Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 Running the Realms
 Locations of Dragon Heist 'Encounters' in Waterdee
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Tigon
Acolyte

USA
47 Posts

Posted - 16 Apr 2020 :  04:38:38  Show Profile Send Tigon a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Did anyone ever find locations for where these encounters take place? I mean, clearly we have little battle maps and whatnot, but like where in Waterdeep is: Encounter 7: The Old Tower, or Encounter 6: Theater.

Some are obvious or ambiguous. I assume The street chase and rooftop chase could happen in any number of areas of the city, and clearly Mistshore is in the dock ward, my guess is maybe out by Coin Alley on Sail Street. Although Mirt may not like such a rough area near his mansion, or possibly somewhere between the Soaring Pegasus and Angry Coxswain on Dock Street. Clearly the Mausoleaum is in the City of the Dead. The Cellar Complex, again could be underneath any number of parts of the city, though it might be good to put it somewhere in Trades Ward, would just need to be along a sewer route.

The ones id really like identified (and I'd prefer cannon, though if there is no canonical location identified some sages will likely have some pretty good estimations.):

Mistshore
Theater
Old Tower
Courthouse
Converted Windmill

Budapest
Acolyte

4 Posts

Posted - 19 Apr 2020 :  07:27:16  Show Profile Send Budapest a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I too would like to know where some of these encounters take place. I did find the answer to one: Mistshore

https://www.sageadvice.eu/2020/01/06/where-exactly-mistshore-on-a-map-of-waterdeep-is/
Go to Top of Page

lookatroopa
Acolyte

Netherlands
38 Posts

Posted - 19 Apr 2020 :  12:27:36  Show Profile Send lookatroopa a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The Theater encounter takes place in one of three locations dependent on the season. In spring it's the Pink Flump in the Castle Ward; in autumn the Seven Masks in the Dock Ward; in winter the Brizzenbright in the Trades Ward.

The same is true for the Old Tower: In spring it's an unnamed tower in an unspecified area; same goes for summer; in autumn it's an unnamed tower in the Dock Ward; in winter it's Yellowspire, a tower in the Castle Ward.

The summer Courthouse is in the Dock Ward; the autumn one in the Castle Ward.

Spring and summer's Converted Windmills are in the Southern ward; autumn's is in the Sea Ward; winter's is in the Field Ward.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000