Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Sages of Realmslore
 Waterdeep Map
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Markustay
Realms Explorer extraordinaire

USA
15724 Posts

Posted - 16 Jul 2012 :  22:38:06  Show Profile Send Markustay a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Not the city - the map of the 'local environs' that came with the TOT-tie-in module. I used to own it {sigh}

I need it, but I don't have it. I have a crappy scan of it (can't even read anything other then 'high Moor'), but I need a better one.

Of course, I am not asking anyone to do anything illegal... that would be SO WRONG. Maybe if you could mail me the module so I could look at it for a few days, and then I'll mail it back?

I would never dream of asking anyone to do anything bad... not me... no sirinee Bob.

"I have never in my life learned anything from any man who agreed with me" --- Dudley Field Malone

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 16 Jul 2012 :  22:45:24  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Markustay

Not the city - the map of the 'local environs' that came with the TOT-tie-in module. I used to own it {sigh}

I need it, but I don't have it. I have a crappy scan of it (can't even read anything other then 'high Moor'), but I need a better one.

Of course, I am not asking anyone to do anything illegal... that would be SO WRONG. Maybe if you could mail me the module so I could look at it for a few days, and then I'll mail it back?

I would never dream of asking anyone to do anything bad... not me... no sirinee Bob.

If it was a fold-out map, I may have an extra copy -- my FR maps were not caught in my own fire, and I wound up with many extras when replacing them.

That's a maybe, though, and depends on whether or not it was a fold-out. If it's part of the module, then I don't have an extra.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!

Edited by - Wooly Rupert on 16 Jul 2012 22:45:56
Go to Top of Page

Dalor Darden
Great Reader

USA
4211 Posts

Posted - 17 Jul 2012 :  00:46:48  Show Profile Send Dalor Darden a Private Message  Reply with Quote
What part of the map are you looking for...do you remember?

The Old Grey Box and AD&D for me!
Go to Top of Page

Markustay

USA
15724 Posts

Posted - 17 Jul 2012 :  01:17:54  Show Profile Send Markustay a Private Message  Reply with Quote
From what I can tell, it looks like the inside back cover.

Thanks anyway, Wooly. The regular fold-out for that accessory is an FR oddity - it shows a lot of places completely unrelated to each other (because of the nature of the 'race-too-the-finish' storyline). You got Wheloon, Waterdeep, Dragonspear, an Inn, Blackstaff Tower, etc... very diversified.

"I have never in my life learned anything from any man who agreed with me" --- Dudley Field Malone

Edited by - Markustay on 17 Jul 2012 20:57:55
Go to Top of Page

Barastir
Master of Realmslore

Brazil
1600 Posts

Posted - 17 Jul 2012 :  18:22:42  Show Profile Send Barastir a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Those are the same maps you find in the Forgotten Realms Atlas - the brown cover book, not the software? Were they published somewhere else?

"Goodness is not a natural state, but must be
fought for to be attained and maintained.
Lead by example.
Let your deeds speak your intentions.
Goodness radiated from the heart."

The Paladin's Virtues, excerpt from the "Quentin's Monograph"
(by Ed Greenwood)
Go to Top of Page

Markustay

USA
15724 Posts

Posted - 17 Jul 2012 :  21:00:24  Show Profile Send Markustay a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I think most of those maps on the fold-out are reprints of others from other products.

The one I was looking for detailed a small section of the Swordcoast, but I found a better one in Dragon #128. It wasn't about locales this time - it was about types of terrain. I'm good now - thanks everyone for your help.

Go to Top of Page

Faraer
Great Reader

3308 Posts

Posted - 18 Jul 2012 :  12:28:26  Show Profile  Visit Faraer's Homepage Send Faraer a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Eric's 'Environs of Waterdeep' web enhancement also has a version of the Dragon #128 map.
Go to Top of Page

Markustay

USA
15724 Posts

Posted - 18 Jul 2012 :  19:45:14  Show Profile Send Markustay a Private Message  Reply with Quote
LOL!

I am WELL aware of that WE. Thanks.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000