Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 ConnectiCon
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Emma Drake
Learned Scribe

USA
206 Posts

Posted - 04 Jul 2013 :  20:45:50  Show Profile  Visit Emma Drake's Homepage Send Emma Drake a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Hello all-

Anyone planning on going to ConnectiCon (July 12-14)?

Forgotten Realms author Elaine Cunningham is going to be there and sitting on a number of panels. Check it out:

http://www.elainecunningham.com/2013/06/11/summer-conventions/

"I am always here, all about you. You are never truly alone. I flow wherever life flows, wherever winds blow and water runs and the sun and moon chase each other, for there is magic in all things."

- Mystra (Ed Greenwood, Silverfall)

Edited by - Emma Drake on 04 Jul 2013 20:46:44

Emma Drake
Learned Scribe

USA
206 Posts

Posted - 04 Jul 2013 :  23:25:12  Show Profile  Visit Emma Drake's Homepage Send Emma Drake a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'll be there Friday or Saturday. Haven't firmed up my plans yet.

"I am always here, all about you. You are never truly alone. I flow wherever life flows, wherever winds blow and water runs and the sun and moon chase each other, for there is magic in all things."

- Mystra (Ed Greenwood, Silverfall)
Go to Top of Page

Kris the Grey
Senior Scribe

USA
422 Posts

Posted - 05 Jul 2013 :  02:46:36  Show Profile Send Kris the Grey a Private Message  Reply with Quote
As will I. Looking like Saturday.

I also hear Eric Menge will be attending (and giving a talk). He ran my group's GenCon D&D Next session last summer and did a great job.

(Eric, if you are out there, PM me so we might figure out a time to bump into each other again at ConnectiCon.)

Kris the Grey - Member in Good Standing of the Watchful Order of Magists and Protectors, the Arcane Guild of Silverymoon, and the Connecticut Bar Association

Edited by - Kris the Grey on 05 Jul 2013 02:50:33
Go to Top of Page

Kris the Grey
Senior Scribe

USA
422 Posts

Posted - 14 Jul 2013 :  05:36:29  Show Profile Send Kris the Grey a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Fun event. Some great cosplay as always. Ran into Eric, and he was his usual charming self. I was sad to hear he'd be missing GenCon this year, I thought he'd have made a great 'D&D All Access Pass' DM.

Hat tip to you good sir.

Kris the Grey - Member in Good Standing of the Watchful Order of Magists and Protectors, the Arcane Guild of Silverymoon, and the Connecticut Bar Association
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000