Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 Adventuring
 Playing and Creating an Utter Evil Character
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

Delzounblood
Senior Scribe

United Kingdom
578 Posts

Posted - 27 Feb 2007 :  15:43:06  Show Profile Send Delzounblood a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Hi I have picked this up from a question I asked as part of another thread called : Are the "good" guys winning too much?

Where I said I was wanting to create an Utter Evil Character

My post was this:

quote:
Originally posted by Delzounblood

regarding this topic.

Are there any good novels which depict an "Evil doer" winning rarther than the "Heroes" coming through in the end?

I feel that for a balance the bad guy's could win a few more and I would like to see it happen in a trilogy. I know this goes against the grain as far as novel / adventures happen, face it you create a hero to win not lose! But It would be nice to see the Hero lose and the big baddie win for a change. It will keep the spice in the game rarther than Good will always over come and Evil always turns upon itself!!

Just a thought.

imagine if the Cult of the Dragon or Thay became the Realms Overlords for say 100 years... What a come back the Goodly races could have in the end, Yes I know I have just contradicted myself but you get my gist!

Delz

PS:

I'm toying with the idea of running a truly evil char in my next game

Erik Scott de Bie replied and so on.

He then posted this:

quote:
Originally posted by Erik Scott de Bie

quote:

and now to the most corrupt and dangerous char
Tiefling (80% sure) not sure on class yet still in planning stage!

I seem to be moving ever more to Chaotic and Evil!

If I might humbly suggest . . .

Lesser aasimar ex-paladin/blackguard.

The unequivocal fallen angel, who easily bluffs people into thinking he's still a paladin. Wisdom and Charisma bonuses. Add rogue, ranger, or fighter, to suit your own preferences. With "lesser" (that is, planetouched (native) subtype -- see PGtF), you don't even have to worry about the ECL.

Cheers

Now to this thread,

I am using for source

PHB
DMG
PgtF
FRCS
LoD

any other you suggest!

I have also just finished reading Hanibal Rising by Thomas Harris, which has given me a nice insight into the twisted mind of a young Hanibal Lecter and why he became a monster!
So here goes....

The creation of a Utter Evil Character.

Plus for a change for me this will be a current edition char not 2e like my others!

I have decided to give the Character a kick start (very unlike me) so I will be starting him off at 5th Level.

The whole Fallen Angel aspect intigues me but I see it as a future goal,
so to start my character will be a Chaotic Good, Idealistic, Holy - er than thou type!

A Paladin or Cleric ??

I think Paladin, they are more self-rightious!

Race??

Erik suggested a Lesser Aasimar, My original thoughts were for a tiefling (his evil blood coming through and corupting his soul)

Ideas please!!

Geographical Area : I wanted to do a Greek style game set in Chessenta at first, but Unther amd Mulhorand with an egyptian feel are drawing me!

Your thoughts please and any tit bits you can throw in.

I am slowly trying to put him together and build a back story.

Delz

Footnote to Mace:
Don't worry I'm still a dwarf at heart

I'm Back!

Edited by - Delzounblood on 27 Feb 2007 15:57:16

Delzounblood
Senior Scribe

United Kingdom
578 Posts

Posted - 27 Feb 2007 :  15:58:27  Show Profile Send Delzounblood a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I may go with

LG and then end up LE not sure

Delz

I'm Back!
Go to Top of Page

Delzounblood
Senior Scribe

United Kingdom
578 Posts

Posted - 27 Feb 2007 :  16:32:55  Show Profile Send Delzounblood a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I have been reading the

God's that allow Paladins thread and saw this post.

quote:
Originally posted by Gray Richardson

I would think a paladin could take the Heretic of the Faith feat to be an extra step away from his patron god. This would allow paladins to serve chaotic good gods or even (interesting thought) lawful evil gods.

I know it sounds weird, but with this feat you could even have a paladin of Bane. Perhaps if a paladin truly believed in Bane's purpose in uniting disparate peoples under the rule of law, if he were convinced that this would be for the greater good, he could justify serving Bane. I could see some interesting role playing and storytelling possibilities with such a character.

Now I could poss use this to explain the alignment choice!!!

Nice one Gary, I did not know of this feat.

Now which God to choose??

I need a utter Goody Goody too shoes God.

Any idea's??

Delz

I'm Back!
Go to Top of Page

Delzounblood
Senior Scribe

United Kingdom
578 Posts

Posted - 27 Feb 2007 :  16:39:28  Show Profile Send Delzounblood a Private Message  Reply with Quote
As you can see I am setting my character as high a standing as poss. so the fall will be total and destroy any measure of goodlyness in him..

so he's going to be a

Paladin of ??
Lawful Good with Chaotic tendencies!
Lesser Aasimar - poss?

5th Lvl

and about to FALL

hhhmmmmm

still need a bit of a hand, I have never played an evil char or created one!

Delz

I'm Back!
Go to Top of Page

Sian
Senior Scribe

Denmark
596 Posts

Posted - 27 Feb 2007 :  18:01:38  Show Profile  Visit Sian's Homepage Send Sian a Private Message  Reply with Quote
what about making it an (former) Ilmater Paladin and later let it turn into a Loviatar Blackguard ... that must proberly be the greatest fall (other than prehaps an fall from Tyr to Gargauth or Bane) ... maybe beef him up with a few levels of monk (goes well with Ilmater) as well, and futher the useage by adding a few levels of sacred Fist (CD)

what happened to the queen? she's much more hysterical than usual
She's a women, it happens once a month
Go to Top of Page

Erik Scott de Bie
Forgotten Realms Author

USA
4598 Posts

Posted - 27 Feb 2007 :  18:35:44  Show Profile  Visit Erik Scott de Bie's Homepage Send Erik Scott de Bie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Sian

what about making it an (former) Ilmater Paladin and later let it turn into a Loviatar Blackguard ... that must proberly be the greatest fall (other than prehaps an fall from Tyr to Gargauth or Bane) ... maybe beef him up with a few levels of monk (goes well with Ilmater) as well, and futher the useage by adding a few levels of sacred Fist (CD)

This is a solid idea, Dez -- look into the Complete Adventurer for the Ascetic Knight feat (basically stacks paladin and monk levels for determining some of your abilities). Granted, you'd lose your paladin abilities upon a fall from gace, but a generous DM might allow you to apply the feat to blackguard levels as well.

Sacred Fist is from Complete Divine, if you didn't already know.

If you're looking into mid-high level (15 or so), remember that you can also have a character who is mostly or entirely blackguard (you'd have to have originally been a paladin of 10+ level, which you would trade in for blackguard levels).

If you're keen on paladin, you can also look into the Shadowbane Inquisitor (a rogue/paladin, Complete Adventurer) or Gray Guard (paladin with flexible morals, Complete Scoundrel). Both have great potential to be really awesome. An inquisitor who looks like this:

Original: Rogue 2 / Paladin 11 / Shadowbane Inquisitor 5
Evil: Rog 2 / ex-Pal 3 / Sb Inq 5 / Blackguard 8

Would be really, really cool. (And let me just say -- Divine Grace and Evasion are a match made in gamer heaven.)

The aasimar blackguard in my campaign was a champion of Lathander, until his family was massacred by fiend-spawn and he became obsessed with vengeance, finally turning to Shar (goddess of Loss and the opposite of his own Morninglord). He's still convinced that he is merely a heretic of Lathander, a holy warrior who is simply willing to go that extra mile, where "knights" and "champions" fear to tread. He isn't even aware that he's evil.

And on that note, you can indeed have a Heretic of the Faith -- even a priest of some good deity -- who is downright evil and simply obsessed with his own point of view. The Blighter (ex-Druid, from Complete Divine) who serves Chauntea, for instance, believing that the finest and perfect way to celebrate life is to show its contrast.

Cheers

Erik Scott de Bie

'Tis easier to destroy than to create.

Author of a number of Realms novels (GHOSTWALKER, DEPTHS OF MADNESS, and the SHADOWBANE series), contributor to the NEVERWINTER CAMPAIGN GUIDE and SHADOWFELL: GLOOMWROUGHT AND BEYOND, Twitch DM of the Dungeon Scrawlers, currently playing "The Westgate Irregulars"
Go to Top of Page

Delzounblood
Senior Scribe

United Kingdom
578 Posts

Posted - 27 Feb 2007 :  22:22:58  Show Profile Send Delzounblood a Private Message  Reply with Quote
And Erik, In your spare time you......??????

Seriously Thanks, both you and sian, loads of info and ideas.

I am toying with making him become a serial killer as well, so as to add a bit of manical psychopath to his makeup, as well as being a religious fanatic!

The plot thickens, of course I will post up the char for your opinions.

Delz

I'm Back!
Go to Top of Page

Rinonalyrna Fathomlin
Great Reader

USA
7106 Posts

Posted - 27 Feb 2007 :  23:04:15  Show Profile  Visit Rinonalyrna Fathomlin's Homepage Send Rinonalyrna Fathomlin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
If you are going to play a planetouched, I'm in favor of going for an aasimar rather than a tiefling. Why? Because, tieflings are expected to be evil or close to it--aasimar aren't! You could potentially trick people into thinking you are the typical angelic aasimar paladin. And of course, I think the story is a bit more dramatic when you have someone of angelic blood being corrupted.

"Instead of asking why we sleep, it might make sense to ask why we wake. Perchance we live to dream. From that perspective, the sea of troubles we navigate in the workaday world might be the price we pay for admission to another night in the world of dreams."
--Richard Greene (letter to Time)
Go to Top of Page

Delzounblood
Senior Scribe

United Kingdom
578 Posts

Posted - 27 Feb 2007 :  23:17:34  Show Profile Send Delzounblood a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Rinonalyrna Fathomlin

If you are going to play a planetouched, I'm in favor of going for an aasimar rather than a tiefling. Why? Because, tieflings are expected to be evil or close to it--aasimar aren't! You could potentially trick people into thinking you are the typical angelic aasimar paladin. And of course, I think the story is a bit more dramatic when you have someone of angelic blood being corrupted.

Good point, I originaly thought tiefling because of their Demonic heritage, but yes an aasimar will have a bigger effect as a fallen angel.

Delz

I'm Back!
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 28 Feb 2007 :  00:29:05  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Rinonalyrna Fathomlin

Good point, I originaly thought tiefling because of their Demonic heritage, but yes an aasimar will have a bigger effect as a fallen angel.

Delz

I concur. The fallen aasimar (which is something I think I suggested to someone else a while back) is a lot more fun.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

Erik Scott de Bie
Forgotten Realms Author

USA
4598 Posts

Posted - 28 Feb 2007 :  01:25:56  Show Profile  Visit Erik Scott de Bie's Homepage Send Erik Scott de Bie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

I am toying with making him become a serial killer as well, so as to add a bit of manical psychopath to his makeup, as well as being a religious fanatic!

Those aren't at all contradictory -- he kills people in the name of his deity. Foes of the faith, rivals of the faith, members of his own faith who aren't "pure," people who inadvertently get in his way, people with money, etc.

Cheers

Erik Scott de Bie

'Tis easier to destroy than to create.

Author of a number of Realms novels (GHOSTWALKER, DEPTHS OF MADNESS, and the SHADOWBANE series), contributor to the NEVERWINTER CAMPAIGN GUIDE and SHADOWFELL: GLOOMWROUGHT AND BEYOND, Twitch DM of the Dungeon Scrawlers, currently playing "The Westgate Irregulars"
Go to Top of Page

Sian
Senior Scribe

Denmark
596 Posts

Posted - 28 Feb 2007 :  05:24:03  Show Profile  Visit Sian's Homepage Send Sian a Private Message  Reply with Quote
well ... he just doesn't know and believe him self to be a (prehaps more than others) rapid fanatic of Ilmaters church who got the genius idea to learn others the way of suffering by torturing them in some ways or another ... twist the church's meaning 180 degrees, by making one that believe that he should take all the beatings to meat his 'attackers', which means basicly everyone ... even higher ilmater clerics ... and believe that it is meant to be that way

Go to Top of Page

Delzounblood
Senior Scribe

United Kingdom
578 Posts

Posted - 28 Feb 2007 :  10:13:51  Show Profile Send Delzounblood a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ok his makeup is coming together

Lesser Aasimar
Paladin of
5th Lvl
Lawful Good with Chaotic tendencies! which will turn to Chaotic Evil

Stats to follow! But very intelligent verging on genius.

Mental state / profile :

An absolute paragon of virtue.
Very Devout & Pious

Abused as a child, so is very fragile (Parents killed by a Drow Raiding party, He and his sister left for dead. Found by marauding ogres, watched his sister eaten alive! and kept as the Ogre chiefs pet, which envolved without going too graphic, several years of torture both mental and physical (poss sexual) before being rescued by happenstance by a religious order on pilgramage, Even though a kind and caring group, there strict ways had a profound detrimental effect on him. In there own way blinded by faith they too unintentionally mentally abused the poor child.

So pretty screwed up then!

He had totally closed of the trauma in his mind becoming very religious, as part of a self preservation defence complex, and joined the church as a way of coping mentally adjusting to life.

Has recently been subject to a very traumatic event, poss divine influence!

This has awoken the terrible memories kept hidden inside him and is the driving force of his self-destruction and vengence against the world!!

well what you think so far??

Comments welcomed.

Delz

I'm Back!

Edited by - Delzounblood on 28 Feb 2007 10:16:32
Go to Top of Page

Victor_ograygor
Master of Realmslore

Denmark
1072 Posts

Posted - 28 Feb 2007 :  10:29:59  Show Profile  Visit Victor_ograygor's Homepage Send Victor_ograygor a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Okay I will try to create this character while we talk about him.

Full Name: Lecter Ambervil. – Also known as Ambervil the Fallen

Species: Lesser Aasimar

Strength (Str): 15 (+2)
Dexterity (Dex): 13 (+1)
Constitution (Con): 12 (+2)
Intelligence (Int): 17 (+3)
Wisdom (Wis): 18 (+4)
Charisma (Cha): 16 (+3)

Alignment: Lawful Good with Chaotic tendencies! Which will turn to Chaotic Evil?

Class/Prestige classes:

Hometown:
Religion:
Skills:
Relevant magic items:
Weapon(s) of choice:

Relevant History:
Luther Ambervil was born 6 miles outside

Abused as a child, so is very fragile (Parents killed by a Drow Raiding party, He and his sister left for dead. Found by marauding ogres, watched his sister eaten alive! and kept as the Ogre chiefs pet, which evolved without going too graphic, several years of torture both mental and physical (poss sexual) before being rescued by happenstance by a religious order on pilgrimage, Even though a kind and caring group, there strict ways had a profound detrimental effect on him. In there own way blinded by faith they too unintentionally mentally abused the poor child.

Personality:
He had totally closed of the trauma in his mind becoming very religious, as part of a self preservation defence complex, and joined the church as a way of coping mentally adjusting to life. He has a

This has awoken the terrible memories kept hidden inside him and is the driving force of his self-destruction and vengence against the world

Mental state: Insane / Fanatic

Profile: Very religious/ blinded by faith (Fanatic in his own insane way)

Physical Description:
-Height: 6 feet 3 inches
-weight: 190 lbs
-Eye Color: Silver
-Hair Color: He has long curly white hair:
-Notable Scars/Injuies: Many strange scars all around hi body including burn marks on his arms
-Disability/Lies:
-General Physical Ability:
-Psychological Description:
-Optimist/Pessimist:
-Introvert/Extrovert:
-General Intelligence:
-General Attitude Toward Friends: A loner with very few or no friends apart from his own mind!
-General Attitude Toward Strangers: Very Guarded and reserved
-Opinion of the World: The world is a sick place with a lot off unwise people that need to be enlightened
-Mental Endurance: High

-Favorite Quote(s):
Throughout human history, the apostles of purity, have claimed to possess a total explanation, but don’t lissen to their lies. I am the one holding the truth, and I am willing to show you what the holy text of Ilmater really is about.

Personal Quote :
By understanding how you suffer you must understand how to inflict pain.

Kneel down and my soon and learn what the holly text of Ilmater tells you, lie down on the cold stone alter floor, and close your eyes. Close you eye’s and try to embrace the pain when I rip you’re flesh off your back; enjoy it while my chain smashes down your back.

Close you eye’s and embrace the pain….. soon you will understand the true meaning of Ilmaters words.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Suffering is real. How can we make sense of it? What can we learn from it? Can we overcome it?

People have different ideas about what is wrong with Ferun.

Suffering and pain tell us that we are alive. If it wasn’t for the fact that we suffer and experience pain, we might become totally detached and say that "all is well".

We will never be able to totally escape from pain even by becoming immortals.

So listen to my words because they cary great wisdom, trust me because I know what Ilmater realy mean when he tells us to embrace Pain.

Have you Been Hurt? If you are suffering, prayer can make a big difference.

Come kneel beside me, let us pray

I didn't care about anyone else until Ilmater changed my life - but now I'm devoting my life to serving others and co-operating with Ilmater 's purposes. People care about a lot of irrelevant distractions and entertainments - what will it take for us to see the real value of knowing what Ilmater means when he tells us to embracing pain.

A lot of our suffering is due to our own unwise choices. So i think you should start lissen to me.

Let u spray:

Victor Ograygor The Assassin and Candel keeps cellar master

Everything I need to know about life I learned from killing smart people.

Links related to Forgotten Realms
http://forum.candlekeep.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=9571

Adventuring / Mercenary Companies / Orders / The chosen from official sources
http://forum.candlekeep.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=11047

Priests in Forgotten Realms.
http://forum.candlekeep.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=9609&whichpage=1

Edited by - Victor_ograygor on 28 Feb 2007 12:03:17
Go to Top of Page

Sian
Senior Scribe

Denmark
596 Posts

Posted - 28 Feb 2007 :  10:34:25  Show Profile  Visit Sian's Homepage Send Sian a Private Message  Reply with Quote
personally i wouldn't let it go to CE ... LE have plenty of effect ... and would still be able to fake it well enough for that the common adventurer wouldn't notice other than a fundementalistic devout of Ilmater (since he as said still thinks he is following Ilmater :P)

Go to Top of Page

Victor_ograygor
Master of Realmslore

Denmark
1072 Posts

Posted - 28 Feb 2007 :  11:07:37  Show Profile  Visit Victor_ograygor's Homepage Send Victor_ograygor a Private Message  Reply with Quote
He could still be believing in Ilmater, but getting his spells from Loviatar the goddess of agony and pain.

Go to Top of Page

Delzounblood
Senior Scribe

United Kingdom
578 Posts

Posted - 28 Feb 2007 :  11:07:48  Show Profile Send Delzounblood a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Sian,

I'll have to read up on Ilmater, To be honest, I have pretty much left the gods alone in my games before now. I've never really played a Paladin or Cleric before either and my Dwarven characters, although envoke Moradin's name as a battle cry or curse, always had the opinion of " I'll leave the god's alone aslong as they leave me alone". All the divine meddlings in Realms canon I have tended to avoid!

But now for a change and a challenge a Fallen Angel type Paladin is my plan. So roll out the source books Delz is going religious for a spell (or should that be for a prayer )

Oh that reminds me, a really important bit of my character A NAME.

Delz

I'm Back!
Go to Top of Page

Delzounblood
Senior Scribe

United Kingdom
578 Posts

Posted - 28 Feb 2007 :  11:17:29  Show Profile Send Delzounblood a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Victor_ograygor

Full Name: Luther Ambervil – Also known as Luther the Fallen
Species: Lesser Aasimar

Strength (Str): 16
Dexterity (Dex): 14
Constitution (Con): 16
Intelligence (Int): 16
Wisdom (Wis): 18
Charisma (Cha): 10

I think I want him to be highly intelligent, think Hanibal Lecter from silence of the lambs.
Wisdom is good.
poss higher charisma.
Constitution could be lower, I see him as a slightly frail looking person.
maybe 14 - 15 for strength
Dex maybe 1 lower

I prefer "real" stats so he looks and plays more true, (personal pet hate is maxed out chars)

On the Name I think Lecter Ambervil.
sort of a play on his character creation/build infulence?

Delz

I'm Back!
Go to Top of Page

Sian
Senior Scribe

Denmark
596 Posts

Posted - 28 Feb 2007 :  11:18:22  Show Profile  Visit Sian's Homepage Send Sian a Private Message  Reply with Quote
my point ... he thinks the spells is from Ilmater but it is Loviatar thats sponsor him (and trying to keep Ilmater's knowlegde of it away from everyone, because it could, on long term, corrupt parts of the Ilmaterian church to her whim)

Go to Top of Page

Sian
Senior Scribe

Denmark
596 Posts

Posted - 28 Feb 2007 :  11:20:31  Show Profile  Visit Sian's Homepage Send Sian a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Strength (Str): 15
Dexterity (Dex): 13
Constitution (Con): 11
Intelligence (Int): 16
Wisdom (Wis): 19
Charisma (Cha): 15

something like that? ... rather highly charismatic so he can sway other to believe what he thinks ... that he is following Ilmater

Go to Top of Page

Delzounblood
Senior Scribe

United Kingdom
578 Posts

Posted - 28 Feb 2007 :  11:24:42  Show Profile Send Delzounblood a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I don't agree with the secrets. I belive he knows what he is doing and it is almost a planned fall, Planned in his fractured and unstable state of mind.

I see him as disillusioned with good and embraces evil as a means to deal with his many issues!

A type of rebel teenager acting out on society thing just gone WAY too Far, and grown into pure malaice and hate.

or something

I'm Back!
Go to Top of Page

Victor_ograygor
Master of Realmslore

Denmark
1072 Posts

Posted - 28 Feb 2007 :  11:25:11  Show Profile  Visit Victor_ograygor's Homepage Send Victor_ograygor a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Okay sound good changing it then, and i wrote some more at the bottom

Go to Top of Page

Delzounblood
Senior Scribe

United Kingdom
578 Posts

Posted - 28 Feb 2007 :  11:26:13  Show Profile Send Delzounblood a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Sian

Constitution (Con): 11
Intelligence (Int): 17
Charisma (Cha): 15

something like that?

more like that

I'm Back!
Go to Top of Page

Victor_ograygor
Master of Realmslore

Denmark
1072 Posts

Posted - 28 Feb 2007 :  11:29:46  Show Profile  Visit Victor_ograygor's Homepage Send Victor_ograygor a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Constitution (Con): 12
Intelligence (Int): 17
Charisma (Cha): 16

Can we all agre with this?

Ilmater - The Crying God, the Broken God

http://z8.invisionfree.com/FR_RP/index.php?showtopic=63&st=10

Loviatar - Maiden of Pain, the Willing Whip

http://z8.invisionfree.com/FR_RP/index.php?showtopic=63&st=20

Edited by - Victor_ograygor on 28 Feb 2007 11:37:16
Go to Top of Page

Delzounblood
Senior Scribe

United Kingdom
578 Posts

Posted - 28 Feb 2007 :  11:32:20  Show Profile Send Delzounblood a Private Message  Reply with Quote
aye I think its right

I'm Back!
Go to Top of Page

Delzounblood
Senior Scribe

United Kingdom
578 Posts

Posted - 28 Feb 2007 :  11:36:41  Show Profile Send Delzounblood a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Full Name: Lecter Ambervil. – Also known as Ambervil the Fallen

Physical Description:
-Height: 5 feet 3 inches
-weight: 170 lbs
-Eye Color: Blue eyes
-Hair Color: He has long curly white hair.
-Notable Scars/Injuies:
-Disability/Lies:
*Psychological Description:
Optimist/Pessimist:.
-Introvert/Extrovert:
-General Intelligence:
-General Attitude Toward Friends:
-General Attitude Toward Strangers:
-Opinion of the World:
-Mental Endurance:

Ok now this part:

-Eye Color: Blue eyes

I think he should be (forgot the term) One blue eye one green.

-Notable Scars/Injuies:

I also think he would have had some form of scarring due to his abuse.

delz

I'm Back!
Go to Top of Page

Victor_ograygor
Master of Realmslore

Denmark
1072 Posts

Posted - 28 Feb 2007 :  11:39:41  Show Profile  Visit Victor_ograygor's Homepage Send Victor_ograygor a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Seee here.

http://www.d20srd.org/srd/monsters/planetouched.htm
-----------------------------------------------------

Some have a minor physical trait suggesting their heritage, such as silver hair, golden eyes, or an unnaturally intense stare.

Physical Description:
-Eye Color: Silver eyes
-Notable Scars/Injuies: Many strange scars all around hi body including burn marks on his arms
-Disability/Lies:
-Introvert/Extrovert:
-General Intelligence: High
-Opinion of the World: The world is a sick place with a lot off unwise people that need to be enlightened

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Feat : Endurance

Edited by - Victor_ograygor on 28 Feb 2007 11:48:48
Go to Top of Page

Delzounblood
Senior Scribe

United Kingdom
578 Posts

Posted - 28 Feb 2007 :  11:45:03  Show Profile Send Delzounblood a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Seee here.

http://www.d20srd.org/srd/monsters/planetouched.htm
-----------------------------------------------------

Some have a minor physical trait suggesting their heritage, such as silver hair, golden eyes, or an unnaturally intense stare.

I'd forgot that!!

ok forget the eye's

I'm Back!
Go to Top of Page

Victor_ograygor
Master of Realmslore

Denmark
1072 Posts

Posted - 28 Feb 2007 :  11:51:48  Show Profile  Visit Victor_ograygor's Homepage Send Victor_ograygor a Private Message  Reply with Quote
When we are done we could ask Erik Scott de Bie, to use this character as a wandering cleric saying high to the main characters in one of his books.

But I don’t know if he is up to a challenge…

Edited by - Victor_ograygor on 28 Feb 2007 11:52:05
Go to Top of Page

Delzounblood
Senior Scribe

United Kingdom
578 Posts

Posted - 28 Feb 2007 :  11:52:01  Show Profile Send Delzounblood a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Physical Description:
-Eye Color: Silver eyes
-Disability/Lies:
-Introvert/Extrovert:
-General Intelligence: High

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Feat : Endurance

-General Attitude Toward Friends: A loner with very few or no friends apart from his own mind!

-General Attitude Toward Strangers: Very Guarded and reserved

I'm Back!
Go to Top of Page

Delzounblood
Senior Scribe

United Kingdom
578 Posts

Posted - 28 Feb 2007 :  11:52:41  Show Profile Send Delzounblood a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

When we are done we could ask Erik Scott de Bie, to use this character as a wandering cleric saying high to the main characters in one of his books.

But I don’t know if he is up to a challenge…

Now that would be cool.

I'm Back!
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000