Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Characters of R.A. Salvatore
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Andferne
Acolyte

USA
33 Posts

Posted - 08 Dec 2006 :  20:18:34  Show Profile  Visit Andferne's Homepage Send Andferne a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ok I have posted the edited versions of the characters at the top of the first page. Still open to changes and ideas to help shape them better.
Go to Top of Page

Andferne
Acolyte

USA
33 Posts

Posted - 10 Dec 2006 :  21:57:40  Show Profile  Visit Andferne's Homepage Send Andferne a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Just a heads up but I will be changeing Wulfgar from a Bbn 11 to Bbn 5/Ftr 6 to reflect the training he had under Drizzt and Bruenor.
Go to Top of Page

Ranin
Seeker

88 Posts

Posted - 12 Dec 2006 :  22:59:35  Show Profile  Visit Ranin's Homepage Send Ranin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
What of Morik?

Listen to the silence of the wilds, in there lies the wisdom of ages.
Go to Top of Page

Andferne
Acolyte

USA
33 Posts

Posted - 13 Dec 2006 :  00:38:17  Show Profile  Visit Andferne's Homepage Send Andferne a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I don't know him well enough to feel comforable statting him. But I could give it a shot.
Go to Top of Page

LucianBarasu
Fellaren-Krae Co-ordinator

USA
214 Posts

Posted - 13 Dec 2006 :  00:50:36  Show Profile  Visit LucianBarasu's Homepage Send LucianBarasu a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I have nothing to nit pick over. I am totally impressed you too the time to work all that info up. Huzzah. I play on using the finished version for myself when you finally post them. Thank you for your posting.

Lucian "The Bringer" Barasu
Fellaren Krae Project Co-Ordinator

"Why do you cry?"
"He is Conan, Cimmerian. He won't cry... So I cry for him."
Go to Top of Page

Andferne
Acolyte

USA
33 Posts

Posted - 13 Dec 2006 :  06:37:04  Show Profile  Visit Andferne's Homepage Send Andferne a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanx Lucian :) It shouldnt be too much longer to have the finished versions. All I am really doing now is nit picking a few things and checking to see if there is any equipment that I have missed that someone deserves.
Go to Top of Page

Andferne
Acolyte

USA
33 Posts

Posted - 13 Dec 2006 :  08:43:51  Show Profile  Visit Andferne's Homepage Send Andferne a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I also have stats for all of oboulds sons (although all thier names have not been officially named so I made some up), as well as several of Gerti's top Giants.
Go to Top of Page

FireKnife
Acolyte

USA
48 Posts

Posted - 14 Dec 2006 :  04:24:30  Show Profile  Visit FireKnife's Homepage Send FireKnife a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Could you do a right up on Andrezel Baenre, the new weapon master of House Baenre, from the WoTSQ series.
Go to Top of Page

Andferne
Acolyte

USA
33 Posts

Posted - 14 Dec 2006 :  04:33:59  Show Profile  Visit Andferne's Homepage Send Andferne a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I sure can try. It's been a while since I read the WoTSQ series so do you know which books detail him some so I can look him over to help give him justice.
Go to Top of Page

Andferne
Acolyte

USA
33 Posts

Posted - 14 Dec 2006 :  22:38:10  Show Profile  Visit Andferne's Homepage Send Andferne a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Morik "The Rogue King": Male human Rogue 12; CR 12; Med-sized Humanoid; HD 12d6+36; hp 75; Init +3; Spd 30 ft; AC 21, touch 15, flat-footed 18; Base Atk +9; Grp +10; Full Atk +13/+8(1d4+4/19-20x2, +3 keen silver dagger) & +13(1d4+4/19-20x2, +3 defending dagger); SA sneak attack +6d6; SQ Trap finding, evasion, trap sense +4, uncanny dodge, improved uncnny dodge, defensive roll; AL CE; SV Fort +10, Ref +14, Will +8; Str 13, Dex 16, Con 16, Int 15, Wis 13, Cha 15.

Skills and feats: Appraise +12, Balance +5, Bluff +12, Climb +10, Diplomacy +11, Disable Device +14, Disguise +7, Forgery +7, Escape artist +8, Gather Information +9, Hide +15, Intimidate +9, Jump +8, Knowledge (Luskan local) +7, Listen +10, Move Silently +15, Open lock +15, Search +12, Sense Motive +6, Sleight of hand +10, Spot +10, Swim +5, Tumble +15, Use magic device +12; Endurance, two-weapon fighting, wepon finesse, combat expertise, dodge, mobility.

Possessions: +3 silent shadow studded leather, +3 keen silver dagger, +3 defending silver dagger, +2 ring of protection, masterwork thieves tools, +3 cloak of resistance, bag of holding type 1, bottle of feywine, 2 globlets of silver.

Edited by - Andferne on 15 Dec 2006 08:35:58
Go to Top of Page

FireKnife
Acolyte

USA
48 Posts

Posted - 16 Dec 2006 :  05:20:32  Show Profile  Visit FireKnife's Homepage Send FireKnife a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I believe its was Condemnation that detailed him most.
Go to Top of Page

Andferne
Acolyte

USA
33 Posts

Posted - 16 Dec 2006 :  07:06:39  Show Profile  Visit Andferne's Homepage Send Andferne a Private Message  Reply with Quote
K I'll look into it, and should/might have something at the end of this weekend if not then monday for sure.
Go to Top of Page

Chataro
Learned Scribe

Singapore
114 Posts

Posted - 17 Dec 2006 :  11:33:37  Show Profile  Visit Chataro's Homepage Send Chataro a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I don't think Morik could be that powerful. After all, drizzt defeated him almost without trying. i would put morik at more likely lvl4 rogue and lvl 1 fighter
Go to Top of Page

Chataro
Learned Scribe

Singapore
114 Posts

Posted - 17 Dec 2006 :  11:41:11  Show Profile  Visit Chataro's Homepage Send Chataro a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Cattibrae is definately too overpowered. She is more likely lvl 8 fighter with proficiencies in Long bow and long swords. and perhaps 1 lvl of ranger. I sincerly doubt cattibrae could last against Wulfgar. Regis is also too powerful. He should be a low level rogue with perhaps 4 lvl in rogue and 1 or 2 lvl of fighter. Ivan bouldershoulder is stated quite correctly, though I don't know what to say about Pikel. Stating Pikel is a nightmare. Maybe 8 lvl of fighter and 5 lvl of druid bah.
Go to Top of Page

Andferne
Acolyte

USA
33 Posts

Posted - 26 Dec 2006 :  23:24:36  Show Profile  Visit Andferne's Homepage Send Andferne a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Andrezel Baenre: Male drow; Fighter 10(maybe12)/Exotic Weapons Master 3; Specialized in the Double-Bladed Sword

I think 13 levels should be about right for the newest weapons master of House Baenre. Figureing Dantrag was the master and he was Ftr18-20 so Andrezel shouldn't be that high, and he was defeated by Nimor(granted the aravial of the Wizard changed the outcome of that encounter).
Go to Top of Page

Andferne
Acolyte

USA
33 Posts

Posted - 28 Dec 2006 :  08:19:32  Show Profile  Visit Andferne's Homepage Send Andferne a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Captain Deudermont: Male human Aristocrate 2/Swashbuckler 3/Dread Pirate 10; CR 15; Med-sized Humanoid; HD 2d8+3d10+10d8+30 ;HP 105; Init +3; Spd 30ft; AC ,touch, flat-footed ; Base Atk +14; Grp +16; Full Atk +21/+16 (1d6+5/18-20x2, +3 defending rapier); SQ Grace +1, Insightful Strike, Seamanship, Fearsome Reputation +6, Rally the Crew +2, Acrobatic Charge, Steady Stance, Luck of the Wind, Skill mastery, Fight to the Death, Pirate King; AL LG; SV Fort +8, Ref +12, Will +9; Str 14, Dex 17, Con 14, Int, 16, Wis 15, Cha 17

Skills and Feats: Appraise +12, Balance +8, Bluff +8, Climb +8, Diplomacy +25, Escape Artist +10, Gather Information +9, Intimidate +8, Jump +10, Knowledge (waterdeep) +10, Knowledge (sword coast) +10, Knowledge (nobility and royalty) +8, Listen +10, Profession (sailor) +10, Ride +8, Search +10, Sense Motive +14, Sleight of Hand +8, Spot +15, Swim +10, Tumble +10, Use Rope +10; Weapon Finesse, Two-weapon Fighting, Dodge, Mobility, Combat Expertise, Leadership, Weapon Focus rapier, Quick Draw, Negotiator.

Posessions: Sea Sprite, +3 rapier of defending,

Robillard: Male human Wizard 13; CR 13; Med-sized Humanoid; HD 13d4+26; HP 56; Init +2; Spd 30ft; AC 17, touch 12, flat-footed 15; Base Atk +6; Grp +7; Full Atk +8 ranged touch; SA SPD 4/6/5/5/5/4/2/1 DC 15+spell level; SQ Sumon Familiar; AL NG; SV Fort +6, Ref +6, Will+10; Str 13, Dex 15, Con 14, Int 20, Wis 14, Cha 14

Skills and Feats: Balance +6, Concentration +18, Diplomacy +8 Decipher Script +15, Knowledge (arcana) +21, Knowledge (planes) +10, Knowledge (waterdeep) +10, Knowledge (sword coast) +10, Profesions (sailor) +8, Swim +6, Spellcraft +21, Spot +10; Spell Focus evocation, widen spell, spell penetration, Skill focus spellcraft, Spell focus conjuration, combat casting, scribe scroll, empower spell, enlarge spell.

Posessions: Ring of water elemental command, bracers of armor +5, various other wands and scrolls, waterproof spellbook.

Edited by - Andferne on 28 Dec 2006 08:19:56
Go to Top of Page

Rinonalyrna Fathomlin
Great Reader

USA
7106 Posts

Posted - 28 Dec 2006 :  22:35:28  Show Profile  Visit Rinonalyrna Fathomlin's Homepage Send Rinonalyrna Fathomlin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Granted, I'm not an expert on the more extraneous classes and feats of 3.5 D&D, but...

What's with all the piratey stuff for Deudermont? Unless I missed something, he isn't a pirate, he's a pirate hunter. The pirate stuff only makes sense for him if that stuff has a very broad definition and doesn't mean the character is a pirate in the traditional sense (just like how "rogue" need not mean "thief" or "mischief-maker".

"Instead of asking why we sleep, it might make sense to ask why we wake. Perchance we live to dream. From that perspective, the sea of troubles we navigate in the workaday world might be the price we pay for admission to another night in the world of dreams."
--Richard Greene (letter to Time)

Edited by - Rinonalyrna Fathomlin on 28 Dec 2006 22:36:23
Go to Top of Page

Trace_Coburn
Learned Scribe

New Zealand
137 Posts

Posted - 29 Dec 2006 :  03:11:28  Show Profile  Visit Trace_Coburn's Homepage Send Trace_Coburn a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Rinonalyrna Fathomlin

Granted, I'm not an expert on the more extraneous classes and feats of 3.5 D&D, but...

What's with all the piratey stuff for Deudermont? Unless I missed something, he isn't a pirate, he's a pirate hunter. The pirate stuff only makes sense for him if that stuff has a very broad definition and doesn't mean the character is a pirate in the traditional sense (just like how "rogue" need not mean "thief" or "mischief-maker".

... perhaps it stems from the way that some say that the difference between 'pirate' and 'pirate-hunter... lies only in the choice of prey.

D&D collection: Player's Handbook, Dungeon Master's Guide, Monster Manual I, Complete Arcane, Arms & Equipment Guide.

FR sourcebook collection: Dragons of Faerūn, Faiths & Pantheons, FRCS, Lords of Darkness, Monsters of Faerūn, Player's Guide to Faerūn, Power of Faerūn, Races of Faerūn, Silver Marches.

I just got back into this, okay? Give me time (or better yet money) - I'll catch up soon enough.
Go to Top of Page

Andferne
Acolyte

USA
33 Posts

Posted - 29 Dec 2006 :  19:34:57  Show Profile  Visit Andferne's Homepage Send Andferne a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I plan to do Harkle Harpell next but am not too sure about his stats. What do yall think they should be at. I'm guessing base stats of Str 10, Dex 13, Con 12, Int 18, Wis 8, Cha 13.
Go to Top of Page

Grandmaster Kane
Seeker

64 Posts

Posted - 07 Apr 2007 :  03:18:06  Show Profile  Visit Grandmaster Kane's Homepage Send Grandmaster Kane a Private Message  Reply with Quote
where did u get the battlerager and orc warlord of legend classes?
Go to Top of Page

shandiris
Seeker

61 Posts

Posted - 09 Apr 2007 :  08:36:29  Show Profile Send shandiris a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Perhaps the weapon master class for arthrogate since he focuses on the morningstar fighting style?
Go to Top of Page

Rinonalyrna Fathomlin
Great Reader

USA
7106 Posts

Posted - 09 Apr 2007 :  22:17:58  Show Profile  Visit Rinonalyrna Fathomlin's Homepage Send Rinonalyrna Fathomlin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Why not just a fighter? Fighters specialize in weapons too--that's the point of the class.

"Instead of asking why we sleep, it might make sense to ask why we wake. Perchance we live to dream. From that perspective, the sea of troubles we navigate in the workaday world might be the price we pay for admission to another night in the world of dreams."
--Richard Greene (letter to Time)
Go to Top of Page

Ranin
Seeker

88 Posts

Posted - 16 Apr 2007 :  06:04:36  Show Profile  Visit Ranin's Homepage Send Ranin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey what about Morik the Rogue?

Listen to the silence of the wilds, in there lies the wisdom of ages.
Go to Top of Page

Andferne
Acolyte

USA
33 Posts

Posted - 19 Apr 2007 :  03:36:04  Show Profile  Visit Andferne's Homepage Send Andferne a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I edited the first page with the changes I have done to the characters thus far. Also there are a few added ones as well. Hope you all enjoy.
Go to Top of Page

Andferne
Acolyte

USA
33 Posts

Posted - 19 Apr 2007 :  03:40:30  Show Profile  Visit Andferne's Homepage Send Andferne a Private Message  Reply with Quote
At my next goal now is to get a good picture of each of these npcs and paste that on top of their write-ups. There was a thread here on these boards where a guy was doing cartoon variants of them and they all looke ecellant to me, but sadly he stopped and did not get around to do all the ones i have statted, although the majority of them are. I've searched the web trying to find other pictures to use and have some for most of them, but none that are consistant besides Lockwoods.
Go to Top of Page

Lameth
Learned Scribe

Germany
196 Posts

Posted - 05 Sep 2007 :  19:31:18  Show Profile  Visit Lameth's Homepage Send Lameth a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Is it possible that Guenhwyvar could get pregnant?

Before she was banned to the figurine she was a real panther.
So what do u think?

Edited by - Lameth on 05 Sep 2007 19:32:16
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 05 Sep 2007 :  20:25:15  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Lameth

So what do u think?

Other than getting tired after a prolonged summon, or needing to heal from wounds, we've not seen anything purely biological from her. I'd assume that part of the figurine creation process suspended most "non-necessary" biological functions.

Or you could look at it like this: she was once an animal, but now she's a magical item. An intelligent one, to be sure, but still a magical item. And magical items don't procreate.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

Delzounblood
Senior Scribe

United Kingdom
578 Posts

Posted - 05 Sep 2007 :  21:55:38  Show Profile Send Delzounblood a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Wooly Rupert

quote:
Originally posted by Lameth

So what do u think?

Other than getting tired after a prolonged summon, or needing to heal from wounds, we've not seen anything purely biological from her. I'd assume that part of the figurine creation process suspended most "non-necessary" biological functions.

Or you could look at it like this: she was once an animal, but now she's a magical item. An intelligent one, to be sure, but still a magical item. And magical items don't procreate.

As I understood it Guen was the Entity (sp) tied to the figurine. Her home was the Astral plane, surley she could procreate on her native plane. But thats just how I saw / read it. I could be wrong

Delz
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000