Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 Running the Realms
 Spell Index

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
The Arcanamach Posted - 31 Oct 2011 : 22:40:26
Well met, Ive a question as my search skills seem a bit rusty (ok Im just impatient).

Has anyone ever compiled a list of sites with independent spells? For instance, I just found this at the Wizard's Community with some interesting spells in...

http://community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/75882/19579114/?pg=last
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
The Arcanamach Posted - 01 Nov 2011 : 20:49:04
Thanks for the replies guys. What I'm looking for is a list of websites that have independently created spells, magic items, feats, equipment, etc. Direct links to things like the Candlekeep Magic Shop here (see my example above). I own everything pre-4e with the exception of Dragon/Dungeon magazine (and I have most of those).

What I'm hoping for is to get a list of these things in one covenient place. I'm not even concerned with DnD or Realms specific material. Anything that is/can be converted to 3e. Thanks and cheers!
Joran Nobleheart Posted - 01 Nov 2011 : 01:30:36
I hope that these links are close to what you're looking for, Arcanamach.
Complete Feat Index
Complete Spell Index
Ayrik Posted - 01 Nov 2011 : 00:19:15
I have a database engine I made long ago for 1E/2E spells, now containing every spell from my accumulated lore (plus some NPC and PC spells), cross indexed all sorts of ways (including references/sourcebook/etc) and appended with brief notes relating to the campaigns and mages using them. It's a cantankerous old DOS app, but I could convert the data format into dBase, SQL, Access, or whatever ... unconverted database size totals roughly 2GB.
Wooly Rupert Posted - 31 Oct 2011 : 23:11:52
I'm pretty sure there's a list for all 3.x feats on the Wizards site somewhere... And I think there's a similar list for spells. I don't have the links handy, though.
The Arcanamach Posted - 31 Oct 2011 : 22:41:13
Incidentally, a similar list for feats, equipment, magic items, etc. would be cool too.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000