Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Realms Events
 Divinations

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Senbar Flay Posted - 27 Nov 2004 : 22:39:18
Hello!

I was wondering about the events currently going on in Faerun and was wondering what the largest or newest thing to happen is. I mean theirs Tilverton gone the City of Shade and no dougb a many other things going on. I am updating myself so a quick post of any major events that have happened woulb be appreciated. Of course I am just asking
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
SiriusBlack Posted - 28 Nov 2004 : 15:13:38
quote:
Originally posted by Senbar Flay

I have recently on the forum and in the War of the Spider Qween however I do not rermember how long this has going on or why do the to new books detaiul it because it is interesting and may have a great affect on Drow life.

Use the search function and you should be able to find some threads devoted to the last book in the series: Annihilation. Those threads can give a you good summary of recent events for the drow and their main Goddess.
Senbar Flay Posted - 28 Nov 2004 : 14:09:25
I have recently on the forum and in the War of the Spider Qween however I do not rermember how long this has going on or why do the to new books detaiul it because it is interesting and may have a great affect on Drow life.
SiriusBlack Posted - 28 Nov 2004 : 04:04:12
quote:
Originally posted by Senbar Flay

Hello!

I was wondering about the events currently going on in Faerun and was wondering what the largest or newest thing to happen is. I mean theirs Tilverton gone the City of Shade and no dougb a many other things going on. I am updating myself so a quick post of any major events that have happened woulb be appreciated. Of course I am just asking

Have you heard about the Spider Queen going silent?

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000