Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 Running the Realms
 Adventures in the Moonsea area
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

xmaxx
Acolyte

France
39 Posts

Posted - 23 Aug 2015 :  19:44:07  Show Profile Send xmaxx a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Hi all,

Currently DMing the adventure "Monument of the Ancients" (Dungeon Magazine #170), starting in Phlan, I am looking for other adventures in the same northern area.

Do you have names and/or Dungeon Magazine #'s?

ps :my players will eventually go back to the Dales, so areas close to Daggerdale, Elventree, Yulash, Hillsfar are fine too...

Hoondatha
Great Reader

USA
2449 Posts

Posted - 23 Aug 2015 :  20:20:30  Show Profile  Visit Hoondatha's Homepage Send Hoondatha a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well, if you're interested in Daggerdale there are the 2e adventures Doom in Daggerdale (people are falling asleep and dying during the Zhent occupation) and Return of Randal Morn (three adventures, kicking the Zhents out). Both are aimed at starting characters, but can easily be scaled up just by making the Zhents scarier.

I think that's it for published adventures in that area that I know of, though I don't know much about Dungeon so there may be some there.

Doggedly converting 3e back to what D&D should be...
Sigh... And now 4e as well.
Go to Top of Page

Dargoth
Great Reader

Australia
4607 Posts

Posted - 24 Aug 2015 :  00:12:50  Show Profile  Visit Dargoth's Homepage Send Dargoth a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Theres always Ruins of Adventure which is set in Phlan old 1st edition remake of the Pool of Radience video game

In 5ed the 3 Adventurers league campaigns are set in Phlan, Mulmaster and Hillsfar with roughly 10-16 modules per campaign

In 3ed theres Theres the Mysteries of the Moonseas hardcover module

“I am the King of Rome, and above grammar”

Emperor Sigismund

"Its good to be the King!"

Mel Brooks
Go to Top of Page

Delwa
Master of Realmslore

USA
1268 Posts

Posted - 24 Aug 2015 :  00:26:44  Show Profile  Visit Delwa's Homepage Send Delwa a Private Message  Reply with Quote
There's Harried in Hillsfar that a few mentioned.

The hardcover module Mysteries of the Moonsea is available via DrivethruRPG in pdf if you don't own the physical copy.

Also, there are a couple articles you might draw inspiration from that were put up on the Adventurer's League website. This one on Phlan, and this one on Mulmaster.

- Delwa Aunglor
I am off to slay yon refrigerator and spoil it's horde. Go for the cheese, Boo!

"The Realms change; seldom at the speed desired of those who strive, but far too quickly for those who resist." - The Simbul, taken from the Forgotten Realms Campaign Conspectus
Go to Top of Page

dragonfriend
Seeker

Italy
65 Posts

Posted - 24 Aug 2015 :  12:11:22  Show Profile  Visit dragonfriend's Homepage Send dragonfriend a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Mysteries of Moonsea. I'm playing it right now with 5e rules. A lot of short linked adventures, with some work could be an interesting campaign
Go to Top of Page

Artemas Entreri
Great Reader

USA
3131 Posts

Posted - 24 Aug 2015 :  14:55:32  Show Profile Send Artemas Entreri a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Hoondatha

Well, if you're interested in Daggerdale there are the 2e adventures Doom in Daggerdale (people are falling asleep and dying during the Zhent occupation) and Return of Randal Morn (three adventures, kicking the Zhents out).

I LOVE the cover art on this one!

Some people have a way with words, and other people...oh, uh, not have way. -Steve Martin

Amazon "KindleUnlimited" Free Trial: http://amzn.to/2AJ4yD2

Try Audible and Get 2 Free Audio Books! https://amzn.to/2IgBede
Go to Top of Page

Cbad285
Learned Scribe

160 Posts

Posted - 26 Aug 2015 :  09:31:37  Show Profile Send Cbad285 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
old school zhentil keep box set. can't go wrong.

"Beware the Dream Fever!"
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000