Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms Novels
 Reddit.com Ask Me Anything Q&A
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

PaulSKemp
Forgotten Realms Author

808 Posts

Posted - 17 Jan 2012 :  15:47:57  Show Profile  Visit PaulSKemp's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
All,

I'll be doing a live "Ask Me Anything" Q&A on Reddit.com tonight at 8PM CST. But you can post questions early, if you'd prefer, and I'll answer when I log on tonight.

Here's the link, for anyone interested: http://www.reddit.com/r/Fantasy/comments/okv5n/im_paul_s_kemp_i_have_written_a_bunch_of_fantasy/

Dennis
Great Reader

9933 Posts

Posted - 17 Jan 2012 :  15:56:40  Show Profile Send Dennis a Private Message  Reply with Quote

And I shall!

Every beginning has an end.
Go to Top of Page

PaulSKemp
Forgotten Realms Author

808 Posts

Posted - 17 Jan 2012 :  15:59:16  Show Profile  Visit PaulSKemp's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Dennis

And I shall!

The main thing is that I posted the same thing about six times. Arrgh. Trying to delete the extra posts now but I'm having the same script timeout problem. Accursed gremlins.
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 17 Jan 2012 :  18:28:33  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by PaulSKemp

quote:

And I shall!

The main thing is that I posted the same thing about six times. Arrgh. Trying to delete the extra posts now but I'm having the same script timeout problem. Accursed gremlins.

I've removed the extraneous threads.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

PaulSKemp
Forgotten Realms Author

808 Posts

Posted - 17 Jan 2012 :  18:58:17  Show Profile  Visit PaulSKemp's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Wooly Rupert

[quote]I've removed the extraneous threads.

Thank you kindly!
Go to Top of Page

Dennis
Great Reader

9933 Posts

Posted - 18 Jan 2012 :  13:12:00  Show Profile Send Dennis a Private Message  Reply with Quote

I'm not sure what happened to my questions. I can't access the site. It goes "dark" at the moment.

Every beginning has an end.
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 18 Jan 2012 :  18:26:29  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

I'm not sure what happened to my questions. I can't access the site. It goes "dark" at the moment.

Redditt is participating in the protest against SOPA, I believe -- many sites are "dark" today, as part of the protest. Some of them, however, you can click anywhere on the site to load the page.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

PaulSKemp
Forgotten Realms Author

808 Posts

Posted - 19 Jan 2012 :  13:52:06  Show Profile  Visit PaulSKemp's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Wooly Rupert

quote:

Redditt is participating in the protest against SOPA, I believe -- many sites are "dark" today, as part of the protest. Some of them, however, you can click anywhere on the site to load the page.

Wooly has the right of it. Reddit is now back up and the Q&A is available for viewing.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000