Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Sages of Realmslore
 Green Regent
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Nym Moondown
Acolyte

12 Posts

Posted - 19 Sep 2006 :  20:49:33  Show Profile  Visit Nym Moondown's Homepage Send Nym Moondown a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
I'm seeking some general informations about the Green Regent, champion of Mielikki and protector of the Delimbyir Valley.
Besides, who now have this charge? Are there his stats?
And what about Guev'Ressunvee,dragon & first Green Regent exiled by Mielikki from Faerun?
And about his half-dragon wizard son, Hevlal'Tulic?

Thanks a lot!

"Gurth gothrim Ar-tel'quessir!"
"An Evermeet!"

Kalin Agrivar
Senior Scribe

Canada
956 Posts

Posted - 19 Sep 2006 :  20:56:49  Show Profile  Visit Kalin Agrivar's Homepage Send Kalin Agrivar a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'd like that info too!

darn RPGA material...like Raven's Bluff it's a pain to get if you don't belong/participate with it!

Kalin Xorell El'Agrivar

- High Mage of the Arcane Assembly
- Lore Keeper of the Vault of Ancestors
- 3rd Son of the Lord of the Stand
Go to Top of Page

Alisttair
Great Reader

Canada
3054 Posts

Posted - 20 Sep 2006 :  13:29:28  Show Profile  Visit Alisttair's Homepage Send Alisttair a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by kalin agrivar

I'd like that info too!

darn RPGA material...like Raven's Bluff it's a pain to get if you don't belong/participate with it!

yup

Karsite Arcanar (Most Holy Servant of Karsus)

Anauria - Survivor State of Netheril as penned by me:
http://www.dmsguild.com/m/product/172023
Go to Top of Page

w2b
Acolyte

Italy
30 Posts

Posted - 20 Sep 2006 :  17:21:36  Show Profile  Visit w2b's Homepage Send w2b a Private Message  Reply with Quote
i just ignore all the green regent stuff. if they don't put it into sourcebooks, or articles, or if ed greenwood doesn't say anything about it, it might well even not exist to me. i don't like this way of giving lore only to the few chosen who play.

this said i'm aware i didn't help you one bit and i'm sorry... and i believe you already read http://wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/frgr/20030717a and all of the articles at http://wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/archfr/frgrb ... which might or might not give you some info... my advice is you start from there and make it up as you go along (if you're gaming i mean). there's no canon info afaik about this whole matter. if ed ever said otherwise i'd be pleased to know... but then again i fear we'd face the ominous presence of an epic-level nda.

sorry again...
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000