Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 Adventuring
 Playing and Creating an Utter Evil Character
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

Victor_ograygor
Master of Realmslore

Denmark
1072 Posts

Posted - 28 Feb 2007 :  11:53:29  Show Profile  Visit Victor_ograygor's Homepage Send Victor_ograygor a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Okay I am updating it.

Victor Ograygor The Assassin and Candel keeps cellar master

Everything I need to know about life I learned from killing smart people.

Links related to Forgotten Realms
http://forum.candlekeep.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=9571

Adventuring / Mercenary Companies / Orders / The chosen from official sources
http://forum.candlekeep.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=11047

Priests in Forgotten Realms.
http://forum.candlekeep.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=9609&whichpage=1
Go to Top of Page

Victor_ograygor
Master of Realmslore

Denmark
1072 Posts

Posted - 28 Feb 2007 :  12:07:47  Show Profile  Visit Victor_ograygor's Homepage Send Victor_ograygor a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Delzounblood

quote:
Originally posted by Victor_ograygor

When we are done we could ask Erik Scott de Bie, to use this character as a wandering cleric saying high to the main characters in one of his books.

But I don’t know if he is up to a challenge…

Now that would be cool.

But don’t bet your money on it Delzounblood, because only really cool and great authors can do a job like that.

Maybe it’s a too big a challenge for Erik Scott de Bie.

Edited by - Victor_ograygor on 28 Feb 2007 12:08:17
Go to Top of Page

Delzounblood
Senior Scribe

United Kingdom
578 Posts

Posted - 28 Feb 2007 :  12:12:55  Show Profile Send Delzounblood a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Okay I will try to create this character while we talk about him.

Full Name: Lecter Ambervil. – Also known as Ambervil the Fallen

Species: Lesser Aasimar

Strength (Str): 15 (+2)
Dexterity (Dex): 13 (+1)
Constitution (Con): 12 (+2)
Intelligence (Int): 17 (+3)
Wisdom (Wis): 18 (+4)
Charisma (Cha): 16 (+3)

Alignment: Lawful Good with Chaotic tendencies! Which will turn to Chaotic Evil?

Class/Prestige classes:

Hometown:
Religion:
Skills:
Relevant magic items:
Weapon(s) of choice:

Relevant History:
Lecter Ambervil was born 6 miles outside

Abused as a child, so is very fragile (Parents killed by a Drow Raiding party, He and his sister left for dead. Found by marauding ogres, watched his sister eaten alive! and kept as the Ogre chiefs pet, which evolved without going too graphic, several years of torture both mental and physical (poss sexual) before being rescued by happenstance by a religious order on pilgrimage, Even though a kind and caring group, there strict ways had a profound detrimental effect on him. In there own way blinded by faith they too unintentionally mentally abused the poor child.

Has recently been subject to a very traumatic event, poss divine influence!

Personality:
He had totally closed of the trauma in his mind becoming very religious, as part of a self preservation defence complex, and joined the church as a way of coping mentally adjusting to life.

After he had the very traumatic poss divine inspired event in which awoke the terrible memories kept hidden inside of him, He now uses these awakened feelings and memories as the driving force of his self-destruction and vengence against the world.

Mental state: Insane / Fanatic

Profile: Very religious/ blinded by faith (Fanatic in his own insane way)

Physical Description:
-Height: 6 feet 3 inches
-weight: 190 lbs
-Eye Color: Silver
-Hair Color: He has long curly white hair:
-Notable Scars/Injuies: Many strange scars all around his body including burn marks on his arms
-Disability/Lies:
-General Physical Ability:
-Psychological Description:
-Optimist/Pessimist:
-Introvert/Extrovert:
-General Intelligence:
-General Attitude Toward Friends: A loner with very few or no friends apart from his own mind!
-General Attitude Toward Strangers: Very Guarded and reserved
-Opinion of the World: The world is a sick place with a lot off unwise people that need to be enlightened
-Mental Endurance: High

-Favorite Quote(s):
Throughout human history, the apostles of purity, have claimed to possess a total explanation, but don’t lissen to their lies. I am the one holding the truth, and I am willing to show you what the holy text of Ilmater really is about.

Personal Quote :
By understanding how you suffer you must understand how to inflict pain.

Kneel down and my soon and learn what the holly text of Ilmater tells you, lie down on the cold stone alter floor, and close your eyes. Close you eye’s and try to embrace the pain when I rip you’re flesh off your back; enjoy it while my chain smashes down your back.

Close you eye’s and embrace the pain….. soon you will understand the true meaning of Ilmaters words.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Suffering is real. How can we make sense of it? What can we learn from it? Can we overcome it?

People have different ideas about what is wrong with Ferun.

Suffering and pain tell us that we are alive. If it wasn’t for the fact that we suffer and experience pain, we might become totally detached and say that "all is well".

We will never be able to totally escape from pain even by becoming immortals.

So listen to my words because they cary great wisdom, trust me because I know what Ilmater realy mean when he tells us to embrace Pain.

Have you Been Hurt? If you are suffering, prayer can make a big difference.

Come kneel beside me, let us pray

I didn't care about anyone else until Ilmater changed my life - but now I'm devoting my life to serving others and co-operating with Ilmater 's purposes. People care about a lot of irrelevant distractions and entertainments - what will it take for us to see the real value of knowing what Ilmater means when he tells us to embracing pain.

A lot of our suffering is due to our own unwise choices. So i think you should start lissen to me.

Let us pray:

I think Lecter is shaping up well.

I'm Back!

Edited by - Delzounblood on 28 Feb 2007 14:16:22
Go to Top of Page

Victor_ograygor
Master of Realmslore

Denmark
1072 Posts

Posted - 28 Feb 2007 :  12:18:53  Show Profile  Visit Victor_ograygor's Homepage Send Victor_ograygor a Private Message  Reply with Quote
This character gives me the creeps, taking a break and then I will continue

Go to Top of Page

Delzounblood
Senior Scribe

United Kingdom
578 Posts

Posted - 28 Feb 2007 :  12:20:41  Show Profile Send Delzounblood a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ok i have work to do aswell so I'll catch up later.

I'm Back!
Go to Top of Page

Sian
Senior Scribe

Denmark
596 Posts

Posted - 28 Feb 2007 :  12:21:49  Show Profile  Visit Sian's Homepage Send Sian a Private Message  Reply with Quote
heterochromia is the word for diffent colored eyes just in case :P

what happened to the queen? she's much more hysterical than usual
She's a women, it happens once a month
Go to Top of Page

Delzounblood
Senior Scribe

United Kingdom
578 Posts

Posted - 28 Feb 2007 :  12:24:07  Show Profile Send Delzounblood a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Just a quick thought

Lecter is on the brink of the fall, he is about to turn from the light as it were. so I think the quotes are what he will belive in in time....Not just yet.

Remember he is only a 5th Lvl char as yet...

The twisted mind is already starting to corupt his soul but he has yet to Fall from Grace.

Delz

I'm Back!
Go to Top of Page

Victor_ograygor
Master of Realmslore

Denmark
1072 Posts

Posted - 28 Feb 2007 :  12:35:08  Show Profile  Visit Victor_ograygor's Homepage Send Victor_ograygor a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Occupation: Lector in religion and philosophy (Teacher and singer of religious song in the church)
Hometown: were is there a Ilmater tempel
Religion: Ilmater
Skills: Religion - Diplomacy and intimidating
Relevant magic items: ?
Clothing: What lothe do the Ilmater priest have
Weapon(s) of choice: weapon of ilmater ?????

http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Chamber/2596/powers/Ilmater.html
http://www.fortunecity.com/rivendell/sword/18/worldinfo/ilmater.html

Go to Top of Page

Delzounblood
Senior Scribe

United Kingdom
578 Posts

Posted - 28 Feb 2007 :  14:24:49  Show Profile Send Delzounblood a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I have an idea though it will need expanding upon, for the Divine Inspired Event which though not the cause, was the catalyst for his mental breakdown and concequence twisted outlook leading to his Fall...

Nothing Realms shattering, but for a very fragile and abused mind. A visit or sending from a Evil Deity (Lovitar) prehaps in nightmare form over a period of months, leading upto and causing his Fall!

(Lovitar visiting me every night in a nightmare would send ME pyscho let alone a fragile minded abuse victim!!!)

This could lead onto a quest for Lecter to preform for his new God and become the begining of the end of his former life and a new chapter of his new life in the embrace of the Lady Pain!

your thoughts?

Delz

I'm Back!
Go to Top of Page

Delzounblood
Senior Scribe

United Kingdom
578 Posts

Posted - 28 Feb 2007 :  14:49:08  Show Profile Send Delzounblood a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I've just been re reading this scroll and apart from scaring the begesus out of the misses, I noticed one point we have missed out.

making him become a serial killer as well, so as to add a bit of manical psychopath to his makeup, as well as being a religious fanatic!

As Erik said these two things can be joined quiet easily so..

with his Fanatical Religious views (already stated) we need to include the Manical Psychopath, Serial Killer into his profile.

God this guy is going to end up challenging Cyric in the psycho stakes at this rate!

Delz

I'm Back!
Go to Top of Page

Erik Scott de Bie
Forgotten Realms Author

USA
4598 Posts

Posted - 28 Feb 2007 :  16:51:23  Show Profile  Visit Erik Scott de Bie's Homepage Send Erik Scott de Bie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Maybe it’s a too big a challenge for Erik Scott de Bie.

No challenge is too great!

On another note, I think you should switch his 18 wisdom and 16 charisma. To my mind, he should be more persuasive and charming and (well) charismatic, rather than in amazing touch with his god(s). He would always be envious of the priests who are more powerful than he, hawking their "wisdom" over his -- which of course he would compensate for by decrying the need for an excessively high amount of wisdom, and rooting his faith more in the allure of the flesh (charisma).

Plus, from a game mechanic standpoint, charisma is much, much more important to paladins (and blackguards) than wisdom is. You only need a 14 wisdom to cast the best paladin spells, but charisma adds to your smiting, to your saving throws, and to your turn/rebuke attempts (and if you don't think they're effective, you take one of the many divine feats that allow you to spend turn attempts to have a cool effect; check out Complete Warrior and Complete Divine).

Other notes:

quote:
Skills: Religion - Diplomacy and intimidating

Diplomacy and Intimidate being charisma-based skills. Intimidate (according to the Book of Vile Darkness) is also a fundament of torture.

quote:
Clothing: What lothe do the Ilmater priest have

Ilmatari tend to wear rough-spun sorts of robes -- mainly white and gray -- and they have the distinctive red ribbons constantly tied around their wrists (which are like blood and bindings).

quote:

This would be an open hand/unarmed strike. That's why it makes the most sense to play a paladin/monk.

Cheers

Erik Scott de Bie

'Tis easier to destroy than to create.

Author of a number of Realms novels (GHOSTWALKER, DEPTHS OF MADNESS, and the SHADOWBANE series), contributor to the NEVERWINTER CAMPAIGN GUIDE and SHADOWFELL: GLOOMWROUGHT AND BEYOND, Twitch DM of the Dungeon Scrawlers, currently playing "The Westgate Irregulars"
Go to Top of Page

Delzounblood
Senior Scribe

United Kingdom
578 Posts

Posted - 28 Feb 2007 :  18:19:20  Show Profile Send Delzounblood a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Erik Scott de Bie

On another note, I think you should switch his 18 wisdom and 16 charisma. To my mind, he should be more persuasive and charming and (well) charismatic, rather than in amazing touch with his god(s). He would always be envious of the priests who are more powerful than he, hawking their "wisdom" over his -- which of course he would compensate for by decrying the need for an excessively high amount of wisdom, and rooting his faith more in the allure of the flesh (charisma).

Plus, from a game mechanic standpoint, charisma is much, much more important to paladins (and blackguards) than wisdom is. You only need a 14 wisdom to cast the best paladin spells, but charisma adds to your smiting, to your saving throws, and to your turn/rebuke attempts (and if you don't think they're effective, you take one of the many divine feats that allow you to spend turn attempts to have a cool effect; check out Complete Warrior and Complete Divine).

Hmm I think so too now I have re read the character again.

quote:

Erik answer

quote:
This would be an open hand/unarmed strike. That's why it makes the most sense to play a paladin/monk.

Adding a monk class, as there levels can add up together for various points, Yes Good idea.

Delz

I'm Back!

Edited by - Delzounblood on 28 Feb 2007 18:20:23
Go to Top of Page

Rinonalyrna Fathomlin
Great Reader

USA
7106 Posts

Posted - 28 Feb 2007 :  18:20:31  Show Profile  Visit Rinonalyrna Fathomlin's Homepage Send Rinonalyrna Fathomlin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I really like the character background. The reason why he was orphaned has been used time and again, but that doesn't mean it isn't valid. Also, I like the exploration of harm that was done to the character by people who had good intentions. It reminds me very much of the protagonist in the House of Serpents Trilogy--he too was an orphan raised by priests of Ilmater, and even though I highly doubt that those priests intended to cause him mental harm and embarrasment to him as a child, some of the things they did to discipline the children in their care and teach them the faith did--in my opinion--constitute child abuse (such as making a child smell horrible, thus causing the other kids to laugh at and ostracize him). This character didn't begin evil or anything, but he WAS harmed by this.

"Instead of asking why we sleep, it might make sense to ask why we wake. Perchance we live to dream. From that perspective, the sea of troubles we navigate in the workaday world might be the price we pay for admission to another night in the world of dreams."
--Richard Greene (letter to Time)

Edited by - Rinonalyrna Fathomlin on 28 Feb 2007 18:22:39
Go to Top of Page

Delzounblood
Senior Scribe

United Kingdom
578 Posts

Posted - 28 Feb 2007 :  18:23:28  Show Profile Send Delzounblood a Private Message  Reply with Quote
so to recap:

Wisdom (Wis): 16
Charisma (Cha): 18

Alignment: Lawful Good with Chaotic tendencies! Which will turn to Chaotic Evil?

Class/Prestige classes:

Monk
Paladin

to become
Blackguard

you agree?

Delz

I'm Back!
Go to Top of Page

Rinonalyrna Fathomlin
Great Reader

USA
7106 Posts

Posted - 28 Feb 2007 :  18:28:13  Show Profile  Visit Rinonalyrna Fathomlin's Homepage Send Rinonalyrna Fathomlin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It's your character, I say make him whatever you want.

"Instead of asking why we sleep, it might make sense to ask why we wake. Perchance we live to dream. From that perspective, the sea of troubles we navigate in the workaday world might be the price we pay for admission to another night in the world of dreams."
--Richard Greene (letter to Time)
Go to Top of Page

Sian
Senior Scribe

Denmark
596 Posts

Posted - 28 Feb 2007 :  19:34:06  Show Profile  Visit Sian's Homepage Send Sian a Private Message  Reply with Quote
as i said ... maybe throwing a few Sarced fist levels inthere as well ... and let the slip happen slowly whereas he after the fall from Paladin (going to LN first) but before Blackguard, goes a few levels of Sarced fist ... and talk your GM into allowing you to keep the spells (which is supported in disguese by Loviatar :P)

and as i said before ... imho it would work better if he just goes to LE instead of also a drop on the other axis ... an LE that in some aspects thinks he's doing Ilmaters will is argueable but a CE doing it ... bit to much offtrack ...

Go to Top of Page

Victor_ograygor
Master of Realmslore

Denmark
1072 Posts

Posted - 28 Feb 2007 :  20:18:38  Show Profile  Visit Victor_ograygor's Homepage Send Victor_ograygor a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Okay I will try to create this character while we talk about him.

Wisdom (Wis): 16 (+3)
Charisma (Cha): 18 (+4)

Class/Prestige classes: Paladin/Monk - (Blackguard)

Hometown:
Religion:
Skills:
Relevant magic items:
Clothing: He wear rough-spun sorts of robes, with collers ranging from gray to white, and he has red ribbons tightly tied around their wrists.
Weapon(s) of choice: Unarmed Attack

Relevant History:
Luther Ambervil was born 6 miles outside

Abused as a child, so is very fragile (Parents killed by a Drow Raiding party, He and his sister left for dead. Found by marauding ogres, watched his sister eaten alive! and kept as the Ogre chiefs pet, which evolved without going too graphic, several years of torture both mental and physical (poss sexual) before being rescued by happenstance by a religious order on pilgrimage, Even though a kind and caring group, there strict ways had a profound detrimental effect on him. In there own way blinded by faith they too unintentionally mentally abused the poor child.

Personality:
He had totally closed of the trauma in his mind becoming very religious, as part of a self preservation defence complex, and joined the church as a way of coping mentally adjusting to life. He has a

This has awoken the terrible memories kept hidden inside him and is the driving force of his self-destruction and vengeance against the world

Mental state: Insane / Fanatic

Profile: Very religious/ blinded by faith (Fanatic in his own insane way)

Physical Description:
-Height: 6 feet 3 inches
-weight: 190 lbs
-Eye Color: Silver
-Hair Color: He has long curly white hair:
-Notable Scars/Injuies: Many strange scars all around hi body including burn marks on his arms
-Disability/Lies:
-General Physical Ability:
-Psychological Description:
-Optimist/Pessimist:
-Introvert/Extrovert: Introvert
-General Intelligence: High
-General Attitude toward Friends: A loner with very few or no friends apart from his own mind!
-General Attitude Toward Strangers: Very Guarded and reserved
-Opinion of the World: The world is a sick place with a lot off unwise people that need to be enlightened
-Mental Endurance: High

-Favourite Quote(s):Throughout human history, the apostles of purity, have claimed to possess a total explanation, but don’t lissen to their lies. I am the one holding the truth, and I am willing to show you what the holy text of Ilmater really is about.

-Personal Quote :By understanding how you suffer you must understand how to inflict pain.

Kneel down and my soon and learn what the holly text of Ilmater tells you, lie down on the cold stone alter floor, and close your eyes. Close you eye’s and try to embrace the pain when I rip you’re flesh off your back; enjoy it while my chain smashes down your back.

Close you eye’s and embrace the pain….. soon you will understand the true meaning of Ilmaters words.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

-Personal Quote :
Suffering is real. How can we make sense of it? What can we learn from it? Can we overcome it?

People have different ideas about what is wrong with Ferun.

Suffering and pain tell us that we are alive. If it wasn’t for the fact that we suffer and experience pain, we might become totally detached and say that "all is well".

We will never be able to totally escape from pain even by becoming immortals.

So listen to my words because they cary great wisdom, trust me because I know what Ilmater realy mean when he tells us to embrace Pain.

Have you Been Hurt? If you are suffering, prayer can make a big difference.

Come kneel beside me, let us pray

I didn't care about anyone else until Ilmater changed my life - but now I'm devoting my life to serving others and co-operating with Ilmater 's purposes. People care about a lot of irrelevant distractions and entertainments - what will it take for us to see the real value of knowing what Ilmater means when he tells us to embracing pain.

A lot of our suffering is due to our own unwise choices. So i think you should start lissen to me.

Let us pray:

Edited by - Victor_ograygor on 28 Feb 2007 20:27:06
Go to Top of Page

maransreth
Learned Scribe

Australia
157 Posts

Posted - 01 Mar 2007 :  07:58:03  Show Profile Send maransreth a Private Message  Reply with Quote
If you would like some ideas on how to play or incorporate Lecter into an actual game, I would recommend Dragonwing Game's Darkwalkers: The Evil Within, available http://www.rpgnow.com/product_info.php?products_id=7598& .
Yes it might not be FR, but it is d20 and has some useful ideas, feats and evil abilities.
Go to Top of Page

Mace Hammerhand
Great Reader

Germany
2296 Posts

Posted - 01 Mar 2007 :  13:23:17  Show Profile  Visit Mace Hammerhand's Homepage Send Mace Hammerhand a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Evil can come in many ways, shapes and forms.

A totally selfish person, who even treads all over his friends to gain something could be described as evil as well. Hell, Raistlin was such a character.

In light of that, in a different game, set in a HIGH tech future, I played such a character. Mainly because Charisma defined how nice you were, and I rolled a 4, on a scale of 2-20 (or was it 3-18????) Needless to say, he joined the military not for patriotic reasons, but because he needed the cash and the high level education an officer's career gave him. He used military system resources to program his first video game, and made his first couple hundred thousand credits by selling it.

When the group, by accident, made a trip to the past (1993, the year we were playing), he used their ship's replicator to produce a couple thousand US$, went to the surface and started shopping. CDs, VHS cassettes and the like. Back in their time, he digitized the movies and songs and re-released them again, of course changing all the credits.

He made a deal with everyone who was willing to pay, or offer him something, a typical scoundrel, maybe worse... had he been caught a military tribunal, and possible execution, would have been in his future.

But then again, we all were fairly non-standard military...only I excelled at the selfish bastard part

Mace's not so gentle gamer's journal My rants were harmless compared to this, beware!
Go to Top of Page

Delzounblood
Senior Scribe

United Kingdom
578 Posts

Posted - 01 Mar 2007 :  15:40:21  Show Profile Send Delzounblood a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I've been reading up on a few things to aid in Lecter's development..

Deities:-

Ilmater - for both the Monk and Paladin orders.
Loviatar -
Shar -
Bane -
Cyric -
Tyr -

PrC & Classes:-

Shadowbane Stalker / Inquisitor
Blackguard
Divine Champion
Divine Disciple
Kensai
Paladin
Monk

Feats:-

Ascetic Knight
Devoted Inquisitor

Organisations:-

Church of Bane
Church of Cyric
Church of Shar
Monks of the Long Death
Monks of the Dark Moon

I now have too many differing ideas!!!

But lots to go on, but you see the direction I'm headed

I'll post when I've read more and filled out some ideas.

Delz

I'm Back!
Go to Top of Page

Delzounblood
Senior Scribe

United Kingdom
578 Posts

Posted - 01 Mar 2007 :  22:50:01  Show Profile Send Delzounblood a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I am trying to build on Lecter's back story now, this may take me a while so please be patient. I have been reading a lot of Steven King & Thomas Harris, so Lecter could have a very twisted and graphic back story..... I may even serialise it if it's good enough!

I think apart from some personal fine tuning Lecter's base character is there just about...

I will keep you updated.

But most important a VERY BIG THANKYOU to :

Erik Scott de Bie
Victor_ograygor
Sian
and anyone else who chipped in

Delz

I'm Back!
Go to Top of Page

Victor_ograygor
Master of Realmslore

Denmark
1072 Posts

Posted - 01 Mar 2007 :  23:49:27  Show Profile  Visit Victor_ograygor's Homepage Send Victor_ograygor a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ahh Thanks you have a good heart and a nice store on the net.

Buy the way for next charismas I would like a present, some new dices….

Hmm.. I can’t wait that long; do you have some cool dices in yore store on the net?

I am working on a Mental Description of this ”monster”(Lecter Ambervil).

And yes this guy Erik Scott de Bie… He sounds like a swashbuckler, I knew in a D&D game once, but he got beaten by an ogre with a Club.

You say: No challenge is too great!

Good I challenge you Erik Scott de Bie (On guard) You have 10 days from now to find a city were there is a shrine ore temple to Ilmater were this character lives (Lecter Ambervil), and a reason for your future adventure party/group ore a single hero to meet him.

You have to write one page and, I aspect a conversation with to intelligent individuals, and something that could give us a clue to your future book.

In every challenge there is a choice, and threes choice are a reflection of how we are.

Do you accept my challenge!

Buy the way I have respect for you as an author. I really like your work

Edited by - Victor_ograygor on 02 Mar 2007 09:21:21
Go to Top of Page

Victor_ograygor
Master of Realmslore

Denmark
1072 Posts

Posted - 02 Mar 2007 :  09:51:36  Show Profile  Visit Victor_ograygor's Homepage Send Victor_ograygor a Private Message  Reply with Quote
What goes on in the mind of a Psychopath like Lector Ambervil?

PROFILE ONE LECTOR AMBERVIL

To profile Lecter Ambervil, we must try to understand what happened in his child hood, and what damage this might had done to him. I will star t to gather the information and thereafter see what these childhood traumas have done to him later in life.

Childhood : (He were abused, abandoned, humiliated, rejected during the time when their consciences should have been developing )

- He has a extreamly way of expressing himself (Staring)
- He is depressed but this is not shown
- He ha a hard time making new friends ( relationship )
- He plans everything to the last detail

MY CONKLUSION ON LECTO AMBERVIEL

- Constantly move around the city where they lived,
or around the country
- Brilliant, charming, and charismatic - Physically attractive
- A sociopath
- Schizophrenic
- He is full of rage, who killed to take the edge off that rage
- Organized and disorganized

THE SERIAL KILLER

Serial killers cherish a personal fantasy of one sort or another, and killing lets them live out that fantasy

A murderer's modus operandi (MO) is the actions he must take to complete the kill. The murderer's signature is what he does beyond that, ritualistic behavior that satisfies some aspect of his fantasy.

The killer may leave some object on or near the body or he may take something from the body. Whatever the act of personation is, it's intimately linked to the killer's fantasy.

Lector Amberviel

Lector Amberviel sees himself as a divine punisher; an agent sent from Ilmater himself so test humans on Ferun. Failure results in death, there are no middle way. You must learn to resist the pain, and trugh suffering you will see the light. By understanding that

Lector Amberviel sees all living creatures as weak and unaware of what is going on, he is the only one understanding what Ilmater has planed for his followers. He understands that the follower of Ilmater has to be tested, to prove themselves worthy of Ilmaters grace.

- Ripping victims flesh off, with the use of
small fishing hooks and barbed chains.

I am not done, but he is really beginning to lock like a Psychopath

Edited by - Victor_ograygor on 02 Mar 2007 10:06:17
Go to Top of Page

Delzounblood
Senior Scribe

United Kingdom
578 Posts

Posted - 02 Mar 2007 :  11:52:38  Show Profile Send Delzounblood a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Hmm.. I can’t wait that long; do you have some cool dices in yore store on the net?

PM me your address and I'll send you a Poly "Jewel" Dice Set (7 dice)
or a Poly "speckled" Dice Set (7 dice), your choice

with my thanks!!

Delz

I'm Back!
Go to Top of Page

Delzounblood
Senior Scribe

United Kingdom
578 Posts

Posted - 02 Mar 2007 :  11:56:09  Show Profile Send Delzounblood a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

What goes on in the mind of a Psychopath like Lector Ambervil?

PROFILE ONE LECTOR AMBERVIL

To profile Lecter Ambervil, we must try to understand what happened in his child hood, and what damage this might had done to him. I will star t to gather the information and thereafter see what these childhood traumas have done to him later in life.

Childhood : (He were abused, abandoned, humiliated, rejected during the time when their consciences should have been developing )

- He has a extreamly way of expressing himself (Staring)
- He is depressed but this is not shown
- He ha a hard time making new friends ( relationship )
- He plans everything to the last detail

MY CONKLUSION ON LECTO AMBERVIEL

- Constantly move around the city where they lived,
or around the country
- Brilliant, charming, and charismatic - Physically attractive
- A sociopath
- Schizophrenic
- He is full of rage, who killed to take the edge off that rage
- Organized and disorganized

THE SERIAL KILLER

Serial killers cherish a personal fantasy of one sort or another, and killing lets them live out that fantasy

A murderer's modus operandi (MO) is the actions he must take to complete the kill. The murderer's signature is what he does beyond that, ritualistic behavior that satisfies some aspect of his fantasy.

The killer may leave some object on or near the body or he may take something from the body. Whatever the act of personation is, it's intimately linked to the killer's fantasy.

Lector Amberviel

Lector Amberviel sees himself as a divine punisher; an agent sent from Ilmater himself so test humans on Ferun. Failure results in death, there are no middle way. You must learn to resist the pain, and trugh suffering you will see the light. By understanding that

Lector Amberviel sees all living creatures as weak and unaware of what is going on, he is the only one understanding what Ilmater has planed for his followers. He understands that the follower of Ilmater has to be tested, to prove themselves worthy of Ilmaters grace.

- Ripping victims flesh off, with the use of
small fishing hooks and barbed chains.

I am not done, but he is really beginning to lock like a Psychopath

You missed canabalism...... He eats the choice body part of his Kills. (I read to much Thomas Harris)

Cheeks
Liver
Kidney
Brain
Tounge
Testicles (pan fried with garlic)
etc:

That reminds me it's nearly lunch time!

Delz

I'm Back!
Go to Top of Page

Marquant Volker
Learned Scribe

Greece
273 Posts

Posted - 02 Mar 2007 :  13:20:10  Show Profile Send Marquant Volker a Private Message  Reply with Quote
What an interesting thread! Congratulations for your work everybody. While i was reading this scroll i came with some ideas i wanted to share (i hope its not too late)

1.A common practice in Loviatar's faith is torture, so it would be interesting to create a secret "lair" somewhere (the basement of a forgotten Ilmattari temple?) where he can bring his victims for ritualistic torture. If his lair is indeed a former Ilmattari temple it would be totaly ironic if the victims where chained to a statue of the God Illmater, during their torture

2.When he is away from his "lair" he carries some of his pain-inficting intruments along with him, perhaps hidden at the bottom of his backpack or in a secret pocket in his horses saddle. I believe the above fact would make the character more "weird" and mysterious (imagine a man trying to hide something all the time) You can imagine him being calm and then burst into violent actions if someone touches his backpack/Horse's saddle

3.Another idea (a bit scarry) is, that Lector is carving some letters in the very flesh of his victims (while they live ofcourse) lets say in the forehead or chest. If those letters are put together they reveal Loviatar's Dogma (Use the Dogma from FCRS). Perhaps thats one of the main goals of the character, he believes that something will happen if he completes this "Divine Mission"

4.A weakness would be interesting, this man could have a dozen of phobias or manias apart from killing and torturing. An phobia to Giantkin could be fitting with his story or perhaps a hate for bright colours or laughing people. He could have almost any kind of psychological illness

Edited by - Marquant Volker on 02 Mar 2007 13:21:25
Go to Top of Page

Victor_ograygor
Master of Realmslore

Denmark
1072 Posts

Posted - 02 Mar 2007 :  13:26:16  Show Profile  Visit Victor_ograygor's Homepage Send Victor_ograygor a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Delzounblood

quote:

PM me your address and I'll send you a Poly "Jewel" Dice Set (7 dice)
or a Poly "speckled" Dice Set (7 dice), your choice

with my thanks!!

Delz

Hmm yes but I am thinking;

We should make him a little different form the true lector.

What about this.

Those student and priest that fail to learn to resist the pain die, and then he eats the tunge and Brain, because he thinks that they can.. Something with Speech and thought.. hmm..

I need the reason for eating the body parts…

Poly Jewel Dice - Aquamarine -

Go to Top of Page

Sian
Senior Scribe

Denmark
596 Posts

Posted - 02 Mar 2007 :  13:57:47  Show Profile  Visit Sian's Homepage Send Sian a Private Message  Reply with Quote
if you mail him two sets i take the other next time í'm playing with him :D

Go to Top of Page

Victor_ograygor
Master of Realmslore

Denmark
1072 Posts

Posted - 02 Mar 2007 :  14:44:42  Show Profile  Visit Victor_ograygor's Homepage Send Victor_ograygor a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey you know that my set isn’t working, as an Dungeon master it’s really important to have good dices, and mine are really bad as you know.

Last time we played the Cave troll couldn’t hit crap, and you easily killed it.

Hey Delzounblood I really need magic dice’s, do you have some that only rolls 15+, and if you have some that rolls 1-5 all the time ill give them to Sian

You are really quick Sian, always cheeking out what I am up to here in Candle keep

Mod edit: Watch the language, folks.

Edited by - Wooly Rupert on 02 Mar 2007 17:05:24
Go to Top of Page

Victor_ograygor
Master of Realmslore

Denmark
1072 Posts

Posted - 02 Mar 2007 :  14:49:19  Show Profile  Visit Victor_ograygor's Homepage Send Victor_ograygor a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Marquant Volker

What an interesting thread! Congratulations for your work everybody. While i was reading this scroll i came with some ideas i wanted to share (i hope its not too late)

1.A common practice in Loviatar's faith is torture, so it would be interesting to create a secret "lair" somewhere (the basement of a forgotten Ilmattari temple?) where he can bring his victims for ritualistic torture. If his lair is indeed a former Ilmattari temple it would be totaly ironic if the victims where chained to a statue of the God Illmater, during their torture

2.When he is away from his "lair" he carries some of his pain-inficting intruments along with him, perhaps hidden at the bottom of his backpack or in a secret pocket in his horses saddle. I believe the above fact would make the character more "weird" and mysterious (imagine a man trying to hide something all the time) You can imagine him being calm and then burst into violent actions if someone touches his backpack/Horse's saddle

3.Another idea (a bit scarry) is, that Lector is carving some letters in the very flesh of his victims (while they live ofcourse) lets say in the forehead or chest. If those letters are put together they reveal Loviatar's Dogma (Use the Dogma from FCRS). Perhaps thats one of the main goals of the character, he believes that something will happen if he completes this "Divine Mission"

4.A weakness would be interesting, this man could have a dozen of phobias or manias apart from killing and torturing. An phobia to Giantkin could be fitting with his story or perhaps a hate for bright colours or laughing people. He could have almost any kind of psychological illness

I really like you’re idears, thanks fore the inspiration.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly