Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 What is Shoon VII up to?
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Xar Zarath
Senior Scribe

Malaysia
552 Posts

Posted - 30 Apr 2012 :  07:07:19  Show Profile Send Xar Zarath a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Probably the Spellplague destroyed her, but that would mean it also destroyed the Tome of the Unicorn too. Shoon would be so angry...

Everything ends where it begins. Period.

Go to Top of Page

Markustay
Realms Explorer extraordinaire

USA
15724 Posts

Posted - 30 Apr 2012 :  17:37:08  Show Profile Send Markustay a Private Message  Reply with Quote
By the same token, the spellplague could have turned her into a god, or primordial, or tofu....

"I have never in my life learned anything from any man who agreed with me" --- Dudley Field Malone

Go to Top of Page

Dalor Darden
Great Reader

USA
4211 Posts

Posted - 30 Apr 2012 :  17:42:08  Show Profile Send Dalor Darden a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Markustay

By the same token, the spellplague could have turned her into a god, or primordial, or tofu....

...or an undead "Baelnorn" type Lich in the form of a Elven hybrid Centaur/Unicorn.

That is what I'm going with.

The Old Grey Box and AD&D for me!
Go to Top of Page

Xar Zarath
Senior Scribe

Malaysia
552 Posts

Posted - 01 May 2012 :  06:07:51  Show Profile Send Xar Zarath a Private Message  Reply with Quote
A Cencon or Unitaur? Gosh now I know how magical the Realms can be! However compared to other settings I think FR is much more magic-heavy(which I love!)

Go to Top of Page

Markustay

USA
15724 Posts

Posted - 01 May 2012 :  16:23:17  Show Profile Send Markustay a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Or slap some wings on it, and you have the dreaded Horny Pegataur!

"I have never in my life learned anything from any man who agreed with me" --- Dudley Field Malone

Go to Top of Page

Xar Zarath
Senior Scribe

Malaysia
552 Posts

Posted - 02 May 2012 :  13:52:43  Show Profile Send Xar Zarath a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Haha that sounds so "dirty" but in a good way. Why not? With half the stuff in Faerun, it would not hard to believe that there was such a creature!

Go to Top of Page

Steven Schend
Forgotten Realms Designer & Author

USA
1707 Posts

Posted - 07 May 2012 :  19:34:59  Show Profile  Visit Steven Schend's Homepage Send Steven Schend a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Dalor Darden

quote:

...or an undead "Baelnorn" type Lich in the form of a Elven hybrid Centaur/Unicorn.

Don't forget about the rainbows that she can fire from her horn to reestablish the Weave or rebalance any spellplague-addled areas.

Steven
who thinks it'd go too far to suggest that pixie dust results from any gastrointestinal distress on her part....but whatever floats the boat....

PS: Please don't think I'm in any way serious here, folks; I'm sleep deprived but punchy due to my week-old little girl's influences.

For current projects and general natter, see www.steveneschend.com
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 07 May 2012 :  19:47:04  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Steven Schend

quote:
Originally posted by Dalor Darden

quote:

Don't forget about the rainbows that she can fire from her horn to reestablish the Weave or rebalance any spellplague-addled areas.

Steven
who thinks it'd go too far to suggest that pixie dust results from any gastrointestinal distress on her part....but whatever floats the boat....

PS: Please don't think I'm in any way serious here, folks; I'm sleep deprived but punchy due to my week-old little girl's influences.

What! I missed that one, somehow! Congratulations to you and your family!

How's your little guy liking being a big brother?

My little guy turns 1 today.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

Markustay

USA
15724 Posts

Posted - 07 May 2012 :  20:15:03  Show Profile Send Markustay a Private Message  Reply with Quote
My youngest is ten - enjoy them while they are little, you two. Time flies, and those memories become SO important as you get older.

Grats all around.

EDIT: And just to stay on topic - NEVER let them play with a Shoon.

Edited by - Markustay on 07 May 2012 20:15:37
Go to Top of Page

Veritas
Learned Scribe

209 Posts

Posted - 07 May 2012 :  21:06:50  Show Profile  Visit Veritas's Homepage Send Veritas a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Congratulations Steve! I hope you will be reacquainted with sleep sometime six months hence! And Congratulations to you too Wooly! (On-topic nod) I suggest the elven pegataur plushy!
Go to Top of Page

Xar Zarath
Senior Scribe

Malaysia
552 Posts

Posted - 24 May 2012 :  06:44:13  Show Profile Send Xar Zarath a Private Message  Reply with Quote
If you play with Shoon be careful because he could break YOU!

Has anyone stated some of Shoon's spells. I read Steven's Empire of the Shining Sea and found three spells Shoon created, soulfire, kodos eruptive strike and villein volley. Has anyone ever wrote up the spells fully and can it be found?

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000