Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms Book Club
 Ghostwalker: Short story feature - "Wayfarer"
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Erik Scott de Bie
Forgotten Realms Author

USA
4598 Posts

Posted - 06 Sep 2006 :  16:06:55  Show Profile  Visit Erik Scott de Bie's Homepage Send Erik Scott de Bie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thank you for your insights! I'm glad things worked so well for you.

Also, thanks for letting me know about your reaction to that scene. Though obviously it was not my intention to present the scene that way, I do take it as praise that the scene evoked such a reaction. It was NOT an easy scene for me to write either -- not because the words wouldn't flow, if you know what I mean, and I'm pretty sure you do.

I myself am rather looking forward to Depths as well. Remember, you get a preview of the heroine in "The Greater Treasure," my Realms of the Elves novella.

Cheers!

Erik Scott de Bie

'Tis easier to destroy than to create.

Author of a number of Realms novels (GHOSTWALKER, DEPTHS OF MADNESS, and the SHADOWBANE series), contributor to the NEVERWINTER CAMPAIGN GUIDE and SHADOWFELL: GLOOMWROUGHT AND BEYOND, Twitch DM of the Dungeon Scrawlers, currently playing "The Westgate Irregulars"
Go to Top of Page

The Red Walker
Great Reader

USA
3563 Posts

Posted - 07 Sep 2006 :  00:45:28  Show Profile Send The Red Walker a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Erik Scott de Bie

Thank you for your insights! I'm glad things worked so well for you.

Also, thanks for letting me know about your reaction to that scene. Though obviously it was not my intention to present the scene that way, I do take it as praise that the scene evoked such a reaction. It was NOT an easy scene for me to write either -- not because the words wouldn't flow, if you know what I mean, and I'm pretty sure you do.

I myself am rather looking forward to Depths as well. Remember, you get a preview of the heroine in "The Greater Treasure," my Realms of the Elves novella.

Cheers!

How could anyone forget Fox?

A little nonsense now and then, relished by the wisest men - Willy Wonka

"We need men who can dream of things that never were." -

John F. Kennedy, speech in Dublin, Ireland, June 28, 1963
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page