Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms Novels
 Started reading Evermeet. Got some questions
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 02 May 2005 :  04:42:25  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Evermeet: Island of Elves was first published in April 1998, as I recall, so it's been LONG overdue...

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage
Go to Top of Page

SiriusBlack
Great Reader

USA
5517 Posts

Posted - 02 May 2005 :  04:56:15  Show Profile  Visit SiriusBlack's Homepage Send SiriusBlack a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by The Sage

Evermeet: Island of Elves was first published in April 1998, as I recall, so it's been LONG overdue...

So about eight years by the time we get back to Lamruil. It's a good thing elves are long lived.
Go to Top of Page

Jindael
Senior Scribe

USA
357 Posts

Posted - 02 May 2005 :  04:58:20  Show Profile  Visit Jindael's Homepage Send Jindael a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Us Poor EC fans.

We had to wait forever for Windwalker too..:(

"You don't have a Soul. You are a Soul. You have a body."
-- C.S. Lewis
Go to Top of Page

SiriusBlack
Great Reader

USA
5517 Posts

Posted - 02 May 2005 :  05:04:04  Show Profile  Visit SiriusBlack's Homepage Send SiriusBlack a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Jindael

Us Poor EC fans.

Yes, but we did get results. There are fans of other past FR authors that are still waiting. All I can do is support Elaine Cunningham's FR novels when they come out. Perhaps then WOTC will realize I and others wish to see her write more about the Realms.
Go to Top of Page

Jindael
Senior Scribe

USA
357 Posts

Posted - 02 May 2005 :  05:13:58  Show Profile  Visit Jindael's Homepage Send Jindael a Private Message  Reply with Quote
So, what do I do if I want more Kate Novak and Jeff Grubb novels? :p

-- C.S. Lewis
Go to Top of Page

SiriusBlack
Great Reader

USA
5517 Posts

Posted - 02 May 2005 :  05:15:12  Show Profile  Visit SiriusBlack's Homepage Send SiriusBlack a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Well, first step, since I don't know that much about the authors. Do Kate Novak and Jeff Grubb wish to write again in the Realms? And, are they currently busy doing something else?
Go to Top of Page

Kajehase
Great Reader

Sweden
2104 Posts

Posted - 02 May 2005 :  05:25:59  Show Profile Send Kajehase a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Ever watched Misery?

Whatever you do, don't use that method

There is a rumour going around that I have found god. I think is unlikely because I have enough difficulty finding my keys, and there is empirical evidence that they exist.
Terry Pratchett
Go to Top of Page

SiriusBlack
Great Reader

USA
5517 Posts

Posted - 02 May 2005 :  05:33:14  Show Profile  Visit SiriusBlack's Homepage Send SiriusBlack a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Kajehase
Ever watched Misery?

Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 02 May 2005 :  05:39:06  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by SiriusBlack

quote:

Us Poor EC fans.

Yes, but we did get results. There are fans of other past FR authors that are still waiting. All I can do is support Elaine Cunningham's FR novels when they come out. Perhaps then WOTC will realize I and others wish to see her write more about the Realms.

Too true!

I'll always continue to support the works and character of Elaine Cunningham. And I'm never disappointed.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage
Go to Top of Page

Jindael
Senior Scribe

USA
357 Posts

Posted - 02 May 2005 :  05:44:49  Show Profile  Visit Jindael's Homepage Send Jindael a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

Ever watched Misery?

Whatever you do, don't use that method

Foiled again!

Er, I mean.

ha ha!

-- C.S. Lewis
Go to Top of Page

SiriusBlack
Great Reader

USA
5517 Posts

Posted - 02 May 2005 :  06:02:26  Show Profile  Visit SiriusBlack's Homepage Send SiriusBlack a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
I'll always continue to support the works and character of Elaine Cunningham. And I'm never disappointed.

Indeed. She's getting me to purchase a Dragon Magazine issue and I don't recall doing that in well over a year.
Go to Top of Page

Kajehase
Great Reader

Sweden
2104 Posts

Posted - 02 May 2005 :  16:10:32  Show Profile Send Kajehase a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

Indeed. She's getting me to purchase a Dragon Magazine issue and I don't recall doing that in well over a year.

She's doing the same for me, and I don't recall doing that for ...well never. Expensive stuff, imported magazines.

There is a rumour going around that I have found god. I think is unlikely because I have enough difficulty finding my keys, and there is empirical evidence that they exist.
Terry Pratchett
Go to Top of Page

SiriusBlack
Great Reader

USA
5517 Posts

Posted - 02 May 2005 :  16:24:12  Show Profile  Visit SiriusBlack's Homepage Send SiriusBlack a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
She's doing the same for me, and I don't recall doing that for ...well never. Expensive stuff, imported magazines.

Ouch! Very true.
Go to Top of Page

khorne
Master of Realmslore

Finland
1073 Posts

Posted - 02 May 2005 :  20:31:21  Show Profile  Visit khorne's Homepage Send khorne a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

Ouch! Very true.

My local library has all the dragon magasines

If I were a ranger, I would pick NDA for my favorite enemy
Go to Top of Page

SiriusBlack
Great Reader

USA
5517 Posts

Posted - 02 May 2005 :  20:40:01  Show Profile  Visit SiriusBlack's Homepage Send SiriusBlack a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by khorne

I don't even have to look at your profile to know you live someplace other than the United States.
Go to Top of Page

Fenian
Acolyte

Japan
6 Posts

Posted - 03 May 2005 :  05:46:44  Show Profile  Visit Fenian's Homepage Send Fenian a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by khorne

I don't even have to look at your profile to know you live someplace other than the United States.

That is the problem, in japan(i am no japanese btw) i haven`t find a bookstore that sells dragons magazines.I guess i would have to order them by internet.

Get in, do the job, get out. If they're lucky, they won't know I'm there. If not, they'll wish I wasn't."

Fenian Lostsoul
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000