Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 Running the Realms
 Maps of cities in Turmish
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Saniles
Acolyte

1 Posts

Posted - 14 Nov 2015 :  22:40:18  Show Profile Send Saniles a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Hey guys! I'm brand new to this site, but I'm relatively experienced with D&D. Certainly don't know everything but I've played for many years now. I'm working on a campaign at present that takes place in Turmish. What I'm looking for at the moment is if anyone has good maps of the cities in that area. I've got the one of the capital city but I'm looking for others if they exist. If they don't exist, does anyone have a good resource for random town/city map generators they can recommend? Thanks guys, I look forward to being apart of this site.

Darkmeer
Senior Scribe

USA
505 Posts

Posted - 22 Nov 2015 :  02:35:31  Show Profile  Visit Darkmeer's Homepage Send Darkmeer a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I hate to say it, but I am unaware of any other maps fo rthe cities in Turmish. I might look for ancient city maps in similar real world areas online and adapt from there.

"These people are my family, not just friends, and if you want to get to them you gotta go through ME."
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000