Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 Running the Realms
 Tempest Specialty Template
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

StrangeWings
Acolyte

USA
3 Posts

Posted - 06 Feb 2007 :  07:34:40  Show Profile  Visit StrangeWings's Homepage Send StrangeWings a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Hello, i was wondering if there was a template or prestidge class for the specialty priest of tempest for 3rd edition any help would be greatly appreciated.:)

Sian
Senior Scribe

Denmark
596 Posts

Posted - 06 Feb 2007 :  08:40:57  Show Profile  Visit Sian's Homepage Send Sian a Private Message  Reply with Quote
eh?

don't you mean Tempus? ... Tempest is a prestige class in its own rights for twoweaponers (and a rather nasty one even)

what happened to the queen? she's much more hysterical than usual
She's a women, it happens once a month
Go to Top of Page

Jorkens
Great Reader

Norway
2950 Posts

Posted - 06 Feb 2007 :  08:53:34  Show Profile Send Jorkens a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Or are you talking of the Tempest of Umberlee kit from Warriors and Priests of the Realms? In that case I don't think so, but I am not all that up to date with the 3ed.
Go to Top of Page

Kaladorm
Master of Realmslore

United Kingdom
1176 Posts

Posted - 06 Feb 2007 :  10:08:13  Show Profile  Visit Kaladorm's Homepage Send Kaladorm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
As far as I know the specialty priest Battleguard of Tempus has not been documented
Go to Top of Page

KnightErrantJR
Great Reader

USA
5402 Posts

Posted - 06 Feb 2007 :  11:18:02  Show Profile  Visit KnightErrantJR's Homepage Send KnightErrantJR a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Tom Costa did a 3rd edition version of the Battleguard of Tempus as a PrC in Dragon Magazine #317.
Go to Top of Page

StrangeWings
Acolyte

USA
3 Posts

Posted - 12 Feb 2007 :  07:03:18  Show Profile  Visit StrangeWings's Homepage Send StrangeWings a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thank-you everyone for your answers, sorry i was refering to the Tempus Specialty Priest that bestows berserker rage in people, but thanks for all the info:)
Go to Top of Page

Reefy
Senior Scribe

United Kingdom
892 Posts

Posted - 12 Feb 2007 :  22:29:37  Show Profile  Visit Reefy's Homepage Send Reefy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by KnightErrantJR

Tom Costa did a 3rd edition version of the Battleguard of Tempus as a PrC in Dragon Magazine #317.

He did? Damn - I've been working (slowly) only creating my own versions of the speciality priests to 3E PrCs. Battleguard is one that I have done, but chances are Tom's done a fine job rendering mine unnecessary.

Life is either daring adventure or nothing.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000