Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Sages of Realmslore
 Araevin
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Naeryndam
Learned Scribe

USA
115 Posts

Posted - 17 Jul 2012 :  19:20:58  Show Profile Send Naeryndam a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
I don’t know about any of you, but I really enjoyed Araevin’s character from “The Last Mythal”.  Does anyone have any insight if that little blurb in the Grand History of the Realms will ever be written about or expanded upon?  I’m referring to the part about him locating Auseriel and searching for Maura.

Thieran
Learned Scribe

Germany
293 Posts

Posted - 17 Jul 2012 :  20:46:33  Show Profile Send Thieran a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I also really liked him, but like you, I have no idea about whether Rich Baker will use him in any future publications.
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 17 Jul 2012 :  23:08:25  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It depends on how WotC does this "support for all eras" thing they're promising... At least as far as Realms novels go, WotC has been sticking to the here-and-now, for the most part, and spending very little time on anything that's not current or very recent.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

Quale
Master of Realmslore

1757 Posts

Posted - 18 Jul 2012 :  08:50:49  Show Profile Send Quale a Private Message  Reply with Quote
He was interesting, they'd have to fix his race cause after the changes to the eladrin his transformation was pointless, maybe just into a more powerful eladrin, tulani or something.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000