunch, but the back cover would be nice. :)

"Evil prevails when good men fail to act."
The original and unapologetic Arilyn, Aribeth, Seoni Fanboy.
Go to Top of Page

Hawkins
Great Reader

USA
2131 Posts

Posted - 10 Oct 2007 :  19:02:55  Show Profile  Visit Hawkins's Homepage Send Hawkins a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Just wondering, when is the next volume of the Compendium supposed to be released?

Errant d20 Designer - My Blog (last updated January 06, 2016)

One, two! One, two! And through and through
The vorpal blade went snicker-snack!
He left it dead, and with its head
He went galumphing back. --Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking-Glass

"Mmm, not the darkness," Myrin murmured. "Don't cast it there." --Erik Scott de Bie, Shadowbane

* My character sheets (PFRPG, 3.5, and AE versions; not viewable in Internet Explorer)
* Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Reference Document (PFRPG OGL Rules)
* The Hypertext d20 SRD (3.5 OGL Rules)
* 3.5 D&D Archives

My game design work:
* Heroes of the Jade Oath (PFRPG, conversion; Rite Publishing)
* Compendium Arcanum Volume 1: Cantrips & Orisons (PFRPG, designer; d20pfsrd.com Publishing)
* Compendium Arcanum Volume 2: 1st-Level Spells (PFRPG, designer; d20pfsrd.com Publishing)
* Martial Arts Guidebook (forthcoming) (PFRPG, designer; Rite Publishing)
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 10 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000