Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms Software
 Neverwinter Nights 2 announced

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Dargoth Posted - 05 Aug 2004 : 05:58:50
Looks like where getting a NWN 2

http://pc.gamespy.com/pc/neverwinter-nights-ii/536051p1.html

*chuckle*

I love that Feargus and Obsidian Entertainment are working on it (for those that dont know alot of Obsidians employees are rfefugees from Black Isle)
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Kaervok Posted - 09 Aug 2004 : 04:02:43
YOU GUYS. This is my little revival blessing. long have I been drifting from my path of ever Faerunian love. This is it! A revive towars Faerun! I could not be more excited right now. In fact I picked up baldurs gate 2, and installed this game called TOB which I've never before played, and hell yeah, i can't get enough. Excuse my language, I'm just so happy right now. ::Shouts::

And yeah, also, I finally got a chance to play KOTOR, jeesus, what an addictive fun game, very awesome story, and hell, I love it- I've been playing for 8 hours now and I'm still on Taris. H*Ll yeah, I like a game like that, but can't wait to be a jedi. Well everyone jump for joy.
MuadDib Posted - 08 Aug 2004 : 12:49:20
To me the big news on it is their license for the KotOR engine
Winterfox Posted - 05 Aug 2004 : 13:17:33
Well, HotU wasn't that bad. If anything, the official campaign of it outshines most of the recent offerings in the RPG genre.

I'm much more excited about KotOR2, though, even if that was announced some time ago. Woohoo!
kahonen Posted - 05 Aug 2004 : 12:36:08
Sadly, Atari will be involved. As good an indication as possible that the game should be avoided

I've still got two very nice coasters at home which have "Temple of Elemental Evil" labels on them.

Dargoth Posted - 05 Aug 2004 : 06:21:22
Obsidian are doing quite well out of their relationship with Bioware, Obsidian are also making the Sequel to another successful Bioware franchise Knights of the Old Republic 2
Arivia Posted - 05 Aug 2004 : 06:06:27
Another link[slashdot.org]

The above link is notable for links to the official Atari page and a link to a post on the Obsidian forums with a single piece of concept art. We've got awhile to wait, though-the projected release date is in 2006.

Nice to see Bioware will be aiding them with the game-although I don't think Obsidian needs it that much(It's also nice to see the strong relationship between those two groups continue). It'll be interesting to see if it continues with the original OC, even though it was so bad.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000