Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The Candlekeep Web Site
 Site Content
 Where to post this?
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Grunker
Acolyte

Denmark
37 Posts

Posted - 24 Sep 2011 :  11:37:53  Show Profile Send Grunker a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Hi sages,

A long, long time ago, when I was but a wee lad of 15 summers, I had a rules supplement called Demon's Blood in the Candlekeep Compendium. Being nice to my former self let's just say the tome carried the distinct mark of being the work of a young boy without a huge understanding of D&D or the realms for that matter.

Today, I have finished an updated version. It is the result of co-operation between 5-6 people with a very deep understanding of the D&D 3.5 rules as well as the lore of the forgotten realms pre-4th edition.

My question to you is; if I want this forum's feedback, both on the rules and the lore, where would I post this tome? I have it uploaded and a post-presentation ready, I just need to know where to go :)

Regards,

Grunker

EDIT: Hah, just noticed my forum rank is "seeker". The tome contains a prestige class of that very name :P

"And on the pedestal these words appear: My name is Ozymandias, king of kings: Look on my works ye Mighty, and despair!" - Percy Shelley

Edited by - Grunker on 24 Sep 2011 11:40:47

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 24 Sep 2011 :  13:33:26  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
You can send it [via email] either to myself or Alaundo [see our profiles for the respective addresses], and we'll make the arrangements for having it uploaded to the site proper.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage

Edited by - The Sage on 24 Sep 2011 13:34:01
Go to Top of Page

Grunker
Acolyte

Denmark
37 Posts

Posted - 24 Sep 2011 :  13:38:19  Show Profile Send Grunker a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Are you sure you want to though? I'm pretty sure that the lore-sages here are more wise on what works and what doesn't than me, so my idea was to get some feedback and then revise the compendium based on that?

So I thought I'd just make a post with a link attached in the proper forum :)

"And on the pedestal these words appear: My name is Ozymandias, king of kings: Look on my works ye Mighty, and despair!" - Percy Shelley

Edited by - Grunker on 24 Sep 2011 13:38:58
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 24 Sep 2011 :  16:06:54  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
In that case, I'd recommend you post it on the Running the Realms shelf with a clear title-declaration that this is homebrew Realms material.

That should provide you with the necessary venue for scholarly feedback.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage
Go to Top of Page

Grunker
Acolyte

Denmark
37 Posts

Posted - 24 Sep 2011 :  16:09:30  Show Profile Send Grunker a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Just what I wanted to know! Thank you :)

Go to Top of Page

Ayrik
Great Reader

Canada
7970 Posts

Posted - 25 Sep 2011 :  02:35:25  Show Profile Send Ayrik a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Several scribes store their writings in the DeviantArt archives, a possible alternative if you simply seek some shelf space on the internet.

[/Ayrik]
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000