Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms Software
 FR Atlas : Complete ?
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

prespos
Acolyte

Canada
25 Posts

Posted - 25 May 2004 :  05:00:14  Show Profile  Visit prespos's Homepage Send prespos a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Well Met,

I've installed the Atlas, and downloaded the update. I did "go" and "reindex" but nothing seemed to happen.

Is there a way that one can check to see if the update maps are all there? I'm just concerned about the corrected regional maps. Is there a little test or trick to confirm that the regional maps that I am looking at are not the old ones?

A Dictionary of Literary Terms
http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Ithaca/3462/literms.htm

Bookwyrm
Great Reader

USA
4740 Posts

Posted - 25 May 2004 :  08:38:08  Show Profile  Visit Bookwyrm's Homepage Send Bookwyrm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I don't believe this project was updated by WotC.

Hell hath no fury like all of Candlekeep rising in defense of one of its own.

Download the brickfilm masterpiece by Leftfield Studios! See this page for more.
Go to Top of Page

Lord Rad
Great Reader

United Kingdom
2080 Posts

Posted - 25 May 2004 :  08:43:30  Show Profile  Visit Lord Rad's Homepage Send Lord Rad a Private Message  Reply with Quote
kahonen wrote a utility to list all maps installed for the atlas (over in the Wondrous Treasures section).

Lord Rad

"What? No, I wasn't reading your module. I was just looking at the pictures"
Go to Top of Page

kahonen
Senior Scribe

United Kingdom
358 Posts

Posted - 07 Jun 2004 :  12:30:11  Show Profile  Visit kahonen's Homepage Send kahonen a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by prespos

Well Met,

I've installed the Atlas, and downloaded the update. I did "go" and "reindex" but nothing seemed to happen.

Is there a way that one can check to see if the update maps are all there? I'm just concerned about the corrected regional maps. Is there a little test or trick to confirm that the regional maps that I am looking at are not the old ones?

I'm not convinced that any of the updates actually corrected any of the maps. They were all new content as far as I'm aware.

Go to Top of Page

SiriusBlack
Great Reader

USA
5517 Posts

Posted - 07 Jun 2004 :  15:22:01  Show Profile  Visit SiriusBlack's Homepage Send SiriusBlack a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by prespos

One of my players had this and I recall the updates she kept having to install. I don't recall any trick, but I'll try to ask her when I see her tonight.
Go to Top of Page

Baalster
Acolyte

19 Posts

Posted - 15 Jul 2004 :  20:21:08  Show Profile  Visit Baalster's Homepage Send Baalster a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by kahonen
I'm not convinced that any of the updates actually corrected any of the maps. They were all new content as far as I'm aware.

This is correct. More names plotted on the maps. At least I believe that is the case for update 3.

Baalster

The North is indeed as they say in the Vilhon Reach - a land of "hard, brutal men in leather and furs who swing overhasty swords."
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000