Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Godless Elminster
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

combatmedic
Senior Scribe

USA
428 Posts

Posted - 04 Sep 2012 :  00:16:18  Show Profile Send combatmedic a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic

My copy of the OGB lists Elminster's patron god as 'none.'
Not Mystra-- 'none.' An error? Maybe, but consider the possibilities...

Being as nearly all the FR NPCs in the older sources had a patron god listed, his exception suggests something special. Is he a skeptic or humanist of some kind? An egostistical SOB who won't bow to the gods because he thinks of himself as semi-divine?
If he doesn't honor the gods, then he consequently can't expect a lick of help from any of them. He's not Chosen. He's not Mystra's lover, or any of that other stuff that was added/revealed later.

YMMV= Your Mileage May Vary. I'm putting it here so I don't have to type it in every other post. :)

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 04 Sep 2012 :  02:04:28  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The NPC write-up for Elminster in the OGB is largely vague about almost everything regarding his past and just how powerful he might be.

I've always seen that as a deliberate choice to present Elminster as the "objective narrator" of the Realms -- to make it easier for creative DMs to use him in whatever ways they wish for their own campaigns.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage
Go to Top of Page

Markustay
Realms Explorer extraordinaire

USA
15724 Posts

Posted - 04 Sep 2012 :  04:50:26  Show Profile Send Markustay a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Actually, his status as a Harper - as a CREATOR of the Harpers - means he has a lot more patrons then just Mystra. He even 'summoned' Eldath once (IIRC, it was in Cloak of Shadows).

I think that entry means that he is 'of all gods'. Elminster is the only mortal to be called upon by and have conversations with Ao (and since it is widely believed Ao is only supposed to interact with deities, thats telling you something).

"I have never in my life learned anything from any man who agreed with me" --- Dudley Field Malone

Edited by - Markustay on 04 Sep 2012 04:51:06
Go to Top of Page

combatmedic
Senior Scribe

USA
428 Posts

Posted - 04 Sep 2012 :  05:11:51  Show Profile Send combatmedic a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Markustay

Actually, his status as a Harper - as a CREATOR of the Harpers - means he has a lot more patrons then just Mystra. He even 'summoned' Eldath once (IIRC, it was in Cloak of Shadows).

I think that entry means that he is 'of all gods'. Elminster is the only mortal to be called upon by and have conversations with Ao (and since it is widely believed Ao is only supposed to interact with deities, thats telling you something).

Sure, that's a valid and interesting interpretation of the various published sources.

You are referring to stuff that comes after the OGB, though.

I'm talking about ignoring that later stuff (and probably parts of the Dragon 110 article 'All About Elminster) and working forward from the OGB.

YMMV= Your Mileage May Vary. I'm putting it here so I don't have to type it in every other post. :)
Go to Top of Page

The Red Walker
Great Reader

USA
3563 Posts

Posted - 04 Sep 2012 :  05:16:15  Show Profile Send The Red Walker a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by combatmedic

quote:

Sure, that's a valid and interesting interpretation of the various published sources.

You are referring to stuff that comes after the OGB, though.

I'm talking about ignoring that later stuff (and probably parts of the Dragon 110 article 'All About Elminster) and working forward from the OGB.

The "later" stuff came mostly from Ed .......working forward from the OGB.

A little nonsense now and then, relished by the wisest men - Willy Wonka

"We need men who can dream of things that never were." -

John F. Kennedy, speech in Dublin, Ireland, June 28, 1963
Go to Top of Page

combatmedic
Senior Scribe

USA
428 Posts

Posted - 04 Sep 2012 :  06:28:48  Show Profile Send combatmedic a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by The Red Walker

I'm well aware that Ed Greenwood has written oodles of Elminster stuff in the years since the OGB was published in 1987. The NPC has gained levels, classes, and special powers. Extended background has been invented or revealed.

But now that you mention it, no, I don't think the OGB was really a major source for Greenwood's development of this NPC. Dragon 110 came out before the OGB and presents a much more detailed version of the character written by Ed Greenwood-presumably fairly close to what Greenwood used for his home game.)[/i]

What was your point, though? I'm not sure what you were trying to communicate.

Were you just trying to tell me that stuff was published about Elminster after the OGB? I already knew that, but thanks anyway.

Edited by - combatmedic on 04 Sep 2012 08:11:09
Go to Top of Page

Thauranil
Master of Realmslore

India
1591 Posts

Posted - 04 Sep 2012 :  12:17:25  Show Profile Send Thauranil a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Its would be kind of funny if Elminster was actually an atheist, considering all the Gods he was dealt with and the semi divine powers he wields.
Go to Top of Page

sleyvas
Skilled Spell Strategist

USA
11696 Posts

Posted - 04 Sep 2012 :  14:54:02  Show Profile Send sleyvas a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I have no doubts that Elminster's history has grown just at the campaign world has. I'm betting his original history had nothing to do with him being a prince, etc... It'd be just like if someone had asked me if Sleyvas had always been written up with a history of having been on the earth around the civil war (in the Mask of the Red Death world). I'd honestly have to say that no he wasn't, it came out of interacting with another gamer who had an NPC he created named Alefian, and mutually we had agreed that his character was the long lost son (as in my character knew nothing of him) of my character. I can say though that Sleyvas did originally start out in Raveloft as an NPC red wizard, and he did have pistols from the start (based on the FR rules for firearms of that time.... it was only after he returned to Toril from the MotRD campaign that he actually had six shooters). Did I always have him as an anti-hero because his wife was killed by a paladin? yes. Did I always have his wife named and have a history that he'd confessed before an altar of Shar the sin that when she was murdered he was off with another woman? No. Stuff happens as character's build.

The one thing I'll say is that I'll never run a campaign strictly about what was in the OGB... it was too vague. Now, I COULD base a campaign strictly off what was done in 2nd edition. I could base a campaign off the changes in 3rd edition. I wouldn't want to base one off what was done in 4th edition, BUT I could pass up that time and base one on a new realms... if the story elements and realmslore are there. I could even run a "time" campaign with players traversing between the 2e, 3e, and possibly 5e timelines (using the general time rules as presented in 2e chronomancer product, given that in it, time will fight to correct itself).

Hmm, looking at the above and thinking about the rules in chronomancer... during the spellplague we're looking at the intersection of two planes. In chronomancer each plane had its own timeline... so it would be interesting that someone following the timeline from 5E to 3E/2E might actually find themselves at the right time but in the wrong world. Not looking to bring up any arguments about a reset, etc... just found the idea of this particular aspect of time travel fascinating.

Alavairthae, may your skill prevail

Phillip aka Sleyvas
Go to Top of Page

sleyvas
Skilled Spell Strategist

USA
11696 Posts

Posted - 04 Sep 2012 :  14:59:53  Show Profile Send sleyvas a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by sleyvas

The one thing I'll say is that I'll never run a campaign strictly about what was in the OGB... it was too vague. Now, I COULD base a campaign strictly off what was done in 2nd edition. I could base a campaign off the changes in 3rd edition. I wouldn't want to base one off what was done in 4th edition, BUT I could pass up that time and base one on a new realms... if the story elements and realmslore are there. I could even run a "time" campaign with players traversing between the 2e, 3e, and possibly 5e timelines (using the general time rules as presented in 2e chronomancer product, given that in it, time will fight to correct itself).

Hmm, looking at the above and thinking about the rules in chronomancer... during the spellplague we're looking at the intersection of two planes. In chronomancer each plane had its own timeline... so it would be interesting that someone following the timeline from 5E to 3E/2E might actually find themselves at the right time but in the wrong world. Not looking to bring up any arguments about a reset, etc... just found the idea of this particular aspect of time travel fascinating.

Hmmm, walked away and thought of an even better idea to add in. Perhaps there are even dropoffs in traversing time from 5e to 3e and earlier because of this intersection of planes... and these dropoffs are into the far realm. Maybe this is also why there is more of an aberration influence in 4th edition.

Alavairthae, may your skill prevail

Phillip aka Sleyvas
Go to Top of Page

Dark Wizard
Senior Scribe

USA
830 Posts

Posted - 04 Sep 2012 :  16:53:10  Show Profile Send Dark Wizard a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

I'm well aware that Ed Greenwood has written oodles of Elminster stuff in the years since the OGB was published in 1987. The NPC has gained levels, classes, and special powers. Extended background has been invented or revealed.

But now that you mention it, no, I don't think the OGB was really a major source for Greenwood's development of this NPC. Dragon 110 came out before the OGB and presents a much more detailed version of the character written by Ed Greenwood-presumably fairly close to what Greenwood used for his home game.)[/i]

Were you just trying to tell me that stuff was published about Elminster after the OGB? I already knew that, but thanks anyway.

I think what Walker meant was if you sought an answer on further development of Elminster after the OGB, one answer is already presented in the later material (or earlier material as you mentioned in Dragon #110).

What you really mean is taking only the text in the OGB, and pretty much only the OGB, as a sort of setting gospel, then how would we extrapolate a further development of Elminster.

In this case the answer is, based on the vagueness of the entry, El could be anything you want him to be. There simply isn't enough information to create firm characteristics from. Anything you or we propose is just as good as any other choice. You've already run through all the possibilities, atheist, pantheist, demi-god, etc. Any and all of those could apply, there really isn't much discussion here unless you decide to write-up your version of it and put it up for discussion.
Go to Top of Page

combatmedic
Senior Scribe

USA
428 Posts

Posted - 04 Sep 2012 :  17:48:36  Show Profile Send combatmedic a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Dark Wizard

quote:

quote:

Right, that it.

I think what Walker meant was if you sought an answer on further development of Elminster after the OGB, one answer is already presented in the later material (or earlier material as you mentioned in Dragon #110).

What you really mean is taking only the text in the OGB, and pretty much only the OGB, as a sort of setting gospel, then how would we extrapolate a further development of Elminster.

In this case the answer is, based on the vagueness of the entry, El could be anything you want him to be. There simply isn't enough information to create firm characteristics from. Anything you or we propose is just as good as any other choice. You've already run through all the possibilities, atheist, pantheist, demi-god, etc. Any and all of those could apply, there really isn't much discussion here unless you decide to write-up your version of it and put it up for discussion.

Right, that's it.

Maybe I will write it up later, then.

I've been considering an alternative OBG based FR for a while.

Go to Top of Page

Mr Dark
Seeker

50 Posts

Posted - 04 Sep 2012 :  17:50:38  Show Profile Send Mr Dark a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Going by just the OGB, I would have Elminster as more of an unreliable narrator than an objective one. Interestingly enough, I have considered basing the next phase of my campaign out of the Greybox and first few supplements and leave everything else out.

Canon stops where the table begins.
Go to Top of Page

combatmedic
Senior Scribe

USA
428 Posts

Posted - 04 Sep 2012 :  17:53:34  Show Profile Send combatmedic a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by sleyvas

I have no doubts that Elminster's history has grown just at the campaign world has. I'm betting his original history had nothing to do with him being a prince, etc... It'd be just like if someone had asked me if Sleyvas had always been written up with a history of having been on the earth around the civil war (in the Mask of the Red Death world). I'd honestly have to say that no he wasn't, it came out of interacting with another gamer who had an NPC he created named Alefian, and mutually we had agreed that his character was the long lost son (as in my character knew nothing of him) of my character. I can say though that Sleyvas did originally start out in Raveloft as an NPC red wizard, and he did have pistols from the start (based on the FR rules for firearms of that time.... it was only after he returned to Toril from the MotRD campaign that he actually had six shooters). Did I always have him as an anti-hero because his wife was killed by a paladin? yes. Did I always have his wife named and have a history that he'd confessed before an altar of Shar the sin that when she was murdered he was off with another woman? No. Stuff happens as character's build.

Sounds nifty.

I think the OGB was the best presentation/published version of the setting, but of course that's just my opinion.

Chronomancer! If any setting is ripe for a little time travel action, it's FR.

Go to Top of Page

The Red Walker
Great Reader

USA
3563 Posts

Posted - 04 Sep 2012 :  18:16:59  Show Profile Send The Red Walker a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Dark Wizard

quote:

quote:

Right, that it.

Right, that's it.

Maybe I will write it up later, then.

I've been considering an alternative OBG based FR for a while.

Yeah....I read(i think in Ed's scroll) Elminster was intentionaly left vague...a ort of blank slate, the ultimate tool of flexibilty for the dm/gm. All the later novels and "filling in the blanks" with El came from the company wanting more "Elminster stuff", naovel after novel requested, when Ed's intent was to write about other things and leave him "mysterious".......I wonder what subjects we have been deprived of by getting all those Elminster novels(that obvoiously sell or they wouldnt keep asking for more)

Go to Top of Page

The Red Walker
Great Reader

USA
3563 Posts

Posted - 04 Sep 2012 :  18:17:48  Show Profile Send The Red Walker a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Thauranil

Its would be kind of funny if Elminster was actually an atheist, considering all the Gods he was dealt with and the semi divine powers he wields.

Especially funny to him all those times he was bedded by Mystra.

Go to Top of Page

Markustay
Realms Explorer extraordinaire

USA
15724 Posts

Posted - 04 Sep 2012 :  18:45:38  Show Profile Send Markustay a Private Message  Reply with Quote
'Atheist' is impossible in the Realms (unless one were mentally insane). The gods aren't just believed in - they physically manifest. Elminster may have been an Agnostic, however.

Not the RW interpretation though: Elminster understands the 'true nature' of deities, so he does not 'fawn' all over them, as some do. He has even known (and trained!) several of them while they were mortal. Its hard to worship someone who you knew when they were 'just a youngling'.

I think El just respects all deities for what they are - uber-powerful immortals. He doesn't see them as 'gods', so in that light, perhaps he is atheist. The only 'real god' in his mind would be Ao. He has met (and fought) mortals with far more power then 'demigods' - you become a bit jaded after that.

"I have never in my life learned anything from any man who agreed with me" --- Dudley Field Malone

Edited by - Markustay on 04 Sep 2012 18:46:29
Go to Top of Page

combatmedic
Senior Scribe

USA
428 Posts

Posted - 04 Sep 2012 :  18:51:18  Show Profile Send combatmedic a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Yeah....I read(i think in Ed's scroll) Elminster was intentionaly left vague...a ort of blank slate, the ultimate tool of flexibilty for the dm/gm. All the later novels and "filling in the blanks" with El came from the company wanting more "Elminster stuff", naovel after novel requested, when Ed's intent was to write about other things and leave him "mysterious".......I wonder what subjects we have been deprived of by getting all those Elminster novels(that obvoiously sell or they wouldnt keep asking for more)

I suspect we'd have gotten a lot more of Mirt the Moneylender.
That would have been fine with me. Mirt is cool!

I think that Greenwood has also stated that he'd have like to released more stuff and commerce in the Realms; trade routes, smugglers, guilds, merchant houses, etc.

Sounds good to me.

Maybe a Forgotten Realms Trader sourcebook along the lines of Dark Sun's Dune Trader? Could be sweet. It's probably too niche to be a big commercial success, though.

Or maybe not...
?

Go to Top of Page

The Red Walker
Great Reader

USA
3563 Posts

Posted - 04 Sep 2012 :  20:23:00  Show Profile Send The Red Walker a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

I suspect we'd have gotten a lot more of Mirt the Moneylender.
That would have been fine with me. Mirt is cool!

I think that Greenwood has also stated that he'd have like to released more stuff and commerce in the Realms; trade routes, smugglers, guilds, merchant houses, etc.

Sounds good to me.

Maybe a Forgotten Realms Trader sourcebook along the lines of Dark Sun's Dune Trader? Could be sweet. It's probably too niche to be a big commercial success, though.

Or maybe not...
?

More Mirt and Asper, Lords of Waterdeep......delving deeper into Waterdeep itself, more Knights of Myth Drannor, More of the dales beside Shadowdale....all those years ago when the Elminster novels started, would have been welcome to me...ummm....years ago

Edited by - The Red Walker on 04 Sep 2012 20:24:07
Go to Top of Page

WalkerNinja
Senior Scribe

USA
573 Posts

Posted - 05 Sep 2012 :  00:30:26  Show Profile Send WalkerNinja a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I always took that entry to mean that the relationship that El has with Mystra is not equivalent to the relationship that your PC has with their patron. Our PCs (stereotypically) follow what their patron says in exchange for stuff. That's not what El's relationship is with Mystra.

*** A Forgotten Realms Addict since 1990 ***
Treasures of the Past, a Second Edition Play-by-Post game for and by Candlekeep Sages--http://www.rpol.net/game.cgi?gi=52011
Go to Top of Page

Dennis
Great Reader

9933 Posts

Posted - 05 Sep 2012 :  05:20:28  Show Profile Send Dennis a Private Message  Reply with Quote

I don't think Mystra would allow Elminster to be Chosen or servants of other gods. As quasi-Chosen of her allies, maybe. But as servants of her enemies, like Shar and Cyric? Unlikely. Most of El's powers come from Mystra... He became practically insane upon her death, remember?!

Every beginning has an end.
Go to Top of Page

Eldacar
Senior Scribe

438 Posts

Posted - 05 Sep 2012 :  06:47:22  Show Profile Send Eldacar a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Technically, Ao did answer a prayer from somebody that one time, but it was noted as a one-off deal, and I don't know that it would count as a conversation.

Just a minor quibble.

"The Wild Mages I have met exhibit a startling disregard for common sense, and are often meddling with powers far beyond their own control." ~Volo
"Not unlike a certain travelogue author with whom I am unfortunately acquainted." ~Elminster
Go to Top of Page

Thauranil
Master of Realmslore

India
1591 Posts

Posted - 05 Sep 2012 :  09:45:26  Show Profile Send Thauranil a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

That is a situation one doesn't need to muck up with unnecessary philosophical arguments.
Go to Top of Page

The Red Walker
Great Reader

USA
3563 Posts

Posted - 05 Sep 2012 :  13:38:58  Show Profile Send The Red Walker a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Eldacar

quote:

Technically, Ao did answer a prayer from somebody that one time, but it was noted as a one-off deal, and I don't know that it would count as a conversation.

Just a minor quibble.

Wasn't there a small group of mortals somewhere that worshiped AO?

Go to Top of Page

The Red Walker
Great Reader

USA
3563 Posts

Posted - 05 Sep 2012 :  13:42:54  Show Profile Send The Red Walker a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

quote:

That is a situation one doesn't need to muck up with unnecessary philosophical arguments.

El: OH God!!

Mystra: What now? I'm right here, just say it

El: I meant....I was just...never mind!

El most likely has the greatest understanding of "the gods" as any mortal has ever had, so I imagine that while he venerates Mystra above all else, he had the unique capacity to respect and "listen to" others gods without affecting him and Mystras relationship

Go to Top of Page

Mateops
Acolyte

5 Posts

Posted - 05 Sep 2012 :  20:36:05  Show Profile Send Mateops a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I think Elmi is the avatar of Ed Greenwood, sort of a super self.

In my campaign we got rid of Elmi all the way back in the second edition days. He just annoyed all of us.

Now if you could be an atheist in FR, I believe so! Actually when christianity started out, they did not tell people the gods did not exists, but simply that they were deamons, they gave you spells or whatnot, but at the expense of your soul. Someone could disbelieve that the divine pantheon is actually what we call a god.

That Elmi would be at that stage, to think none are really gods, would not surprise me, Elmi was always above everything, the little pet or personal caracther of the creator of FR.

Go to Top of Page

Mr Dark
Seeker

50 Posts

Posted - 05 Sep 2012 :  22:05:48  Show Profile Send Mr Dark a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

I think the OGB was the best presentation/published version of the setting, but of course that's just my opinion.

Just wanted to say that I agree.

Canon stops where the table begins.
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 06 Sep 2012 :  01:29:08  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

quote:

Just a minor quibble.

Some of them were wizards and priests, but none of them were granted spells by Ao [or thought they were, as far as we know]. The most detailed source on the Cult of Ao is Steven Schend's article in POLYHEDRON #94.

The "false priests" of Ao [featured in the War of Tethyr novel], were actually Cyricists operating in disguise.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage
Go to Top of Page

Blueblade
Senior Scribe

USA
804 Posts

Posted - 06 Sep 2012 :  02:16:51  Show Profile  Visit Blueblade's Homepage Send Blueblade a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Re. this, from scribe Mateops:
"I think Elmi is the avatar of Ed Greenwood, sort of a super self . . . That Elmi would be at that stage, to think none are really gods, would not surprise me, Elmi was always above everything, the little pet or personal caracther of the creator of FR."

This canard? Again? Do no new scribes read the FAQ? Or the Code of Conduct? Or the various replies Ed has patiently given to questions about Elminster being his "pet" character?
Sigh.
Mateops, Ed Greenwood created the Realms. Meaning: about four thousand named characters, including some used by other authors, like Elaith. He slipped himself into the Realms, yes, as a character we've never seen or heard of in the published canon, and it's NOT Elminster. Who is not Ed's favorite, but a character TSR and later WotC have demanded he write book after book about (because they sell).
And to state that "Elmi was always above everything" indicates a lack of reading the fiction centered on Elminster. Nor, according to what Ed has said decades ago, has Elminster ever thought "none are really gods," but rather, El understands godhood (its price, its properties, its perils) more than almost any other mortal (the Srinshee possibly excepted). If you read the Elminster books, a constant background theme is how long life and caring about people and places leads to madness for those who serve the gods, such as Elminster.
Hate him if you want to, but I think you're hating something that isn't Elminster at all, but something else you think Elminster is.
BB
Go to Top of Page

The Hooded One
Lady Herald of Realmslore

5056 Posts

Posted - 06 Sep 2012 :  02:19:43  Show Profile  Visit The Hooded One's Homepage Send The Hooded One a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Very well put, Blueblade. I couldn't have said it any better.
All dead-on correct.
love,
THO
Go to Top of Page

The Red Walker
Great Reader

USA
3563 Posts

Posted - 06 Sep 2012 :  02:25:44  Show Profile Send The Red Walker a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by The Sage

quote:

quote:

quote:

Just a minor quibble.

Some of them were wizards and priests, but none of them were granted spells by Ao [or thought they were, as far as we know]. The most detailed source on the Cult of Ao is Steven Schend's article in POLYHEDRON #94.

The "false priests" of Ao [featured in the War of Tethyr novel], were actually Cyricists operating in disguise.

Must have been From War In Tehtyr novel....although I cant quite place it in my mind......I haven't read that one since it came out!

Go to Top of Page

Veritas
Learned Scribe

209 Posts

Posted - 25 Sep 2012 :  21:13:59  Show Profile  Visit Veritas's Homepage Send Veritas a Private Message  Reply with Quote
As a small side note, other than Ao's appearances in Cloak of Shadows and the Avatar quintet, where has Ao responded to a prayer "from somebody that one time."? Source?
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000