Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Possible spoilers for "Murder in Baldur's Gate"?
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

Bakra
Senior Scribe

628 Posts

Posted - 12 Aug 2013 :  14:36:31  Show Profile Send Bakra a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Therise

Thanks for the answers! If that character is done well, it could work out very well, story-wise. I'm excited to see it.

I can't wait for it to hit the store. Also, there is an Launch Event weekend (August 17-18)for Murder in BG. The freebie material an adventure supplements (complements?) the main story. Plus the latest DnD Next playtest packet includes updated pre-gens. Its been suggested they can be used for D&D Encounters.

An on a side-note I liked the first novel and the characters. Most of my old gaming group did at the time.

I hope Candlekeep continues to be the friendly forum of fellow Realms-lovers that it has always been, as we all go through this together. If you don’t want to move to the “new” Realms, that doesn’t mean there’s anything wrong with either you or the “old” Realms. Goodness knows Candlekeep, and the hearts of its scribes, are both big enough to accommodate both. If we want them to be.
(Strikes dramatic pose, raises sword to gleam in the sunset, and hopes breeches won’t fall down.)
Enough for now. The Realms lives! I have spoken! Ale and light wines half price, served by a smiling Storm Silverhand fetchingly clad in thigh-high boots and naught else! Ahem . .
So saith Ed. <snip>
love to all,
THO
Go to Top of Page

Kryal
Acolyte

9 Posts

Posted - 12 Aug 2013 :  16:08:25  Show Profile  Visit Kryal's Homepage Send Kryal a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Do we know which year the module is run in? I assume it's in 1480something?
Go to Top of Page

Mournblade
Master of Realmslore

USA
1287 Posts

Posted - 12 Aug 2013 :  19:33:47  Show Profile Send Mournblade a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It takes place in 1484.

Also I am reading the campaign guide.

In the WIDE the main market place, there is a statue called the Beloved Ranger. He is smiling, and holding a hamster. A merchant commisioned it after that beloved ranger whom they DO name, saved him from theives.

Page 14.

A wizard is Never late Frodo Baggins. Nor is he Early. A wizard arrives precisely when he means to...
Go to Top of Page

Lord Bane
Senior Scribe

Germany
479 Posts

Posted - 12 Aug 2013 :  19:52:44  Show Profile Send Lord Bane a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Fear the mighty hamster! (Wooly not included)

The driving force in the multiverse is evil, for it forces good to act.
Go to Top of Page

Mournblade
Master of Realmslore

USA
1287 Posts

Posted - 13 Aug 2013 :  06:02:23  Show Profile Send Mournblade a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Lord Bane

Fear the mighty hamster! (Wooly not included)

Go for the eyes Boo! Go for the eyes!

A wizard is Never late Frodo Baggins. Nor is he Early. A wizard arrives precisely when he means to...
Go to Top of Page

Dragonstar
Acolyte

USA
7 Posts

Posted - 20 Oct 2013 :  21:25:07  Show Profile  Visit Dragonstar's Homepage Send Dragonstar a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mournblade

It takes place in 1484.

Though I didn't see it printed, that's the year I guessed - but does anyone know on what day of the year Founders/Returning Day occurs? Meeting a contact at dusk varies depending on the season, and I'd like to be as accurate as possible.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000