Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The Candlekeep Web Site
 Site Content
 Candlekeep Site Update (11-November-2011)
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Alaundo
Head Moderator
Admin

United Kingdom
5692 Posts

Posted - 11 Nov 2011 :  16:03:25  Show Profile  Visit Alaundo's Homepage Send Alaundo a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Well met

Aye, thine eyes see the truth! After considerable time, the Candlekeep site is active again... herein are a number of items of lore which have been gathering dust within my study for far too long. As well as up to date product and novel pages, we have some truly outstanding pieces of lore submitted by fellow scribes. I hope ye enjoy this latest batch...it's good to be back

1) New product information pages for: Halls of Undermountain, Lords of Waterdeep (Board game), War of the Spider Queen, Volume 1, Venom in her Veins, Cold Steel and Secrets, Part 1, Part 2, Part 3 & Part 4, Untold Adventures novels. Computer game pages for Heroes of Neverwinter, Neverwinter Complete and Daggerdale. Promotional items page updated for Neverwinter faction badges.

2) Updated the Forgotten Realms Bibliography, and added a new 2012 FR Release Schedule.

3) The third netbook from the Maztica Alive! project, submitted by T J Hild: Book III: Lopango - Land of the Sacred Sun. Located in Forgotten Realms Netbooks.

4) At last, the collated answers and Realmslore from Ed Greenwood for 2008 and 2009 are now available within the So Saith Ed section. These are available to view on the website or as PDF downloads.

5) The FR Novel Checklist produced by Sir Urza has been updated by Joshua Smith. Available to download from the Novels page.

As always, these items can be viewed directly via links on the Home Page and News page.

Also please join us on Facebook and follow our feeds on Twitter.

Alaundo
Candlekeep Forums Head Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

An Introduction to Candlekeep - by Ed Greenwood
The Candlekeep Compendium - Tomes of Realmslore penned by Scribes of Candlekeep

Dennis
Great Reader

9933 Posts

Posted - 11 Nov 2011 :  16:29:59  Show Profile Send Dennis a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Thanks, Al! Much appreciated!

Every beginning has an end.
Go to Top of Page

Alaundo
Head Moderator
Admin

United Kingdom
5692 Posts

Posted - 11 Nov 2011 :  17:42:36  Show Profile  Visit Alaundo's Homepage Send Alaundo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well met

OOps, missed one and just updated the list - Halls of Undermountain product page.

Alaundo
Candlekeep Forums Head Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

An Introduction to Candlekeep - by Ed Greenwood
The Candlekeep Compendium - Tomes of Realmslore penned by Scribes of Candlekeep
Go to Top of Page

Thelonius
Senior Scribe

Spain
730 Posts

Posted - 12 Nov 2011 :  10:19:28  Show Profile Send Thelonius a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Will have to check the realease schedule right now, goit to prepare my To-get asap list

"If you are to truly understand, then you will need the contrast, not adherence to a single ideal." - Kreia
"I THINK I JUST HAD ANOTHER NEAR-RINCEWIND EXPERIENCE"- Discworld's Death frustrated after Rincewind scapes his grasp... again.
"I am death, come for thee" - Nimbul, from Baldur's Gate I just before being badly spanked
Sapientia sola libertas est
Go to Top of Page

Daviot
Senior Scribe

USA
372 Posts

Posted - 15 Nov 2011 :  23:12:35  Show Profile  Visit Daviot's Homepage Send Daviot a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Always nice to have an update to the main site, Alaundo! I've personally been enjoying the Maztica Alive lore.

One usually has far more to fear from the soft-spoken wizard with a blade and well-worn boots than from the boisterous one in the ivory tower.
My Tabletop Writing CV.
Go to Top of Page

Alisttair
Great Reader

Canada
3054 Posts

Posted - 08 Dec 2011 :  02:09:17  Show Profile  Visit Alisttair's Homepage Send Alisttair a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Just looking at a lot of the updates I've been out of the loop. Lots of products that I need for my collection. Thanks!

Karsite Arcanar (Most Holy Servant of Karsus)

Anauria - Survivor State of Netheril as penned by me:
http://www.dmsguild.com/m/product/172023
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000