Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 The Spine Of The World.
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Gildin
Acolyte

Finland
2 Posts

Posted - 25 May 2004 :  11:30:13  Show Profile  Visit Gildin's Homepage Send Gildin a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Anyone know a website, where i could find good information about the Spine of The World? I couldn't find from here in Candlekeep!

Edited by - Alaundo on 25 May 2004 12:09:55

Brother Ezra
Learned Scribe

USA
268 Posts

Posted - 25 May 2004 :  13:09:13  Show Profile  Visit Brother Ezra's Homepage Send Brother Ezra a Private Message  Reply with Quote
You might want to give the Forgotten Realms Index a try. It links quite a few online resources about the Forgotten Realms in an easy-to-use format, seperated by geographical region:

www.toril.info

Good luck

"Suffering is the touchstone of all spiritual growth."
-St. Sollars the Twice-Martyred
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 25 May 2004 :  14:52:47  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
An interesting resource. I hope that Alaundo has taken note of it also. It will make a valuable addition to Candlekeep's archives...

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage
Go to Top of Page

Alaundo
Head Moderator
Admin

United Kingdom
5692 Posts

Posted - 25 May 2004 :  16:57:14  Show Profile  Visit Alaundo's Homepage Send Alaundo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by The Sage

An interesting resource. I hope that Alaundo has taken note of it also. It will make a valuable addition to Candlekeep's archives...

Well met

Indeed, Sage. This resource has been around for quite some time now. In fact, I believe the proprietor has not long arrived at Candlekeep.

Alaundo
Candlekeep Forums Head Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

An Introduction to Candlekeep - by Ed Greenwood
The Candlekeep Compendium - Tomes of Realmslore penned by Scribes of Candlekeep
Go to Top of Page

Brother Ezra
Learned Scribe

USA
268 Posts

Posted - 25 May 2004 :  19:04:57  Show Profile  Visit Brother Ezra's Homepage Send Brother Ezra a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Alaundo

quote:
Originally posted by The Sage

Well met

Indeed, Sage. This resource has been around for quite some time now. In fact, I believe the proprietor has not long arrived at Candlekeep.

Indeed, Alaundo, I recall seeing his first message not less than a day ago.

"Suffering is the touchstone of all spiritual growth."
-St. Sollars the Twice-Martyred

Edited by - Brother Ezra on 25 May 2004 21:56:20
Go to Top of Page

Hymn
Senior Scribe

Sweden
514 Posts

Posted - 25 May 2004 :  20:14:49  Show Profile Send Hymn a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Brother Ezra

You might want to give the Forgotten Realms Index a try. It links quite a few online resources about the Forgotten Realms in an easy-to-use format, seperated by geographical region:

www.toril.info

Good luck

lol, so that's where the site moved to. I lost it when it went down on the crosswind server.

Sauro moki kara ochiro - Even monkeys falls from trees.

The path that leads to truth is littered with the bodies of the ignorant - Miyamoto Musashi
Go to Top of Page

SiriusBlack
Great Reader

USA
5517 Posts

Posted - 25 May 2004 :  20:43:13  Show Profile  Visit SiriusBlack's Homepage Send SiriusBlack a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Hymn
lol, so that's where the site moved to. I lost it when it went down on the crosswind server.

As did I. Thanks Brother Ezra for giving the new URL for it.
Go to Top of Page

Israfel666
Acolyte

Italy
37 Posts

Posted - 25 May 2004 :  21:42:54  Show Profile  Visit Israfel666's Homepage Send Israfel666 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the link, Ezra... that site is lovely!

Stat rosa pristina nomine, nomina nuda tenemus.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000