Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms Novels
 Lesser Evils contest (Free Books!)
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Lunarbeams
Acolyte

43 Posts

Posted - 06 Dec 2012 :  20:41:21  Show Profile Send Lunarbeams a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I simply buy the copy. I like Angel and Demons in fantasy.

"Software are easy to solve because they do not have egos. "
Go to Top of Page

ErinMEvans
Forgotten Realms Author

USA
294 Posts

Posted - 07 Dec 2012 :  17:36:51  Show Profile  Visit ErinMEvans's Homepage Send ErinMEvans a Private Message  Reply with Quote
If you're still craving a free copy and haven't quite made the leap to wanting a copy at any cost--particularly $7.99--SF Signal is running a giveaway too, alongside an interview I did with them: http://t.co/aMKCL7qN

You too could have a gift as good as Dalor Darden's! ;)

www.slushlush.com
Go to Top of Page

Dalor Darden
Great Reader

USA
4211 Posts

Posted - 07 Dec 2012 :  21:28:15  Show Profile Send Dalor Darden a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Signed copies of two novels is always a great deal...even more so if from the Forgotten Realms...and even BETTER when from Erin!

The Old Grey Box and AD&D for me!
Go to Top of Page

Lunarbeams
Acolyte

43 Posts

Posted - 13 Dec 2012 :  17:10:36  Show Profile Send Lunarbeams a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I need support the local Barnes & Noble. :) May be next year. When 5.0 version of the Forgotten Realms comes out and with new novels.

Go to Top of Page

Gillies
Acolyte

Canada
25 Posts

Posted - 13 Dec 2012 :  20:23:07  Show Profile  Visit Gillies's Homepage Send Gillies a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I hope to pick up the books during the holidays. Now if they are going to be in print or e-book form depends on if I get an e-reader (only thing I wanted this year).

Elen síla lumenn' omentielvo.

Go to Top of Page

Lunarbeams
Acolyte

43 Posts

Posted - 14 Dec 2012 :  14:19:03  Show Profile Send Lunarbeams a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Call me old fashion I prefer some books on paper media format. I have e-format but If I am at home I read that way. On the road I prefer books and paper media.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000