Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 The Five NPCs You Meet In Waterdeep
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 9

sleyvas
Great Reader

USA
8003 Posts

Posted - 22 Dec 2018 :  14:56:20  Show Profile Send sleyvas a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey, this is a kind of weird request... but I hate to have our real world term for "birthday" be used in the realms. What's some alternate "names" you can think of that actual sound good. I googled synonyms, but didn't like any (Nameday isn't bad, but …). I did come up with "Birthiversary" as a mix of Birth and Anniversary. It actually doesn't sound bad in a song, but if someone can think of a better term, I'm open.

Alavairthae, may your skill prevail

Phillip aka Sleyvas
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
32067 Posts

Posted - 22 Dec 2018 :  16:17:50  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Lifeday, Breathday (from the first time you drew breath), Firstday...

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Editor and scribe for The Candlekeep Compendium

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

Gary Dallison
Great Reader

United Kingdom
4464 Posts

Posted - 22 Dec 2018 :  16:31:46  Show Profile Send Gary Dallison a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Firstday

Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions Candlekeep Archive
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 1
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 2
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 3
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 4
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 5
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 6
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 7
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 8
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 9

Alternate Realms Site
Go to Top of Page

sleyvas
Great Reader

USA
8003 Posts

Posted - 23 Dec 2018 :  07:57:18  Show Profile Send sleyvas a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I like Lifeday.... but yeah, Firstday really rings with me.

"Happy Firstday to you".... yeah, it even goes along with the simple song. May change it more...
"Merry Firstday to you,
Merry Firstday 'tis true,
Merry Firstday, Merry Firstday,
Merry Firstday, Anew"

Thank you Wooly.

Phillip aka Sleyvas

Edited by - sleyvas on 23 Dec 2018 08:04:42
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
32067 Posts

Posted - 23 Dec 2018 :  16:26:51  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I know I suggested Firstday, but I favor Lifeday, myself. I don't know that I've seen it in FR lore, but I've seen fantasy stuff that used Firstday to mark the first day of the week.

Go to Top of Page

AJA
Learned Scribe

USA
204 Posts

Posted - 23 Dec 2018 :  20:06:28  Show Profile Send AJA a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well, that certainly wasn't a tangent I was expecting!

I don't have anything specific, but off the top of my head: given that the days of the week (err...tenday) don't have names or any seeming importance, I would think most folk of the Realms just abstract such things to "I was born twenty summers/winters ago" or "I was born in Marpenoth, of the Year of the Prince," or "I came into Faerūn on the third tenday of Uktar, the year that Lashan and his troops invaded," rather than specifying a particular day.

It may be a thing specific to your flavor of worship or station as well. Perhaps a Lathanderite was "brought into the light on Ches 12," a noble "was gilded on that auspicious day of Tarsakh 25."

(I like dazzlerdal's "firstday," as well)

AJA
YAFRP

Edited by - AJA on 23 Dec 2018 20:08:13
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
32067 Posts

Posted - 23 Dec 2018 :  22:48:53  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
There is a reference to birthdays in Ed Greenwood Presents Elminster's Forgotten Realms -- on page 58, referring to Azoun IV, it says "However, honoring him takes the form of remembrance festivals on the date of his birthday..."

That's the only reference I could find, but it does indicate that specific days are tracked, for birthdays -- at least by some. I'd imagine it could be both a regional thing and depend in part on the family. A farmer isn't going to need to recall much more than "born in early spring" while a noble is certainly going to have the exact date.

Some regions might do something like saying all birthdays fall on the first day of the month after the baby is born, or at the midpoint of the season, or something like that.

Edited by - Wooly Rupert on 23 Dec 2018 22:51:50
Go to Top of Page

sleyvas
Great Reader

USA
8003 Posts

Posted - 23 Dec 2018 :  23:56:57  Show Profile Send sleyvas a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by AJA

Well, that certainly wasn't a tangent I was expecting!

I don't have anything specific, but off the top of my head: given that the days of the week (err...tenday) don't have names or any seeming importance, I would think most folk of the Realms just abstract such things to "I was born twenty summers/winters ago" or "I was born in Marpenoth, of the Year of the Prince," or "I came into Faerūn on the third tenday of Uktar, the year that Lashan and his troops invaded," rather than specifying a particular day.

It may be a thing specific to your flavor of worship or station as well. Perhaps a Lathanderite was "brought into the light on Ches 12," a noble "was gilded on that auspicious day of Tarsakh 25."

(I like dazzlerdal's "firstday," as well)

Lol, yeah, I got a tendency to skew topics. But this is a good point. Various cultures may have entirely different views on celebrating (or NOT celebrating) birthdays. That being said, I'm hereby staking a claim that Mulan people DO keep track of them, and they celebrate them somewhat similar to our own style.

SIDEBAR on that topic though: One of the things I'm doing with this is that Zulkir of Illusion, Mythrell'aa, will be known to always adjust her "firstday" to coincide with her youngest grandchild, and she shares her party with them. Given that she worships the goddess of illusions and lies (at least my version does.... screw the idea that she worships Shar that was listed just because someone assumed Leira was dead), she considers this a spontaneous form of mild worship.

Phillip aka Sleyvas
Go to Top of Page

AJA
Learned Scribe

USA
204 Posts

Posted - 24 Dec 2018 :  21:15:07  Show Profile Send AJA a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Given all the people I've known who've lied about their age (kids at the bar, ladies "of a certain age") it amazes me that Leira was only a Lesser Power

quote:
Originally posted by Wooly Rupert
on page 58, referring to Azoun IV, it says "However, honoring him takes the form of remembrance festivals on the date of his birthday..."

I wonder which one....
quote:
Originally posted by The Hooded One
Be aware that there are two contradictory birthdays [for Azoun] in published Realmslore. Ed's explanation for this is the English monarch's one: the Queen has an "official" birthday (public feasting and ceremonies) and her own, "real" birthday (celebrated in private seclusion with close family only).
Well, so did Azoun.

==================================================

The Recrudescent Sons of Raurlor
Secret society, dedicated to Raurlor's dream of Waterdeep as an empire. Unlike all of their fellow Raurlor-cults, the Recrudescent Sons aim to form a confederation of willing (albeit lesser, subservient) allies, rather than a collection of conquered cities. They are also extremely xenophobic, and dream of using these united realms of Men to crush not only the goblinoids, but also all the other races of Demi-kind and not-Men.

The Red Echoes of Spices Street
Minor haunting or phantasmal apparition, Spices Street (Dock Ward), High Harvestide. The ghostly remnant of a squad of Guardsmen ambushed and enveloped by a vampiric crimson mist during the chaos of Halaster's Harvestide. The air in the immediate vicinity turns a dull, sullen red, as that of an early gloaming, and the clank of armed feet moving in the street can be heard echoing off the rowhouse facades. Passerby are affected with a chill raising of neck-hairs and goose-pimples. Those races with a keen sense of smell report an odor of iron and death.

The Red Hogshead
Upper-room Sea Ward club. Gourmands and gluttons. Gather to feast and vomit and feast further. Rare foods and delicacies only, of course. It is rumored that they engage in cannibalism; it is also rumored that they are hidden were-beasts. Neither of these are true. Well, not entirely.

The Red Roarers
Mercinary band. Middling status. Fronted by Taol Tobbfeather, the "Old Red Roar" (veteran armsman. Fiery-tempered, neatly-bearded. Rough humor, voice and manners).

Rednose Alley Footpads
A force of some two dozen cutpurses and alleyblades. Led by the Xanathar-man, Barrelgut. Based out of his shop on Tilman's Lane. Notable Members: Weftlyn Blackbutter.

Barrelgut (LE HM War4)
A small-time fence and "grudgecoin" (moneylender) in South Ward. As abdominous as his sobriquet suggets. Employed by the Xanathar. Commands the Rednose Alley Footpads, a force of some two dozen cutpurses and alleyblades, from his shop on Tilman's Lane.

Weftlyn Blackbutter (NE HaM T3)
Lithe, oily-haired, weasel-faced. Ill-tempered and impatient.Vicious and sadistic. Keeps a long list of offenders and enemies, enjoys telling others of his painful revenges upon them. A member of the alleyblades fellowship known as the Rednose Alley Footpads.

Red Hawk Holdings [ Source: Forging The Realms: Tales Hanging By Threads <dnd.wizards.com/articles/features/tales-hanging-threads>. Name/Description given ]

Redfangs Dardorgan [ Source: Ed Greenwood's Spin-a-Yarn 2009: Night of the Dread Pudding. Name/Description given ]

Redleigh Ambrynrald [ Source: A 01/19/13 posting to the Candlekeep.com message boards by Ed Greenwood. Name/Description given ]

AJA
YAFRP
Go to Top of Page

AJA
Learned Scribe

USA
204 Posts

Posted - 29 Dec 2018 :  02:45:41  Show Profile Send AJA a Private Message  Reply with Quote
ECHOES in UNDERMOUNTAIN

(As you peer forth in the dim torchlight, you see something inscribed here upon the wall)

============================

Any who pass here
If you should see Roral in the sunshine above
Tell him Durblan says sabruin!

All I seek, a little peace
A quiet turn, my strifing cease
No trick, no trap, no horrid yell
Just a moment, then back to hell.

Gledrae Hothemer has the purple pox!

Avenge he who lies here
fallen amid treachery
slay two foul dwarfs with coats of gold or I shall haunt thee!

(scrawled sloppily in blood)

Bandul the Bold walked this way
Half past Midsummer
In the Year of the Gauntlet

What the fish-men keep
The Watch will never find

Eight men and two dwarf this way come
Eight men and two dwarf into the cookpot yum

(scrawled in Ogrish)

AJA
YAFRP

Edited by - AJA on 07 Jan 2019 22:13:35
Go to Top of Page

AJA
Learned Scribe

USA
204 Posts

Posted - 29 Dec 2018 :  02:46:41  Show Profile Send AJA a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Knell the Black (LE HM War6)
Mercinary, earns coin as a "seaguard" (warrior carried aboard merchant ships to fight off pirate boarding parties and port thieves). A native of Iskandelve, Ruathym. Medium height and build. Knotted brow, constant sneer, chews (and spits) copious amounts of blackroot. Wears scale and horned helm, wields bastard sword and pikestaff.

The Knights of Palisaded Selūne
The Palisaded Order, The Argent Shield. A militant order of Selūne, charged with bringing light to the darkness and keeping the dark horrors of the night at bay. They always take the vanguard during the Boon-Time of the Goddess (the darkest nights of the month, when bands of cloaked, chanting Selūnites wander through the city streets, alit in silvery, pale-yet-surprisingly-bright moonfire radiance which clings to the streets and alleys for a time after the Lady's faithful have passed. Such excursions on the deeply-darkened streets are often contested by faithful of Shar, and the resultant skirmishes between the two faiths are viewed by the Selūnites as a prime way to "battle-harden" their flock). Heavily-armed paladins and crusaders. High-ranking knights bear helms or shields engraved with luminous mithril or silver halos that shine forth with holy power (protection from evil, 20'r). Grandmaster: Durnath the Truly Luminous. Their symbol is the Lucent Halo, their oath is "Shine Forth, Strike Forth, O Selūne!"

Knoburr "Knothole" Readybuck (N HaM T2/psionic wild talent)
Halfling sneak thief, burglar and underling of the Xanathar. Has the ability to propel himself through the smallest keyholes and under the slimmest gap at the bottom of a door (hence his nickname). He has also "pushed" himself through the glass panes of a window, twice, although the experience left him physically ill afterwards. In addition, he can "smell" nearby magic, when cast or if active (he claims appearance-altering and polymorphing enchantments have a whiff of sweet mint, and active wards stink of stale zzar). Knoburr believes that these abilities come from the divine blessing of the god Mask, and he is fervent in his worship and tithings as a result.

Korl "Redsnout"
Named for the angry red ruin that was once his nose (and right cheek). Dark-haired, dark-eyed. An enforcer of the Hobgoblins street gang.

Kordhoun Var
A notorious ships captain and sea reaver. Made much of his later fortunes investing in the guilds of his compatriots Jheldarr Boaldegg and Kelvar Helmfast. Father of Ammathan and Enavrun. Kordhoun and his ship, the Bright Bannaver, were lost at sea during the spring of 1357DR.

Korlgan Lathkule [ Source: A 09/21/05 posting to the Candlekeep.com message boards by Ed Greenwood. Name/Description given ]

AJA
YAFRP
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
32067 Posts

Posted - 31 Dec 2018 :  02:27:26  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by sleyvas

Hey, this is a kind of weird request... but I hate to have our real world term for "birthday" be used in the realms. What's some alternate "names" you can think of that actual sound good. I googled synonyms, but didn't like any (Nameday isn't bad, but …). I did come up with "Birthiversary" as a mix of Birth and Anniversary. It actually doesn't sound bad in a song, but if someone can think of a better term, I'm open.

From Ed on Twitter:

quote:
Among most, they're "morn days" (short for "firstmorn" or first morning, despite most folks being born later in a day), and are spoken of as "tenth of [month]" or "sixteenth of [month]" as mention of tendays declines. Note that the twenty-sixth of a month would be "score-and-six"

And the followup, about celebrations:

quote:
Local lords and nobles throw feasts for their servants/households on their birthdays, and "regular folk" throw small dinners for kin and friends (if on good terms). Guilds and trading cabals usually hold private dinners for members who've "done good" for the organization that year

Edit: Another followup!

quote:
A pleasure! Always happy to talk Realmslore. BTW: 1300s into 1400s, feasts have large shared platters, but diners get small pies (fat, oversized tarts) of both sweet (fruits) and savory (meats w/gravy) sorts, to take home to elderly, infirm, and children who couldn't attend.

Edited by - Wooly Rupert on 01 Jan 2019 03:23:06
Go to Top of Page

sleyvas
Great Reader

USA
8003 Posts

Posted - 31 Dec 2018 :  07:24:42  Show Profile Send sleyvas a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Morn days and firstmorn days... ok, that's another alternative. Might be harder to sing to. "Merry Firstmorn" would work though. Just curious, when's that from? Guess I may need to make a twitter account with a junk email address just to do searches.

Phillip aka Sleyvas

Edited by - sleyvas on 31 Dec 2018 07:27:15
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
32067 Posts

Posted - 31 Dec 2018 :  10:07:36  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Morn days and firstmorn days... ok, that's another alternative. Might be harder to sing to. "Merry Firstmorn" would work though. Just curious, when's that from? Guess I may need to make a twitter account with a junk email address just to do searches.

Last night. Good luck, though -- searching for specific things on the Twitter is a pain in the oshiri.

Go to Top of Page

AJA
Learned Scribe

USA
204 Posts

Posted - 07 Jan 2019 :  22:12:29  Show Profile Send AJA a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Morn days and firstmorn days... ok, that's another alternative. Might be harder to sing to.

"Merry Firstmorn to you
Merry Firstmorn to you
You look like an otyugh
And you smell like one too
"

Meritid Archneie (LE HM P16 of Umberlee)
The Undulations From the Vaster Deep, Tyrant of Tides, The Wave That Whelms, The Conquering Current, Lord of the Glittering Floes, The Thunderous Roar of the Trackless Sea, The Giant of Wind and Wave, The Turmoil Titanic. Dread High Trident of Umberlee. An ambitious up-and-coming young priest. Descended from the legendary Umberlant priest, Jorist Archneie of Tharsult. An underling of the Kraken Society (he has petitioned the Kraken to establish a society cell within Waterdeep – under his leadership, of course). In 1369DR he discovered a magic abalone shell floating in the harbor which he believed to be the legendary Orglara, a sacred text of the Bitch Queen. Following this discovery, he successfully petitioned the Lords to use half the annual Umberlee's Cache tithe to construct a temple to the Bitch Queen atop a large outcropping of rock near the city's South Gate.

Since his ascension, he has embarked on vendettas and blood feuds against those who have wronged him or stood in his way; these include the entire merfolk community of the Harbor bottom (who refuse to bow to his will and challenge his secretive underwater comings and goings), upon whom he unleashed a virulent underwater plague in 1371 DR; a sizeable contingent of Tymorites (most notably the priests Jorynn Halstaff and Tazendra Twice-Blessed, and the Hin adventurer Dimvel Stoutkeg); and the former guardian of Umberlee's Cache, the merfolk priestess Thur Aquarvol (who now lies chained deep in the submerged depths of the Underspires). [ Source: City of Splendors: Waterdeep, p.50. Name/Occupation given. Additional detail by me. ]

Merlic Bramblebranch (LG HaM F2/P4 of Arvoreen)
A former member of the Shields of Snail Street adventuring fellowship. "The Boldbramble" is a well-known figure in the local Dock Ward taverns and waymoots, where he passes time puffing on a long-stemmed pipe and dispensing his various herbal remedies and "Hin wisdoms" to any who will stop to listen. He was once also widely known for his part in the defeat of Fhang Mawr, the Many-Toothed Wyrm of Ardeep. He is descended from the Small Folk of the Purple Hills of Tethyr, and he willingly donates both time and coins to helping new halfling arrivals in the city settle into new homes and jobs.

The Merry Blades of Mirtul
Local adventuring fellowship. Fronted by the wild-haired gnome, Gnovarro Mallorhelm. Said to have sought out and met their doom in The Dungeon Where No Man Has Trod, deep in the High Moor wilderness.

The Merry-Thoughts
"Many were those who thought me Wise; But I always thought myself Merry" (apocrypha, attributed to and said to have been inscribed upon the lid of the tomb of Ahghairon the Old, deep in his spell-locked and guarded tower). Fellowship of vocalists and tale-spells, those paid performers who combine their bardic knowledge and command of the Art to accompany a spoken performance with subtle illusionry, both visual and olfactory. Gather informally in the back booths of Tandra's Ale-Tide, a South Ward tankard house. Chaired by the gnome Gnostorro, quick of wit and impossibly deep and rich of voice.

The Merry Wanderers
Local adventuring fellowship, active in the middle 1300s. Claimed to have acquired the The Gold-Laced Cloak of Grimbault (the legendary garment of the dwarf-king Grimbault. It is said that a single thread plucked from the shining weave was gold enough to buy an estate anywhere in eastern Amn or the Tethyrian highlands). Fell apart (rumored through vicious infighting) and disappeared soon thereafter.

Merilylee Hawkwinter [ Source: "The Eye of the Dragon," Ed Greenwood, Realms of Magic. Name/Description given ]

AJA
YAFRP
Go to Top of Page

sleyvas
Great Reader

USA
8003 Posts

Posted - 08 Jan 2019 :  11:58:13  Show Profile Send sleyvas a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by AJA

quote:

Morn days and firstmorn days... ok, that's another alternative. Might be harder to sing to.

"Merry Firstmorn to you
Merry Firstmorn to you
You look like an otyugh
And you smell like one too
"

Lol, I don't think I could make it any better.

Phillip aka Sleyvas
Go to Top of Page

sleyvas
Great Reader

USA
8003 Posts

Posted - 08 Jan 2019 :  14:04:51  Show Profile Send sleyvas a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by AJA

Meritid Archneie (LE HM P16 of Umberlee)
The Undulations From the Vaster Deep, Tyrant of Tides, The Wave That Whelms, The Conquering Current, Lord of the Glittering Floes, The Thunderous Roar of the Trackless Sea, The Giant of Wind and Wave, The Turmoil Titanic. Dread High Trident of Umberlee. An ambitious up-and-coming young priest. Descended from the legendary Umberlant priest, Jorist Archneie of Tharsult. An underling of the Kraken Society (he has petitioned the Kraken to establish a society cell within Waterdeep – under his leadership, of course). In 1369DR he discovered a magic abalone shell floating in the harbor which he believed to be the legendary Orglara, a sacred text of the Bitch Queen. Following this discovery, he successfully petitioned the Lords to use half the annual Umberlee's Cache tithe to construct a temple to the Bitch Queen atop a large outcropping of rock near the city's South Gate.

Since his ascension, he has embarked on vendettas and blood feuds against those who have wronged him or stood in his way; these include the entire merfolk community of the Harbor bottom (who refuse to bow to his will and challenge his secretive underwater comings and goings), upon whom he unleashed a virulent underwater plague in 1371 DR; a sizeable contingent of Tymorites (most notably the priests Jorynn Halstaff and Tazendra Twice-Blessed, and the Hin adventurer Dimvel Stoutkeg); and the former guardian of Umberlee's Cache, the merfolk priestess Thur Aquarvol (who now lies chained deep in the submerged depths of the Underspires). [ Source: City of Splendors: Waterdeep, p.50. Name/Occupation given. Additional detail by me. ]

DUN - DUN - duuuuuuunnnnnnnn

The colossal spikilurie reveals itself again.... along with rumors that the spirit of Morgūld Many-Heads has possessed a half-sea elf who passed near the depths where he died. This half-sea elf female, Svitlanna Seasdottir, is said to be a daughter of a Ruathym shieldmaiden who fell in love with a sea elf. Her mother's relationship with the sea elf grew apart over time, for living in two worlds was hard upon them both. Still, the sea elf visited her annually on her firstmorn day, always bringing Svitlanna small beautiful treasures of the sea. When her mother began courting Morgūld Many-Heads, it was with the approval of her father, and she did spend many days at sea learning the arts of sailor, navigator, and ship's priestess as a follower of Valkur.
When rumors of Morgūld's suicide reached her ears in far off Ruathym, Valkur spoke to Svitlanna via dream of a great evil. Thus it was that she took her mother's karve, a smaller form of longship meant more for sailing than rowing, her lovers Karkoff Bjornson and the Shipsmage Meekelos Parsimmos of Murann, several fellow priests of Valkur, and the rogue pirate hunter, Mirella, all set out for Waterdeep under the premise of seeking work in the service of Mirt the Moneylender, a family friend.

Morgūld Many-Heads
A mighty warrior, said to be the greatest and most valiant that the Illuskan race has produced either before or since. Bested the Colossal Spikilurie of the Wavesend Rocks and brought back both its' adamantine shell and trove of pearl and abalone to Waterdeep. Kept the Nacreous Heart, the center of the foul beast, for himself. It is said that gazing too often into the iridescent device drove him insane, a thrall to dark powers of the deep. Whatever his demons, they ended when he tied a massive ships' anchor round his neck and drowned himself in the Deepwater Harbor. His possessions, including the Heart, were all disappeared and scattered as his dwelling was ransacked after his death. Recently, rumors have arisen claiming that the long-lost opalescent orb now lies in the secluded chambers of the Umberlant high priest, Meritid Archneie.

Phillip aka Sleyvas
Go to Top of Page

AJA
Learned Scribe

USA
204 Posts

Posted - 08 Jan 2019 :  23:35:14  Show Profile Send AJA a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Laeral is also often said to be fond of the merfolk of the Harbor, she might be another contact or ally for these intrepid adventurers.

Laevhrara Mourndelorn (LG HF F4/P2 of Selūne)
Lady Master (captain) of the Seagrey, a striker of the naval guard. A careful and meticulous woman, with a remarkable memory.

Lalor Luskalan (N HaM T)
A street-runner for the Headsmen, bellower (advertiser) for a number of Dock Ward festhalls and and beckoner (same) for a trio of coin-lass dens. Pallid, worn face. Hollow-rimmed blue eyes, thick sandy locks bound back in a loose waist-length braid. Only has three fingers on his right hand. Addicted to a number of Calishite numbing salves. Sells the mild halfling numbing poison commonly known as fumbleslip; also merry widow poison (quite deadly, but also causes long-lasting, empurpled erections in males as it takes effect; dwarves are immune to the deadly toxin, but still enjoy the side-effects), but that only to discreet (and deep-pocketed) buyers. Has a twin sister, Lalora.

Lalora Luskalan (NE HaF T/P of Mask)
The self-described "effossion of coins and purveyor of the sweeter artistries." Thief-priestess of Mask. Member of Marigo's Bloody Band and lover of Marigo. Fair-haired, wide blue eyes. Affects a sweet, calm demeanor. Barbarous, black-hearted. Has a twin brother, Lalor. Treasures her smoky-grey cloak of thylacine fur (similar in properties to a cloak of elvenkind).

Laruth "Fleabite"
Shabby, dirty, mostly drunk. Leers more than speaks. Vicious with a knife. A member of the Wharf Street Watch (the gang of Dock Ward thugs and alleyblades more commonly called "The Cudgels").

Laskar Ilithair (N HM SP17 of Waukeen)
Waukeen's Weal, The Aureator of Coins. High Overgold of Waukeen. An argute, businesslike man with golden hair and golden eyes ("the touch of the goddess") and an appreciation for the pomp and pageantry required of his position. Laskar restored the faith of the Coinmother to Waterdeep in Nightal of 1370DR with his appearance at the Winterride Ball, and has wasted no time in bringing it to the fore of the city's religious circles once more, re-consecrating the numerous shrines to the Goddess of All Trade and actively celebrating the Twelve High Festivals of the faith. He is called "The Golden Grasper" by his detractors, which include many wealthy nobles and influential merchants unhappy with what they see as his overreach in the city's mercantile and monentary affairs. Bears The Warp and Weft of Ioun and The Nine-Studded Chromatic Orb, both major artifacts of the Waukeenar faith.

Launthalas of Llast
Wandering Harper and spellsinger. Died during orc raids along the Dessarin, 1332DR. Author of the memoir, On My Travels (1319DR). "Song and sound are expressions of energy, as raw and vital as anything any mage ever pulled forth from Mystra's motherly bosom. A plucked string, a crook'd finger; and I have it on good authority my plaint is ever sweeter than any pinch of bat guano."

Lahaezyl [ Source: City of Splendors: A Waterdeep Novel. Name/Description given ]

Lamris Kholl (CG HF P5 of Tymora) [ Source: "The Reports From Undermountain," Steven Schend, Dragon Magazine #227, p.15. Name/Description given ]

Lanador [ Source: "Eyes on the Ball," Derek Myers, Dungeon Magazine #206. Name/Description given ]

The Lantern Banner [ Source: Forging The Realms: Lost Lavandril <dnd.wizards.com/articles/features/lost-lavandril>. Name/Description given ]

Laraskran "The Lucky" [ Source: A 05/22/11 posting to the Candlekeep.com message boards by Ed Greenwood. Name/Description given ]

Lara Idogyr (LG ½EF W7; since 1367, add 5 levels of prestige or other classes) [ Source: 03/12/05 and 05/21/04 postings to the Candlekeep.com Message Boards by Steven Schend. Name/Description/Stats given ]

Laranthavurr Irlingstar [ Source: City of Splendors: A Waterdeep Novel. Name/Description given ]

Lark Evenmoon [ Source: City of Splendors: A Waterdeep Novel. Name/Description given ]

Lathaland Helmfast [ Source: City of Splendors: A Waterdeep Novel. Name/Description given ]

Launchalo Rivryn [ Source: "Wyrms of the North: The Sunset Flame," Ed Greenwood, Dragon Magazine #239, p.31. Name/Description given ]

AJA
YAFRP
Go to Top of Page

sleyvas
Great Reader

USA
8003 Posts

Posted - 09 Jan 2019 :  12:21:27  Show Profile Send sleyvas a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by AJA

Laeral is also often said to be fond of the merfolk of the Harbor, she might be another contact or ally for these intrepid adventurers.

Lalor Luskalan (N HaM T)
A street-runner for the Headsmen, bellower (advertiser) for a number of Dock Ward festhalls and and beckoner (same) for a trio of coin-lass dens. Pallid, worn face. Hollow-rimmed blue eyes, thick sandy locks bound back in a loose waist-length braid. Only has three fingers on his right hand. Addicted to a number of Calishite numbing salves. Sells the mild halfling numbing poison commonly known as fumbleslip; also merry widow poison (quite deadly, but also causes long-lasting, empurpled erections in males as it takes effect; dwarves are immune to the deadly toxin, but still enjoy the side-effects), but that only to discreet (and deep-pocketed) buyers. Has a twin sister, Lalora.

Lalora Luskalan (NE HaF T/P of Mask)
The self-described "effossion of coins and purveyor of the sweeter artistries." Thief-priestess of Mask. Member of Marigo's Bloody Band and lover of Marigo. Fair-haired, wide blue eyes. Affects a sweet, calm demeanor. Barbarous, black-hearted. Has a twin brother, Lalor. Treasures her smoky-grey cloak of thylacine fur (similar in properties to a cloak of elvenkind).

Ah, good point, so maybe they were contacted by Laeral, but they're using Mirt as a cover for why they're in Waterdeep, ostensibly to hire out to protect several shipments of his for a season or two (and that may also be true). Meanwhile they research the temple of Umberlee, with Svitlanna having a ghost possessing her. Many folks wonder at her strange antics (strangest of which is how she occasionally scratches her nethers like a man, as well as her tendency to belch loudly and pass wind openly). Some have taken her reluctance to kiss either Karkoff OR Meekelos as a bit of an issue with their relationship, and thus Svitlanna must also fend off the open advances of lackwits who think to bed her. In more than one instance so far, this had led to her knee being joined forcefully with the groin of men AND women who seem unable to take a hint (usually followed by Karkoff and/or Meekelos having to aid Svitlanna's extrication from the premises).

On Lalor, it seems he disappeared several days ago. He was last seen speaking to a follower of Deep Duerra who was asking about the making of Merry Widow

Phillip aka Sleyvas
Go to Top of Page

AJA
Learned Scribe

USA
204 Posts

Posted - 11 Jan 2019 :  22:35:23  Show Profile Send AJA a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

On Lalor, it seems he disappeared several days ago. He was last seen speaking to a follower of Deep Duerra who was asking about the making of Merry Widow

And just what would a priest of Duerra want with that information? All I can imagine is a holy sect of dwarf berserkers who ritually ingest the poison, strip down and perform some obscene version of a haka dance before they ahem, thrust themselves, ahem again, headlong and naked, into battle.

Bannglor Roaringhorn
A minor noble of House Roaringhorn and a rather ambitious but utterly tone-deaf bardling. His townhouse, a three-story domicile located on the corner of Palfrey Lane and the Street of Silver, boasted a wide third-floor balcony that overlooked the busy intersection below. It became widely known as Bannglor's Perch, for the screeching recitals he performed on the balcony during all hours of the day and night. His public concerts came to an abrupt end after his neighbor Ilmyth, a rather irritable mage and apparent music critic, hurled a fireball onto the balcony while Bannglor was butchering a rendition of "Prince Fendaurl and the Seven Milkmaids." The exterior of the building has since been renovated, and is now the abode of Maddryn Saermoor, a wealthy moneylender and real-estate speculator. It is also something of a legend among the bardlings of New Olamn, who have taken to performing in the street outside, despite repeated attempts to move them elsewhere. The most daring scale the exterior up to the balcony and attempt to perform without being "Banngled" (caught by the Watch or thrown to the street below by the housejacks of the irate Saermoor).

Baran "Bent-Nose" (NE HM T3)
The owner and operator of Baran's Entertainments, a popular gambling and gaming hall located in South Ward. An associate of the Xanathar operative Naelzaur. Baran hosts illegal "fight-pits" (set up in random cellars and warehouses to avoid the Watch, and sometimes in secured locations down Undermountain), where enslaved humans and humanoids do battle with each other and with captured monsters. He is also a contact for the black marketeers of Memnon, where he is better known as Baranthus el Khardan.

Barantyr the Lame
Waterdhavian playwright whose only lasting impact was the popular chorus of the (otherwise forgettable and forgotten) play The Jools of Jardashan (1348DR): "The days are golden, the days are fleet / For good folk living down Belnimbra's Street."

Barjack of Irieabor
Thin-faced, black-haired, narrow-eyed. Commonly called "Scaled Jack" for the battered scale mail he wears. A captain of the Black Shields mercinary company.

Barrdreth "The Green Knight"
Tyrran knight of the North, sung of in song and trailfire tales. Rescued beset travellers, slew lurking dangers, provided a shining light in the wilderness. Gained his name from the Greenhood of Baerazim, a legendary enchanted mantle of Old Netheril. Said to have met his fate either in the gaping maw or the grasping talons of Balagos the Flying Flame. Determining which may also reveal the fate of the Greenhood.

Barsaddle
Gnomish craftsman. Thick-set, short black beard, winking grey eyes. Fashions and peddles Barsaddle's Finechests, storage and strongboxes of varying sizes ("Protect your furs and fineries from marauding insects with Barsaddle's Finechests. Specially Prepared and Guaranteed Proof from devil dust, clothmoth, flitterfin and all other manner of unwelcome intruder! Lock Lurker Liniments also available!"). A member of the Guild of Fine Carvers.

Bardraetha Gullwind [ Source: A 01/20/13 posting to the Candlekeep.com message boards by Ed Greenwood. Name/Description given ]

Barrera Alhound [ Source: Ed Greenwood's Spin-A-Yarn 2004: The Night Tymora Sneezed. Name/Description given ]

AJA
YAFRP
Go to Top of Page

AJA
Learned Scribe

USA
204 Posts

Posted - 12 Jan 2019 :  22:01:46  Show Profile Send AJA a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Tessabra Dlarst
The Appreciative Eye of Faerie. An up-and-coming glim-spinner (hirespells who use illusions to provide animated "you are there" scenes of important battles and events to audiences at feasts and formal gatherings – with forewarning, to avoid upset or violence – or the illusions of spell effects at dramatic moments in a play). Trained in her youth as an initiate of the Oak-Father Silvanus, and delights in portraying somber forests, rushing cascades, trees bent by the wind, gathering storm-clouds, and all the dark mysteries of the woodlands. Not only the forest, but all aspects of nature; her phantasmal seascape during a 1370DR Hawkwinter ball performance of The Valiant Sails of Varrenstor – stormy, raging, and the sky full of heavy, angry clouds – sent those in attendance fleeing for the street, certain that they had been transported through a malevolent portal to the midst of the Sea of Swords!

Tester of Silverymoon
Flowery bard and courtier, everpresent in highcoin circles. Author of Tester's Ramblings (1352DR). The tome itself is little known, but its' contents can be recognized by many, largely due to it being a favorite source of bardlings seeking flowery, high-tongue words that sound profound, but ultimately mean little. "Wine flows and women smile, and the Many-Starred Heavens sigh in contentment."

Tetherea "Lady Therea" Bambrusk (N HF)
Wife of Abaldar Bambrusk. Upon the marriage of her daughter Kyrin to Lord Eremos Hawkwinter she promptly moved her entire Moonshaen household into the Hawkwinter villa, where they continue to occupy the majority of the eastern wing. Her desire to control every detail of the household has lead her to frequent confrontations with Lord Eremoes and his aunt, the equally precise and overbearing dowager Elessea Hawkwinter, a situation (combined by Abaldar's preference to remain absent aboard his various sailing ventures) widely remarked on by many noble gossips and hangers-on.

Thaeglarra of the Lash
Pale skin, fine, almost-balding auburn hair and heavy auburn eyebrows. Harsh, raspy voice. Long, thin fingers. Fitted with a wooden prosthetic below her left knee, capped by a cloven ivory goats hoof. Carried a whip-thin metal walking cane of surprising elasticity and tensile stength, which could be used to both support her weight and to lash those who displeased her. Author of the exceedingly risque play, The Whip Is The Way. The daring subject matter and heavy audience participation drew rave reviews and larger and larger crowds before the final performance in the Golden Horn festhall was abruptly revealed to be a Loviatan Grand Resurrection ceremony aimed at reviving the recently passed high priestess, The Most Unsubtle Thorn Aldruenna Thargsaer. The malevolent ritual used the vitality and the sanity of those in attendance to fuel its' dark energies. Most died, a handful were left as babbling, self-mutilating husks, and (it is rumored) at least two found themselves driven to the calling of the Mistress of Pain on the spot. Thaeglarra and The Most Unsubtle Thargsaer eluded the grasp of the Watch, and are believed to have escaped into the dark depths of the Undermountain, where their fate remains unknown.

Thaemarrja
Red Thae. Seamaster (captain) of the freebooter Alass Alacking. Enjoys her reputation as a hard-drinking, brawling devil-she, but in truth lets her foremastman, the towering Chultan Thotros the Black, handle the bulk of any fisticuffs. Her last known visit to the City of Splendors left her with a hefty price on her head, courtesy of the Master Mariner's Guild, and the Alacking and her crew are currently believed to be enjoying the more welcoming waters of the Shining Sea as a result.

AJA
YAFRP
Go to Top of Page

sleyvas
Great Reader

USA
8003 Posts

Posted - 12 Jan 2019 :  23:45:04  Show Profile Send sleyvas a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by AJA

quote:

And just what would a priest of Duerra want with that information? All I can imagine is a holy sect of dwarf berserkers who ritually ingest the poison, strip down and perform some obscene version of a haka dance before they ahem, thrust themselves, ahem again, headlong and naked, into battle.

I don't know, but it was noted that for a dwarf female, she was particularly fetching, even though she was a duergar. In fact, numerous surface dwarves were giving her attention despite the traditional hatred between the two cultures. She was mentioning something about "strong as an oak" and "needing to collect seed for her sisters" and "planting it good and deep so it can grow". She's probably a gardener.

Phillip aka Sleyvas
Go to Top of Page

sleyvas
Great Reader

USA
8003 Posts

Posted - 12 Jan 2019 :  23:51:48  Show Profile Send sleyvas a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by AJA

Tessabra Dlarst
The Appreciative Eye of Faerie. An up-and-coming glim-spinner (hirespells who use illusions to provide animated "you are there" scenes of important battles and events to audiences at feasts and formal gatherings – with forewarning, to avoid upset or violence – or the illusions of spell effects at dramatic moments in a play). Trained in her youth as an initiate of the Oak-Father Silvanus, and delights in portraying somber forests, rushing cascades, trees bent by the wind, gathering storm-clouds, and all the dark mysteries of the woodlands. Not only the forest, but all aspects of nature; her phantasmal seascape during a 1370DR Hawkwinter ball performance of The Valiant Sails of Varrenstor – stormy, raging, and the sky full of heavy, angry clouds – sent those in attendance fleeing for the street, certain that they had been transported through a malevolent portal to the midst of the Sea of Swords!

Thaeglarra of the Lash
Pale skin, fine, almost-balding auburn hair and heavy auburn eyebrows. Harsh, raspy voice. Long, thin fingers. Fitted with a wooden prosthetic below her left knee, capped by a cloven ivory goats hoof. Carried a whip-thin metal walking cane of surprising elasticity and tensile stength, which could be used to both support her weight and to lash those who displeased her. Author of the exceedingly risque play, The Whip Is The Way. The daring subject matter and heavy audience participation drew rave reviews and larger and larger crowds before the final performance in the Golden Horn festhall was abruptly revealed to be a Loviatan Grand Resurrection ceremony aimed at reviving the recently passed high priestess, The Most Unsubtle Thorn Aldruenna Thargsaer. The malevolent ritual used the vitality and the sanity of those in attendance to fuel its' dark energies. Most died, a handful were left as babbling, self-mutilating husks, and (it is rumored) at least two found themselves driven to the calling of the Mistress of Pain on the spot. Thaeglarra and The Most Unsubtle Thargsaer eluded the grasp of the Watch, and are believed to have escaped into the dark depths of the Undermountain, where their fate remains unknown.

Love both of these. I particularly like the idea of folks having get togethers where illusions portray battles/news/etc...

Phillip aka Sleyvas
Go to Top of Page

AJA
Learned Scribe

USA
204 Posts

Posted - 15 Jan 2019 :  21:16:20  Show Profile Send AJA a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Full disclosure, that part between the parenthesis is direct from Ed; you can find it as part of a larger response in his 2004 thread here <http://forum.candlekeep.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1901&whichpage=61>, about three posts in. The whole reply is well worth a read.

Libarr of the Scintillating Smokes
Vendor in the Market, has a stall as colorful as his self-given appellation. Hawks glim-magics to children and passerby on major city holidays. Sells such minor pyrotechnics as "showers of sparks," "glow-worms" and "sempiternal smoke-rings." His main problem is that he never has enough of the materials he needs (ground fire beetle gland, opalescent wulwyvern scale, distempered nickel, among others), given the strict prohibitions levied on such items by the Watchful Order after the Full Sails incident of 1368DR. Well, that and the fact that he isn't actually a member of the Watchful Order.

Lieral Thundermace
Native of Tethyr. Adherent of Tempus Foehammer. Found dead, stuffed into a midden off Burdag Lane in Mirtul, 1369DR. Her assailant is widely believed to have been the mysterious "killer-of-faiths" known as the Godstalker.

Llanrae Redlance
Owner of The Swirled Cloak (Llanrae's Stage), a rental theater nearby the Plinth. Small and cramped, seats (and stands) some three dozen at most. Has a fine ceiling of painted canvas done by the local artist, Naerungar. Often used by the faiths that visit the Plinth, those who do not have their own grand edifice in the city, to enact plays praising their god or extolling the virtues of worship. Theatregoers bring in food and drink from the tankard house a few doors down the street; given the largely holy nature of the performances here, relatively little of it gets thrown at the performers. Llanrae hired builders from the Shipwrights Guild to install a masterful series of ropes and pulleys in the rafters above the stage, which aids greatly in displays of deific majesty.

Llaryn Gellanin (CN HM Conj4)
A member of the Watchful Order. Short, heavy-set, ruddy complexion. Dresses in the finest fabrics and the latest fashions. As a result he is habitually broke, and often seeks coin from fireward duty at noble parties and (in lean times) signing up with "shortbound" caravans (no further than Neverwinter or Nesmé) as a freestave. Wears the Ring of Nemenae, a magical golden band which allows him to re-cast a single memorized spell of minor means (1st or 2nd level) once per day.

Lliira Goodsprite
A more impish aspect of the goddess Lliira. She is best known in regions where there is a large elven or fey folk population, such as the fringes of the High Forest. She is said to be a protector of children, and their voices and laughter at play is considered favorable to her. Suddenly-flowering weeds in a garden of Chauntea, a warm passing Summer shower, harmless pranks and affectionate gift-giving are her signs and godly hallmarks. Sprites and brownies and korreds are her messengers. Said to have responded to the pleas of the starving children of Silverymoon during the siege of the Black Horde and sacrificed her mortal form by turning herself into a golden cathlyre and offering up to the beseiged populace of Silverymoon her never-ending flesh to feed them. The three golden feathers left behind from this are potent magic items and relics of the larger Lliiran church. Lliira Goodsprite Against the Rasmaroars is the famous tale of an avatar of Lliira's brief imprisonment and fight against the Rasmaroars – Maulg the Brute, Krul the Cunning and Gmaug the Merciless – the infernal white ape companions of Maglubiyet. In later tales, Lliira Goodsprite uses her resulting white-furred cloak to entrap and succor and whisk about various people, and gives a wish-granting white ape paw (with attendant unpredictable consequences) to the Ruathymaar hero Orbraul.

Llomnan Hlabradoon (CN HM F2/B7)
Tall, broad-shouldered, thick-thighed. Large calloused hands and a large, braided blond moustache and beard. Has sparkling blue eyes that peer out from beneath heavy brow and eyebrows. Drunkard. A member of The Four in Red, a famed adventuring fellowship that roamed the Dessarin valley some twenty winters ago.

Lilly Thann [ Source: The novel The Dream Spheres. Name/Description given ]

Linsylin Timbertree [ Source: Forgotten Realms Adventures, p.87. Name/Occupation given ]

Lissra of Loviatar [ Source: Waterdeep News: Merchants Demand Representation <wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/wdn/200600913a>. Name/Occupation given ]

AJA
YAFRP
Go to Top of Page

AJA
Learned Scribe

USA
204 Posts

Posted - 17 Jan 2019 :  04:14:20  Show Profile Send AJA a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Baershin Widderrymn (NG GM Exp)
Has a well-worn florid face, wild hair and moustache, and an everpresent toothy grin. The local speaker (contact) for the Laughing Lutes, a loose gathering of Hin and gnomish bards, entertainers, tavern-singers, and musicians-for-hire. Walks with the aid of a knobbed length of birchwood. Also known as Baershin "Redcap."

Baerūna Nauldaur
The Unbound Fury, Uthblooded. A descendant of Uthgar Gardolfsson. Slew the Black-Spangled Mog of Phandalin. Held the office of Harvest Mother at the Abbey of Chauntea. During the First Trollwar she summoned and bound herself to a nature elemental, slaying countless of the Undying Ones but forfeiting her life energies in the process. The site of her sacrifice, a wild grove northwest of Red Larch, is still a sacred place watched over by faithful of both Chauntea and Silvanus.

Baglaurbaun
The Wizard Who Went West. As excerpted from Norshaelra's Things Of Light and Shadow; "Both Tethyrian and Illuskan folklore of old have a variety of characters who 'went west,' including perhaps the best known, Balduran, 'The Warrior Who Went West.'

"Baglaurbaun 'The Wizard Who Went West' is said to have come to the Evermeet of the Elves on the back of a giant eagle he carved from obsidian and enchanted himself. When the secretive elves sent killing winds against him, his eagle transformed into a giant manta ray, and they swam underwater. When the wrathful elves froze the waves and boiled the depths with steam and lava, the ray transformed into a giant bulette, and they dove under the seabed, and tunnelled through the earth until they had reached dry land. And when the sanguinary elven knights and bowmen came a-searching, the bulette transformed into a mighty oak, in whose trunk Baglaurbaun stayed hidden until the faerie host had passed by. And so came Baglaurbaun to be the first human to stride upon the sparkling sward of the legendary Elf-Land uninvited.

"Baglaurbaun soon seduced and secretly married an inquisitive elf maid who saw through his glamors, a daughter of a king of that realm, and only her fair hand upon their discovery stayed the wrath of her father and spared the life of her new husband. Instead, they were both sentenced to exile, and together went even further west, where it is said their halfbreed children grew to populate those mysterious far isles now know as Anchoromé. And Baglaurbaun's magical construct, that which the elves called Hathorlūne, was a thing of wondrous intent to them, and was granted sentience and freedom by their fey enchantments. It mated with the silver dragons of the elven realm, and from that fateful union came forth the draconic breed that men now know as steel dragons, who have taken the curiosity of the lesser races from their silvered forebears, and their innate shapechanging abilities from their dark-flanked sire."

Bahzdur Bandorjan
Myrmaur of Gossamn (hereditary lordling of the Shiertalan ward of Gossamn of the Spices). A master merchant of the Seven Suns Trading Coster. Bald, ever-smiling. Short and stocky, with layers of fat over a deceptively powerful frame. Pudgy fingers adorned with numerous rings. Loves the North; loves northern society, heaping winter snows, even-more heaping piles of furs, the rough excitement of northern adventurers and barbarians. Always accompanied by the freestave Sarshlae "Subtle-Flame."

Sarshlae "Subtle-Flame"
Tashlutan freestave. Takes her appellation from the poem of the same name ("As subtle as the flame that burns at night / Burrowed deep and feverous under the moon's bright light"). Haughty, devious. Ankle-length black hair, odd widely-spaced eyes. A constant at the side of the master merchant Bahzdur Bandorjan of the Seven Suns Trading Coster. Secretly desires both his family fortunes and the enchanted rings that adorn his fingers.

AJA
YAFRP
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 9 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2019 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000