Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Sages of Realmslore
 Waterdeep Map

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Markustay Posted - 16 Jul 2012 : 22:38:06
Not the city - the map of the 'local environs' that came with the TOT-tie-in module. I used to own it {sigh}

I need it, but I don't have it. I have a crappy scan of it (can't even read anything other then 'high Moor'), but I need a better one.

Of course, I am not asking anyone to do anything illegal... that would be SO WRONG. Maybe if you could mail me the module so I could look at it for a few days, and then I'll mail it back?

I would never dream of asking anyone to do anything bad... not me... no sirinee Bob.
7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Markustay Posted - 18 Jul 2012 : 19:45:14
LOL!

I am WELL aware of that WE. Thanks.
Faraer Posted - 18 Jul 2012 : 12:28:26
Eric's 'Environs of Waterdeep' web enhancement also has a version of the Dragon #128 map.
Markustay Posted - 17 Jul 2012 : 21:00:24
I think most of those maps on the fold-out are reprints of others from other products.

The one I was looking for detailed a small section of the Swordcoast, but I found a better one in Dragon #128. It wasn't about locales this time - it was about types of terrain. I'm good now - thanks everyone for your help.
Barastir Posted - 17 Jul 2012 : 18:22:42
Those are the same maps you find in the Forgotten Realms Atlas - the brown cover book, not the software? Were they published somewhere else?
Markustay Posted - 17 Jul 2012 : 01:17:54
From what I can tell, it looks like the inside back cover.

Thanks anyway, Wooly. The regular fold-out for that accessory is an FR oddity - it shows a lot of places completely unrelated to each other (because of the nature of the 'race-too-the-finish' storyline). You got Wheloon, Waterdeep, Dragonspear, an Inn, Blackstaff Tower, etc... very diversified.
Dalor Darden Posted - 17 Jul 2012 : 00:46:48
What part of the map are you looking for...do you remember?
Wooly Rupert Posted - 16 Jul 2012 : 22:45:24
quote:
Originally posted by Markustay

Not the city - the map of the 'local environs' that came with the TOT-tie-in module. I used to own it {sigh}

I need it, but I don't have it. I have a crappy scan of it (can't even read anything other then 'high Moor'), but I need a better one.

Of course, I am not asking anyone to do anything illegal... that would be SO WRONG. Maybe if you could mail me the module so I could look at it for a few days, and then I'll mail it back?

I would never dream of asking anyone to do anything bad... not me... no sirinee Bob.

If it was a fold-out map, I may have an extra copy -- my FR maps were not caught in my own fire, and I wound up with many extras when replacing them.

That's a maybe, though, and depends on whether or not it was a fold-out. If it's part of the module, then I don't have an extra.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000