Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 Running the Realms
 Spell Index
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

The Arcanamach
Master of Realmslore

1842 Posts

Posted - 31 Oct 2011 :  22:40:26  Show Profile Send The Arcanamach a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Well met, Ive a question as my search skills seem a bit rusty (ok Im just impatient).

Has anyone ever compiled a list of sites with independent spells? For instance, I just found this at the Wizard's Community with some interesting spells in...

http://community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/75882/19579114/?pg=last

I have a dream that one day, all game worlds will exist as one.

The Arcanamach
Master of Realmslore

1842 Posts

Posted - 31 Oct 2011 :  22:41:13  Show Profile Send The Arcanamach a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Incidentally, a similar list for feats, equipment, magic items, etc. would be cool too.

Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 31 Oct 2011 :  23:11:52  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm pretty sure there's a list for all 3.x feats on the Wizards site somewhere... And I think there's a similar list for spells. I don't have the links handy, though.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

Ayrik
Great Reader

Canada
7970 Posts

Posted - 01 Nov 2011 :  00:19:15  Show Profile Send Ayrik a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I have a database engine I made long ago for 1E/2E spells, now containing every spell from my accumulated lore (plus some NPC and PC spells), cross indexed all sorts of ways (including references/sourcebook/etc) and appended with brief notes relating to the campaigns and mages using them. It's a cantankerous old DOS app, but I could convert the data format into dBase, SQL, Access, or whatever ... unconverted database size totals roughly 2GB.

[/Ayrik]
Go to Top of Page

Joran Nobleheart
Senior Scribe

USA
495 Posts

Posted - 01 Nov 2011 :  01:30:36  Show Profile  Visit Joran Nobleheart's Homepage Send Joran Nobleheart a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I hope that these links are close to what you're looking for, Arcanamach.
Complete Feat Index
Complete Spell Index

Paladinic Ethos
Saint Joran Nobleheart

Edited by - Joran Nobleheart on 01 Nov 2011 01:34:58
Go to Top of Page

The Arcanamach
Master of Realmslore

1842 Posts

Posted - 01 Nov 2011 :  20:49:04  Show Profile Send The Arcanamach a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the replies guys. What I'm looking for is a list of websites that have independently created spells, magic items, feats, equipment, etc. Direct links to things like the Candlekeep Magic Shop here (see my example above). I own everything pre-4e with the exception of Dragon/Dungeon magazine (and I have most of those).

What I'm hoping for is to get a list of these things in one covenient place. I'm not even concerned with DnD or Realms specific material. Anything that is/can be converted to 3e. Thanks and cheers!

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000