Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Town of Daggerford Map
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

ericlboyd
Forgotten Realms Designer

USA
2067 Posts

Posted - 16 May 2012 :  13:18:47  Show Profile  Visit ericlboyd's Homepage Send ericlboyd a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Greetings,

I've been digging into The North: Daggerford. I was well aware of some of the many problems in that supplement, but I found a new set with respect to the map. Many of the locations from N5 - Under Illefarn were rather arbitrarily moved and the streets renamed for no apparent reason. Also, the bird's eye view found in the North poster map goes more than a little overboard in terms of the wall and the towers along the wall.

Has anyone taken the town map from N5, scraped off the numbers and then relabeled that map using the numbering scheme from The North" Daggerford?

I'm trying to find a map that has the feel of N5, but has the labels of The North: Daggerford, and then radically redo the descriptions that go along with that key.

--Eric

--
http://www.ericlboyd.com/dnd/

Markustay
Realms Explorer extraordinaire

USA
15724 Posts

Posted - 16 May 2012 :  17:35:56  Show Profile Send Markustay a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I need to get some practice in with GIMP (no longer own PS), so I will give it a try.

EDIT: Since I am doing this from scratch right now, anything in particular you want changed/modified/moved?

"I have never in my life learned anything from any man who agreed with me" --- Dudley Field Malone

Edited by - Markustay on 16 May 2012 17:50:23
Go to Top of Page

ericlboyd

USA
2067 Posts

Posted - 16 May 2012 :  19:32:51  Show Profile  Visit ericlboyd's Homepage Send ericlboyd a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Markustay

I need to get some practice in with GIMP (no longer own PS), so I will give it a try.

EDIT: Since I am doing this from scratch right now, anything in particular you want changed/modified/moved?

Sent PM.

--
Go to Top of Page

Markustay
Realms Explorer extraordinaire

USA
15724 Posts

Posted - 17 May 2012 :  05:48:32  Show Profile Send Markustay a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I received no PM (from you), and you have PMs turned off.

Just got home - all I got done earlier was pasting the North map back together from a pdf. I'll start stripping the other map tomorrow.

"I have never in my life learned anything from any man who agreed with me" --- Dudley Field Malone

Go to Top of Page

ericlboyd

USA
2067 Posts

Posted - 17 May 2012 :  14:38:58  Show Profile  Visit ericlboyd's Homepage Send ericlboyd a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Sent again. PMs turned on.

--
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000