Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Realms Events
 Divinations
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Senbar Flay
Learned Scribe

185 Posts

Posted - 27 Nov 2004 :  22:39:18  Show Profile  Visit Senbar Flay's Homepage Send Senbar Flay a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Hello!

I was wondering about the events currently going on in Faerun and was wondering what the largest or newest thing to happen is. I mean theirs Tilverton gone the City of Shade and no dougb a many other things going on. I am updating myself so a quick post of any major events that have happened woulb be appreciated. Of course I am just asking

Imagination is more important than knowledge for knowledge is limited imagination encircles the world.- Albert Einstein

SiriusBlack
Great Reader

USA
5517 Posts

Posted - 28 Nov 2004 :  04:04:12  Show Profile  Visit SiriusBlack's Homepage Send SiriusBlack a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Senbar Flay

Hello!

I was wondering about the events currently going on in Faerun and was wondering what the largest or newest thing to happen is. I mean theirs Tilverton gone the City of Shade and no dougb a many other things going on. I am updating myself so a quick post of any major events that have happened woulb be appreciated. Of course I am just asking

Have you heard about the Spider Queen going silent?
Go to Top of Page

Senbar Flay
Learned Scribe

185 Posts

Posted - 28 Nov 2004 :  14:09:25  Show Profile  Visit Senbar Flay's Homepage Send Senbar Flay a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I have recently on the forum and in the War of the Spider Qween however I do not rermember how long this has going on or why do the to new books detaiul it because it is interesting and may have a great affect on Drow life.

Imagination is more important than knowledge for knowledge is limited imagination encircles the world.- Albert Einstein
Go to Top of Page

SiriusBlack
Great Reader

USA
5517 Posts

Posted - 28 Nov 2004 :  15:13:38  Show Profile  Visit SiriusBlack's Homepage Send SiriusBlack a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Senbar Flay

I have recently on the forum and in the War of the Spider Qween however I do not rermember how long this has going on or why do the to new books detaiul it because it is interesting and may have a great affect on Drow life.

Use the search function and you should be able to find some threads devoted to the last book in the series: Annihilation. Those threads can give a you good summary of recent events for the drow and their main Goddess.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000