Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Chamber of Sages
 Questions for Elaine Cunningham
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 81

Shadowlord
Master of Realmslore

USA
1298 Posts

Posted - 22 Feb 2004 :  18:19:35  Show Profile  Visit Shadowlord's Homepage Send Shadowlord a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by ElaineCunningham

Drow gods: Shadowlord, you seem to have missed part of my post. The bumper-sticker slogan was advanced as a sentiment I would NOT slap on the ol' minivan. Sorry to ruin the moment. ;)

Actually, I did see it, but, you know....

The Chosen of Vhaeraun
"Nature is governed by certain immutable rules. By virtue of claw and fang, the lion will always triumph over the goat.Given time, the pounding of the sea will wear away the stone. And when dark elves mingle with the lighter races, the offspring invariably take after the dark parent. It is all much the same. That which is greater shall prevail. Our numbers increase steadily, both through birth and conquest. The dark elves are the dominant race, so ordained by the gods." Ka'Narlist of the Ilythiiri.
Go to Top of Page

ElaineCunningham
Forgotten Realms Author

2396 Posts

Posted - 23 Feb 2004 :  15:48:11  Show Profile  Visit ElaineCunningham's Homepage
Actually, the book publishers, TSR/WotC included, never seemed overly concerned with the photo issue. It's a small detail, and not a particularly important one. It's very likely that more prominent writers are under more pressure to be visible,which is one of the benefits of being an obscure midlist writer. In my experience, magazine editors and convention organizers are more emphatic about author photos than are book publishers.

BIG change of topic coming up.

A friend of mine sent me this link to a parody entitled "Queer Eye for the Fandom Guy." It depicts the Fab Five taking on such notables as Fox Mulder, Captain Jack Sparrow, Legolas, and Professor Snape of Harry Potter fame. Very amusing.

http://www.livejournal.com/users/yahtzee63/34296.html#cutid1

Go to Top of Page

Bookwyrm
Great Reader

USA
4740 Posts

Posted - 23 Feb 2004 :  16:51:32  Show Profile  Visit Bookwyrm's Homepage Send Bookwyrm a Private Message
lol! Very amusing. I've never seen that show, and have no wish to, but that was very nice.

(At least now I know who this "Fab Five" group is.)

Hell hath no fury like all of Candlekeep rising in defense of one of its own.

Download the brickfilm masterpiece by Leftfield Studios! See this page for more.
Go to Top of Page

Neo2151
Learned Scribe

USA
113 Posts

Posted - 23 Feb 2004 :  17:12:05  Show Profile Send Neo2151 a Private Message
And here I am, coming into a wonderful opportunity to ask one of my favorite authors questions... and I'm late ::sigh::

Anyway, I just had a couple of questions Mrs. Cunningham:

First, after having read all of your literary work in the Realms (unless you're holding out on us ) it's pretty obvious you have an affinity for elves. What was it like while you were writing Thornhold to have to deal with the extreme and lawful mindset of a sect of paladins after coming from such a history of such a chaotic-by-nature race?

Second, I haven't been collecting Forgotten Realms for very long (as compared to a few of my friends who introduced me to Faerun) but I have a thing for having the covers of my books match. Maybe my friends and I are just being too picky, but I bought Daughter of the Drow and Tangled Webs before they started reprinting the books, and now I have to buy Windwaker to finish the trilogy, but it almost feels like it doesn't belong, since they reprinted Starlight and Shadows before it was even finished. I realize I've been rambling for a little bit now, but my question is I was wondering if this bothered you at all, or if it was just me. Thanks very much.

"Come looking for me, and I will blast you to dust, and then lay waste to all your descendants, ancestors, and the realm you came from, every last tree and stone of it. Why? Well, it's what I usually do."

-Baerendra Riverhand on The Story of Spellfire
Go to Top of Page

Foxhelm
Senior Scribe

Canada
592 Posts

Posted - 23 Feb 2004 :  17:40:41  Show Profile Send Foxhelm a Private Message
I like to say I'm a fan.

It seems to me that one of the major themes in your books is the pull between two worlds of your major characters. Elven vs. Human. Social interaction vs. isolation. The Greater Good vs. Selfishness. Hidden selves.

I was wondering what you think of Planetouched/Deathtouched characters, who are torn between Elemental/Outsider/Undead (From Dragon mag) world and the human realms. Would you ever add a Planetouched/Deathtouched character to your writings? How would Liriel or Danilo & Arilyn react to Planetouched/Deathtouched?

It would also be very interesting to see the reaction of Arilyn, Kymil, Elaith or the other elves in your books reactions to Fey'ri.

Just curious.

Thanks.

Ed Greenwood! The Solution... and Cause of all the Realms Problems!

Edited by - Foxhelm on 23 Feb 2004 17:45:09
Go to Top of Page

ElaineCunningham
Forgotten Realms Author

2396 Posts

Posted - 23 Feb 2004 :  19:28:49  Show Profile  Visit ElaineCunningham's Homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Neo2151
What was it like while you were writing Thornhold to have to deal with the extreme and lawful mindset of a sect of paladins after coming from such a history of such a chaotic-by-nature race?

I didn't try to portray the mindset of a paladin order, per se. The main question in Thornhold is not "What is a paladin like?" but "What would it be like to be the CHILD of a paladin?" There's a huge difference, especially considering some of the tough choices a paladin must make. The old 2nd edition handbook, The Complete Guide to Paladins, indicates that very few marry and have families, partly because of their short life expectancy, but largely because duty and family present conflicting demands.

Writing Thornhold was made both easy and difficult by my strict religious background. I understand the paladin mindset extremely well -- well enough to know that the religious life isn't as simple as game rules want to make it. I used to teach history, so my view of the paladin order was also shaped by the real-world history of the Crusades, particularly the Knights Templar and Knights of Malta. History teaches us that life is messy, and choices are seldom black and white. The young paladin Algorand, a good man and a skilled fighter, found that life outside the monestary presented challenges for which he was sadly unprepared. Thornhold explores the complexity of moral issues, and the reality of tough decisions that frequently have mixed results.

quote:
I bought Daughter of the Drow and Tangled Webs before they started reprinting the books, and now I have to buy Windwaker to finish the trilogy, but it almost feels like it doesn't belong, since they reprinted Starlight and Shadows before it was even finished. I realize I've been rambling for a little bit now, but my question is I was wondering if this bothered you at all, or if it was just me.

Actually, I'm delighted that WotC decided to redesign the cover art. Todd Lockwood did a terrific job with the new covers, and they're an enormous improvement on the first edition covers. In an ideal world, I'd be able to hunt down every single first-edition copy of the first two books and super-glue the Lockwood covers over the old art.

Edited by - ElaineCunningham on 23 Feb 2004 19:38:10
Go to Top of Page

ElaineCunningham
Forgotten Realms Author

2396 Posts

Posted - 23 Feb 2004 :  19:47:55  Show Profile  Visit ElaineCunningham's Homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Foxhelm
I was wondering what you think of Planetouched/Deathtouched characters, who are torn between Elemental/Outsider/Undead (From Dragon mag) world and the human realms. Would you ever add a Planetouched/Deathtouched character to your writings?

A water genasi has a minor role in Windwalker, but I really haven't given any thought to such characters in future stories -- mostly because I have no idea what I'll be doing next!
Go to Top of Page

Foxhelm
Senior Scribe

Canada
592 Posts

Posted - 24 Feb 2004 :  04:16:00  Show Profile Send Foxhelm a Private Message
I hope you keep it in mind when you get a chance. I might be able to see Danilo might make friends with these unusual kin.

And I hope that I'm not annoying you, but...

What do you think your Elven characters would react to Fey'ri, the Demonfey. Most elves look at them with loathing, if they know. But how would they react to these outsiders stuck between the world of Demons and Elves. Especially if they came across a neutral (More likely than a good version, which would be 1 in a billion) example of the kin on the run from the rest of the clans.

Also do you think that there are Moon/Wild/Drow/Wood elves version of Fey'ri? Are they similar to the Sun elf version if they use the same demons (Succubi/Incubi)? Or are they something different?

I could see Liriel being more open about it, coming from a society where there is Demon/Elf mixing, than normal elven characters.

I hope I have entertained you.

Thanks.

Ed Greenwood! The Solution... and Cause of all the Realms Problems!
Go to Top of Page

ElaineCunningham
Forgotten Realms Author

2396 Posts

Posted - 24 Feb 2004 :  13:00:30  Show Profile  Visit ElaineCunningham's Homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Foxhelm

I hope you keep it in mind when you get a chance.

Truth be told, I'm not particularly interested in this new round of half-somethings. In recent years the Realms have acquired a good many new races, most of them hybrids of some sort. If a new creature happens to fit into a developing plot, fine, but I wouldn't go out of my way to create a storyline to include one.

For example, the introduction of "star elves," one of last year's new elven subraces, into the area around Rashemen explained several things about Sharlarra, a character in Windwalker. Because this new bit of lore served the plot and characterizations already in progress, I incorporated it into the story. But I'm far less likely to read an article in DRAGON and think, "Oooh! Ghost elves! Gotta write a book about them..."

To each, his own. Most likely there are some FR writers who are fascinated by the deathtouched and can't wait to write a dark, compelling tale about them. But that's not where my interests lie.

Edited by - ElaineCunningham on 24 Feb 2004 13:07:01
Go to Top of Page

Sirine
Acolyte

USA
8 Posts

Posted - 24 Feb 2004 :  14:24:46  Show Profile  Visit Sirine's Homepage Send Sirine a Private Message
quickquickquickquickquick question- (probably asked before, but...) how did you start your career as a writer? i would assume that you enjoy your writing, but doesn't it become tedious after a while, as something you have to do for work, not just for fun?

Cheers, everyone!
Go to Top of Page

SiriusBlack
Great Reader

USA
5517 Posts

Posted - 24 Feb 2004 :  16:37:52  Show Profile  Visit SiriusBlack's Homepage Send SiriusBlack a Private Message
quote:
To each, his own. Most likely there are some FR writers who are fascinated by the deathtouched and can't wait to write a dark, compelling tale about them. But that's not where my interests lie.

I've never been a big fan of the variant half races, plane touched, or whatever one wishes to call them.

However, the thing that makes the Daemonfey from House Dlardrageth stand out from me is the interesting part in history this house plays. A noble, sun elf family, turns to fiends to breed better members for their house. Given how most sun elves treat half-elves, how big of a gong on the hypocrite scale does this action sound?
Go to Top of Page

SiriusBlack
Great Reader

USA
5517 Posts

Posted - 24 Feb 2004 :  16:40:31  Show Profile  Visit SiriusBlack's Homepage Send SiriusBlack a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by Sirine

quickquickquickquickquick question- (probably asked before, but...) how did you start your career as a writer? i would assume that you enjoy your writing, but doesn't it become tedious after a while, as something you have to do for work, not just for fun?

Mrs. Cunningham's FAQ section on her homepage addresses this question. Take a look

http://www.elainecunningham.com/new_page_4.htm
Go to Top of Page

ElaineCunningham
Forgotten Realms Author

2396 Posts

Posted - 25 Feb 2004 :  12:22:49  Show Profile  Visit ElaineCunningham's Homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Sirine

The FAQ link above answers the first question.

Writing is work. It's my job, and like everyone else, I have days when I don't feel like working. But my background in music left me with the understanding that some kinds of fun result from long, long hours of behind-the-scenes effort. The satisfaction of gettting a line of dialogue just right might come only after the tenth or twenth pass through that chapter.
Go to Top of Page

Strahd Von Zarovich
Learned Scribe

United Kingdom
135 Posts

Posted - 29 Feb 2004 :  13:12:31  Show Profile  Visit Strahd Von Zarovich's Homepage Send Strahd Von Zarovich a Private Message
Elaine,

Just dropping into the topic at a late stage I know, but I have a slightly different question for you.

What did you think to the revised cover art for Daughter of the Drow and Tangled Webs, along with Windwalker.

I met Todd Lockwood at Gencon UK last year, and I just had to shake his hand and tell him that no other artwork I have seen has captured the essence of the characters INSIDE the book.

I look forward to reading my Todd Lockwood signed copy of Windwalker soon

Strahd Von Zarovich

Strahd Von Zarovich

Alaundo and I invite fans of everything D&D to join us!
http://www.worldsofdnd.com
Go to Top of Page

ElaineCunningham
Forgotten Realms Author

2396 Posts

Posted - 01 Mar 2004 :  14:46:51  Show Profile  Visit ElaineCunningham's Homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Strahd Von Zarovich
What did you think to the revised cover art for Daughter of the Drow and Tangled Webs, along with Windwalker.

I met Todd Lockwood at Gencon UK last year, and I just had to shake his hand and tell him that no other artwork I have seen has captured the essence of the characters INSIDE the book.

Todd Lockwood is a wonderful visual storyteller, and he spent a considerable amount of time and effort to truly illustrate the characters and the story. He did a terrific job with the new covers. To some extent, everyone judges books by their covers, literally as well as metaphorically. I'm exceedingly tickled to have that calibre of art on Liriel's trilogy.

Edited by - ElaineCunningham on 01 Mar 2004 18:25:54
Go to Top of Page

Bookwyrm
Great Reader

USA
4740 Posts

Posted - 01 Mar 2004 :  16:31:04  Show Profile  Visit Bookwyrm's Homepage Send Bookwyrm a Private Message
quote:

To some extent, everyone judges books by their covers, literally as well as metaphorically.

Especially certain scribes.

(No, I'm not likely to let that one go, Rad. )

Download the brickfilm masterpiece by Leftfield Studios! See this page for more.
Go to Top of Page

Lord Rad
Great Reader

United Kingdom
2080 Posts

Posted - 01 Mar 2004 :  18:56:56  Show Profile  Visit Lord Rad's Homepage Send Lord Rad a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by Bookwyrm

quote:

To some extent, everyone judges books by their covers, literally as well as metaphorically.

Especially certain scribes.

(No, I'm not likely to let that one go, Rad. )

Hey, you cant blame me for appreciating (or not) quality fantasy art

I must say (and how very ashamed I am ) that I did bypass the original Daughter of the Drow and Tangled Webs due to the covers and went on to read other FR novels...which sadly I never got caught up with and DotD\TW were never touched until the new releases..... WOW!!! Definately two of my favorite FR novels! Im anxiously awaiting the paperback Windwalker. Why on earth did WotC never release the new covers in hardcover too?!

Needless to say, this is one very big lesson I have learnt, and never again will I judge a book by its cover.

Lord Rad

"What? No, I wasn't reading your module. I was just looking at the pictures"
Go to Top of Page

Finglas Leaflock
Acolyte

USA
35 Posts

Posted - 02 Mar 2004 :  01:20:13  Show Profile Send Finglas Leaflock a Private Message
Speaking of cover art, and throwing in other artistic renderings of your characters, which one do you feel best represents Arilyn? The only one that really bothers me is the one from the FRCS, in the Harper Scout entry.

Another thing I've been wondering about for a long time (warning, very trivial question coming!), based on the art I've seen--am I correct in guessing that she's right-handed, but uses a two-handed, lefty grip? As a baseball fan as well as a fantasy reader, it struck me that she probably has a Stan Musial-like swing; left-handed but with a bottom "power hand," in this case her right hand. Hmm, maybe I should get out more. On the other hand it is nearly baseball season.
Go to Top of Page

SiriusBlack
Great Reader

USA
5517 Posts

Posted - 02 Mar 2004 :  04:20:38  Show Profile  Visit SiriusBlack's Homepage Send SiriusBlack a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by Rad
Why on earth did WotC never release the new covers in hardcover too?!

No idea on WOTC's decision making. However, I just can't imagine any company thinking that most consumers will purchase a hardcover version of a book they have in paperback even with a much more beautiful, fitting, and well done cover.
Go to Top of Page

ElaineCunningham
Forgotten Realms Author

2396 Posts

Posted - 02 Mar 2004 :  12:11:47  Show Profile  Visit ElaineCunningham's Homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Finglas Leaflock

Speaking of cover art, and throwing in other artistic renderings of your characters, which one do you feel best represents Arilyn? The only one that really bothers me is the one from the FRCS, in the Harper Scout entry.

None of them are quite like Arilyn as I picture her, but the Fred Fields painting on Elfshadow is probably the closest. (Of Arilyn, but most decidedly not Danilo.) The FRCS illo strikes me as less problematic than the fact that Arilyn left the Harpers several years before this game supplement was released.

quote:
Another thing I've been wondering about for a long time (warning, very trivial question coming!), based on the art I've seen--am I correct in guessing that she's right-handed, but uses a two-handed, lefty grip? As a baseball fan as well as a fantasy reader, it struck me that she probably has a Stan Musial-like swing; left-handed but with a bottom "power hand," in this case her right hand. Hmm, maybe I should get out more. On the other hand it is nearly baseball season.

"Baseball trivia" is an oxymoron. There is nothing trivial about baseball. To extend the metaphor, I've always regarded Arilyn as a switch hitter -- ambidexterous, able to change grip without diminishing the strength of her swing. A two-handed sword imposes certain limitations, and it seemed to me she'd need that edge.

And yes, you should get out more, and it's a good idea to start planning now. Tickets for good seats are hard to come by. One of my resolutions for this summer is to get out to the local minor league stadium more, and down to Yankee Stadium at least once or twice.
Go to Top of Page

ElaineCunningham
Forgotten Realms Author

2396 Posts

Posted - 02 Mar 2004 :  12:22:05  Show Profile  Visit ElaineCunningham's Homepage
quote:
Originally posted by SiriusBlack

quote:
Originally posted by Rad
Why on earth did WotC never release the new covers in hardcover too?!

No idea on WOTC's decision making. However, I just can't imagine any company thinking that most consumers will purchase a hardcover version of a book they have in paperback even with a much more beautiful, fitting, and well done cover.

That's my guess, as well. Every now and then you'll see a hardcover reprint, but it's certainly not the norm. In fact, when I first started writing Windwalker, I was told that it would be released as a paperback original. I'm not sure why the decision was made to upgrade to a hardcover release. Either way, the situation with hard/soft books, old/new covers makes getting a matched set a little tough for long-time readers. It's like koshur hot dogs and buns -- the packaging is such that it's hard not to end up with one extra of something.

For new readers, however, it's no problem--just wait for the paperback of WW and you've got a set of matching paperbacks. In fact, I've been waiting for the paperback (just got my author copies yesterday!) so I could send a matched set to a reader who named his daughter Liriel.

::adds a trip to the post office to the Things-to-do list...::

Go to Top of Page

SiriusBlack
Great Reader

USA
5517 Posts

Posted - 02 Mar 2004 :  16:39:35  Show Profile  Visit SiriusBlack's Homepage Send SiriusBlack a Private Message
quote:
The FRCS illo strikes me as less problematic than the fact that Arilyn left the Harpers several years before this game supplement was released.

Yes, no offense to any FRCS, but continuity apparently took a swing and a miss during that porition of the product.
Go to Top of Page

SiriusBlack
Great Reader

USA
5517 Posts

Posted - 02 Mar 2004 :  16:47:50  Show Profile  Visit SiriusBlack's Homepage Send SiriusBlack a Private Message
Two questions to Mrs. Cunningham whenever she has the time to address them:

1. Regarding the first printed editions of Daughter of the Drow & Tangled Webs, I'm correct that both were only released in paperback format? The reason I ask is some time ago, a poster on another messageboard proclaimed with a strong degree of righteousness that he had copies of hardback versions of these novels in his library. I didn't argue as in a situation where someone is so vehiment I believe they are either right and my facts are mistaken or the person's medication has recently been adjusted and why should I disturb their pleasant state of existence even if I think my facts are in order. However, since you are willing to answer questions now, I was hoping you could clear this matter up for me.

2. I was looking over Silver Shadows that past few nights and within this novel there is an exchange of dialogue between Arilyn and Foxfire regarding humans. Arilyn puts forth the saying, "how short the flame, yet how bright they burn" (I hope I got that right as I'm going on memory since I can't find the passage right now). Was this saying created by you or did it come from a pre-existing Realms work? I've often used it to my players to explain the fascination elves can have for humans but never could recall the source until I read your novel last night. I just want to start giving proper credit when I use it and hope you can help.

Thank you again.
Go to Top of Page

ElaineCunningham
Forgotten Realms Author

2396 Posts

Posted - 02 Mar 2004 :  17:50:10  Show Profile  Visit ElaineCunningham's Homepage
quote:
1. Regarding the first printed editions of Daughter of the Drow & Tangled Webs, I'm correct that both were only released in paperback format?

No, both were initially released in hardcover.

quote:
2. Arilyn puts forth the saying, "how [brief] their flame, yet how bright they burn."... Was this saying created by you or did it come from a pre-existing Realms work?

That's my way of explaining how some elves regard humans. As far as I know, that view was not previously expounded in Realms lore.

Go to Top of Page

SiriusBlack
Great Reader

USA
5517 Posts

Posted - 03 Mar 2004 :  05:46:35  Show Profile  Visit SiriusBlack's Homepage Send SiriusBlack a Private Message
quote:

Thank you. I did not know that. As of late I enjoy getting my favorite novels in hardcover form for a certain section of my new home. I'll have to see about obtaining these,until now to me, unknown editions.

quote:

That's my way of explaining how some elves regard humans. As far as I know, that view was not previously expounded in Realms lore.

Thank you again. At least now I know who to give proper credit to. The saying made a definite impression and is very eloquent.
Go to Top of Page

Bookwyrm
Great Reader

USA
4740 Posts

Posted - 03 Mar 2004 :  23:29:54  Show Profile  Visit Bookwyrm's Homepage Send Bookwyrm a Private Message
quote:

quote:
1. Regarding the first printed editions of Daughter of the Drow & Tangled Webs, I'm correct that both were only released in paperback format?

Yes; my brother has both of those in hardcover. I managed to find a hardcover of Daughter, but my brother's is still better -- it's autographed. (Non-personalized, though.)

Go to Top of Page

ElaineCunningham
Forgotten Realms Author

2396 Posts

Posted - 05 Mar 2004 :  14:48:45  Show Profile  Visit ElaineCunningham's Homepage
Just a quick note to update previous information, which in the course of human events has turned into misinformation.

I have described my contribution to the upcoming FR anthology Realms of the Dragons as a tale from Realms prehistory that revisits the dark elf necromancer K'narlist, introduced in the short story "Secrets of Blood, Spirits of the Sea" in Realms of the Arcane. That story proposal was submitted and accepted. But computer problems and health issues put me dangerously behind schedule, and the deadline snuck up on me while I was recovering from surgery.

Fortuntely, I had on hand an almost-finished story I'd written with DRAGON Magazine in mind a while back. (Egad! That was three editors ago...) So I pulled up the file, gave it a quick buff, and sent it on its way. Fortunately, the editor was happy with it, and a happy editor is a wondrous thing to behold.

The story is "Gorlist's Dragon," and it describes pivotal events in the early life of a drow villain from the Starlight & Shadows trilogy.

For reasons too complicated to get into, fantasy artist Kay Allen painted a very nice portrait of Gorlist for me. Here's a link.

http://www.realmsquest.com/gallery/gorlist.jpg
Go to Top of Page

Bookwyrm
Great Reader

USA
4740 Posts

Posted - 05 Mar 2004 :  17:18:41  Show Profile  Visit Bookwyrm's Homepage Send Bookwyrm a Private Message
Oh, nice. I like.

Go to Top of Page

SiriusBlack
Great Reader

USA
5517 Posts

Posted - 05 Mar 2004 :  17:52:45  Show Profile  Visit SiriusBlack's Homepage Send SiriusBlack a Private Message
quote:
But computer problems and health issues put me dangerously behind schedule, and the deadline snuck up on me while I was recovering from surgery.

I think I echo everyone in Candlekeep in hoping your recovery went as smoothly as possible and wishing you and your family the best.

quote:

Fortunately, the editor was happy with it, and a happy editor is a wondrous thing to behold.

Who is the editor currently? Is it Philip Athans?

quote:

The story is "Gorlist's Dragon," and it describes pivotal events in the early life of a drow villain from the Starlight & Shadows trilogy.

Gorlist! Great character. It will be nice to see him again.

quote:

For reasons too complicated to get into, fantasy artist Kay Allen painted a very nice portrait of Gorlist for me. Here's a link.

Good choice of artist. She does some fine work. Thank you for sharing the portrait and giving us this update.
Go to Top of Page

ElaineCunningham
Forgotten Realms Author

2396 Posts

Posted - 09 Mar 2004 :  15:45:52  Show Profile  Visit ElaineCunningham's Homepage
quote:
Who is the editor currently? Is it Philip Athans?

Yes, Phil Athans is editing Realms of the Dragons.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 81 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000