Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 Running the Realms
 Festivals of Silverymoon
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Cards77
Senior Scribe

USA
745 Posts

Posted - 17 Jul 2014 :  21:27:45  Show Profile Send Cards77 a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
neuronphaser's awesome calendar got me thinking about the last week of Flamerule just before Midsummer. I see an entire week of festivals in Silverymoon.

Oldcasks, Cloakswirl, Masks, Moondown, Claws, Glaurth. Anyone have any info on these or any other festivals. I'd like to role play them with my group but I haven't seen them even hardly mentioned anywhere. Thanks.

Faraer
Great Reader

3308 Posts

Posted - 17 Jul 2014 :  22:07:45  Show Profile  Visit Faraer's Homepage Send Faraer a Private Message  Reply with Quote
See ye here.
Go to Top of Page

Cards77
Senior Scribe

USA
745 Posts

Posted - 17 Jul 2014 :  22:39:42  Show Profile Send Cards77 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Faraer

See ye here.

Thanks I don't know how you found that so fast! I've been searching and reading old So Saith Ed posts for a while. Must've missed it.
Go to Top of Page

Faraer
Great Reader

3308 Posts

Posted - 18 Jul 2014 :  18:01:23  Show Profile  Visit Faraer's Homepage Send Faraer a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The 'So Saith Ed' archive only goes through 2009 at the moment, so I use "questions for ed greenwood" as a search term if I want to search those threads.
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 21 Jul 2014 :  04:43:53  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Faraer

The 'So Saith Ed' archive only goes through 2009 at the moment, so I use "questions for ed greenwood" as a search term if I want to search those threads.

I'm still updating those portions of the archive that remain out of date. The year 2013 is almost complete, with years 2012, 2011, and 2010 to be double-checked to see that I haven't missed anything in my previous compilation efforts.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage
Go to Top of Page

Cards77
Senior Scribe

USA
745 Posts

Posted - 21 Jul 2014 :  23:29:17  Show Profile Send Cards77 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thank you. I'm sure i speak for many DM's when I say that your efforts do not go unnoticed. We use HUGE amounts of the lore found there to enrichen our games for our players.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000