Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The Candlekeep Web Site
 Site Content
 Where to post this?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Grunker Posted - 24 Sep 2011 : 11:37:53
Hi sages,

A long, long time ago, when I was but a wee lad of 15 summers, I had a rules supplement called Demon's Blood in the Candlekeep Compendium. Being nice to my former self let's just say the tome carried the distinct mark of being the work of a young boy without a huge understanding of D&D or the realms for that matter.

Today, I have finished an updated version. It is the result of co-operation between 5-6 people with a very deep understanding of the D&D 3.5 rules as well as the lore of the forgotten realms pre-4th edition.

My question to you is; if I want this forum's feedback, both on the rules and the lore, where would I post this tome? I have it uploaded and a post-presentation ready, I just need to know where to go :)

Regards,

Grunker

EDIT: Hah, just noticed my forum rank is "seeker". The tome contains a prestige class of that very name :P
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Ayrik Posted - 25 Sep 2011 : 02:35:25
Several scribes store their writings in the DeviantArt archives, a possible alternative if you simply seek some shelf space on the internet.
Grunker Posted - 24 Sep 2011 : 16:09:30
Just what I wanted to know! Thank you :)
The Sage Posted - 24 Sep 2011 : 16:06:54
In that case, I'd recommend you post it on the Running the Realms shelf with a clear title-declaration that this is homebrew Realms material.

That should provide you with the necessary venue for scholarly feedback.
Grunker Posted - 24 Sep 2011 : 13:38:19
Are you sure you want to though? I'm pretty sure that the lore-sages here are more wise on what works and what doesn't than me, so my idea was to get some feedback and then revise the compendium based on that?

So I thought I'd just make a post with a link attached in the proper forum :)
The Sage Posted - 24 Sep 2011 : 13:33:26
You can send it [via email] either to myself or Alaundo [see our profiles for the respective addresses], and we'll make the arrangements for having it uploaded to the site proper.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000