Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Sages of Realmslore
 House Symbaern and the Crown of Stars

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
DrErika Posted - 20 Sep 2013 : 18:40:28
Been running a long standing campaign that has led my party from the cold of Icewind dale to Myth Drannor and Undermountain. When we were in Myth Drannor we came across the baelnorn Ilrune Symbaern and the Crown of stars.
I've been looking for more lore on the Elven house and the Crown, other than what The Ruins of Myth Drannor and Elves of Evermeet state information is sketchy at best. I bugged Ed Greenwood about my predicament on Facebook but he was unable to aid me due to non disclosure. Any ideas where I might look or anyone know anything I don't? thanks hail and kill
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
The Masked Mage Posted - 22 Oct 2013 : 23:36:30
quote:
Originally posted by George Krashos

DrErika is talking about the Crown of Stars from the "Ruins of Myth Drannor" boxed set, not the Highfire Crown.

Don't think there is any more lore out there regarding Clan Symbaern. If there is, I'm not aware of it.

-- George Krashos

George is right here. I've never seen any other mention of either the Crown of Stars or house Symbaern from the Ruins Of Myth Drannor Boxed Set. The Crown Yuukale mentioned from the novel Blackstaff was the Highfire Crown, from the Fall Of Myth Drannor accessory. Don't worry Yuukale - it is impossible to spoil that book :D
George Krashos Posted - 22 Sep 2013 : 07:20:48
DrErika is talking about the Crown of Stars from the "Ruins of Myth Drannor" boxed set, not the Highfire Crown.

Don't think there is any more lore out there regarding Clan Symbaern. If there is, I'm not aware of it.

-- George Krashos
Yuukale Posted - 21 Sep 2013 : 06:44:13
The crown of stars afaik was used in the Blackstaff novel, I won't tell you what for it was used cuz it would be spoiler =)

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000