Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms Software
 Neverwinter Nights 2 announced
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Dargoth
Great Reader

Australia
4607 Posts

Posted - 05 Aug 2004 :  05:58:50  Show Profile  Visit Dargoth's Homepage Send Dargoth a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Looks like where getting a NWN 2

http://pc.gamespy.com/pc/neverwinter-nights-ii/536051p1.html

*chuckle*

I love that Feargus and Obsidian Entertainment are working on it (for those that dont know alot of Obsidians employees are rfefugees from Black Isle)

“I am the King of Rome, and above grammar”

Emperor Sigismund

"Its good to be the King!"

Mel Brooks

Arivia
Great Reader

Canada
2965 Posts

Posted - 05 Aug 2004 :  06:06:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Another link[slashdot.org]

The above link is notable for links to the official Atari page and a link to a post on the Obsidian forums with a single piece of concept art. We've got awhile to wait, though-the projected release date is in 2006.

Nice to see Bioware will be aiding them with the game-although I don't think Obsidian needs it that much(It's also nice to see the strong relationship between those two groups continue). It'll be interesting to see if it continues with the original OC, even though it was so bad.
Go to Top of Page

Dargoth
Great Reader

Australia
4607 Posts

Posted - 05 Aug 2004 :  06:21:22  Show Profile  Visit Dargoth's Homepage Send Dargoth a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Obsidian are doing quite well out of their relationship with Bioware, Obsidian are also making the Sequel to another successful Bioware franchise Knights of the Old Republic 2

“I am the King of Rome, and above grammar”

Emperor Sigismund

"Its good to be the King!"

Mel Brooks
Go to Top of Page

kahonen
Senior Scribe

United Kingdom
358 Posts

Posted - 05 Aug 2004 :  12:36:08  Show Profile  Visit kahonen's Homepage Send kahonen a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Sadly, Atari will be involved. As good an indication as possible that the game should be avoided

I've still got two very nice coasters at home which have "Temple of Elemental Evil" labels on them.

Go to Top of Page

Winterfox
Senior Scribe

895 Posts

Posted - 05 Aug 2004 :  13:17:33  Show Profile  Visit Winterfox's Homepage Send Winterfox a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well, HotU wasn't that bad. If anything, the official campaign of it outshines most of the recent offerings in the RPG genre.

I'm much more excited about KotOR2, though, even if that was announced some time ago. Woohoo!
Go to Top of Page

MuadDib
Senior Scribe

South Africa
442 Posts

Posted - 08 Aug 2004 :  12:49:20  Show Profile  Visit MuadDib's Homepage Send MuadDib a Private Message  Reply with Quote
To me the big news on it is their license for the KotOR engine

MuadDib - Candlekeep Inn Barhand
Go to Top of Page

Kaervok
Seeker

USA
63 Posts

Posted - 09 Aug 2004 :  04:02:43  Show Profile  Visit Kaervok's Homepage Send Kaervok a Private Message  Reply with Quote
YOU GUYS. This is my little revival blessing. long have I been drifting from my path of ever Faerunian love. This is it! A revive towars Faerun! I could not be more excited right now. In fact I picked up baldurs gate 2, and installed this game called TOB which I've never before played, and hell yeah, i can't get enough. Excuse my language, I'm just so happy right now. ::Shouts::

And yeah, also, I finally got a chance to play KOTOR, jeesus, what an addictive fun game, very awesome story, and hell, I love it- I've been playing for 8 hours now and I'm still on Taris. H*Ll yeah, I like a game like that, but can't wait to be a jedi. Well everyone jump for joy.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000