Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Sages of Realmslore
 Araevin

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Naeryndam Posted - 17 Jul 2012 : 19:20:58
I don’t know about any of you, but I really enjoyed Araevin’s character from “The Last Mythal”.  Does anyone have any insight if that little blurb in the Grand History of the Realms will ever be written about or expanded upon?  I’m referring to the part about him locating Auseriel and searching for Maura.
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Quale Posted - 18 Jul 2012 : 08:50:49
He was interesting, they'd have to fix his race cause after the changes to the eladrin his transformation was pointless, maybe just into a more powerful eladrin, tulani or something.
Wooly Rupert Posted - 17 Jul 2012 : 23:08:25
It depends on how WotC does this "support for all eras" thing they're promising... At least as far as Realms novels go, WotC has been sticking to the here-and-now, for the most part, and spending very little time on anything that's not current or very recent.
Thieran Posted - 17 Jul 2012 : 20:46:33
I also really liked him, but like you, I have no idea about whether Rich Baker will use him in any future publications.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000