Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 Running the Realms
 Tempest Specialty Template

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
StrangeWings Posted - 06 Feb 2007 : 07:34:40
Hello, i was wondering if there was a template or prestidge class for the specialty priest of tempest for 3rd edition any help would be greatly appreciated.:)
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Reefy Posted - 12 Feb 2007 : 22:29:37
quote:
Originally posted by KnightErrantJR

Tom Costa did a 3rd edition version of the Battleguard of Tempus as a PrC in Dragon Magazine #317.

He did? Damn - I've been working (slowly) only creating my own versions of the speciality priests to 3E PrCs. Battleguard is one that I have done, but chances are Tom's done a fine job rendering mine unnecessary.
StrangeWings Posted - 12 Feb 2007 : 07:03:18
Thank-you everyone for your answers, sorry i was refering to the Tempus Specialty Priest that bestows berserker rage in people, but thanks for all the info:)
KnightErrantJR Posted - 06 Feb 2007 : 11:18:02
Tom Costa did a 3rd edition version of the Battleguard of Tempus as a PrC in Dragon Magazine #317.
Kaladorm Posted - 06 Feb 2007 : 10:08:13
As far as I know the specialty priest Battleguard of Tempus has not been documented
Jorkens Posted - 06 Feb 2007 : 08:53:34
Or are you talking of the Tempest of Umberlee kit from Warriors and Priests of the Realms? In that case I don't think so, but I am not all that up to date with the 3ed.
Sian Posted - 06 Feb 2007 : 08:40:57
eh?

don't you mean Tempus? ... Tempest is a prestige class in its own rights for twoweaponers (and a rather nasty one even)

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000