Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms Book Club
 Depths of Madness: Prologue & Chapters 1 - 7
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4

Alaundo
Head Moderator
Admin

United Kingdom
5692 Posts

Posted - 28 Feb 2007 :  21:06:21  Show Profile  Visit Alaundo's Homepage Send Alaundo a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Well met

This is a Book Club thread for Depths of Madness(Book 1 of The Dungeons series), by Erik Scott de Bie. Please discuss the prologue and chapters 1 - 7 ("The Gathering") herein:

Alaundo
Candlekeep Forums Head Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

An Introduction to Candlekeep - by Ed Greenwood
The Candlekeep Compendium - Tomes of Realmslore penned by Scribes of Candlekeep

Na-Gang
Learned Scribe

United Kingdom
348 Posts

Posted - 09 Mar 2007 :  12:05:52  Show Profile  Visit Na-Gang's Homepage Send Na-Gang a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm further on in the book than this but can anyone confirm or deny whether this book is the first canon appearance of both Warlocks and Goliaths in the Realms?

BTW Erik I'm really enjoying the book, at least as much, but perhaps more, than I did Ghostwalker.
Go to Top of Page

Erik Scott de Bie
Forgotten Realms Author

USA
4598 Posts

Posted - 09 Mar 2007 :  16:03:22  Show Profile  Visit Erik Scott de Bie's Homepage Send Erik Scott de Bie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
First off, I'm glad you're enjoying it!

From what my editor tells me, it's the first appearance of goliaths in the realms (I chose Gargan's race for a couple very specific reasons, one of which is very much game-mechanic inspired, which you'll see later in the book), and I believe it's the first novelized appearance of warlocks in the realms.

Neverwinter Nights 2 has a warlock class, I know, and there may be certain warlocks who show up in sourcebooks.

But I don't know if they've been given all that much treatment yet, or if they've had anything yet *printed* that discusses them directly.

I don't know . . . Eytan?

Cheers

Erik Scott de Bie

'Tis easier to destroy than to create.

Author of a number of Realms novels (GHOSTWALKER, DEPTHS OF MADNESS, and the SHADOWBANE series), contributor to the NEVERWINTER CAMPAIGN GUIDE and SHADOWFELL: GLOOMWROUGHT AND BEYOND, Twitch DM of the Dungeon Scrawlers, currently playing "The Westgate Irregulars"
Go to Top of Page

EytanBernstein
Forgotten Realms Designer

USA
704 Posts

Posted - 10 Mar 2007 :  03:48:35  Show Profile  Visit EytanBernstein's Homepage Send EytanBernstein a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm almost positive this is the first mention of a warlock in Realms fiction. The first warlock mentioned in the Realms is Pherix Traeleth, a powerful star elf warlock (but only in the form of a brief quote). He will be explored in the near future. Depths of Madness is definitely the first significant exploration of a Realms warlock. I'm almost positive it is also the first appearance of goliaths. Some of the races have been included in "Realms adaptation" paragraphs that are included in adventures and utility sourcebooks, but I don't think there have been any goliath NPCs.

http://eytanbernstein.com - the official website of Eytan Bernstein
Go to Top of Page

Copper Elven Vampire
Master of Realmslore

1078 Posts

Posted - 16 Mar 2007 :  04:25:31  Show Profile Send Copper Elven Vampire a Private Message  Reply with Quote
What year does this story take place in?? OMG!!! I love Fox!!! I'm soooooo happy that Erevan Ilesere finally gets his day (albeit through Fox). You're the best Erik!
Go to Top of Page

Erik Scott de Bie
Forgotten Realms Author

USA
4598 Posts

Posted - 16 Mar 2007 :  15:05:28  Show Profile  Visit Erik Scott de Bie's Homepage Send Erik Scott de Bie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Copper Elven Vampire

What year does this story take place in?? OMG!!! I love Fox!!! I'm soooooo happy that Erevan Ilesere finally gets his day (albeit through Fox). You're the best Erik!

It takes place in Uktar and Nightal of 1374.

And if you're an Erevan fan, you've definitely got to read through to the end. I'm thinking of one scene in particular . . . on page 270 . . .

Cheers

Erik Scott de Bie

Author of a number of Realms novels (GHOSTWALKER, DEPTHS OF MADNESS, and the SHADOWBANE series), contributor to the NEVERWINTER CAMPAIGN GUIDE and SHADOWFELL: GLOOMWROUGHT AND BEYOND, Twitch DM of the Dungeon Scrawlers, currently playing "The Westgate Irregulars"
Go to Top of Page

Copper Elven Vampire
Master of Realmslore

1078 Posts

Posted - 16 Mar 2007 :  19:47:48  Show Profile Send Copper Elven Vampire a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Wow, I'm only on page 13 and this book is wicked amazing!!!! I've been waiting for a character like this for a VERY long time. ;) I bet I'll have this book done in several days if I can even put it down for the 12 hours a day I work, lol. As a professional Chef I could always cook with one hand and read with the other! In the 13 pages I've read so far it seems as if she once was a follower of Tymora possibly? Maybe I'm reading it wrong though. You rock Erik, and I hope wizards lets you keep Twilight around for many, many more books.
Go to Top of Page

Erik Scott de Bie
Forgotten Realms Author

USA
4598 Posts

Posted - 16 Mar 2007 :  21:17:39  Show Profile  Visit Erik Scott de Bie's Homepage Send Erik Scott de Bie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Copper Elven Vampire

Wow, I'm only on page 13 and this book is wicked amazing!!!! I've been waiting for a character like this for a VERY long time. ;)

We'll, I'm glad you enjoy!

quote:
In the 13 pages I've read so far it seems as if she once was a follower of Tymora possibly? Maybe I'm reading it wrong though.

Hmm. I'm trying to think what might have given you that impression. Twilight isn't the godly sort, really -- and I think you'll find more pointing toward her relationship with Beshaba than Tymora.

quote:
You rock Erik, and I hope wizards lets you keep Twilight around for many, many more books.

I'm happy you feel that way, and I hope so too! There's more story to tell.

That is, of course, assuming Twilight survives this novel.

Cheers

Erik Scott de Bie

Go to Top of Page

Copper Elven Vampire
Master of Realmslore

1078 Posts

Posted - 16 Mar 2007 :  21:54:50  Show Profile Send Copper Elven Vampire a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Okay, Beshaba makes much more sense. I assumed since that one fellow was a devote of Tymora (her lover?) that when she mentions the "Lady" it was Tymora, but Beshaba seems more along her line of mischief.

Just curious... what would you make her simple stats as?

Obviously a Rogue. Perhaps a Shadowdancer as well. I was going to say Divine Seeker (considering The Greater Treasure events with Ynloeth's bracer), but you say she's not the godly sort. Regardles, she's splendid!! Thanks.
Go to Top of Page

Erik Scott de Bie
Forgotten Realms Author

USA
4598 Posts

Posted - 16 Mar 2007 :  22:34:37  Show Profile  Visit Erik Scott de Bie's Homepage Send Erik Scott de Bie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I've actually made a considerable effort lately to try to pin down Twilight's stats, and I fear I haven't quite got a perfect articulation of her. So any answer I give will necessarily be the roughest of drafts.

She definitely has shadowdancer levels (articulated by her dancing) and definitely divine seeker levels. And, as you may have guessed, she's not just a simple thief when it comes to fighting. There's some martial training in her as well (but that's another novel).

In particular, she has FOUR levels of divine seeker (because she has the divine perseverence ability, but not the find the path ability). As for when I say "not the godly sort," I think you'll see what I mean in the course of the book. Erevan is indeed her patron deity and *master* (as much as anyone or anything can master her), but she spends most of her time trying to flee her responsibilities to him . . . yet always seems to serve his purposes anyway. Her relationship with Erevan is not the typical sort of mortal-god dynamic -- just what exactly it is, well, we'll just have to see, won't we?

Back to statting:

Of exceptional use in this process is the Complete Scoundrel (it goes without saying that Twilight fits such a description rather aptly).

The basic class structure would be something like this:

CN female moon elf rogue 4 / swashbuckler 3 / shadowdancer 5 / divine seeker 4

(making her a total CL 16, and giving her a BAB of +12 -- perfect for a straight-classed rogue of her CL.)

The real question, at this point, is whether you want to go use the Scoundrel rules more completely, in which case she's probably got some Uncanny Trickster (a prestige class from CS) levels in there as well.

Then again, it's entirely up to Wizards -- if/when they publish a statblock of the Fox-at-Twilight, that would be our answer!

Cheers

Erik Scott de Bie

Go to Top of Page

Snow
Learned Scribe

USA
125 Posts

Posted - 19 Mar 2007 :  05:34:15  Show Profile Send Snow a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Erik, I have my book on order from Amazon. Which I'm really looking forward to reading!

Beyond that, I have to say kudos to you for having such a keen interest in not only desiring detail in the 3.5 buildcrafting of your characters (Twilight in particular), but also having the capability of making her somewhat "optimized". A word/concept that some D&D RP'ers have issues with, but is always a smart thing to do to ensure character survivability, versatility, and growth.

I was heartened to here that you are even using new tech by your interest in the Comp. Scoundrel sourcebook.

Last, in light of Twilight's Shadowdancer levels, does the book portray her using her Shadow Companion (obtained as a class feature at Shadowdancer-2)?

Thanks again! Can't wait to grab my Depths of Madness book and a hot chocolate for a nice night's read!

Snow
Go to Top of Page

Erik Scott de Bie
Forgotten Realms Author

USA
4598 Posts

Posted - 19 Mar 2007 :  15:04:21  Show Profile  Visit Erik Scott de Bie's Homepage Send Erik Scott de Bie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Snow

Beyond that, I have to say kudos to you for having such a keen interest in not only desiring detail in the 3.5 buildcrafting of your characters (Twilight in particular), but also having the capability of making her somewhat "optimized". A word/concept that some D&D RP'ers have issues with, but is always a smart thing to do to ensure character survivability, versatility, and growth.

Why thank you.

I enjoy building many of my characters. Even those with commoner/aristocrat levels. It's very important for determining what spells and abilities they have, and what ones they don't, and I use it as a kind of check to keep the character's power level consistent throughout a book.

Some people call me a geek. I call myself a visionary.

quote:
I was heartened to here that you are even using new tech by your interest in the Comp. Scoundrel sourcebook.

I love, love, LOVE this book -- and not just because Mike McArtor's such an awesome guy. (Which he is.)

quote:
Last, in light of Twilight's Shadowdancer levels, does the book portray her using her Shadow Companion (obtained as a class feature at Shadowdancer-2)?

Ahem. I shall let the novel answer that very question.

quote:
Thanks again! Can't wait to grab my Depths of Madness book and a hot chocolate for a nice night's read!

I hope you enjoy -- and don't be a stranger to the book club!

Cheers

EDIT: I might also point you toward the statting of one of the characters from Depths (though at least half the credit for this one goes to the unmistakable and irreplaceable Eytan Bernstein), Davoren Hellsheart: http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/frcc/20070314

That article might be considered a bit of spoiler, but it isn't -- not really.

Erik Scott de Bie

Edited by - Erik Scott de Bie on 19 Mar 2007 16:03:39
Go to Top of Page

Snow
Learned Scribe

USA
125 Posts

Posted - 19 Mar 2007 :  20:19:52  Show Profile Send Snow a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks, Erik! I'll post back here once I get some good immersion into the book. I have a few other FR books waiting for me to read as well - so I'll take you up on your offer to post more here at the Book Club.

Also, Eytan's Class Chronicle series is *FANTASTIC* over at WotC's web site. I'll be sure to reference Davoren's really cool build structure while reading about him in the book. And hey, those Hellfire Warlock levels are no-brainers! An excellent power-up for a cost that's easily worked around by taking one feat from the Tome of Magic (being able to bind Naberius).

Best Wishes - Hope the Novel goes gangbusters!

Snow
Go to Top of Page

Erik Scott de Bie
Forgotten Realms Author

USA
4598 Posts

Posted - 19 Mar 2007 :  20:24:21  Show Profile  Visit Erik Scott de Bie's Homepage Send Erik Scott de Bie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Snow

Thanks, Erik! I'll post back here once I get some good immersion into the book. I have a few other FR books waiting for me to read as well - so I'll take you up on your offer to post more here at the Book Club.

I shall look forward to it.

quote:
Also, Eytan's Class Chronicle series is *FANTASTIC* over at WotC's web site. I'll be sure to reference Davoren's really cool build structure while reading about him in the book.

Agreed. I had the good fortune and privilege of contributing to Eytan's warlocks article and seeing a star at work.

Cheers

Erik Scott de Bie

Go to Top of Page

shuman
Acolyte

USA
13 Posts

Posted - 19 Mar 2007 :  21:16:59  Show Profile  Visit shuman's Homepage Send shuman a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I especially liked Gargan the goliath. Very unique character. I wonder what Disposessed means?
Go to Top of Page

RodOdom
Senior Scribe

USA
509 Posts

Posted - 19 Mar 2007 :  21:26:07  Show Profile  Visit RodOdom's Homepage Send RodOdom a Private Message  Reply with Quote
By chapter seven the story has some interesting questions. Why doesn't Twilight or Daroven tell the others about their previous experiences? The elf and the warlock still remember each other. Who is Gestal and what is his "game" about? Is Liet really Gestal in disguise?
Go to Top of Page

Erik Scott de Bie
Forgotten Realms Author

USA
4598 Posts

Posted - 19 Mar 2007 :  21:38:46  Show Profile  Visit Erik Scott de Bie's Homepage Send Erik Scott de Bie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by shuman

I especially liked Gargan the goliath. Very unique character. I wonder what Disposessed means?

Why thank you.

As to why he has that name . . . you'll find out.

quote:
Originally posted by RodOdom

By chapter seven the story has some interesting questions.

Hmm. I wonder . . .

And I believe there will be more questions yet to come. I throw in a lot of hints, some of which are correct and some of which aren't.

Cheers

Erik Scott de Bie

Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 20 Mar 2007 :  00:12:27  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

I wonder what Disposessed means?

He's lost his 'Mech?

(Okay, so a lot of you won't get that... Sorry! )

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 20 Mar 2007 :  00:45:22  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Then again, if it's just an UrbanMech, then it's no great loss.

Anyways, Erik, you'll be happy to know that DoM is the next novel I'm tackling after my current non-FR book -- so I'll likely have some to add here eventually.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage

Edited by - The Sage on 20 Mar 2007 00:46:21
Go to Top of Page

Erik Scott de Bie
Forgotten Realms Author

USA
4598 Posts

Posted - 20 Mar 2007 :  00:56:51  Show Profile  Visit Erik Scott de Bie's Homepage Send Erik Scott de Bie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by The Sage

Anyways, Erik, you'll be happy to know that DoM is the next novel I'm tackling after my current non-FR book -- so I'll likely have some to add here eventually.

Excellent! I shall look forward to it.

quote:
Originally posted by Wooly Rupert

quote:

I wonder what Disposessed means?

He's lost his 'Mech?

(Okay, so a lot of you won't get that... Sorry! )

You little rascal!

Where's Alaundo and his staff of worldly bashing when you need him?

Cheers

Erik Scott de Bie

Go to Top of Page

shuman
Acolyte

USA
13 Posts

Posted - 20 Mar 2007 :  00:57:14  Show Profile  Visit shuman's Homepage Send shuman a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Seriously, I love Eriks writing style. Never gets boring, as do some others who write FR books.

Any other books in the works? Dont want to finish DoM toooo fast! Nothing to look forward to...

Edited by - shuman on 20 Mar 2007 00:57:55
Go to Top of Page

RodOdom
Senior Scribe

USA
509 Posts

Posted - 20 Mar 2007 :  04:41:41  Show Profile  Visit RodOdom's Homepage Send RodOdom a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Seriously, I love Eriks writing style. Never gets boring, as do some others who write FR books.

Why do we need to put down others in order to praise?
Go to Top of Page

Erik Scott de Bie
Forgotten Realms Author

USA
4598 Posts

Posted - 20 Mar 2007 :  14:33:26  Show Profile  Visit Erik Scott de Bie's Homepage Send Erik Scott de Bie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by RodOdom

quote:

Why do we need to put down others in order to praise?

Amen to that!

On that note, I'm sure that wasn't Shuman's intention -- he doesn't seem to be announcing that "some of these books are bad," but rather that "there might be some books out there I don't like!" It's silly to think everyone will like every Realms book (which isn't a comment on their quality -- whether you like it or not doesn't necessarily make it a "good" or "boring" book.

(And on that note, you're definitely right, Rod -- negative criticism doesn't need to be aired at whim, and it isn't necessary when giving positive criticism.)

Everyone has his or her own personal taste. What I, for instance, might find boring as a box of rocks or impossible to follow might be a chocolate cream pie for someone else. I've heard negative feedback about my style as well.

I just ask that in this scroll we don't criticize anyone -- even the general "others" -- unless it's me. ('Cuz that's what the scroll's for. )

Cheers

Erik Scott de Bie

Go to Top of Page

TheGato
Acolyte

USA
25 Posts

Posted - 20 Mar 2007 :  15:26:43  Show Profile  Visit TheGato's Homepage Send TheGato a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Im about this far into the book... maybe just into chapter 8. Not exactly sure since Ive been so sucked in that I havnt really been paying attention to minor details like that. :)
As Copper Elven Vampire said previously, I too have been waiting for a character like 'Light for a looong time and hope that Wizards lets us see much more of her! Ever since I first read "The Greater Treasure" I knew Id love reading about her. (Yep "first" read. I had to go back and read it again real quick before I picked up DoM)

Anyway. No real questions thus far or anything like. Just giving praise where its due! Lovin your writing style Erik, as well as the continued interest you show in the community here. Its really swell to see an author take such an interest in fans and the topics he writes on.

Looking forward to reading the rest, just not the story ending! ;)
Go to Top of Page

Erik Scott de Bie
Forgotten Realms Author

USA
4598 Posts

Posted - 20 Mar 2007 :  15:48:35  Show Profile  Visit Erik Scott de Bie's Homepage Send Erik Scott de Bie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Excellent! Glad you're enjoying.

Well, you should definitely check out the webstory, if you haven't already: http://forum.candlekeep.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=8984

And Davoren has a writeup on the Warlocks class chronicles by the lovely and loveable Eytan Bernstein: http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/frcc/20070314

As for whether Twilight's story will continue (and assuming she survives this novel, which it's possible she will not), that largely depends on the success of Depths. The more people who read/buy it, the more likely Wizards is to want to bring Twilight back around to "shake her money maker."

So tell your friends!

Cheers

Erik Scott de Bie

Go to Top of Page

TheGato
Acolyte

USA
25 Posts

Posted - 20 Mar 2007 :  16:58:07  Show Profile  Visit TheGato's Homepage Send TheGato a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Erik Scott de Bie

Excellent! Glad you're enjoying.

Well, you should definitely check out the webstory, if you haven't already: http://forum.candlekeep.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=8984

And Davoren has a writeup on the Warlocks class chronicles by the lovely and loveable Eytan Bernstein: http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/frcc/20070314

As for whether Twilight's story will continue (and assuming she survives this novel, which it's possible she will not), that largely depends on the success of Depths. The more people who read/buy it, the more likely Wizards is to want to bring Twilight back around to "shake her money maker."

So tell your friends!

Cheers

Yea, I read the web story and skimed the warlock deal. Both pretty cool. Though I did get a bit confused when I got to the dream part of "That Time of the Tenday". Hehe my own wacky dreams confuse me!

As to whether or not Twilight survives, Ill just have to wait and see. But if she doesnt and the book is popular enough, well... these are the Realms. Im sure there are ways for her to make a return. ;)
If anything, a pre-qual, eh?

... and ohh what a money maker she shakes!
Go to Top of Page

Erik Scott de Bie
Forgotten Realms Author

USA
4598 Posts

Posted - 20 Mar 2007 :  17:37:19  Show Profile  Visit Erik Scott de Bie's Homepage Send Erik Scott de Bie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by TheGato

Yea, I read the web story and skimed the warlock deal. Both pretty cool. Though I did get a bit confused when I got to the dream part of "That Time of the Tenday". Hehe my own wacky dreams confuse me!

Glad you enjoyed -- yes, the dream is purposefully confusing. No worries.

quote:
As to whether or not Twilight survives, Ill just have to wait and see. But if she doesnt and the book is popular enough, well... these are the Realms. Im sure there are ways for her to make a return. ;)

Well, she does have a particular scar over her heart and on her back at roughly the same place . . . but that would be telling.

quote:
... and ohh what a money maker she shakes!

Damn straight.

Cheers

Erik Scott de Bie

Go to Top of Page

TheGato
Acolyte

USA
25 Posts

Posted - 20 Mar 2007 :  17:52:56  Show Profile  Visit TheGato's Homepage Send TheGato a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by TheGato

Well, she does have a particular scar over her heart and on her back at roughly the same place . . . but that would be telling.

*Covers ears* Lalalalalala I cant hear you lalalalala
Go to Top of Page

Erik Scott de Bie
Forgotten Realms Author

USA
4598 Posts

Posted - 20 Mar 2007 :  18:31:14  Show Profile  Visit Erik Scott de Bie's Homepage Send Erik Scott de Bie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Rest easy, my friend -- she has the scar BEFORE Depths of Madness.

I'm trying to recall if it's mentioned in the book -- it should be, but that might be something that died on the editing floor. Hmm -- well. It's an old scar (50 years or so), and would be pretty well healed.

And pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.

Cheers

Erik Scott de Bie

Go to Top of Page

TheGato
Acolyte

USA
25 Posts

Posted - 20 Mar 2007 :  18:41:13  Show Profile  Visit TheGato's Homepage Send TheGato a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Rest easy, my friend -- she has the scar BEFORE Depths of Madness.

I'm trying to recall if it's mentioned in the book -- it should be, but that might be something that died on the editing floor. Hmm -- well. It's an old scar (50 years or so), and would be pretty well healed.

And pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.

Cheers

Haha! I wouldve sworn I saw someone back there...

If its mentioned in the book, I may not have seen it yet. Other wise the only scar I recall is the one on her hand.
Go to Top of Page

Erik Scott de Bie
Forgotten Realms Author

USA
4598 Posts

Posted - 20 Mar 2007 :  18:45:02  Show Profile  Visit Erik Scott de Bie's Homepage Send Erik Scott de Bie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
She also takes some pains to hide that particular scar . . . for reasons one can only imagine.

I guess we'll see when you get to all the naked bits, eh?

Cheers

Erik Scott de Bie

Edited by - Erik Scott de Bie on 20 Mar 2007 18:45:30
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000