Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Top 50 Spellcasters "Alive" In Faerun
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 10

Aes Tryl
Learned Scribe

181 Posts

Posted - 13 Aug 2006 :  14:27:28  Show Profile  Visit Aes Tryl's Homepage Send Aes Tryl a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Prince Brennus Tanthul Diviner 12/Loremaster 8/Shadow Adept 6
Prince Mattick and Prince Vattik Tanthul (twins) Illusionist 16/Shadow Adept 9
Go to Top of Page

Aes Tryl
Learned Scribe

181 Posts

Posted - 13 Aug 2006 :  14:34:36  Show Profile  Visit Aes Tryl's Homepage Send Aes Tryl a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The Jaezrred Chaulussin do have a wizard who is a member of their high council Tomphael i think, but his stats aren't given. . . how about any of the other zulkirs? Zulkir of Transmutation: Druxus Rhym Transmuter 10/ Red Wizard 10/ Archmage 4 and Zulkir of Conjuration: Nevron Conjurer 10/ Red Wizard 10/ Archmage 2/ Epic 2
Go to Top of Page

atlas689
Learned Scribe

123 Posts

Posted - 13 Aug 2006 :  15:21:08  Show Profile  Visit atlas689's Homepage Send atlas689 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ok so heres the list:

Calimar Arkhenneld: Male Drow Lich Enc27; CR 29;
Prince Lamorak Tanthul: Male Netherese Human Shade Wiz19/Sha7; CR 28;
Iniarv the Demilich: Male Illuskan Human Demilich Wiz21/Acm5; CR 32;
Ecamane Truesilver: Male Chondathan Human Wiz20/Acm5/Wonderworker 3; CR 28;
The Dire Dragon: Male Great Wyrm Ghostly Shadow Dragon; CR 26;
Qysar Shoon IV: Male Calishite Human Nec20/Acm5;CR 25;
Prince Brennus Tanthul: Male Netherese Human Shade Div12/Lor8/Sha6; CR 28;
Jalynfein the Spider Mage: Male Drow Wiz20/Acm4; CR 25;
Lady Yhelbruna: Female Rashemi Human Clr6 of Mystra/Wiz12/Hth10; CR 28;
Rhangaun: Male Tethyrian Human Lich Wiz20/Acm5/Sor8; CR 35;
Shangalar the Black: Male Tiefling Lich Wiz20/Acm5/Rog2; CR 33;
Shyressa: Female Calishite Human Vampire Wiz20/Acm3; CR 25
Necroqysar Shoon VII: Male Calishite Human Nec31/Acm5; CR 44;
High Lord Planner Illis Khendarhine: Sor4/Wiz20/Acm6
Lord Apprehender Ebrul Naramixna: Sor10/Wiz15/Acm4
Netyarch Zalathorm Kirkson: Male Halruaan Human Div20/Lor4/Halruaan Elder 5; CR 29;
Demron the Archmage: Male Chondathan Human Wiz20/Acm5; CR 25;
Ezzat the Archlich: Male Sun Elf Wiz20/Acm5; CR 27
Wulgreth the Lich: Male Netherese Human Lich Wiz20/Diabolist 10; CR 32;
Kartak Spellseer: Male Tethyrian Human Nec20/Archmage 5/Aristocrat 6; CR 33;
Arthindol the Terraseer: Male Sarrukh Lich Wiz25/Acm5; CR 37;
Nexus: Male Great Wyrm Gold Dragon Wiz20/Acm5; CR 52;
Zulkir Ythazz Buvaar: Male Mulan Human Demilich Cjr21/Red10; CR 37;
The Keeper: Male Demilich Wiz27/Netherese Arcanist 5
Icelia the Demilich: Female Rashemi Human Demilich Wiz21/Durthan 10; CR 37;
Elminster Aumar: Male Human Ftr1/Rog2/Clr3/Wiz20/Arc3/Epic4; CR 39
Malchor Harpell: Male Illuskan Human Wiz20/Acm5; CR 25;
The Simbul: Female Human Sor20/Arc2/Wiz10: CR 36
The Shrinshee: Female Sun Elf Wiz30/Elven High Mage 10;
Alustriel Silverhand: Female Human Wiz20/Sor2/Arc2: CR 28
Laeral Silverhand: Female Human Ran7/Sor4/Wiz19: CR 32
Telamont Tanthul, Lord Shadow, High Prince of Shade: Male Netherese Human Shade Illusionist 7/Shadow Adept 10/Shadowcrafter 13/Archmage 5/Mentalist 5; CR 42;
Halaster Blackcloak: Male Human Wiz20/Arch5/Epic5: CR 30
Larloch the Ultra-Lich: Male Netherese Human Lich Wizard 34/ Archmage 5/ Netherese Arcanist 5; CR 46;
Ioulaum the Elder Brain Lich: Male Netherese Human Elder Brain Lich Wiz31/Acm5/Netherese Arcanist 5; CR 53
Syluné of Shadowdale: Female Human Ghost Wiz20/Sor2/Ftr2; CR 30;
Sammaster the Demilich: Male Chondathan Human Wiz25/Acm5/Wearer of Purple 10; CR 48;
Talatha Vaerovree of Innarlith: Female Human Wiz 17/Acm 3; CR 26
Slarkrethel: Male Kraken Wiz20; CR 32;
Queen Amlaruil Moonflower: Female Moon Elf Wiz24/Elven High Mage 1; CR 25;
Manshoon: Male Human Archmage 2/Wizard 20/Epic 3: CR 25
Szass Tam, Zulkir of Necromancy: Male Lich Arc2/Necromancer 10/Red Wizard 10/Epic 7: CR 31
Aumvor the Undying: Check Champions of Ruin for full official
Breithel Olithir, Grand Mage of Evermeet
Embrae Aloevan of Ardeep
Shaaan the Serpent Queen
Ulair the Silent
Noumea Drathchuld
Alvaerele Tasundrym
Dargothoth

So theres the top 50, if anybody can get the stats for the last 7 that would be great, I know this would never happen but can u imagine if these fifty got together cooperatively to do 5 circles of 10 for an act of High Magic, they could probably do anything they wanted!
-Atlas

Soldiers fight, thieves steal, bards sing, wizards cast, sages think, assassins kill. Good or Evil we all have a job. So tell me this. What the hell are nobles and merchants for?

by: An Old Sage (anonymous)
Go to Top of Page

Aes Tryl
Learned Scribe

181 Posts

Posted - 13 Aug 2006 :  15:36:23  Show Profile  Visit Aes Tryl's Homepage Send Aes Tryl a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Please check the Dragons of Faerun excerpt in the Wizards website. . . Nexus is a Gold Dragon Great Wyrm 10 lvl sorceror. . . its been retconned so Green Giant's version is now officially "unofficial". . . and if u're adding Shyressa u might as well add the Princes Mattick and Vattick(refer to LoD) who are higher lvl than she is. .

(Darn now i got the flooding problem too)
Go to Top of Page

Aes Tryl
Learned Scribe

181 Posts

Posted - 13 Aug 2006 :  15:44:05  Show Profile  Visit Aes Tryl's Homepage Send Aes Tryl a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Also the two legendary mages of the Covenant Prespur and Grimwald are still alive surprisingly( according to Waterdeep:CoS) though i'm not sure where their stats can be obtained
Go to Top of Page

atlas689
Learned Scribe

123 Posts

Posted - 13 Aug 2006 :  18:34:29  Show Profile  Visit atlas689's Homepage Send atlas689 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
So remove Nexus and Shyressa and add the two princes?
-Atlas

Soldiers fight, thieves steal, bards sing, wizards cast, sages think, assassins kill. Good or Evil we all have a job. So tell me this. What the hell are nobles and merchants for?

Go to Top of Page

Skeptic
Master of Realmslore

Canada
1273 Posts

Posted - 13 Aug 2006 :  18:47:17  Show Profile Send Skeptic a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Every spellcaster list miss this one : The Keeper of Thaal (NE male human demilich Wiz31). (He's the Tomb Tapper mastermind, described in Underdark)

You could also add the "Skulls of Skullport" that act collectivly as a Sorcerer 26/Archmage 5/Netherese arcanist 6.

Also if you want Dragons on your list, Inferno (PoF) should qualify.

From where comes the stats of Sammaster? Unofficial or DoF ?

Edited by - Skeptic on 13 Aug 2006 18:55:36
Go to Top of Page

Wandering_mage
Senior Scribe

688 Posts

Posted - 13 Aug 2006 :  19:47:20  Show Profile  Visit Wandering_mage's Homepage Send Wandering_mage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I love the list Atlas but I think you might want to take off the dragons. Their dragon abilities buff up their CR's so high that a 5th level sorcerer Ancient red dragon might make the list. Just a thought. Keep up the good work.

Illum
The Wandering Mage
Go to Top of Page

Corran Horn
Seeker

54 Posts

Posted - 13 Aug 2006 :  20:10:44  Show Profile  Visit Corran Horn's Homepage Send Corran Horn a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Embrae Aloevan of Ardeep: female moon elf ghost wizard19/chosen of Mystra/chosen of Sehanine CR 29
Go to Top of Page

Corran Horn
Seeker

54 Posts

Posted - 13 Aug 2006 :  20:21:17  Show Profile  Visit Corran Horn's Homepage Send Corran Horn a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ulair the Silent: male gold elf/ in The Fall of Myth Drannor he had a 29 levels of Wizard and he was High Mage, so IMO he will be Wizard29/HM 6-10; CR 35-39
Go to Top of Page

Rinonalyrna Fathomlin
Great Reader

USA
7106 Posts

Posted - 13 Aug 2006 :  20:58:00  Show Profile  Visit Rinonalyrna Fathomlin's Homepage Send Rinonalyrna Fathomlin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Corran Horn

Ulair the Silent: male gold elf/ in The Fall of Myth Drannor he had a 29 levels of Wizard and he was High Mage, so IMO he will be Wizard29/HM 6-10; CR 35-39

Spoiler for the novel Blackstaff (highlight to read):

Ulair is now deceased, having sacrificed himself in the high magic ritual that took place near the end of this novel.

"Instead of asking why we sleep, it might make sense to ask why we wake. Perchance we live to dream. From that perspective, the sea of troubles we navigate in the workaday world might be the price we pay for admission to another night in the world of dreams."
--Richard Greene (letter to Time)
Go to Top of Page

GothicDan
Master of Realmslore

USA
1103 Posts

Posted - 13 Aug 2006 :  21:04:53  Show Profile  Visit GothicDan's Homepage Send GothicDan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
:(

Planescape Fanatic

"Fiends and Undead are the peanut butter and jelly of evil." - Me
"That attitude should be stomped on, whenever and wherever it's encountered, because it makes people holding such views bad citizens, not just bad roleplayers (considering D&D was structured as a 'forced cooperation' game, and although successive editions are pointing it more and more towards a me-first, min-max game, the drift away from 'we all need each other to succeed' will at some point make it 'no longer' D&D)." - ED GREENWOOD
Go to Top of Page

Corran Horn
Seeker

54 Posts

Posted - 13 Aug 2006 :  21:10:56  Show Profile  Visit Corran Horn's Homepage Send Corran Horn a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I would also add to list some characters:
Lady Saharel: female human ghost wizard20/Netherese arcanist5/archmage5; CR 32
Pharos: male moon elf baelorn wizard24; CR 26
Laeroth Runemaster: male gold elf. IMO he will be wizard24/HM10(you could find his stats in WotC forum by GreenGiant)
Go to Top of Page

GothicDan
Master of Realmslore

USA
1103 Posts

Posted - 13 Aug 2006 :  21:25:52  Show Profile  Visit GothicDan's Homepage Send GothicDan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
And Runemaster mysteriously disappeared to make room for a completely unknown know Grand Mage of Evermeet.

Just like in Myth Drannor.

In the same trilogy.

Imagine that.

Planescape Fanatic

"That attitude should be stomped on, whenever and wherever it's encountered, because it makes people holding such views bad citizens, not just bad roleplayers (considering D&D was structured as a 'forced cooperation' game, and although successive editions are pointing it more and more towards a me-first, min-max game, the drift away from 'we all need each other to succeed' will at some point make it 'no longer' D&D)." - ED GREENWOOD
Go to Top of Page

Corran Horn
Seeker

54 Posts

Posted - 13 Aug 2006 :  22:13:18  Show Profile  Visit Corran Horn's Homepage Send Corran Horn a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I think that Amlaruil is more powerfull than 25 levels. IMO she will be about 30 levels and it's obvious that she is chosen of Seldarine.

I thought that Telamont Tanthul has 37 levels not 40. Am i right?

I believe that Srinshee is also chosen of Mystra.

CR of Terraseer is 53 not 37.

Wulgreth Cr is 30 not 32.
Go to Top of Page

Corran Horn
Seeker

54 Posts

Posted - 13 Aug 2006 :  22:26:18  Show Profile  Visit Corran Horn's Homepage Send Corran Horn a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Is Demron still alive? He is(was)human or elf?
Go to Top of Page

Archwizard
Learned Scribe

USA
266 Posts

Posted - 13 Aug 2006 :  22:41:27  Show Profile  Visit Archwizard's Homepage Send Archwizard a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The Fall of Myth Drannor or Cormanthor: Empire of Elves book detailed his death, slumped over the last Baneblade of Demron. I think he was human.

Edit: Fall of Myth Drannor, Items and Curios section. Demron was human, he died in the Year of Chasms (633 DR), found dead in his workshop with the last blade's enchantments completed.

Artificer wizards are great, they always leave legacies.

Edited by - Archwizard on 13 Aug 2006 22:59:16
Go to Top of Page

Aes Tryl
Learned Scribe

181 Posts

Posted - 14 Aug 2006 :  09:31:38  Show Profile  Visit Aes Tryl's Homepage Send Aes Tryl a Private Message  Reply with Quote
No Nexus and Inferno should make the list but Inferno also has Sorceror lvls right? Nexus makes it basically because he's the premier Gold Dragon Mage and his 10lvls of sorc make him an equivalent of a 29th lvl sorc so he should stay
Go to Top of Page

atlas689
Learned Scribe

123 Posts

Posted - 14 Aug 2006 :  19:44:05  Show Profile  Visit atlas689's Homepage Send atlas689 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
So the new list has 49 spellcasters we need a 50th (should be above 25 levels or at least 25th and not a dragon):

Calimar Arkhenneld: Male Drow Lich Enc27; CR 29
Prince Lamorak Tanthul: Male Netherese Human Shade Wiz19/Sha7; CR 28
Iniarv the Demilich: Male Illuskan Human Demilich Wiz21/Acm5; CR 32
Ecamane Truesilver: Male Chondathan Human Wiz20/Acm5/Wonderworker 3; CR 28
Prince Brennus Tanthul: Male Netherese Human Shade Div12/Lor8/Sha6; CR 28
Jalynfein the Spider Mage: Male Drow Wiz20/Acm4; CR 25
Lady Yhelbruna: Female Rashemi Human Clr6 of Mystra/Wiz12/Hth10; CR 28
Rhangaun: Male Tethyrian Human Lich Wiz20/Acm5/Sor8; CR 35
Shangalar the Black: Male Tiefling Lich Wiz20/Acm5/Rog2; CR 33
Necroqysar Shoon VII: Male Calishite Human Nec31/Acm5; CR 44
High Lord Planner Illis Khendarhine: Sor4/Wiz20/Acm6; CR 33
Lord Apprehender Ebrul Naramixna: Sor10/Wiz15/Acm4; CR 32
Netyarch Zalathorm Kirkson: Male Halruaan Human Div20/Lor4/Halruaan Elder 5; CR 29
Wulgreth the Lich: Male Netherese Human Lich Wiz20/Diabolist 10; CR 30
Kartak Spellseer: Male Tethyrian Human Nec20/Archmage 5/Aristocrat 6; CR 33
Arthindol the Terraseer: Male Sarrukh Lich Wiz25/Acm5; CR 53
Zulkir Ythazz Buvaar: Male Mulan Human Demilich Cjr21/Red10; CR 37
The Keeper: Male Demilich Wiz27/Netherese Arcanist 5; CR 41
Icelia the Demilich: Female Rashemi Human Demilich Wiz21/Durthan 10; CR 37
Malchor Harpell: Male Illuskan Human Wiz20/Acm5; CR 25
The Shrinshee: Female Sun Elf Wiz30/Elven High Mage 10; CR 40
Telamont Tanthul, Lord Shadow, High Prince of Shade: Male Netherese Human Shade Illusionist 7/Shadow Adept 10/Shadowcrafter 13/Archmage 5/Mentalist 5; CR 42
Larloch the Ultra-Lich: Male Netherese Human Lich Wizard 34/ Archmage 5/ Netherese Arcanist 5; CR 46
Ioulaum the Elder Brain Lich: Male Netherese Human Elder Brain Lich Wiz31/Acm5/Netherese Arcanist 5; CR 53
Syluné of Shadowdale: Female Human Ghost Wiz20/Sor2/Ftr2; CR 30
Sammaster the Demilich: Male Chondathan Human Wiz25/Acm5/Wearer of Purple 10; CR 48
Slarkrethel: Male Kraken Wiz20; CR 32
Queen Amlaruil Moonflower: Female Moon Elf Wiz24/Elven High Mage 1; CR 30
Szass Tam, Zulkir of Necromancy: Male Lich Arc2/Necromancer 10/Red Wizard 10/Epic 7; CR 31
Embrae Aloevan of Ardeep: Female Moon Elf Ghost Wiz19; CR 29
Qysar Shoon IV: Male Calishite Human Nec20/Acm5; CR 25
Prince Mattick Tanthul: Male Netherese Human Shade Ill16/Sha9; CR 27
Prince Vattick Tanthul: Male Netherese Human Shade Ill16/Sha9; CR 27
The Keeper of Thaal: Male Human Demilich Wiz31; CR 33
Lady Saharel: Female Human Ghost Wiz20/Acm5/Netherese Arcanist 5; CR 32
Qysar Shoon IV: Male Calishite Human Nec20/Acm5; CR 25
Aumvor the Undying: Check Champions of Ruin for full official
Noumea Drathchuld
Alvaerele Tasundrym
Shaaan the Serpent Queen

If someone can get the stats for Aumvor (for someone must have the book and Im pretty sure Nomea and Alvaerele also have stats somewhere else!
-Atlas

Go to Top of Page

Corran Horn
Seeker

54 Posts

Posted - 14 Aug 2006 :  20:20:37  Show Profile  Visit Corran Horn's Homepage Send Corran Horn a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Aumvor stats is: male human lich wizard32; CR 34
In your place i will add Laeroth Runemaster(and maybe Pharos).
I thought that really noone know how many levels has Ioulaum.
Sylune CR is 26.
Is The Keeper of Thaal stated in some 3 or 3.5 ed. sourcebook?
Isn't Ecamane Truesilver dead?

Edited by - Corran Horn on 14 Aug 2006 21:52:32
Go to Top of Page

Chosen of Moradin
Master of Realmslore

Brazil
1120 Posts

Posted - 14 Aug 2006 :  20:24:50  Show Profile  Visit Chosen of Moradin's Homepage Send Chosen of Moradin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Iolaum is stated in the Lost Empires of Faerűn

Dwarf, DM, husband, and proud of this! :P

twitter: @yuripeixoto
Facebook: yuri.peixoto
Go to Top of Page

Amnezjusz
Acolyte

Poland
39 Posts

Posted - 14 Aug 2006 :  20:49:04  Show Profile  Visit Amnezjusz's Homepage Send Amnezjusz a Private Message  Reply with Quote
So we could add to the list one of two other famuos sarrukh, Pil'it'ith (cleric 15 Set, CR 36) and Hsstak (sarrukh mummy sorcerer10/ archmage 5, CR 38). There is also Nentyarch from Forest of Lethyr, probably the most powerful druid in north-eastern Faerun. He leads the Circle of Leth and is 17 Drd/ 5 Hie/ 6 Sor. He is described in Unaproachable East

BTW Corran Horn, greetings from Polter ;)

THERE'S NO JUSTICE. THERE'S JUST ME. - Death

http://www.polarzepy.fora.pl - My website.
http://www.dnd.polter.pl - Official Polish D&D site.

Edited by - Amnezjusz on 14 Aug 2006 20:50:00
Go to Top of Page

Corran Horn
Seeker

54 Posts

Posted - 14 Aug 2006 :  20:57:25  Show Profile  Visit Corran Horn's Homepage Send Corran Horn a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Both of them are very powerfull characters but we are talking only about wizards and sorcerers here.
But yeah Hsstak will suit here.
I know that Iolaum is stated in LEoF. I mean that noone really know what is his CR.

BTW Amnezjusz, greetings from Polter too and from Poland :)

Edited by - Corran Horn on 14 Aug 2006 20:59:27
Go to Top of Page

Kalin Agrivar
Senior Scribe

Canada
956 Posts

Posted - 14 Aug 2006 :  21:05:52  Show Profile  Visit Kalin Agrivar's Homepage Send Kalin Agrivar a Private Message  Reply with Quote
What happened to the Simbul being the most powerful spellcaster in the Realms!?!?

Kalin Xorell El'Agrivar

- High Mage of the Arcane Assembly
- Lore Keeper of the Vault of Ancestors
- 3rd Son of the Lord of the Stand
Go to Top of Page

Amnezjusz
Acolyte

Poland
39 Posts

Posted - 14 Aug 2006 :  21:08:19  Show Profile  Visit Amnezjusz's Homepage Send Amnezjusz a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Sorry I didn't know that you are talking only about wizards and sorcerers. So then I have two other wizards that we can add to this great list. First is Izazrem Tal - (LN male Rashmeni human Wizard 16/ Red Wizard 9), exile from Thay, his alias is Belted Mage, he lives in Luthbaernar. The second is Danchilaer, Mad Wizard (LN male Halruaan human wizard 21/ sorcerer 6/ archmage 5)exile from Halruaa. Both are desribed in Powers of Faerun.

THERE'S NO JUSTICE. THERE'S JUST ME. - Death

http://www.polarzepy.fora.pl - My website.
http://www.dnd.polter.pl - Official Polish D&D site.

Edited by - Amnezjusz on 14 Aug 2006 21:08:58
Go to Top of Page

Corran Horn
Seeker

54 Posts

Posted - 14 Aug 2006 :  21:50:50  Show Profile  Visit Corran Horn's Homepage Send Corran Horn a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Amnezjusz

Sorry I didn't know that you are talking only about wizards and sorcerers. So then I have two other wizards that we can add to this great list. First is Izazrem Tal - (LN male Rashmeni human Wizard 16/ Red Wizard 9), exile from Thay, his alias is Belted Mage, he lives in Luthbaernar. The second is Danchilaer, Mad Wizard (LN male Halruaan human wizard 21/ sorcerer 6/ archmage 5)exile from Halruaa. Both are desribed in Powers of Faerun.

Yeah they will suit to list.
But Laeroth Runemaster must be on list too. Hi is so powerfull and cool!

And we cant forget about Gevras Imesfor. I think that he will be something between 25-30 levels. He is Grand Mage of Evereska so he is important person. Ofcourse he is High Mage.

Edited by - Corran Horn on 14 Aug 2006 22:00:43
Go to Top of Page

atlas689
Learned Scribe

123 Posts

Posted - 14 Aug 2006 :  23:54:13  Show Profile  Visit atlas689's Homepage Send atlas689 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Calimar Arkhenneld: Male Drow Lich Enc27; CR 29
Prince Lamorak Tanthul: Male Netherese Human Shade Wiz19/Sha7; CR 28
Iniarv the Demilich: Male Illuskan Human Demilich Wiz21/Acm5; CR 32
Prince Brennus Tanthul: Male Netherese Human Shade Div12/Lor8/Sha6; CR 28
Jalynfein the Spider Mage: Male Drow Wiz20/Acm4; CR 25
Lady Yhelbruna: Female Rashemi Human Clr6 of Mystra/Wiz12/Hth10; CR 28
Rhangaun: Male Tethyrian Human Lich Wiz20/Acm5/Sor8; CR 35
Shangalar the Black: Male Tiefling Lich Wiz20/Acm5/Rog2; CR 33
Necroqysar Shoon VII: Male Calishite Human Nec31/Acm5; CR 44
High Lord Planner Illis Khendarhine: Sor4/Wiz20/Acm6; CR 33
Lord Apprehender Ebrul Naramixna: Sor10/Wiz15/Acm4; CR 32
Netyarch Zalathorm Kirkson: Male Halruaan Human Div20/Lor4/Halruaan Elder 5; CR 29
Wulgreth the Lich: Male Netherese Human Lich Wiz20/Diabolist 10; CR 30
Kartak Spellseer: Male Tethyrian Human Nec20/Archmage 5/Aristocrat 6; CR 33
Arthindol the Terraseer: Male Sarrukh Lich Wiz25/Acm5; CR 53
Zulkir Ythazz Buvaar: Male Mulan Human Demilich Cjr21/Red10; CR 37
The Keeper: Male Demilich Wiz27/Netherese Arcanist 5; CR 41
Icelia the Demilich: Female Rashemi Human Demilich Wiz21/Durthan 10; CR 37
Malchor Harpell: Male Illuskan Human Wiz20/Acm5; CR 25
The Shrinshee: Female Sun Elf Wiz30/Elven High Mage 10; CR 40
Telamont Tanthul, Lord Shadow, High Prince of Shade: Male Netherese Human Shade Illusionist 7/Shadow Adept 10/Shadowcrafter 13/Archmage 5/Mentalist 5; CR 42
Larloch the Ultra-Lich: Male Netherese Human Lich Wizard 34/ Archmage 5/ Netherese Arcanist 5; CR 46
Syluné of Shadowdale: Female Human Ghost Wiz20/Sor2/Ftr2; CR 26
Sammaster the Demilich: Male Chondathan Human Wiz25/Acm5/Wearer of Purple 10; CR 48
Slarkrethel: Male Kraken Wiz20; CR 32
Queen Amlaruil Moonflower: Female Moon Elf Wiz24/Elven High Mage 1; CR 30
Szass Tam, Zulkir of Necromancy: Male Lich Arc2/Necromancer 10/Red Wizard 10/Epic 7; CR 31
Embrae Aloevan of Ardeep: Female Moon Elf Ghost Wiz19; CR 29
Danchilaer, Mad Wizard: Male Halruaan Human Wiz21/Sor6/Acm5; CR?
Prince Mattick Tanthul: Male Netherese Human Shade Ill16/Sha9; CR 27
Prince Vattick Tanthul: Male Netherese Human Shade Ill16/Sha9; CR 27
The Keeper of Thaal: Male Human Demilich Wiz31; CR 33
Lady Saharel: Female Human Ghost Wiz20/Acm5/Netherese Arcanist 5; CR 32
Hsstak: Male Sarrukh Mummy Sor10/Arm5; CR 38
Aumvor the Undying: Male Human Lich Wiz32; CR 34
Noumea Drathchuld
Alvaerele Tasundrym
Gevras Imesfor Grand Mage of Evereska
Pharos
Shaaan the Serpent Queen

Ok so theres a few questions that need to be answered, so we know were not going to get stats for the last two but can we get stats for Noumea, Alvaerele Tasundrym, Gevras, and Pharos. Secondly wat is Izazrem Tal's CR. Thirdly correct me if I'm wrong but wasnt Laeroth Runemaster the Grand Mage of Evermeet and just either died without an explanation or up and left in the Lasy Mythal series which gave way for Breithel Olithir to take his place or am I completely off base, Im going to go check in the books now. Lastly wat is Danchilaer's CR?
-Atlas

Go to Top of Page

atlas689
Learned Scribe

123 Posts

Posted - 15 Aug 2006 :  00:36:40  Show Profile  Visit atlas689's Homepage Send atlas689 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yes, I believe I'm right as I look at the book Forsaken House Book 1 of the Last Mythal on page 69 it says "On the opposite curve of the table sat Grand Mage Breithel Olithir, newly appointed to his position to replace the grand mage slain during the fall of the Tower of the Sun." I believe that is Laeroth theyre talking about but god knows I have been wrong and will be wrong many times again in the future. Just to serve as an update the Council now consists of:
Amlaruil
Emardin Elsydar
Zaltarish
Selsharra Durothil
Breithel Olithir
Keryth Blackhelm
Lady Meraera Silden
Lady Ammisyll Veldann

Go to Top of Page

Rinonalyrna Fathomlin
Great Reader

USA
7106 Posts

Posted - 15 Aug 2006 :  01:56:24  Show Profile  Visit Rinonalyrna Fathomlin's Homepage Send Rinonalyrna Fathomlin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by atlas689

Yes, I believe I'm right as I look at the book Forsaken House Book 1 of the Last Mythal on page 69 it says "On the opposite curve of the table sat Grand Mage Breithel Olithir, newly appointed to his position to replace the grand mage slain during the fall of the Tower of the Sun." I believe that is Laeroth theyre talking about but god knows I have been wrong and will be wrong many times again in the future. Just to serve as an update the Council now consists of:
Amlaruil
Emardin Elsydar
Zaltarish
Selsharra Durothil
Breithel Olithir
Keryth Blackhelm
Lady Meraera Silden
Lady Ammisyll Veldann

Thanks for the information. I'm not sure if I want to comment anymore on the novel Forsaken House though.

"Instead of asking why we sleep, it might make sense to ask why we wake. Perchance we live to dream. From that perspective, the sea of troubles we navigate in the workaday world might be the price we pay for admission to another night in the world of dreams."
--Richard Greene (letter to Time)
Go to Top of Page

GothicDan
Master of Realmslore

USA
1103 Posts

Posted - 15 Aug 2006 :  02:48:36  Show Profile  Visit GothicDan's Homepage Send GothicDan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
*Hugs Rino. Because she needs it.*

Planescape Fanatic

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 10 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000