Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 Adventuring
 Boddynock's Campaign Journal
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

boddynock
Learned Scribe

Belgium
258 Posts

Posted - 13 Feb 2007 :  18:42:20  Show Profile  Visit boddynock's Homepage Send boddynock a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
I know its maybe early that I post this topic but I'm so excited that I can't wait. At the very moment I and my players are going to translate all our campaign logs in English to put it on the Campaign Journal section of the Candlekeep site. The logs will be rewritten in a more story-like manner to satisfy everyone who want to know more about my players adventures.

The campaign started about 2 years ago and we are still playing it. I want to use this topic to answer all your questions and to hear all your comments.

At the moment we started to translate the first chapter of our campaign. The players finished 11 chapters and they are still busy with their missions. I don't know exactly when the first chapter and the characters background are ready to post but we are working on it.

To unveil a little bit and to make you guys yearn for more I will give you the names of the chapters:

chapter 1: the prophecy of Jergal
chapter 2: If trees could speak.
chapter 3: The journey begins
chapter 4: A bugbear's tomb
chapter 5: About kobolts and Giants
chapter 6: The temple of cats
Chapter 7: Longsaddle, town of the Harpell family
Chapter 8: Troubles at Mirabar
Chapter 9: A father's vengeance
Chapter 10: For King & Glory
Chapter 11: Into the dragon's belly

I also wish to thank Alaundo and the other Candlekeep-mods for the change I got to post this on this Site.

May Tymora bless you all guys

Marquant Volker
Learned Scribe

Greece
273 Posts

Posted - 21 May 2007 :  01:23:43  Show Profile Send Marquant Volker a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I am looking forward for chapter 7, so can never have enough of Harpells

Edited by - Marquant Volker on 21 May 2007 01:24:16
Go to Top of Page

Fillow
Master of Realmslore

France
1608 Posts

Posted - 21 May 2007 :  08:03:41  Show Profile  Visit Fillow's Homepage Send Fillow a Private Message  Reply with Quote
You're going to translate it ?
What's the original language ? French language ?
I'd like to read the original version if you agree.

I did not see you lived in Belgium when you wrote to me in my introducing topic. Do you speak (and write !) French ?

"Today is a good day to smile",
Fillow Big'n'Book Mahlemiut 'Lead-dog', Son of Garl, Wanderer of the Masked Leaf and Namer of Oghma.

- Fight in the arena and have fun ! :
La brute.com
- Feel free to take part to these projects : Post-Spellplague bibliography ; 4E index project ; Taverns and inns of the Realms ; Dogs of the Realms ; Descriptions of places in the novels ; forums, RPG, FR Abbreviations and Acronyms
- Come and have a look at the already asked questions from the Forgotten Realms Trivia Challenge

I am a French FR fan, so please forgive my lapses in English language and do not hesitate to correct me. Thanks a lot.
Go to Top of Page

boddynock
Learned Scribe

Belgium
258 Posts

Posted - 21 May 2007 :  11:08:44  Show Profile  Visit boddynock's Homepage Send boddynock a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Fillow,
You can see my campaign logs in another topic here. The original version is written in Flemish (Dutch), so I'm not sure you can understand it :-)

At the moment we had a 2 weeks break with the translation because the girl who translate my own writings was on holiday.

Marquant, my players had indeed a meeting with the harpell family. They stayed there for a few days :)
Go to Top of Page

Fillow
Master of Realmslore

France
1608 Posts

Posted - 21 May 2007 :  11:16:03  Show Profile  Visit Fillow's Homepage Send Fillow a Private Message  Reply with Quote
A few days with the Harpell family... aren't they scared ? I would be afraid to become a frog if I were them.
From a French guy, it would be a good Harpell joke no ?

P.S.: you were right about Flemish ! ;)

"Today is a good day to smile",
Fillow Big'n'Book Mahlemiut 'Lead-dog', Son of Garl, Wanderer of the Masked Leaf and Namer of Oghma.

- Fight in the arena and have fun ! :
La brute.com
- Feel free to take part to these projects : Post-Spellplague bibliography ; 4E index project ; Taverns and inns of the Realms ; Dogs of the Realms ; Descriptions of places in the novels ; forums, RPG, FR Abbreviations and Acronyms
- Come and have a look at the already asked questions from the Forgotten Realms Trivia Challenge

I am a French FR fan, so please forgive my lapses in English language and do not hesitate to correct me. Thanks a lot.
Go to Top of Page

boddynock
Learned Scribe

Belgium
258 Posts

Posted - 21 May 2007 :  11:32:25  Show Profile  Visit boddynock's Homepage Send boddynock a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Lol, Guormundr was very happy when he left the harpel family.
Go to Top of Page

boddynock
Learned Scribe

Belgium
258 Posts

Posted - 21 May 2007 :  11:38:37  Show Profile  Visit boddynock's Homepage Send boddynock a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Correction:
there is a change that about kobolds & goblins will get a split up because it is very large :)
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000