Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Candlekeep's Adventure Project
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Beirnadri Magranth
Senior Scribe

USA
720 Posts

Posted - 26 Oct 2006 :  16:35:01  Show Profile  Visit Beirnadri Magranth's Homepage Send Beirnadri Magranth a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Hey all!

There is a project here at Candlekeep to design an adventure. The project has been getting started since 2003 and It's time the sages here really got serious about it. There are many reasons why previous attempts to make the adventure failed but as the new project leader I'm not willing to let that happen again.

We are going to be starting from scratch. That means we need new members to contribute their ideas and help us form a really great design. We will decide one the scope of the project, location, elements and finally the plot. We might make a series similar in concept to the Mysteries of the Moonseas adventures. We might make a simple but lore-rich introductory adventure. We might make an epic adventure that takes us across Faerun. We might do these things but only if we have your support and contributions.

In the past we have worked on a variety of projects and unfortunately I can not show you examples of our work until after you have joined up. This is because we are working in a quiet study forum (private) and I recently found out not everyone has access or is aware that this project exists.

We are looking for sages who have shown interest in such things in the past. We are looking for diligent sages, sages who can articulate themselves and are serious about their commitment. If this sounds like you then please respond to this post. The project is really exciting and when we are finished it will be hosted here at Candlekeep.

For more details and questions please ask
-Beirn

"You came here to be a martyr in a great big bang of glory... instead you will die with a whimper."
::moussaoui tries to interrupt::
"You will never get a chance to speak again and that's an appropriate ending."

-Judge Brinkema

Delzounblood
Senior Scribe

United Kingdom
578 Posts

Posted - 26 Oct 2006 :  16:41:29  Show Profile Send Delzounblood a Private Message  Reply with Quote
This sounds very interesting, pray consider my application.

I'm Back!
Go to Top of Page

Jorkens
Great Reader

Norway
2950 Posts

Posted - 26 Oct 2006 :  17:57:45  Show Profile Send Jorkens a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I am tempted by this, but it should be noted that my knowledge of 3ed. is about zero, so there are limits to my ability to contribute. If you still think I could be of use to you, I would be interested in this project.
Go to Top of Page

Halidan
Senior Scribe

USA
470 Posts

Posted - 26 Oct 2006 :  18:35:59  Show Profile  Visit Halidan's Homepage Send Halidan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I worked for a time on a simular project on another forum, and sadly, the project never was finished. I'd be happy to assist with this project.

"Over the Mountains
Of the Moon
Down the Valley of the Shadow,
Ride, boldly ride,"
The shade replied,
"If you seek for Eldorado!"

Edgar Allen Poe - 1849
Go to Top of Page

Silvanus79
Seeker

USA
58 Posts

Posted - 26 Oct 2006 :  18:43:12  Show Profile  Visit Silvanus79's Homepage Send Silvanus79 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yes, definitely include me in your consideration. I've been looking for an opportunity like this for a while. I have some experience with writing and extensive experience in creating and running Realms adventures. Anything I can do, let me know!

Procrastinators unite! Tomorrow.
Go to Top of Page

Faramicos
Senior Scribe

Denmark
468 Posts

Posted - 26 Oct 2006 :  18:57:46  Show Profile  Visit Faramicos's Homepage Send Faramicos a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I would very much like to contribute to this project in any way possible. I have never played 3 ed but i will be more than willing to add to the project on some of the other areas of creativity...

"When dragons make war, worlds can only tremble in the shadow of angry wings"
Go to Top of Page

Victor_ograygor
Master of Realmslore

Denmark
1072 Posts

Posted - 26 Oct 2006 :  19:49:13  Show Profile  Visit Victor_ograygor's Homepage Send Victor_ograygor a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It sounds very interesting, i will help if i can. I have played AD&D forgotten realms a long time now (15+ year´s) Anything I can do, just call...

Victor Ograygor The Assassin and Candel keeps cellar master

Everything I need to know about life I learned from killing smart people.

Links related to Forgotten Realms
http://forum.candlekeep.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=9571

Adventuring / Mercenary Companies / Orders / The chosen from official sources
http://forum.candlekeep.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=11047

Priests in Forgotten Realms.
http://forum.candlekeep.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=9609&whichpage=1
Go to Top of Page

Beirnadri Magranth
Senior Scribe

USA
720 Posts

Posted - 27 Oct 2006 :  04:53:39  Show Profile  Visit Beirnadri Magranth's Homepage Send Beirnadri Magranth a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the responses! I'm going to be waiting longer to wait for replies from those who haven't yet seen this thread. I'll probably start moving on after a few days... most likely monday.

"You came here to be a martyr in a great big bang of glory... instead you will die with a whimper."
::moussaoui tries to interrupt::
"You will never get a chance to speak again and that's an appropriate ending."

-Judge Brinkema
Go to Top of Page

WalkerNinja
Senior Scribe

USA
573 Posts

Posted - 27 Oct 2006 :  12:44:32  Show Profile Send WalkerNinja a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I am certainly interested... my time may be an issue... but I am intersted!

*** A Forgotten Realms Addict since 1990 ***
Treasures of the Past, a Second Edition Play-by-Post game for and by Candlekeep Sages--http://www.rpol.net/game.cgi?gi=52011
Go to Top of Page

Marc
Senior Scribe

657 Posts

Posted - 27 Oct 2006 :  16:49:58  Show Profile Send Marc a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm interested, particulary if it's a long campaign

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000