Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms Software
 A Meeting of NWN Players...
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Shadowlord
Master of Realmslore

USA
1298 Posts

Posted - 07 Jun 2004 :  03:09:22  Show Profile  Visit Shadowlord's Homepage Send Shadowlord a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
I was thinking of having some of the scribes who play Neverwinter Nights to get together on a certain server sometime, and meet up... It's an idea, seeing as how every other tactic to meet members of Candlekeep that has been devised by others in the past has failed. Let me know what you think of this idea...

Just to let you know, I go by Xx-HÃÑÐÛI£-xX online.

The Chosen of Vhaeraun
"Nature is governed by certain immutable rules. By virtue of claw and fang, the lion will always triumph over the goat.Given time, the pounding of the sea will wear away the stone. And when dark elves mingle with the lighter races, the offspring invariably take after the dark parent. It is all much the same. That which is greater shall prevail. Our numbers increase steadily, both through birth and conquest. The dark elves are the dominant race, so ordained by the gods." Ka'Narlist of the Ilythiiri.

Arivia
Great Reader

Canada
2965 Posts

Posted - 07 Jun 2004 :  03:10:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'd be up for it.
Go to Top of Page

Chyron
Learned Scribe

Hong Kong
279 Posts

Posted - 07 Jun 2004 :  09:16:49  Show Profile  Visit Chyron's Homepage Send Chyron a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'd also be up for it.

What I would really like is for someone to host a FR campaign using NWN. I have found that the perpetual servers lack a real realms feel.

Just My Thoughts
Chyron :)

Go to Top of Page

EcThelion
Learned Scribe

Norway
323 Posts

Posted - 14 Jun 2004 :  14:09:03  Show Profile  Visit EcThelion's Homepage Send EcThelion a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Wahaha! i have you now, Shadowlord! My rigged Red Dragon Deciple/Sorceror shall woop your sorry behind!

Just kidding.
Maby I'll C'ya 'round, mate.

Ec'Thelion, formerly known as Forgotten One, now known as Ec'Thelion the Overpowered.
Currently not all that active. I'm preoccupied with Warcraft III for the moment. Bite me :P
Go to Top of Page

Valdar Oakensong
Learned Scribe

United Kingdom
159 Posts

Posted - 13 Jul 2004 :  14:30:10  Show Profile Send Valdar Oakensong a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Sounds good to me, my pc just died and I lost everything so my new character is only a lvl 14 Monk- so be easy on me!

Guns don't kill people, magic missiles do.
Go to Top of Page

blackadder444
Acolyte

1 Posts

Posted - 23 Jul 2004 :  06:26:18  Show Profile  Visit blackadder444's Homepage Send blackadder444 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Good idea! I go by "blackadder4444" I left out a 4 on my forum name

I ride a pitch black steed?
Go to Top of Page

The Wanderer
Learned Scribe

USA
132 Posts

Posted - 23 Jul 2004 :  12:43:27  Show Profile  Visit The Wanderer's Homepage Send The Wanderer a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'd be up for it as well.

The Wanderer
Go to Top of Page

Phobos
Acolyte

Germany
19 Posts

Posted - 23 Jul 2004 :  12:49:27  Show Profile  Visit Phobos's Homepage Send Phobos a Private Message  Reply with Quote
i'd be very interested eventhough i have never played NWN over the net... but with people i can find on this forum i would give it a try... what would i have to do???
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000