Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Realms Update
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Razz
Senior Scribe

USA
749 Posts

Posted - 11 May 2014 :  19:19:15  Show Profile Send Razz a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Well I have not been keeping up with the Realms for months and I am wondering exactly what it is that is going on?

Is there a central site I can go to that sums up everything we know about what is going on with The Sundering? Like a "Cliff Notes" version of it as opposed to me reading all the novels and the game material?

Tarlyn
Learned Scribe

USA
315 Posts

Posted - 11 May 2014 :  20:25:41  Show Profile Send Tarlyn a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Here is what I remember that was significant from the two adventure modules, first five books of the sundering and RA's Night of the Hunter. There isn't anything to surprising in here. However, spoilers below.

Murder in Baldur's Gate
-Baldur's Gate computer games are cannon. There is a statue of Minsc holding Boo in the middle of the wide.
-Bhaalspawn finish killing each other and Bhaal is reborn.

Legacy of the Crystal Shard
-The Arcane Brotherhood is back in action. They are now operating throughout the North.
-Auril is a goddess again.
-Barbarian Tribes and ten towns still have a rocky relationship

The Companions
-The companions of the Hall have been resurrected.
-Foreshadowing that the Shades will not control the Anauroth in the future.
-The Harpells are still around.
-The weave is being restored and as it is repaired spellscars vanish.

Night of the hunter
-Orcs are indeed chaotic evil in alignment and don't want to play nice with the other races.
-Lolth is making a play for control of the newly reformed weave. To be continue in RA's next book.
-The Kingdom of Many Arrows is going to try to invade the North to be continued in RA's next book.

The GodBorn
-Scratch two princes of shade, Brennus kills Rivalen and himself.
-There is a faction of Sembians that want independence from Shade.
-Mask is reborn.
-Shar's Mouth(Black hole in the middle of Ordulin) is closed.

The Adversary
-The Harpers are growing in number and influence again.
-The gods are creating bunches of chosen.
-Vhaeraun has chosen.
-Shar and Asmodeus get in a proxy fight.

The Reaver
-The Sea of Fallen Stars has returned to its normal size per 1st-3rd ed.
-Velsharoon and Kiaransalee's names still have great power when working necromantic spells
-Nobanion was a spellscarred lion and was released from his imprisonment.
-Umberlee is back in action.
-So is the Emerald Enclave.
-Lathander is back and Amaunator is out.
-There is a faction of the Red Wizards that wants to be free from Szass Tam
-The moonstars have active agents
-Spellplague lands are vanishing

The Sentinel
-Sembia/Netheril is invading Cormyr/Dalelands/Myth Drannor
-The giant black hole(Underchasm) in the map is filled again.
-Helm is back
-Myrkul is believed to be around again
-Cyric is no longer in time out
-Grumbar and Luthic get mentioned as active deities.
-Scratch another prince of shade, Yalder gets beheaded

Somewhere in those books it is also revealed that the earthmotes are falling. I forget where that comes into play.

Tarlyn Embersun

Edited by - Tarlyn on 12 May 2014 12:17:30
Go to Top of Page

Razz
Senior Scribe

USA
749 Posts

Posted - 12 May 2014 :  03:17:05  Show Profile Send Razz a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thank you very much. This helps a lot. I'm not too worried on spoilers (but I am aware others are) only because I simply do not have time to invest in the details myself as others have. I still like to be informed of the Realms future. This stuff is very interesting and surprising, looking forward to what is to come next.
Go to Top of Page

Mapolq
Senior Scribe

Brazil
466 Posts

Posted - 12 May 2014 :  03:32:54  Show Profile Send Mapolq a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks a lot, Tarlyn!

What do you mean by the black hole on the map, Ordulin? What's in there now?

Never sleep under the jackfruit tree.

Tales of Moonsea - A Neverwinter Nights 2 Persistent World. Check out our website at http://www.talesofmoonsea.com and our video trailer at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=am304WqOAAo&feature=youtu.be, as well as our thread here at Candlekeep: http://www.forum.candlekeep.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=12955

My campaign thread: http://www.forum.candlekeep.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=16447

Edited by - Mapolq on 12 May 2014 03:33:10
Go to Top of Page

Lord Karsus
Great Reader

USA
3737 Posts

Posted - 12 May 2014 :  04:30:56  Show Profile Send Lord Karsus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
-I found this illuminating.
quote:
Originally posted by Tarlyn

Scratch two princes of shade, Brennus kills Rivalen and himself.

-Was his revenge as satisfying as I imagine it was?

(A Tri-Partite Arcanist Who Has Forgotten More Than Most Will Ever Know)

Elves of Faerūn
Vol I- The Elves of Faerūn
Vol. III- Spells of the Elves
Vol. VI- Mechanical Compendium

Edited by - Lord Karsus on 12 May 2014 04:32:57
Go to Top of Page

Ashe Ravenheart
Great Reader

USA
3240 Posts

Posted - 12 May 2014 :  04:41:00  Show Profile Send Ashe Ravenheart a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Lord Karsus

-I found this illuminating.
quote:

Scratch two princes of shade, Brennus kills Rivalen and himself.

-Was his revenge as satisfying as I imagine it was?

Yes.

I actually DO know everything. I just have a very poor index of my knowledge.

Ashe's Character Sheet

Alphabetized Index of Realms NPCs
Go to Top of Page

Lilianviaten
Senior Scribe

489 Posts

Posted - 12 May 2014 :  05:35:07  Show Profile Send Lilianviaten a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Excellent summary of the Sundering from Tarlyn. I would add to "The Reaver" that Lathander returns as well, and we are given an explanation as to the cyclical nature of the sun god. Also, Silvanus's main chosen is returned to sanity. Lathander and Silvanus team up to lay the smackdown on Umberlee.

Am I the only one who finds it odd that the Sea of Fallen stars is dealt with, but the Abolethic Sovereignty is never mentioned? The 4 main villains of 4e were supposed to be Shade, Thay, the drow, and the Sovereignty.

Shade and Thay are dealt with at length in the Sundering. There's virtually no mention of the drow, but I suppose they are leaving that to RAS. The aboleths get no mention at all.

It's a shame, because RAS and Erin Evans did a fantastic job making the aboleths creepy, mysterious forces of evil. Now it seems they have been left out of the 4e wrapup. I can imagine that Xxiphu will be wiped out though, along with earthmotes and Shadovar enclaves, since 5e seems determined that structures should not fly.
Go to Top of Page

Zireael
Master of Realmslore

Poland
1190 Posts

Posted - 12 May 2014 :  08:04:33  Show Profile  Visit Zireael's Homepage Send Zireael a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Baldur's Gate computer games are cannon.

Is this explicitly spelled anywhere? Minsc was, after all, in the novelizations too.

SiNafay Vrinn, the daughter of Lloth, from Ched Nasad!

http://zireael07.wordpress.com/
Go to Top of Page

Tarlyn
Learned Scribe

USA
315 Posts

Posted - 12 May 2014 :  12:09:50  Show Profile Send Tarlyn a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mapolq
What do you mean by the black hole on the map, Ordulin? What's in there now?

So, you caught another thing I forgot Mapolq. In the Godborn, Shar's mouth(I think it metaphorically her mouth) is closed in Ordulin. What I am referencing in the quote is the Underchasm. There are quite a few fixes that occurring during the sundering. The summary I posted just contains the items that stand out to me. I might have missed some of the other changes.

I have edited the summary to include the Underchasm and Ordulin events in there respective books. I will also add in Lathander returning.

Tarlyn Embersun

Edited by - Tarlyn on 12 May 2014 12:15:57
Go to Top of Page

Benjamin
Acolyte

USA
9 Posts

Posted - 12 May 2014 :  17:25:37  Show Profile Send Benjamin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
*snipped*
The Reaver
*snipped*

The Sentinel
*snipped*
*snipped*
Somewhere in those books it is also revealed that the earthmotes are falling. I forget where that comes into play.

So, these are some major changes. Any logic to why the Sea of Fallen Stars is filling up again when more than a century of rivers pouring into it didn't have any effect? Just more rain doesn't stack up to me.

And how is the Underchasm filling in? A giant volcano? I can't imagine what the Underdark is going through if so. Any mention of the other giant sinkholes (Lands Mouth in Dragon Coast and Deep Maw in Anauroch)?

I really like earthmotes; what a shame to kill them off. Guess we will have to go back to mythall powered floating land masses.
Go to Top of Page

hashimashadoo
Master of Realmslore

United Kingdom
1150 Posts

Posted - 12 May 2014 :  18:12:05  Show Profile  Visit hashimashadoo's Homepage Send hashimashadoo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Zireael

quote:
Baldur's Gate computer games are cannon.

Is this explicitly spelled anywhere? Minsc was, after all, in the novelizations too.

Minsc's statue represents him as he appears in the games, not the novels; Viekang doesn't appear in the novels, just the games; one of the main NPCs in Murder in Baldur's Gate is Coran who also only appeared in the games; the layout of Baldur's Gate appears as close as it can to the way it did in the games without seriously messing with the maps in other published sources.

To be honest, there's nothing that expressly says that the games are canon, but the conflicts with the novels cast a lot of doubt on them.

When life turns it's back on you...sneak attack for extra damage.

Head admin of the FR wiki:

https://forgottenrealms.fandom.com/
Go to Top of Page

Caolin
Senior Scribe

768 Posts

Posted - 12 May 2014 :  19:12:35  Show Profile Send Caolin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Benjamin

quote:
*snipped*
The Reaver
*snipped*

The Sentinel
*snipped*
*snipped*

So, these are some major changes. Any logic to why the Sea of Fallen Stars is filling up again when more than a century of rivers pouring into it didn't have any effect? Just more rain doesn't stack up to me.

And how is the Underchasm filling in? A giant volcano? I can't imagine what the Underdark is going through if so. Any mention of the other giant sinkholes (Lands Mouth in Dragon Coast and Deep Maw in Anauroch)?

I really like earthmotes; what a shame to kill them off. Guess we will have to go back to mythall powered floating land masses.

It's been raining for 6+ months straight and some events happens at the end of the Reaver. I recommend you read it if you want more details. But as for logic, you can't expect too much logic out of a fantasy setting. That's what makes it fantasy. Worlds are splitting and crazy shit is happening.
Go to Top of Page

Gary Dallison
Great Reader

United Kingdom
6353 Posts

Posted - 12 May 2014 :  19:20:31  Show Profile Send Gary Dallison a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well you cant expect too much logic when you let the bean counters determine events in a fantasy setting.

Plenty of logic in my fantasy game. Without it you break the illusion of reality and it makes immersion difficult, which spoils any attempts at roleplaying.

Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions Candlekeep Archive
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 1
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 2
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 3
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 4
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 5
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 6
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 7
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 8
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 9

Alternate Realms Site
Go to Top of Page

Erik Scott de Bie
Forgotten Realms Author

USA
4598 Posts

Posted - 12 May 2014 :  19:35:09  Show Profile  Visit Erik Scott de Bie's Homepage Send Erik Scott de Bie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It's tough to make a video game canon when there are many different outcomes of said game. I think we can agree that certain aspects of the game can and have been "canonized," such as Minsc's existence (and whatever the book says about him).

Cheers

Erik Scott de Bie

'Tis easier to destroy than to create.

Author of a number of Realms novels (GHOSTWALKER, DEPTHS OF MADNESS, and the SHADOWBANE series), contributor to the NEVERWINTER CAMPAIGN GUIDE and SHADOWFELL: GLOOMWROUGHT AND BEYOND, Twitch DM of the Dungeon Scrawlers, currently playing "The Westgate Irregulars"
Go to Top of Page

Tanthalas
Senior Scribe

Portugal
508 Posts

Posted - 12 May 2014 :  20:08:48  Show Profile Send Tanthalas a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well, it's not impossible to make a game with multiple outcomes canon. Between BG1 and BG2, you basically found out which party of adventurers was the canon party (or at least the ones that were there at teh end). The creators just decide what is canon.

Same thing could be done with deciding which ending of Throne of Bhaal becomes canon. Though I am curious about how they went from ToB to the Murder in Baldur's Gate module. At the end of ToB, all the Bhaalspawn are supposed to be dead already.

I haven't read the BG novels yet, but I know that many (most?) people who played the games despise the novels for changing a lot of stuff. Still, I'm surprised that the games are what is canon and not the novels.

Sir Markham pointed out, drinking another brandy. "A chap who can point at you and say 'die' has the distinct advantage".
Go to Top of Page

sfdragon
Great Reader

2285 Posts

Posted - 12 May 2014 :  20:23:19  Show Profile Send sfdragon a Private Message  Reply with Quote
so spoil me, what was the thing said about the sun god's cynicalness( hey I cant afford books right now)

why is being a wizard like being a drow? both are likely to find a dagger in the back from a rival or one looking to further his own goals, fame and power

My FR fan fiction
Magister's GAmbit
http://steelfiredragon.deviantart.com/gallery/33539234
Go to Top of Page

Mirtek
Senior Scribe

595 Posts

Posted - 12 May 2014 :  20:36:39  Show Profile Send Mirtek a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Tanthalas

Though I am curious about how they went from ToB to the Murder in Baldur's Gate module. At the end of ToB, all the Bhaalspawn are supposed to be dead already.
Basically "surprise, suprise everyone! There was a bhaalspawn who had hidden himself all these years and finally decided it's time to finally settle the question between him and Abdel"
quote:
Originally posted by Tanthalas

I haven't read the BG novels yet, but I know that many (most?) people who played the games despise the novels for changing a lot of stuff.
I sooo wish that changing the game stuff would be the only fault with these novels.
quote:
Originally posted by sfdragon

so spoil me, what was the thing said about the sun god's cynicalness( hey I cant afford books right now)

Basically whenever Lathander feels the world needs a force of stability he changes into Amaunator and whenever he feels the world needs a force of hope and renewal he changes into Lathander.

Not really a cycle, more him changing whenever he feels like (I am envisioning him with a ridiculous fake mustache he puts on and off )

Edited by - Mirtek on 12 May 2014 20:39:13
Go to Top of Page

Razz
Senior Scribe

USA
749 Posts

Posted - 19 May 2014 :  01:47:53  Show Profile Send Razz a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Abandoning his followers over and over like that must make for some really pissed off believers at some point. Unless he keeps this fact hidden, but I figure over centuries a perceptive scholar can point out,"Hey these two sun gods keep changing during these events, so it's not only clear they are the same guy, they are also giving us abandonment issues quit often."

LOL

Well, then again, Amaunator had servants still and were still receiving spells even while Lathander was prominent, though the sect was small as compared to Lathander's.
Go to Top of Page

Mapolq
Senior Scribe

Brazil
466 Posts

Posted - 19 May 2014 :  03:02:53  Show Profile Send Mapolq a Private Message  Reply with Quote
No one could ever fit the cycle idea into the framework of canon events properly, so I'm glad they went with the simpler approach, really.

Never sleep under the jackfruit tree.

Tales of Moonsea - A Neverwinter Nights 2 Persistent World. Check out our website at http://www.talesofmoonsea.com and our video trailer at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=am304WqOAAo&feature=youtu.be, as well as our thread here at Candlekeep: http://www.forum.candlekeep.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=12955

My campaign thread: http://www.forum.candlekeep.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=16447
Go to Top of Page

silverwolfer
Senior Scribe

789 Posts

Posted - 20 May 2014 :  01:36:00  Show Profile Send silverwolfer a Private Message  Reply with Quote
So shar is fighting devil lord, while lloth is making a play for the weave * again * after her failed demonweave attempt.

Want to know what I smell? One massive plot point that will yank the divine power from devil lord, lloth losing her greater status making the other drow god's goddesses a chance for doing stuff.

An while azuth comes back to power, all that spare magical knowledge bouncing around returns to shar, and the shadow weave comes back.
Go to Top of Page

sfdragon
Great Reader

2285 Posts

Posted - 20 May 2014 :  03:39:38  Show Profile Send sfdragon a Private Message  Reply with Quote
... I dont foresee the shadow weave coming back...... as it was a mistake in the first place.....

why is being a wizard like being a drow? both are likely to find a dagger in the back from a rival or one looking to further his own goals, fame and power

My FR fan fiction
Magister's GAmbit
http://steelfiredragon.deviantart.com/gallery/33539234
Go to Top of Page

Delandil Aenar
Acolyte

6 Posts

Posted - 23 May 2014 :  10:41:03  Show Profile Send Delandil Aenar a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I didn't know about these changes, but I'm relieved by reading that Lathander is back! He was one of my favourite gods. But where all this stuff is happening? I suppose it's happening in the novels, but could someone give me some titles or some reference where to read what's going on in the Realms? (Maybe it's a very noob question, but be kind, it's my first post apart from the introductory one :D )

Neither a warrior nor a cleric could heal the wounds made by love
Go to Top of Page

Irennan
Great Reader

Italy
3802 Posts

Posted - 23 May 2014 :  11:08:31  Show Profile Send Irennan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Delandil Aenar

I didn't know about these changes, but I'm relieved by reading that Lathander is back! He was one of my favourite gods. But where all this stuff is happening? I suppose it's happening in the novels, but could someone give me some titles or some reference where to read what's going on in the Realms? (Maybe it's a very noob question, but be kind, it's my first post apart from the introductory one :D )

Yes, those changes are described in The Sundering novels. They are six books set during this massive transition event (their titles are listed in Tarlyn's first post). Five of them have already been published, the last in the series -The Herald- is coming out early June.

Mathematics is the art of giving the same name to different things.

Edited by - Irennan on 23 May 2014 11:09:07
Go to Top of Page

Regcod
Acolyte

Italy
28 Posts

Posted - 23 May 2014 :  12:04:16  Show Profile Send Regcod a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Any news about Eilistraee and her followers?

"Sweet water and light laughter until next we meet."
Go to Top of Page

Irennan
Great Reader

Italy
3802 Posts

Posted - 23 May 2014 :  13:00:10  Show Profile Send Irennan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Nope, but Vhaearun appears to have a chosen in 'The Adversary' (even tho -AFAIK- it isn't explicilty declared in the book, the author clarified that) and if he's still around, Eilistraee could be too, given how closely the two of them are related (or at least it is my hope).

Mathematics is the art of giving the same name to different things.

Edited by - Irennan on 23 May 2014 13:04:07
Go to Top of Page

Regcod
Acolyte

Italy
28 Posts

Posted - 23 May 2014 :  15:21:40  Show Profile Send Regcod a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Sorry but the event of 'The Sundering' in which year happen???

the 4th edition begin with 1479 DR and the 5th???

"Sweet water and light laughter until next we meet."
Go to Top of Page

Tarlyn
Learned Scribe

USA
315 Posts

Posted - 24 May 2014 :  13:30:42  Show Profile Send Tarlyn a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The Sundering takes place during the 1480s. The Companions ,book one of the Sundering series, takes place from 1462-1484. The actual Sundering events don't occur until much later in the book. From various Gencon discussions it sounds like the Sundering will end in the late 1480s. So, it takes place over a 6-10 year period.

Tarlyn Embersun

Edited by - Tarlyn on 24 May 2014 13:32:25
Go to Top of Page

Kilvain
Acolyte

6 Posts

Posted - 28 May 2014 :  09:55:08  Show Profile  Visit Kilvain's Homepage Send Kilvain a Private Message  Reply with Quote
In regard to Murder in Baldur's Gate my take on it is that while they did make use of some of the game's characters (Viekang, Coran, Minsc) there is a brief section which seems to nullify the events at the end of the final installment of the game series.

From the Murder in Baldur's Gate Campaign Guide:
quote:
Few know of Bhaal's plan in these events. Among those who do, many believe that the plot collapsed forever when Adrian slew Bhaal's last high priestess and denied acceptance of the accumulated power of Bhaal, instead choosing for himself a mortal life. Those who believe that fable are fools.

The Lord of Murder is in darkness, but he waits only for two victims - the last victims - to reclaim his throne of blood.

It's kind of amusing in a way that they used Viekang, a character seen only in the game, as a plot device to bring the conclusion of the Bhaalspawn saga into the modern Realms while at the same time declaring the events of the game mere fable. Of course, the game had two potential outcomes so if one of them had to be fable I guess it's not a stretch to assume both are fable.

Coran's inclusion in Murder in Baldur's Gate makes sense in that he's one of the few characters with a life long enough to still be around and have a direct connection to the city. I'm not sure about the statue of Minsc and Boo though. I guess being one of the more popular characters from the game is reason enough to write him in. If they were going to use him though they could have at least written the description properly. It's not "giant pygmy space hamster" it's miniature giant space hamster! The outrage. :)

My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings: Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!
Go to Top of Page

Lilianviaten
Senior Scribe

489 Posts

Posted - 28 May 2014 :  15:53:18  Show Profile Send Lilianviaten a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Kilvain

In regard to Murder in Baldur's Gate my take on it is that while they did make use of some of the game's characters (Viekang, Coran, Minsc) there is a brief section which seems to nullify the events at the end of the final installment of the game series.

quote:
Few know of Bhaal's plan in these events. Among those who do, many believe that the plot collapsed forever when Adrian slew Bhaal's last high priestess and denied acceptance of the accumulated power of Bhaal, instead choosing for himself a mortal life. Those who believe that fable are fools.

The Lord of Murder is in darkness, but he waits only for two victims - the last victims - to reclaim his throne of blood.

It's kind of amusing in a way that they used Viekang, a character seen only in the game, as a plot device to bring the conclusion of the Bhaalspawn saga into the modern Realms while at the same time declaring the events of the game mere fable. Of course, the game had two potential outcomes so if one of them had to be fable I guess it's not a stretch to assume both are fable.

Coran's inclusion in Murder in Baldur's Gate makes sense in that he's one of the few characters with a life long enough to still be around and have a direct connection to the city. I'm not sure about the statue of Minsc and Boo though. I guess being one of the more popular characters from the game is reason enough to write him in. If they were going to use him though they could have at least written the description properly. It's not "giant pygmy space hamster" it's miniature giant space hamster! The outrage. :)

Given that Bhaal has been dead for so long, I don't know how they can bring him back and make him powerful right away. He was only an Intermediate Deity before, and I can't imagine that people will flock back to him in droves.

It would make more sense if Cyric is killed off somehow, leaving the millions of Cyricists looking elsewhere for a god who is equally evil, deranged, and bloodthirsty.

Actually, Bane and Bhaal should team up to kill Cyric. Bane has hated Cyric for a long time, and I'm sure he would rather have a former ally like Bhaal holding 1 or 2 of Cyric's portfolios.
Go to Top of Page

Mirtek
Senior Scribe

595 Posts

Posted - 28 May 2014 :  16:35:53  Show Profile Send Mirtek a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Lilianviaten

Given that Bhaal has been dead for so long, I don't know how they can bring him back and make him powerful right away.
They can't. Just like they couldn't with Bane. That's why Bane isn't back either.

It's all a ploy by Cyric. The lord of murder has killed Xvim and as also lord of lies, deception, illusion, and intrigue tricked everybody into believing it was the reborn Bane who did it.

Now he's using a return of Bhaal scam to gain even more worshippers
Go to Top of Page

Zireael
Master of Realmslore

Poland
1190 Posts

Posted - 30 May 2014 :  20:09:51  Show Profile  Visit Zireael's Homepage Send Zireael a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Kilvain

quote:

I didn't know about Viekang, more power to the authors of Murder.

SiNafay Vrinn, the daughter of Lloth, from Ched Nasad!

http://zireael07.wordpress.com/
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000