Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Sages of Realmslore
 House Symbaern and the Crown of Stars
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

DrErika
Acolyte

USA
2 Posts

Posted - 20 Sep 2013 :  18:40:28  Show Profile Send DrErika a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Been running a long standing campaign that has led my party from the cold of Icewind dale to Myth Drannor and Undermountain. When we were in Myth Drannor we came across the baelnorn Ilrune Symbaern and the Crown of stars.
I've been looking for more lore on the Elven house and the Crown, other than what The Ruins of Myth Drannor and Elves of Evermeet state information is sketchy at best. I bugged Ed Greenwood about my predicament on Facebook but he was unable to aid me due to non disclosure. Any ideas where I might look or anyone know anything I don't? thanks hail and kill

"So did the Company of The Blue Axe fight and slay the horrid Trolls of Undermountain, almost at the cost of their lives, for anti-magic zones can make a "casual" encounter into a perilous one"
~Author unknown found nailed to the wall in the Yawning Portal inn c. 1369 DR

Yuukale
Acolyte

Brazil
9 Posts

Posted - 21 Sep 2013 :  06:44:13  Show Profile  Visit Yuukale's Homepage Send Yuukale a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The crown of stars afaik was used in the Blackstaff novel, I won't tell you what for it was used cuz it would be spoiler =)

Yuukale Narmo ~ The Hunter, The Trigger
Go to Top of Page

George Krashos
Master of Realmslore

Australia
6648 Posts

Posted - 22 Sep 2013 :  07:20:48  Show Profile Send George Krashos a Private Message  Reply with Quote
DrErika is talking about the Crown of Stars from the "Ruins of Myth Drannor" boxed set, not the Highfire Crown.

Don't think there is any more lore out there regarding Clan Symbaern. If there is, I'm not aware of it.

-- George Krashos

"Because only we, contrary to the barbarians, never count the enemy in battle." -- Aeschylus
Go to Top of Page

The Masked Mage
Great Reader

USA
2420 Posts

Posted - 22 Oct 2013 :  23:36:30  Show Profile Send The Masked Mage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by George Krashos

DrErika is talking about the Crown of Stars from the "Ruins of Myth Drannor" boxed set, not the Highfire Crown.

Don't think there is any more lore out there regarding Clan Symbaern. If there is, I'm not aware of it.

-- George Krashos

George is right here. I've never seen any other mention of either the Crown of Stars or house Symbaern from the Ruins Of Myth Drannor Boxed Set. The Crown Yuukale mentioned from the novel Blackstaff was the Highfire Crown, from the Fall Of Myth Drannor accessory. Don't worry Yuukale - it is impossible to spoil that book :D

Edited by - The Masked Mage on 22 Oct 2013 23:38:24
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000