Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 1372 to 1374 FR Timeline: A work in progress
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

Murray Leeder
Forgotten Realms Author

Canada
228 Posts

Posted - 30 Oct 2006 :  00:48:37  Show Profile  Visit Murray Leeder's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Right, it should still be somewhere on these pages. I seem to remember it being Uktar 1 but I could be wrong.
Go to Top of Page

Dargoth
Great Reader

Australia
4607 Posts

Posted - 30 Oct 2006 :  02:37:02  Show Profile  Visit Dargoth's Homepage Send Dargoth a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Murray Leeder

Right, it should still be somewhere on these pages. I seem to remember it being Uktar 1 but I could be wrong.

Aha found it

It was in the thread where I floated the idea of doing the timeline

quote:

"As per Llorkh: 1373, late in Marpenoth or just afterwards. I'd love to know how you mean to incorporate this event into your campaign. Is it to be simple background"

So do you want to call it Uktar 1 1373?

What is the state of Llorkh as of the end of Sons of Thunder? I remember the Cyricts Lord wa overthrown by the main character but was the city razed or merely badly dammaged?

Are any of Candlekeeps authors/Game designers able to contact Bruce Cordell (author of Darkvision)?

“I am the King of Rome, and above grammar”

Emperor Sigismund

"Its good to be the King!"

Mel Brooks

Edited by - Dargoth on 30 Oct 2006 02:41:40
Go to Top of Page

Murray Leeder
Forgotten Realms Author

Canada
228 Posts

Posted - 30 Oct 2006 :  03:45:16  Show Profile  Visit Murray Leeder's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Uktar 1 1373 fits the facts, but I should stress that I'm in no position to "canonize" such details, nor am I really equipped to comment on the state of Llorkh more than anyone else. But the text notes that "a full third of the buildings in Llorkh had been destroyed" (302). So no, not razed by any means, and the surrounding wall is still intact fully. The way has been cleared for some urban renewal, if some Zhent-friendly Christopher Wren happens to be on hand. The issue of who'll run the show is another question, one that's fun to think about!
Go to Top of Page

ericlboyd
Forgotten Realms Designer

USA
2066 Posts

Posted - 14 Nov 2006 :  22:07:23  Show Profile  Visit ericlboyd's Homepage Send ericlboyd a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

The events from the last 3 novels of War of Spider Queen series (Including that date Lolth returns)

Does anyone have a "best guess" as to the exact date Lolth returns (including reasons, with page number references, if you can).

--Eric

--
http://www.ericlboyd.com/dnd/
Go to Top of Page

Dargoth
Great Reader

Australia
4607 Posts

Posted - 14 Nov 2006 :  23:27:07  Show Profile  Visit Dargoth's Homepage Send Dargoth a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by The Sage

quote:
Originally posted by Dargoth

[quote]
I have vague recollections of one of the authors saying it goes on for about 9 months Im hoping Lisa Smedman will be able to give me a definitive date for Lolths return as her next trilogy carries on from WOSQ

I think it was Rich Baker. You'll probably want to take a look through his compiled replies.

I just checked Richs thread and couldnt find it and none of the other unarchived threads he posted in seem to be WOSQ related

Emperor Sigismund

Mel Brooks
Go to Top of Page

Dargoth
Great Reader

Australia
4607 Posts

Posted - 14 Nov 2006 :  23:56:46  Show Profile  Visit Dargoth's Homepage Send Dargoth a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ericlboyd

quote:

The events from the last 3 novels of War of Spider Queen series (Including that date Lolth returns)

Does anyone have a "best guess" as to the exact date Lolth returns (including reasons, with page number references, if you can).

--Eric

Thomas/Paul/RLB have said no date was established when they wrote WOSQ however Im hoping that Lisa Smedman will have established a date for her post WOSQ Halistria trilogy.

Lisa drops into Candlekeep does any scribe have her email address?

Emperor Sigismund

Mel Brooks
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 15 Nov 2006 :  00:04:24  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

quote:

[quote]
I have vague recollections of one of the authors saying it goes on for about 9 months Im hoping Lisa Smedman will be able to give me a definitive date for Lolths return as her next trilogy carries on from WOSQ

I think it was Rich Baker. You'll probably want to take a look through his compiled replies.

I just checked Richs thread and couldnt find it and none of the other unarchived threads he posted in seem to be WOSQ related

Hmmm... I thought it was Rich.

I'll take a look through my own archives and get back to you Dargoth.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 15 Nov 2006 :  00:04:55  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

quote:

--Eric

Thomas/Paul/RLB have said no date was established when they wrote WOSQ however Im hoping that Lisa Smedman will have established a date for her post WOSQ Halistria trilogy.

Lisa drops into Candlekeep does any scribe have her email address?

You can find her email address on her website at:- http://www.lisasmedman.topcities.com/

Go to Top of Page

Dargoth
Great Reader

Australia
4607 Posts

Posted - 15 Nov 2006 :  00:14:59  Show Profile  Visit Dargoth's Homepage Send Dargoth a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

[quote]

Ok thanks

If it is correct and Lolths silence goes for 9 months then she should make come back in Mirtul 1373 (Year of Rogue Dragons)

The only reference we have to post WOSQ events is a vague link Richard Baker makes to Lisa next trilogy in Book 2 of Last Mythal where Sarya mentions that the Vhaerun worshiping drow in Cormanthor are busy dealing with a Spider demon (Halistria)

Ill flick Lisa an email when I get home this arvo

Emperor Sigismund

Mel Brooks
Go to Top of Page

Gray Richardson
Master of Realmslore

USA
1291 Posts

Posted - 15 Nov 2006 :  08:22:45  Show Profile  Visit Gray Richardson's Homepage Send Gray Richardson a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Nine months sounds both portentious and reasonable for giving birth to full term (well, for a human pregnancy any way). Assuming it was exactly 9 months, which it may have been for mythical or symbolic purposes, then a Faerunian lunar month is approx 30.5 days x 9 = 274.5 days.

Lolth went silent on 28 Eleasias, so if it ended exactly 9 months after then 274 days later (including the four interstitial holidays) falls exactly on 28 Myrtul 1373 DR.

The only other thing we might consider is the average length of a drow pregnancy. In his 11/4/05 answer Ed told us that "For most drow, gestation takes, yes, two years -- but just as for Faerunian and real-world humans, there are premature-birth children who survive and thrive, sometimes after as little as eleven months of pregnancy."

So either the 9 months had nothing to do with the length of a human pregnancy and was significant for some other reason, or, if her silence lasted as long as a drow pregnancy, then her silence might have lasted up to 2 years.

Lolth's silence was probably not based on the length of spider egg incubation as it is very short. Black Widow eggs, for instance, typically hatch within 14 to 30 days of laying, and then (if I have read this right) the surviving spiderlings emerge from the egg sack in another 1-4 weeks. That is way to short for her silence to have lasted.
Go to Top of Page

Victor_ograygor
Master of Realmslore

Denmark
1072 Posts

Posted - 15 Nov 2006 :  17:09:39  Show Profile  Visit Victor_ograygor's Homepage Send Victor_ograygor a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Most impressive Dargoth. i dont know if this can help you i youre work, but i have this large FR updated time line on my mone page.

http://www.123hjemmeside.dk/Drakul/3654147

Victor Ograygor The Assassin and Candel keeps cellar master

Everything I need to know about life I learned from killing smart people.

Links related to Forgotten Realms
http://forum.candlekeep.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=9571

Adventuring / Mercenary Companies / Orders / The chosen from official sources
http://forum.candlekeep.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=11047

Priests in Forgotten Realms.
http://forum.candlekeep.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=9609&whichpage=1
Go to Top of Page

Kuje
Great Reader

USA
7915 Posts

Posted - 15 Nov 2006 :  17:21:47  Show Profile Send Kuje a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I dunno. I wouldn't base the date of birth of a deity on the date of birth for a mortal. :) Deities can birth offspring at different times then what a mortal would be able to.

And as I said to Dargoth in another thread, Shining South mentions that Lloth is still silent and the in game date for that book goes up to 1373, so the events for the spider queen have to go into 1373 but I didn't see any months listed in SS.

For some of us, books are as important as almost anything else on earth. What a miracle it is that out of these small, flat, rigid squares of paper unfolds world after world, worlds that sing to you, comfort and quiet and excite you... Books are full of the things that you don't get in real life - wonderful, lyrical language, for instance, right off the bat. - Anne Lamott, Bird by Bird

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium

Edited by - Kuje on 15 Nov 2006 17:36:48
Go to Top of Page

Dargoth
Great Reader

Australia
4607 Posts

Posted - 16 Nov 2006 :  00:13:58  Show Profile  Visit Dargoth's Homepage Send Dargoth a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Between the date of lolths silence in 1372 to Sarya post WODQ comment in book 2 of the Last Mythal series is 21 months (Elesia 1372 to Mirtal 1374)

Personally the WOSQ story feels like less than 12 months to me

Emperor Sigismund

Mel Brooks

Edited by - Dargoth on 16 Nov 2006 00:16:05
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 16 Nov 2006 :  01:14:23  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

[quote]

Ok thanks

If it is correct and Lolths silence goes for 9 months then she should make come back in Mirtul 1373 (Year of Rogue Dragons)
Right... I was able to track down a very vague (my guess is Rich didn't want to elaborate further at the time he replied) reference from the "Ask the FR Designers" thread over at WotC:-

"It's never been specifically stated. Most estimates place it between a half year to just under, or maybe a little longer than a year."

Go to Top of Page

Dargoth
Great Reader

Australia
4607 Posts

Posted - 16 Nov 2006 :  02:07:56  Show Profile  Visit Dargoth's Homepage Send Dargoth a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hmm ok so Id say Lisa probably our best bet for an "Official" date (unless wizards choose to spill the beans at some future point)

I guess Eric could include one in his Half Shadow Dragon/Drow WE as the WOSQ and Year of Rogue Dragons rolls into each other (Ie what happaned to the Drow/Shadow Dragons when the rage started?)

Emperor Sigismund

Mel Brooks
Go to Top of Page

ericlboyd

USA
2066 Posts

Posted - 16 Nov 2006 :  14:49:23  Show Profile  Visit ericlboyd's Homepage Send ericlboyd a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

1374 THE YEAR OF LIGHTNING STORMS

19: Devils from Myth Drannor appear around Mistledale (Farthest Reach)

Where did this reference come from?

--
Go to Top of Page

Kuje
Great Reader

USA
7915 Posts

Posted - 16 Nov 2006 :  17:14:21  Show Profile Send Kuje a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

Farthest Reach..... :)

For some of us, books are as important as almost anything else on earth. What a miracle it is that out of these small, flat, rigid squares of paper unfolds world after world, worlds that sing to you, comfort and quiet and excite you... Books are full of the things that you don't get in real life - wonderful, lyrical language, for instance, right off the bat. - Anne Lamott, Bird by Bird

Go to Top of Page

Dargoth
Great Reader

Australia
4607 Posts

Posted - 16 Nov 2006 :  23:19:31  Show Profile  Visit Dargoth's Homepage Send Dargoth a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

Farthest reach is book 2 of the Last Mythal trilogy

Emperor Sigismund

Mel Brooks
Go to Top of Page

Dargoth
Great Reader

Australia
4607 Posts

Posted - 17 Nov 2006 :  09:25:26  Show Profile  Visit Dargoth's Homepage Send Dargoth a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Update

Got an email back from Lisa today and Eric, Phil Athans and Lisa are comimg up with a date for Lolths return.

So that will fill in one of the most significant undated events

Emperor Sigismund

Mel Brooks
Go to Top of Page

KnightErrantJR
Great Reader

USA
5402 Posts

Posted - 17 Nov 2006 :  11:17:45  Show Profile  Visit KnightErrantJR's Homepage Send KnightErrantJR a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Update

Got an email back from Lisa today and Eric, Phil Athans and Lisa are comimg up with a date for Lolths return.

First off, Dargoth, thanks for taking on this project. You have done some excellent work here.

After saying that, I just want to say that the fact that so many author and designers have thrown in to offer comments on this reminds me of why I love the Realms overall. We are really fortunate to have so many good people that have such talent and regard for the setting working on it, that they are interested enough to chime in on this.

Go to Top of Page

ericlboyd

USA
2066 Posts

Posted - 17 Nov 2006 :  11:56:06  Show Profile  Visit ericlboyd's Homepage Send ericlboyd a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Update

I'm working on it, but if anyone has a pet theory (with evidence, including reference material and page number), I'm very open to input for a short amount of time. In other words, no complaining after the fact if you don't like the date but didn't offer a suggestion! ;-)

--Eric

--
Go to Top of Page

Dargoth
Great Reader

Australia
4607 Posts

Posted - 17 Nov 2006 :  12:51:30  Show Profile  Visit Dargoth's Homepage Send Dargoth a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Going off little evidience we have to support a date

Lolth stops granting spells 28 Eleasis 1372 (Players guide to Faerun/City of the Spider Queen)

Around Mirtul 1374 Sarya makes mention of a "Spider demon" (Halstria post WOSQ)in Farthest reach (Book 2 of the last Mythal trilogy)

and lastly thanks to sage we have Richard Bakers comment about the WOSQ novels taking 6-12 months to unfold which puts Lolths return between Ches and Eleasis of the Year of rogue Dragons

Now we have a few months Eleasis, Eleint, Marpenoth, Uktar and Nightal in 1373 that at present dont have any events however if we choose to take the longer end of Mr Bakers suggestion then we create a problem. Why werent the Drow Dragons in the novels effected by Sammasters rage?

The Rage kicks off 2 months after Lolth falls silence and according to the YoRD Trilogy becomes harder and harder to resist so the Drow Dragons should have had the rage chewing at there minds through out the WoSQ series. I can see 2 potential ways to make this work

1) The WOSQ novels lasted only 6 months and during that time the Drow Dragons where able to resist the rage (they may well have fallen to the rage after the events of Book 6)

2) The WoSQ takes around 12 months and the Drow Dragons have developed a counter to the rage and are unaffected by Sammasters rage in 1373 (Im not a fan of this idea as it adds another "get out of Rage free card" to setting)

Emperor Sigismund

Mel Brooks
Go to Top of Page

Romaal
Acolyte

Germany
22 Posts

Posted - 17 Nov 2006 :  12:59:23  Show Profile Send Romaal a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Just a short question to the timeline. When do they events around Obould and Mithril Hall excactly occur?
Go to Top of Page

Gray Richardson
Master of Realmslore

USA
1291 Posts

Posted - 17 Nov 2006 :  13:35:11  Show Profile  Visit Gray Richardson's Homepage Send Gray Richardson a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

2) The WoSQ takes around 12 months and the Drow Dragons have developed a counter to the rage and are unaffected by Sammasters rage in 1373 (Im not a fan of this idea as it adds another "get out of Rage free card" to setting)
Could areas of strong Faezress provide some protection from the Rage?
Go to Top of Page

ericlboyd

USA
2066 Posts

Posted - 17 Nov 2006 :  13:47:41  Show Profile  Visit ericlboyd's Homepage Send ericlboyd a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Going off little evidience we have to support a date

Lolth stops granting spells 28 Eleasis 1372 (Players guide to Faerun/City of the Spider Queen)

Around Mirtul 1374 Sarya makes mention of a "Spider demon" (Halstria post WOSQ)in Farthest reach (Book 2 of the last Mythal trilogy)

and lastly thanks to sage we have Richard Bakers comment about the WOSQ novels taking 6-12 months to unfold which puts Lolths return between Ches and Eleasis of the Year of rogue Dragons

OK, agree on these points.

quote:
Now we have a few months Eleasis, Eleint, Marpenoth, Uktar and Nightal in 1373 that at present dont have any events however if we choose to take the longer end of Mr Bakers suggestion then we create a problem. Why werent the Drow Dragons in the novels effected by Sammasters rage?

I'm not worried about "filling in dates" here. However, you bring up a good point about the drow-dragons not being affected by the Rage.

quote:
The Rage kicks off 2 months after Lolth falls silence

Where do you get this 2 month interval?

FWIW, the Rage has to begin sometime between 1 Hammer and 16 Hammer 1373 DR. Look at the first chapter of The Rage. Kara has already succumbed, and it's only 16 days into the year. I figure the Rage started on 1 Hammer.

quote:
and according to the YoRD Trilogy becomes harder and harder to resist so the Drow Dragons should have had the rage chewing at there minds through out the WoSQ series. I can see 2 potential ways to make this work

1) The WOSQ novels lasted only 6 months and during that time the Drow Dragons where able to resist the rage (they may well have fallen to the rage after the events of Book 6)

This actually makes an argument for having the Silence end in the month of Nightal 1372.

The problem is that Lisa says her novel took place "in winter", Phil thinks his novel took "several tendays", and Paul thinks his novel took "about a tenday".

Balancing the two, this suggests late Alturiak for the end of Lolth's Silence, with the drow-dragons only having to resist about 2 months worth (or less, since they are relatively far from the mythal stone).

Thoughts?

--Eric

--
Go to Top of Page

Kuje
Great Reader

USA
7915 Posts

Posted - 17 Nov 2006 :  17:01:07  Show Profile Send Kuje a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Romaal

Just a short question to the timeline. When do they events around Obould and Mithril Hall excactly occur?

Around 1371 and 1372 according to RAS and Silver Marches.

Go to Top of Page

Romaal
Acolyte

Germany
22 Posts

Posted - 17 Nov 2006 :  17:59:08  Show Profile Send Romaal a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ok, thank you for the answer.
Go to Top of Page

Dargoth
Great Reader

Australia
4607 Posts

Posted - 17 Nov 2006 :  20:57:54  Show Profile  Visit Dargoth's Homepage Send Dargoth a Private Message  Reply with Quote
We know the Rage actually kicked off in late 1372

Richard Lee Byers included 2 "Flash back" chapters in the Rage (Book 1 of the YoRD)

14 Marpenoth 1372: Metallic dragons hold conclave to discuss the coming rage

9 Uktar 1372: Sammaster meets the Dragons of the Grey Forest and tells them of the coming Rage

Note: Ched Nesad is destroyed on 3 Uktar and the Siege of Menzoberrzan begins on the 15th of Uktar

Emperor Sigismund

Mel Brooks
Go to Top of Page

Zanan
Senior Scribe

Germany
942 Posts

Posted - 18 Nov 2006 :  08:54:09  Show Profile  Visit Zanan's Homepage Send Zanan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
On a sidenote, are half-dragons or were-dragons actually subjected to the Rage? Or does it only affects "true dragons"?

Checking on the timeline of events in WotSQ IV, V and VI as I write ... well, more or less.

Cave quid dicis, quando et cui!

Gæð a wyrd swa hio scel!

In memory of Alura Durshavin.

Visit my "Homepage" to find A Guide to the Drow NPCs of Faerûn, Drow and non-Drow PrC and much more.

Edited by - Zanan on 18 Nov 2006 08:55:37
Go to Top of Page

Zanan
Senior Scribe

Germany
942 Posts

Posted - 18 Nov 2006 :  12:08:05  Show Profile  Visit Zanan's Homepage Send Zanan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Silence of Lolth

Right, I take it on from the end of WotSQ III and after the fight between Selvetarm and Vhaeraun at the Gates to Lolth's Temple city. 16 Uktar (11) 1372

Only reference for the length of time which has passed here is the journey of Quenthel's group.

(WotSQ IV)
- escape from the Abyss and the Jaelre compound to a woodland cave near an old temple, stay of 2 days (guessed from chara talk) to get a way out

- Pharaun prepares summoning spell for Jeggred's father, guessed 1 day

They are, apparently in or near the Velarswood, as the group parts company and this is where Halisstra meets the Eilistraeens soon after.

- Underdark travel from the temple in the Velarswood to Lake Thoroot - roughly guessed at 50 miles, with a 10 mile per day rate by the Quenthel group - guessed 5 days

- Valas scouts there and meets aboleth - guessed 1 day

- after Valas' return, Pharaun learns spell to meet the aboleth - guessed 1 day

- Quenthel / Pharaun meet aboleth - guessed 2 days

- Underdark travel from Lake Thoroot to Lake of Shadows via portals - noted 4 days (Chapter 3 WotSQ V)

- stay and waiting to gain access to and arriving on the Chaos Ship (in that vortex) - guessed 1 day

- feeding the ship to make a journey - noted at least 5 days (summoning manes et al)

- after return of Valas and Danifae from Sschindylryn, Pharaun prepares ship for jump - guessed 1 - 2 days (Chapter 2 WotSQ V)

- shadow fringe journey - which is not long by the description, though time passed on Prime Material might be longer (which I actually doubt, as shadow travel is usually shorter) - if at all, no more that 1 day (guess) (Chapter 18 & 19 WotSQ V)

- Arrival somewhere in the Abyss and travel to the entry to the old Demonwebs - major problem, as we are given no clue on the length of the journey, nor can we actually guess, how much time passes by on Faerûn - xx days (Chapter 23 WotSQ V)

- Demonwebs ... same again, we have no clue how long they travel from the entrance of the Demonweb to the temple of Lolth. Then again, Pharaun might have used a teleport spell, as he has been to the place before - xx days

- at the entrance to the temple there is a discussion - guessed stay 1 day

- venture into the temple and the "city" beyond - hard to distinguish anything in here. Given the place dwarved Menzo (their standard of measure), one may assume that they needed 1 or 2 days to get to the fallen spider construct temple (Chapter 24 WotSQ V)

In there, the Silence ends. (Chapter 26, WotSQ V)

I reckon that 27 days have surely passed, while the stay in the Abyss and later on in the Demonweb is somewhat edgy. First part of the travel to an entry to the Demonwebs could have lasted anywhere inbetween 1 day to whatever, yet, Quenthel knew the way. The travel in the Demonwebs is also unsure, as either Pharaun teleported them directly to the entry to the Pits, or they traveled on foot. In this case, I would assume a teleportation spell. Within the Pits / temple, a city the size of 20 Menzoberranzans is noted and finding their way through to the spider could have taken another few days, though they may have seen the temple from afar and headed straight towards it.

So what we are left is a date that could lie within 30 to x days after the party left the battle scene between Vhaeraun and Selvetarm, though I would have serious doubts if it all lasted longer than 50 to 60 days in total - i.e. that divine battle and the end of the Silence.

17th of Nightal 1372 up to 16th of Hammer 1373 is as good a guess as any.

Cave quid dicis, quando et cui!

Gæð a wyrd swa hio scel!

In memory of Alura Durshavin.

Visit my "Homepage" to find A Guide to the Drow NPCs of Faerûn, Drow and non-Drow PrC and much more.

Edited by - Zanan on 19 Nov 2006 09:18:38
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000