Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Roleplaying
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 09 Jan 2004 :  05:28:11  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by MuadDib

Sage: you now have two mails

Correction, I have 72 mails. But then, I'd be more than a little concerned if you actually knew that...

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage
Go to Top of Page

Shadowlord
Master of Realmslore

USA
1298 Posts

Posted - 09 Jan 2004 :  05:36:10  Show Profile  Visit Shadowlord's Homepage Send Shadowlord a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Laughs heartily Sage, are you being stalked???

The Chosen of Vhaeraun
"Nature is governed by certain immutable rules. By virtue of claw and fang, the lion will always triumph over the goat.Given time, the pounding of the sea will wear away the stone. And when dark elves mingle with the lighter races, the offspring invariably take after the dark parent. It is all much the same. That which is greater shall prevail. Our numbers increase steadily, both through birth and conquest. The dark elves are the dominant race, so ordained by the gods." Ka'Narlist of the Ilythiiri.
Go to Top of Page

Shadowlord
Master of Realmslore

USA
1298 Posts

Posted - 09 Jan 2004 :  05:38:11  Show Profile  Visit Shadowlord's Homepage Send Shadowlord a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hmmm, anyways, how are my items coming Sage? I just cant wait to see them!!!

The Chosen of Vhaeraun
"Nature is governed by certain immutable rules. By virtue of claw and fang, the lion will always triumph over the goat.Given time, the pounding of the sea will wear away the stone. And when dark elves mingle with the lighter races, the offspring invariably take after the dark parent. It is all much the same. That which is greater shall prevail. Our numbers increase steadily, both through birth and conquest. The dark elves are the dominant race, so ordained by the gods." Ka'Narlist of the Ilythiiri.
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 09 Jan 2004 :  06:17:39  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Shadowlord

Laughs heartily Sage, are you being stalked???

No, just too busy to check my emails regularly. Ask the Bookwyrm, he'll tell you all about it.

The new items are coming along (meaning I have been mentally working on some ideas but have yet to commit them to paper or disc) .

Go to Top of Page

Bookwyrm
Great Reader

USA
4740 Posts

Posted - 12 Jan 2004 :  18:52:36  Show Profile  Visit Bookwyrm's Homepage Send Bookwyrm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
In how many weeks? I haven't gotten 72 new emails at a time since before I figured out how to work that "Custom Filters" option. (As stated before, a may be a geek, but I'm no computer expert.) Are each of those non-junk mail, Sage?

Hell hath no fury like all of Candlekeep rising in defense of one of its own.

Download the brickfilm masterpiece by Leftfield Studios! See this page for more.
Go to Top of Page

Ezindir the dark
Senior Scribe

Norway
603 Posts

Posted - 12 Jan 2004 :  21:35:19  Show Profile  Visit Ezindir the dark's Homepage Send Ezindir the dark a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Bookwyrm

As stated before, a may be a geek, but I'm no computer expert.

A grand line I'l have to write down for later use.

Learn about the Ways of Vhaeraun .
- Check out my bio, majore update
- The Wanderers Quest

Go to Top of Page

Ezindir the dark
Senior Scribe

Norway
603 Posts

Posted - 12 Jan 2004 :  21:36:24  Show Profile  Visit Ezindir the dark's Homepage Send Ezindir the dark a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by The Sage

quote:
Originally posted by MuadDib

Sage: you now have two mails

Correction, I have 72 mails. But then, I'd be more than a little concerned if you actually knew that...

Some of them are fan-mail I suppose?

Learn about the Ways of Vhaeraun .
- Check out my bio, majore update
- The Wanderers Quest

Go to Top of Page

Shadowlord
Master of Realmslore

USA
1298 Posts

Posted - 13 Jan 2004 :  02:54:58  Show Profile  Visit Shadowlord's Homepage Send Shadowlord a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hmmm, I'd be concerned if the Sage was garnering too much attention.......

The Chosen of Vhaeraun
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 13 Jan 2004 :  13:10:34  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Bookwyrm

In how many weeks? I haven't gotten 72 new emails at a time since before I figured out how to work that "Custom Filters" option. (As stated before, a may be a geek, but I'm no computer expert.) Are each of those non-junk mail, Sage?

I normally receive about 80-90 emails every fortnight. Nearly half of those are completely work related (sub-routines, semi-coded programs, and the like) since I do half of my work at home. A quarter of this total are letters and messages from other friends and associates, and the rest are simply messages and emails relating to most of my interests and hobbies.

I have hardly ever received 'junk mail' thanks largely to a co-developed 'junk-mail filter' we use at work. The good thing about this system is that it can be incorporated into nearly every email service...

Ezindir the Dark said -
quote:
Some of them are fan-mail I suppose?
Not really, although I have received 'negative-thought' mail on occassion...

Shadowlord said -
quote:
Hmmm, I'd be concerned if the Sage was garnering too much attention.......
As would I...

Go to Top of Page

mr.lee
Seeker

Norway
69 Posts

Posted - 13 Jan 2004 :  17:22:58  Show Profile  Visit mr.lee's Homepage Send mr.lee a Private Message  Reply with Quote
do you prehance want fanmail??? I can send some to you! - anytime! how are you down in australia?

If I'd wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was.
Go to Top of Page

Shadowlord
Master of Realmslore

USA
1298 Posts

Posted - 13 Jan 2004 :  20:25:41  Show Profile  Visit Shadowlord's Homepage Send Shadowlord a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hmm, Sage, it seems you are garnering a bit of attention....

The Chosen of Vhaeraun
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000