Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms Book Club
 Swords of Eveningstar - Chapters 17 - 24
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Alaundo
Head Moderator
Admin

United Kingdom
5692 Posts

Posted - 30 Jul 2006 :  10:46:57  Show Profile  Visit Alaundo's Homepage Send Alaundo a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Well met

This is a Book Club thread for Swords of Eveningstar (Book 1 of The Knights of Myth Drannor trilogy), by Ed Greenwood. Please discuss chapters 17 - 24 herein. Ed has collectively named this section "Much Running About".

The Hooded One will be here to pass on any questions to Ed and provide responses to comments

Alaundo
Candlekeep Forums Head Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

An Introduction to Candlekeep - by Ed Greenwood
The Candlekeep Compendium - Tomes of Realmslore penned by Scribes of Candlekeep

Blueblade
Senior Scribe

USA
804 Posts

Posted - 19 Aug 2006 :  15:31:36  Show Profile  Visit Blueblade's Homepage Send Blueblade a Private Message  Reply with Quote
For me, this stretch of chapters was the most interesting part of the book.
Not the most vivid scenes, or the most important bits of the story, but this is where Ed took the pace from "quickening" to "a frantic race." Wow, as they say.
Go to Top of Page

The Hooded One
Lady Herald of Realmslore

5056 Posts

Posted - 19 Aug 2006 :  15:39:50  Show Profile  Visit The Hooded One's Homepage Send The Hooded One a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Agreed. I love to watch how Ed does that, too. It's one of his endearing habits.
By the way, fellow scribes, Ed has finally returned from GenCon, and I expect the flow of Realmslore to resume forthwith.
love to all,
THO
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000