Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Why choose lichdom over...?
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 6

Dennis
Great Reader

9933 Posts

Posted - 26 Sep 2011 :  12:47:46  Show Profile Send Dennis a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic

Why choose lichdom over other forms of immortality---wish spells-generated [Halaster], infusing one's self with shadowstuff [Telamont], or creating several clones [Manshoon]? Heck, one might even change his physical make-up by meshing his genes/blood with those of the long-lived races like the sarrukh. So why lichdom? What made Aumvor, Szass Tam, Larloch, Sammaster, Frostrune, and other liches of note [or otherwise] decide to continue their existence in such manner? Other than their obvious proclivity to undeath, of course.

Let's try to see the benefits, or lack thereof... Lichdom grants one multiple “lives” via the number of phylacteries he can make. But so does cloning. Though it appears like the secret to such feat has been kept secret by Manshoon. Lichdom also makes one practically immune to almost all kinds of undeath magic. However, so does any wizard who has mastered the intricate art of necromancy. Lichdom needs low maintenance, compared to vampirism [no vampire doesn't need to drink blood] and wish spells, which must be cast at a regular interval. Nonetheless, so does becoming a being of pure shadowstuff.

What then makes lichdom so enticing to many powerful beings of Toril?

Aside: There's already a novel aptly titled An Interview with the Vampire. To help us lore-seekers and keepers understand more the things involved in becoming and being a lich, can FR fiction have An Interview with the Lich?

Every beginning has an end.

Kilvan
Senior Scribe

Canada
894 Posts

Posted - 26 Sep 2011 :  13:07:07  Show Profile Send Kilvan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
My guess is that lichdom is simply easier/more accessible. but lets take a closer look at others

1- Wish spells do not make you invincible like lichdom (if you can hide your phylactery)
2- Clone spells, according to 3.5 rules, costs 1 full level of exp if you die IIRC. So imagine the ammount Manshoon did, and it makes more sense why he is only level 25. Also, a clone is tougher to hide than a gem.
3- Being infused with shadowstuff (or being a shade) is not a simple ritual anyone can do, it requires Shar's approval (as described in the Fane of Shadow or explaned by Rivalen in Shadowrealm).
4- The gene/blood option, I'm not so sure about how feasible it is in one human lifetime. If the mage didn't already have part of the work done by finding researches on the matter, lichdom is safer. After all, time is running out!

So, lichdom grants immortality, invincibility, independancy and is easy to achieve. And its cool for players.
Go to Top of Page

Dennis
Great Reader

9933 Posts

Posted - 26 Sep 2011 :  13:24:43  Show Profile Send Dennis a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Quite right on the "coolness" thing.

I'm not sure if it's easier than the other possible means. Few powerful wizards know the ritual to lichdom, and that's not because they're not interested, but just simply do. Also, we only know one wizard who has managed to make more than a hundred phylacteries---so clearly, that feat alone is something extremely difficult to duplicate.

Go to Top of Page

_Jarlaxle_
Senior Scribe

Germany
584 Posts

Posted - 26 Sep 2011 :  13:59:56  Show Profile Send _Jarlaxle_ a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I think the invincibile part plays a large role plus all they new class features and abilities you get and you have the option to become a demi lich later
So lichdom beeing a very safe method is a good point although it has a lot of drawbacks (becoming undead for example).
Go to Top of Page

Kilvan
Senior Scribe

Canada
894 Posts

Posted - 26 Sep 2011 :  14:51:15  Show Profile Send Kilvan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Dennis

Quite right on the "coolness" thing.

I'm not sure if it's easier than the other possible means. Few powerful wizards know the ritual to lichdom, and that's not because they're not interested, but just simply do. Also, we only know one wizard who has managed to make more than a hundred phylacteries---so clearly, that feat alone is something extremely difficult to duplicate.

Of course, it is not as usual to know the ritual of lichdom than it is to know a regular spell, even those mean level 9. But I think a mage of sufficent power who is really interested in lichdom could find the information 'easily', even though it might take a few years. Just ask a follower of Velsharoon or head to Candlekeep.

You could even ask another lich, just make sure you have something GOOD to exchange AND a few escape options. That is not the best option, but if you want to become a lich in the first place, you must be a little mad anyway.
Go to Top of Page

_Jarlaxle_
Senior Scribe

Germany
584 Posts

Posted - 26 Sep 2011 :  14:59:42  Show Profile Send _Jarlaxle_ a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Knock, Knock,.. Hi Larloch we don't know each other but I want to become a lich too. So can you help me please
Go to Top of Page

Kilvan
Senior Scribe

Canada
894 Posts

Posted - 26 Sep 2011 :  15:02:52  Show Profile Send Kilvan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by _Jarlaxle_

Knock, Knock,.. Hi Larloch we don't know each other but I want to become a lich too. So can you help me please

Why of course! There you go, now just let me hold that phylactery for you while you perfom some tasks for me
Go to Top of Page

Artemas Entreri
Great Reader

USA
3131 Posts

Posted - 26 Sep 2011 :  15:54:26  Show Profile Send Artemas Entreri a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I love Liches

Some people have a way with words, and other people...oh, uh, not have way. -Steve Martin

Amazon "KindleUnlimited" Free Trial: http://amzn.to/2AJ4yD2

Try Audible and Get 2 Free Audio Books! https://amzn.to/2IgBede
Go to Top of Page

Artemas Entreri
Great Reader

USA
3131 Posts

Posted - 26 Sep 2011 :  15:54:58  Show Profile Send Artemas Entreri a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Lichs?

Some people have a way with words, and other people...oh, uh, not have way. -Steve Martin

Go to Top of Page

Artemas Entreri
Great Reader

USA
3131 Posts

Posted - 26 Sep 2011 :  15:58:50  Show Profile Send Artemas Entreri a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I had an evil wizard of mine undergo the process of becoming a lich. Aside from the immortality and major benefits of becoming a lich, i also loved all of the lesser powers..which really add up. I used the Van Richten's Guide at the time and can't remember all of the exact powers but some were: Lich Gaze, Cold Grip, Undead Mastery, etc. I loved that Lich :)

Go to Top of Page

Firestorm
Senior Scribe

Canada
826 Posts

Posted - 26 Sep 2011 :  16:26:04  Show Profile Send Firestorm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Why choose lichdom over other forms of immortality---wish spells-generated [Halaster], infusing one's self with shadowstuff [Telamont], or creating several clones [Manshoon]? Heck, one might even change his physical make-up by meshing his genes/blood with those of the long-lived races like the sarrukh. So why lichdom? What made Aumvor, Szass Tam, Larloch, Sammaster, Frostrune, and other liches of note [or otherwise] decide to continue their existence in such manner? Other than their obvious proclivity to undeath, of course.

Let's try to see the benefits, or lack thereof... Lichdom grants one multiple “lives” via the number of phylacteries he can make. But so does cloning. Though it appears like the secret to such feat has been kept secret by Manshoon. Lichdom also makes one practically immune to almost all kinds of undeath magic. However, so does any wizard who has mastered the intricate art of necromancy. Lichdom needs low maintenance, compared to vampirism [no vampire doesn't need to drink blood] and wish spells, which must be cast at a regular interval. Nonetheless, so does becoming a being of pure shadowstuff.

Aside: There's already a novel aptly titled An Interview with the Vampire. To help us lore-seekers and keepers understand more the things involved in becoming and being a lich, can FR fiction have An Interview with the Lich?

According to DnD rules, becoming a Shade just increases your lifespan(A human would live as long as an elf). It does not make you immortal. The Shades of the enclave use a combination of becoming a shade and spells(Wish) to increase their longevity.

According to Lords of Darkness, Telamont uses Wish spells to live those long years. And is currently looking into other means(Undeath is mentioned) to keep going after his outsider body begins to fail.

As for Clones, well, according to what I have read, if you create a clone when level 23 let's say, and you die at level 35, you revert to level 23 upon awakening in the clone. The clones do not gain levels as you do. They remain in stasis at the level you created them at.

Edited by - Firestorm on 26 Sep 2011 16:28:15
Go to Top of Page

Kilvan
Senior Scribe

Canada
894 Posts

Posted - 26 Sep 2011 :  16:35:41  Show Profile Send Kilvan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Firestorm

According to DnD rules, becoming a Shade just increases your lifespan(A human would live as long as an elf). It does not make you immortal. The Shades of the enclave use a combination of becoming a shade and spells(Wish) to increase their longevity.

I did not know that, interesting.

quote:
As for Clones, well, according to what I have read, if you create a clone when level 23 let's say, and you die at level 35, you revert to level 23 upon awakening in the clone. The clones do not gain levels as you do. They remain in stasis at the level you created them at.

Whoa, that's bad, but I guess it's better than dying. That must be 2nd rule, because in 3.5 the clone is treated like the original having received a Raise Dead spell.

http://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/SRD:Clone
Go to Top of Page

Kilvan
Senior Scribe

Canada
894 Posts

Posted - 26 Sep 2011 :  16:36:15  Show Profile Send Kilvan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by entreri3478

Lichs?

Liches methink.
Go to Top of Page

_Jarlaxle_
Senior Scribe

Germany
584 Posts

Posted - 26 Sep 2011 :  16:43:19  Show Profile Send _Jarlaxle_ a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yes.
Btw. did I ever mention that in the german translations of the Elminster series lich (which is also lich in german) is translated as Lurch (http://dict.leo.org/ende?lp=ende&p=1hw8xgoAA&search=Lurch&trestr=0x2001)
Go to Top of Page

Firestorm
Senior Scribe

Canada
826 Posts

Posted - 26 Sep 2011 :  16:44:15  Show Profile Send Firestorm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Kilvan

quote:

I did not know that, interesting.

quote:

Whoa, that's bad, but I guess it's better than dying. That must be 2nd rule, because in 3.5 the clone is treated like the original having received a Raise Dead spell.

http://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/SRD:Clone

I am pretty sure it was discussed at length here and that it is not exclusive to 2nd edition.

For instance, Manshoon was a level 25(Possibly higher), yet his Vampire clone in Westgate is only Level 19.

Must also keep in mind Ed's hints and Maybe's about Manshoon(The real Manshoon), being a super powerful baddie who works behind the scenes manipulating his clones like Larloch manipulates his lichnee.

Edited by - Firestorm on 26 Sep 2011 16:46:00
Go to Top of Page

Faraer
Great Reader

3308 Posts

Posted - 26 Sep 2011 :  16:45:38  Show Profile  Visit Faraer's Homepage Send Faraer a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Apart from wishes (which backfire unpredictably), it's not generally a choice -- even among archmages and archpriests, few have access to any single one of these methods, let alone more. Manshoon's stasis clone, for instance, is a unique spell. The lichnee process is likely one of the less rare.
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36782 Posts

Posted - 26 Sep 2011 :  16:53:49  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Manshoon's stasis clone spell does allow for "updating" a clone.

I did once previously comment on seeking forms of immortality other than undeath, and got this response from Ed:

quote:
Hello again, all.
Markustay, what SORT (wink, giggle) of comment were you looking for, re. “Raw Ed”? After all these years, I can make SO many . . .
And yes, Ed did create archliches for LOST SHIPS (after obtaining design approval from the TSR designers of the day to include a “good lich” in the game, to support some good or at least benign to PCs liches that had appeared in fiction and game products).
As for this comment, from Wooly Rupert: “I've always thought the deliberate embrace of undeath was a bit of an odd option for cheating death. One idea I've always preferred was for a mage to transfer his consciousness into a specially-prepared automaton. The end result (no longer worrying about death, aging, and other physical frailities) is the same, plus the automaton body would be more durable, nicer to look at, and wouldn't be physically rotting away. I know if I wanted to last a few more centuries, I'd choose an option where my fingers falling off wouldn't be a concern...”
. . . Ed has a response, as follows:

I see nothing at all wrong with your reasoning, Wooly, and although Newt Ewell specifically asked me to add a brief “drow biomech” section to the original (2nd Ed) DROW OF THE UNDERDARK, the “official but secret” design directives of the time were to avoid all “android and robot” flavouring in AD&D® because TSR was planning a robot roleplaying game, PROTON FIRE. Longtime DRAGON® readers may recall that it was featured in the back pages of just one issue of the magazine, as a preview; the game was “killed” on the very brink of its release by TSR’s upper management. So, just like de-emphasizing psionics in the Realms because they were to be a cornerstone of Dark Sun®, we were told to avoid mechanical/robotic/android/bionic elements for the AD&D® game. THAT’S why the embrace of undeath rather than the “build your own new body.”
As for the alternative “clone or birth your own new body and then move into it” approach, THAT ran afoul of the internal Code of Ethics, TSR wanting to avoid further trouble with the religious Moral Majority stances of the day. For years - - as various Realms NPCs have aged - - I have flirted and toyed in my Realms fiction with exploring the ethical choices they make about how to prolong life (for those who wish to do so). I plan, editors willing, to do more of that in future fiction.

So saith Ed. Illuminating the design backrooms of the Realms and D&D® for us all.
love,
THO

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

Artemas Entreri
Great Reader

USA
3131 Posts

Posted - 26 Sep 2011 :  17:40:37  Show Profile Send Artemas Entreri a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Great thread Dennis

Go to Top of Page

Seravin
Master of Realmslore

Canada
1267 Posts

Posted - 26 Sep 2011 :  19:59:16  Show Profile Send Seravin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The Stasis Clone spell that Manshoon created is also incredibly rare, I'm sure I've read that he has killed anyone who tried to steal or learn it. Although presumably the chosen would know it or a spell like it, wizards below their level don't have access to the necessary Clone spell that would work to create faux-immortality like Manshoon did. Before he became a vampire or whatever he now is.
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36782 Posts

Posted - 26 Sep 2011 :  21:06:07  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Seravin

The Stasis Clone spell that Manshoon created is also incredibly rare, I'm sure I've read that he has killed anyone who tried to steal or learn it. Although presumably the chosen would know it or a spell like it, wizards below their level don't have access to the necessary Clone spell that would work to create faux-immortality like Manshoon did. Before he became a vampire or whatever he now is.

Sememmon knows it. And with the many caches of magic and spellbooks that Manshoon has scattered around, it's likely that it's fallen into other hands, as well.

Go to Top of Page

Dennis
Great Reader

9933 Posts

Posted - 26 Sep 2011 :  22:33:21  Show Profile Send Dennis a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

According to Lords of Darkness, Telamont uses Wish spells to live those long years. And is currently looking into other means(Undeath is mentioned) to keep going after his outsider body begins to fail.

Yes, quite right. Thank you for reminding me. Here's the exact words from Lords of Darkness, p. 82:

quote:

Well over two millennia old, Telamont preserves his life by means of powerful magic, such as wish spells. This process has been made easier by virtue of the fact that he is no longer human, but rather an outsider. The natural life span of a shade is many times longer than that of an ordinary human. However, Telamont acknowledges reluctantly that as his outsider body begins to fail, stronger measures are required to keep him alive. He has not yet decided on the best means of continuing his existence, but the Shadovars’ return to Faerűn offers a wealth of possibilities, including transformation into an undead creature.

Most probably Telamont is considering lichdom, as that's the highest class of undead. Or maybe he's created some subtler, shadow-infused forms of undeath magic to achieve immortality.

Edited by - Dennis on 26 Sep 2011 23:04:30
Go to Top of Page

sfdragon
Great Reader

2285 Posts

Posted - 27 Sep 2011 :  00:30:01  Show Profile Send sfdragon a Private Message  Reply with Quote
if one would want to achieve immortality with a wish spell, you'd have to just wish to stop aging both in body and mind.

how many use amgic acctually do that way.. none, for all their int, they are dumb.

sides lichdom is the fastlane to insanity right behind being a chose of mystra, bane, torm, ilmater etc

why is being a wizard like being a drow? both are likely to find a dagger in the back from a rival or one looking to further his own goals, fame and power

My FR fan fiction
Magister's GAmbit
http://steelfiredragon.deviantart.com/gallery/33539234
Go to Top of Page

Seravin
Master of Realmslore

Canada
1267 Posts

Posted - 27 Sep 2011 :  00:32:20  Show Profile Send Seravin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Doesn't a wish spell age you when you cast it? I would think wishing yourself to not age wouldn't work as well and you'd need a modified wish spell to make it work. Of course, my game mechanics knowledge stops at 2nd edition...
Go to Top of Page

sfdragon
Great Reader

2285 Posts

Posted - 27 Sep 2011 :  00:44:50  Show Profile Send sfdragon a Private Message  Reply with Quote
my game mechanics on that spell are too limited to keep up with...

I remember being told the haste spell did back in 2e..

why is being a wizard like being a drow? both are likely to find a dagger in the back from a rival or one looking to further his own goals, fame and power

My FR fan fiction
Magister's GAmbit
Go to Top of Page

Kilvan
Senior Scribe

Canada
894 Posts

Posted - 27 Sep 2011 :  00:52:14  Show Profile Send Kilvan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by sfdragon

if one would want to achieve immortality with a wish spell, you'd have to just wish to stop aging both in body and mind.

I think a wish spell would not be strong enough for what you ask. Remember that it is only a 9th level spell. You cannot ask for whatever you want, however how clear the demand is, and expect results. Just as you couldn't ask to become a greater god (an extremist example, but you get my point).
Go to Top of Page

sfdragon
Great Reader

2285 Posts

Posted - 27 Sep 2011 :  00:53:02  Show Profile Send sfdragon a Private Message  Reply with Quote
http://www.d20pfsrd.com/magic/all-spells/w/wish

the pathfinder version.

it does say you can wish for a more powerful effect, the 3.x version says much the same.

wishing to stop aging would qualify as a greater effect and arguably under the remove affliction part.

either way, as far as npcs, its like lichdom and a plot device, backstory etc....
its possible you could do as a pc too, but as I said arguable

My FR fan fiction
Magister's GAmbit
Go to Top of Page

Alisttair
Great Reader

Canada
3054 Posts

Posted - 27 Sep 2011 :  01:44:52  Show Profile  Visit Alisttair's Homepage Send Alisttair a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Easy access.

Karsite Arcanar (Most Holy Servant of Karsus)

Anauria - Survivor State of Netheril as penned by me:
http://www.dmsguild.com/m/product/172023
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 27 Sep 2011 :  02:48:28  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Wooly Rupert

quote:
Originally posted by Seravin

Sememmon knows it. And with the many caches of magic and spellbooks that Manshoon has scattered around, it's likely that it's fallen into other hands, as well.

Not only that, but I like the idea of some canny archmage finding a Manshoon clone in stasis, and then somehow "reverse-engineering" the specifics of the spell involved in the clone's creation.

There are multiple clones, after all, hidden all over the Realms. And Elminster presumably knows where they ALL are. I don't please he wouldn't share that information with some of the other Chosen, as a precaution.

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 27 Sep 2011 :  02:50:43  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Alisttair

Easy access.

I wouldn't quite say it's that easy. Or, at the very least, the costs involved in obtaining the secrets of lichdom shouldn't make it so easy to obtain.

We know some fiends can offer the secrets of lichdom. And while that may be somewhat easier for a summoner mage-type, the price asked of the mage by the fiend, I'd imagine, wouldn't be "cheap."

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage

Edited by - The Sage on 27 Sep 2011 02:51:32
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36782 Posts

Posted - 27 Sep 2011 :  04:32:31  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by The Sage

quote:
Originally posted by Alisttair

Easy access.

I wouldn't quite say it's that easy. Or, at the very least, the costs involved in obtaining the secrets of lichdom shouldn't make it so easy to obtain.

We know some fiends can offer the secrets of lichdom. And while that may be somewhat easier for a summoner mage-type, the price asked of the mage by the fiend, I'd imagine, wouldn't be "cheap."

I'm thinking, though, that Alisttair has a point: compared to some other methods of answering Queen's musical question, lichdom is relatively common.

Go to Top of Page

Ayrik
Great Reader

Canada
7974 Posts

Posted - 27 Sep 2011 :  05:11:56  Show Profile Send Ayrik a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Telamont is described as being somehow darker, more shadowy and impenentrable, less substantial than even his eldest Princes Shade; this is described (by Rivalen) as the result of Telamont's impressive age (as a shade), not as the result of his msstery over shadow magic . I would speculate that ancient shades gradually dissolve their corporeal forms (along with their humanity) until they simply fade out of existence. Incidentally, shades existed in previous D&D editions and in many worlds and settings without any need to obtain Shar's consent.

Liches eventually decay (or grow?) into demiliches, and finally, decay into common dust.

Vampires require a living population to remain immortal ... I suppose they could feed off each other when blood isn't otherwise available, although I can't see that being indefinitely sustainable.

Zombies seem somewhat ageless, at least until their flesh degrades them into skeletons, then perhaps into noncorporeal undead. Mindless immortality. Becoming part of a flesh golem would work too, although again it's a rather sucky choice (much moreso in Ravenloft).

Chosen (and Hierophant druids, priests of Labelas Enoreth, etc) depend upon maintaining their deity's continued status/existence (and exalted favour) to remain immortal.

Wish spells depend entirely upon the gullibility, fairness, and maliciousness of the DM granting them. Although it is worth pointing out that "I wish to be immortal" is actually one of the 2E rules examples of a greedy wish which pointedly suggests the DM does *not* grant the intended effect; the same source suggests that wish might be used to slow down the rate of aging (but never halt it entirely), and multiple wishes might be used to cumulatively divide aging rate to a crawl. It might be smarter to wish yourself into a long-lived creature such as a dragon or elf. Casting wish (in 1E/2E at least) actually ages the caster, and as it turns out, it's also part of the liching process. So the spell is perhaps great for longevity but insufficient for immortality; depends a lot on your DM.

Clones are never quite as sturdy as their original. For example, in 1E/2E each clone has one point less Constitution than the caster (who may himself be a clone of a clone with an awfully low Con score). So this magic might prolongue lifespan but leads to increasingly frail weakness and eventual death; not good for immortality.

Of course, one could always seek to reverse aging: elixirs of youth might be consumed indefinitely, potions of longevity might be consumed up to a limit, there are also things like mythical golden apples or ambrosia, fountains and pools and moonwells, dangerous expeditions into the Demiplane of Time, and various magical or divine boons to return to youth. I'm personally rather fond of ageless magical portraits, myself.

[/Ayrik]

Edited by - Ayrik on 27 Sep 2011 05:17:30
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 6 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000