Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 DM's Guild
 My Two Adventures on DM's Guild
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Meriflous Giantsbane
Acolyte

USA
2 Posts

Posted - 14 Sep 2016 :  02:17:58  Show Profile Send Meriflous Giantsbane a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
I recently published a couple of adventures that are fairly Realms specific on the DM's guild that I would like to plug. The first, The Mystery at Dreary's Well, is a mystery adventure for low level characters set in a town I created filled with (what I hope are) interesting characters.

https://www.dmsguild.com/product/175868/The-Mystery-at-Drearys-Well

The second is a short side trek in the Underdark meant to be used with Out of the Abyss, and focuses on getting a mad drider to a shrine of Eilistraee.

https://www.dmsguild.com/product/184559/Dark-Redemption

I'd love if folks would check them out and/or give me feedback. Right now I am working on an adventure locale for the city of Myth Lharast. I've DMed the realms for years and am a comparative novice in lore in these parts, but its my attempt at fleshing out an interesting place in the realms only mentioned in passing to my knowledge in any published resources. I'd love to hear feedback or ideas on things folks would think would work well in the locale.

Cards77
Senior Scribe

USA
745 Posts

Posted - 14 Sep 2016 :  17:30:25  Show Profile Send Cards77 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
What rule set is this for? If you send me a copy I will do a complete review with constructive feedback (privately if you wish). Or i could help you convert it to another rule set like Pathfinder/3.5e so you can expand your market for these. I think there are some amazing users here that have a ton of talent and frankly I wish more such as yourself would come forward with their own adventures.
Go to Top of Page

Meriflous Giantsbane
Acolyte

USA
2 Posts

Posted - 17 Sep 2016 :  15:04:18  Show Profile Send Meriflous Giantsbane a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Its written for 5e - I think it would be fairly trivial for a dm to convert to 3.5 on the fly. I'll happily PM you the adventures for feedback. Thanks for the offer.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000